Trust Me, I've Got This

Info
Let me treat you right; I've got this under control.
59 words
4.49
68.5k
26
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
1,333 Followers

The last thing I want to do to you is hurt you. I want to do what I want to do to make you feel good. Are you sure you want me to do THAT, though? Well, don't worry...I've got this.

Feel free to send positive feedback. It's what keeps me coming back here to Literotica.

Enjoy! ;)



--:--
--:--
1.0
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
1,333 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
escriterraescriterraover 5 years ago
Erotic audio for good boys/bad boys who deserve a pegging

What a delightful reading! You receive high marks for your originality and your vocal rendition --- there must be many listeners who ardently wish it was them receiving everything served up to the very fortunate fellow who is teased, licked, and pegged with abandon, authority, and great enthusiasm. And there must be many listeners who just as fervently wish they were the woman in charge.

Kudos on this sexy story!

Here are just some of the reasons this appeals to both the women who peg their men (or would like to!) and the men who need desperately to be taken and fucked so wonderfully: your sexy voice as the narrator, the tease in the story provided by the woman's back-and-forth between disciplinarian and lover, the entire scenario's set-up and execution, and --- very important! --- the woman's own enjoyment in taking control, teasing her man, playing with him until he is helplessly unable to think of anything other than what she promises him then so confidently delivers.

Ladies, do not doubt for a minute there are men that want this --- desperately. Gentlemen, if you want it, have you ever asked? Do you know how to ask? (There is at least one source of ruby-tinged online advice to take you to a pegging paradise, so don't think there's not help out there for hesitant, worried men who would otherwise forfeit all the pleasure the lucky guy in this story experiences.) There is no reason not to be like the playmate couple in this audio story.

Tarkustrooper has voiced a nicely written roleplay scenario and treated us all to a sexy narrative description of the lustful and arousing action. Couples who have experienced the erotic pleasures talked about in this story will fill in the blanks (lubing up fingers and toy, for instance). That does nothing to interfere with the mental images elicited by this arousing tale. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Maybe make a female version of this...?

julietrw88julietrw88almost 7 years ago
OMG!

Wow. Just wow. Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just yes

This is by far the best text with audio EVER, sweet through and through with an ending to die for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Super mesmerizing, immersive, and very intimate. Lovely audio!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
I Want to Peg You She describes just how she'd like to screw your ass.in Fetish
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Taken by BBW Girlfriend BBW girlfriend forcefully takes my ass with a giant strapon.in Anal
She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
More Stories