Trusting Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtoughkat
jtoughkat
145 Followers

"Why don't you ensure he is never so susceptible," a third Alpha said, his eyes flashing for a second before they settled into their normal colour. "We wouldn't want him to be so easily taken."

"And we should care why?" Braeden asked his tone declaring Raphason insignificant. He had heard there were some paranormals who thought humans were beneath them and this alpha seemed to be one of them.

"Well aside from teaching him some respect we do need someone to liaise between the humans and our people and he is just as good as any and he is here."

Raphason was insulted, he was a certified genius, held three degrees in criminology, theoretical psychology and alternative physiology. What he was not, was as good as any other and yet he could not help but be gratified at the prospect of being the human liaison with the wolves. The things he could learn about their behavior, psychology not to mention any physiological differences with humans and how that helped make them what they were. Even if his work never became world known he would be the first human in recent history to study lycans, however covertly, and it would be well-known in his circles.

"Very well," Braeden waved his acceptance. "Since you are already in his mind Niall you might as well."

"Your highness is very kind." Niall replied his tone dry and mocking.

As the alpha placed his hand on his forehead again Raphason wondered at the palpable tension he had somehow failed to sense when he got into the room. The six men were on edge, ready to explode and his presence was not helping. He felt like a bone the big dogs were playing with and that did not sit well with him. Always he had been the man with answers to the questions that had baffled all, the one who placed logic above all and yet here he was on a roller coaster of emotions and sensations he could hardly name. He resented it all but before he could deny any of it he felt a wall slam around his mind, only then did he realize his mind had been oppressed by the others' and he had not known it. His back straightened a bit as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. In wonder he stared about him and it dawned on him that all his thoughts from the moment he had entered the house had been public knowledge. Such power had not been recorded before and he wondered if it was a result of the presence of at least three Alphas, half of the six known to exist though none had ever seen any except for the Alpha prince Trevyn. What were three Alphas doing together and in the house of a murdered ordinary citizen?

An intense energy pulse radiated out of the dinning knocking him back and into the wall with some loose pieces of furniture, naturally his companions were not affected. Whilst he was moaning at the pain of impact the six men rushed, well glided, to the other room making him feel inadequate, a feeling that was becoming a bit too common for him.

Aside from the six he had already encountered there were two others in the other room all entranced by the woman who lay in the arms of the Alpha of the city lykae or urlykae as they were called, Trevyn. Raphason had never believed in anything much, choosing to trust in what he could perceive and logically reason out. He believed the paranormal beings were humans who diverted from the normal path of evolution and their psychical gifts a result of utilizing some of the 88% of the brain normal humans did not. His theories in studying any and all physiological differences were along that line of thought. He knew their regenerative abilities were phenomenal with the exception of immolation and decapitation and still he had a scientific explanation for that. This however was beyond his science. One minute her body was mangled to an unrecognizable extend and the next she was whole, her skin smooth and flawless. She radiated with life, peace, love and all the goody goody emotions Raphason had always scoffed at, death, chaos, hatred and all the terrifying emotions also pulsed from her. She was frightening, beautiful, unnerving and mesmerizing, the most stunning woman he had ever seen and she gave him chills. He wanted to run as far away from her as he could and yet he wanted to stay forever in her presence. The barriers newly erected in his mind were as nothing as all her terrible, enchanting aura washed through him. In the second it took Raphason knew he was forever changed, he loved this woman like he had never loved another nor did he think he ever would love another. A futile love as he could see she belonged to the alpha holding her like she was the most wonderful treasure on earth, which he knew she was.

"What was that?" one of the lykae asked.

"What is she?" another asked

"Alive." Prince Trevyn replied.

"Thank Ilu." One of the Alphas murmured.

"Cacama."

"Zianna has looked kindly upon you Etlu ahu."

Sumer, they were talking Sumerian! The shocks the day held were becoming too much to take in, Raphason had taken up ancient languages as a hobby and knew a bit of most of them. Sumer being the most ancient of recorded languages had less known words but Raphason knew Ilu meant God and cacama meant amen. No one knew about the origin of the lykae and if they spoke Sumerian they had to originate from then if not predate that civilization, They had to be the only living people who still spoke the language. He found himself awed anew, his mind racing to what they could teach him about the culture and language. If what he suspected was true they would be able to write cuineform something even the foremost authority on the Sumerian language could not do.

Trevyn looked up to meet Raphason's eyes and in that instant the agent knew what the Alpha wanted, no demanded, of him. He now had a sensational heartwarming story for the media, an idea of what he was dealing with and what his life would be like from then, too bad the Alphas would not have him write a book. Even if he were foolish enough to want to write it anyway he could not go against their combined wishes, their will together was absolute. He got outside just as the backup was pulling up. The most harrowing hours of his life had only lasted a mere twenty minutes.

"Raphason, you ok?" Saunders asked his voice betraying his worry and relief "We tried to go in after you but we couldn't" Raphason looked behind him at the gaping door "Strangest thing." Saunders commented like one who wanted to forget what he couldn't.

"Strange doesn't begin to explain it." Raphason was surprised at how rusty his voice sounded and cleared his throat though he doubted it would help much.

"They in there too huh?"

"Yes." He croaked again

"Any idea why this has suddenly become lykan central?"

"Alphas," he stated and almost smiled as all the agents about him froze, even the regional PCA director, his boss, who had come in with the backup crew. "Four out of the six Alphas."

A telling silence permeated the air, to their knowledge the lykae Alphas had never been known to congregate in what was basically human territory. The fact that they did so portended some major upheave, one which could spell more trouble than they had the means to deal with.

"Well, what are they doing here?" his boss demanded.

Raphason gave a humourless laugh "Did you think they would tell me?"

"But you can name them right?" the director asked trying to salvage something. As good of an agent as he was he was a politician and being the director to uncover the identity of not one but three of the hitherto unknown princes would be quite a coup.

"Yes." Another silence ensured as Raphason did not elaborate.

"Well?" the other man demanded.

"I'm not at liberty to say."

"I'm giving you the liberty." That was said through clenched teeth.

"Sir none of us have the slightest idea of how powerful they are. Everyone knows I'm the most detached and clinical SOB we have and yet one of them looked at me with displeasure and I wanted to commit suicide. Another touched my forehead and..." he shook his head deciding it was not the kind of info the other agents needed to know about. They certainly did not need to know about her, whatever she was. "I will brief you when we get back sir, but just know they are much more than we ever guessed. I literary cannot go against their wishes."

The other man scrutinized him as he weighed his words then gave a curt nod. "I take it you have a plan for the media?" his tone clearly stated that Raphason had better have a solution.

"Yes sir."

"And the Alphas?"

"They are all gone with the exception of prince Trevyn and he will come out with Miss Townsend."

"Any relationship to Andrew Townsend?" he asked thinking of the publicity they would have if there was one.

"None we could find." Sanders answered.

"Get to it then, Raphason."

Raphason dispatched six agents with dog crates into the house and as they returned with wolves in the crates he was feeding the media a fantastic story. He looked at the wolves and noted that none of them had those disconcerting eyes and shuddered. It would seem the wolves could translocate themselves. Raphason wondered why they would expose such a vital talent, unless it was immaterial compared to the others they had, it was a sobering thought. Prince Trevyn walked besides Miss Townsend as the paramedics wheeled her away, not to any hospital, he knew, but to the beachfront mansion he owned. The place had enough security to give fort Knox a run for its money and no one could get to her again. He turned back to the media, his mind resting on what was mundane in an effort to shield him from so many shocks.

* * * * * *

She met his eyes the moment hers opened, it was as if he had known she was about to awaken. Unlikely as it was Tara was certain that was the case. He stood by the window outlined by the light coming through with his face in the shadows. As she sat up to get a better look at him she wondered if he was aware of how the light showed off his body to advantage. His broad shoulders blocked most of it, their muscles bulging deliciously beneath his dress shirt, enough to make any red blooded female ache and she was as female as the next. He had a tall, athletic, lithe frame, muscled but not obscenely so. His legs went on forever, strong firm encased in tight fitting tailored jeans that left nothing to the imagination. The bulge between his legs caught and entranced her eyes, impossibly big her eyes widened as she wondered how she would survive a taste of him, which was what she found herself aching for. He was obviously aroused, his cock straining against the tightness she wondered how he could stand the discomfort. An answering ache flamed through her pussy, the blood flowing to it, swelling her mons and engorging her clit. Her silken panties felt rough against her, stimulating to her sensitized sex.

Cream gushed out of her, wetting the thin scrap of underwear she had on and scenting the air. She watched his nostrils flare as he caught it; his eyes, a dark fire reaching across the room to burn her. Agonizingly tight, her nipples hungered as if they had a mind of their own, electricity radiated from them through her breasts and to the rest of her body. Never had she felt such excruciating need, a woman ruled by logic she had never been a slave to her desires and yet here she was with nothing on her mind expect wanting Trev.

Standing up with the grace of a courtesan greeting her lover she sashayed towards him, her hips rolling an invitation to mate. She was in the throes of a mating fire, a female enticing her lover and knowing he stood no chance. Tonight he would be hers. How she knew that was a mystery she had no intention of uncovering, all that mattered was that he was hers. Hers to savour, hers to taste, bite and devour. His eyes were dual sunburst a lighter colour than his normal black scotching into hers but she was ready. She accepted and knew at a deep level this was how it was supposed to be.

Heat shimmered from him, poured into her pores then burned through her blood. She was ablaze, wild, needing to consume and be consumed, wanting to be quenched as she conquered.

She stopped a breath away from him, her hardened nipples grazing his hard muscled chest. He stood still, rigid with control, his muscles so hard they could have been carved in stone. His restraint aroused her more than she already was, her cream leaking out of her to run against her thighs.

"Tara," he begged through clenched teeth his eyes flashing between their normal colour and that of his wolf.

Trevyn knew he should keep his hands away from her, knew she was not in control of her need and would hate him if he made love to her. He knew she would hate herself for losing control but his wolf was making being noble harder than it had ever had to be. The beast had always been the more noble of the two and yet confronted with their mate he lost all reason. Trevyn really didn't want to be noble, his mate had died in his arms and even if he lived forever he would never forget that moment. He needed to claim her, to ensure she would not be so easily killed again, to bind her so he would always know where she was and if she was in danger. But as with every immortal who had found his mate her needs came first.

As she had worked her way to consciousness they had felt the mating pull, triggered by her near miss that aspect of the immortals that made it essential to celebrate life with raw sex arose. He yearned for her with every fiber of his being, craved her touch like it was the only thing between life and death. His body burned as it had never done before. He had heard about the need between mates to reestablish their bond after a traumatic event but he had never believed the tales of its strength. He was holding on by a thread, his sanity slowly slipping as his wolf fought him to claim what was his.

'It is our right to take our mate and she wants us.' His wolf argued.

'She is not herself, we might get her now but we will lose her trust.'

'She is our mate and will forgive us in time, which is the way of mates.' The wolf reasoned then turned persuasive. 'Can we resist the fire in her? Feel how it calls to our need, how her need perfumes the air. Imagine losing ourselves in her heat, having her cling to us and beg us for more. Think of her taste, her rich cream melting on our tongue as she holds us in place.'

The wolf wasn't fighting for control anymore, there was no need, Trevyn was near his breaking point and the picture the wolf painted was more than he could resist. Tara choosing that moment to paste her body against his drove him over the edge and he attacked.

There was no other way to describe the intensity of his kiss. He took control of her mouth, plundering like a pirate caught up in a treasure frenzy, he devoured her with a wild hunger devoid of reason. His tongue dueled with hers and dominated, explored the sweet succulent depths of her to discover all her secrets. Her taste was like nothing he had ever had, ambrosia, only better than the so called gods had, like liquid bliss with a touch of danger wrapped in innocence. She could be the death of him, held all he was in her hands and Trevyn wouldn't have it any other way.

He shaped her firm, silky thighs, taking the t-shirt she wore up over her lusciously curved hips past her small waist and up still, a sensual exploration at odds with the ardor of his kiss. She moaned as his fingers brushed her nipples with deliberate slowness before he pulled the t-shirt off her. Her skin was softer than anything he had ever touched, more sensual than supple velvet its molten texture gliding against him as she danced to the sexual beat between them. There was something free in her movements, something innate, primeval as the beginning of time. Her body rubbed against his in slow gyrating motions that evoked an answer from his, mesmeric movements tying them together at a level beyond sexual.

He stepped away to get a better look at her and groaned. Aside from the barely there panties she wore she was naked, her heavy well rounded breasts crowned with dusky tight nipples begging to be touched. She had a tall slender hourglass shape, her legs long and shapely, legs meant to go over his shoulders as he rammed into her, to cradle him as he tasted her juicy cunt. Her hair could be called strawberry blond but that would be too bland a description, primarily copper it had brown, auburn, platinum and black highlights its glorious curls giving it the look of out of control flame. Reaching to her waist it embraced her, haloing her in fire.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered in awe as he cupped her breasts, squeezing them together until the nipples were so close that he took them into his mouth and suckled.

Her cries rang through the room as she begged for more, called out his name and swore at him, something she had never done before. One hand clutched his hair to keep him at her breasts whilst the other clawed at his back. His wolf growled at the sweet pleasure of it, the wolf had always gone to sleep whenever Trevyn had been with other women and for the first time he was experiencing pleasure. Centuries old need focused on his mate was unleashed and no power or reason would sway.

Releasing her breasts he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bed where he covered her body with his, taking care to anchor most of his weight on his arms. He took her mouth in a searing kiss his wolf almost purring as her hands explored him with a restlessness that broadcasted her urgent need. She moaned when he bit her lower lip then her chin, gasped when he tongued the column of her neck then gave a keening cry as he sucked her nipple through his teeth. With one hand he explored her, gliding over the hills and valleys that shaped her with a reverent barely there touch that had her arcing into him.

"Trevyn please," she panted.

"What?" he asked even as he knew what she wanted a part of him needing to hear her express her need. "What do you want Tara?" he lapped at a nipple eliciting another moaning cry.

"I need..." she gasped.

"You need what sweetheart?"

"Everything"

"Tell me." He demanded.

"I want you, every which... way... except... MISSIONERY!" She screamed the last word as he bit her nipple.

She came with a surprised gasp that told him she had never experienced the exquisite pleasure he gave her. His heart soared at the thought; he wanted to be the only man ever to please her thus, to make sure she would never want another. He needed to brand her and he knew there was no better brand than intense all-consuming ecstasy. Her pleasure was and would forever be his to see to and she would know it, they had all night and he had only just begun.

Trevyn thrust a finger into her, she was so tight, her convulsing walls sucking his finger deeper and squeezing it as if never to let it go. Over and over he thrust into her prolonging her orgasm 'til she was panting for every breath, her body thrashing with pleasure beneath his.

He petted her until she calmed down wondering what the request was all about. When her breathing was somewhat back to normal he kissed and nibbled his way to the juncture between her legs.

"Trev?" She questioned shakily, her body rigid with anticipation. "Trev I've never..."

She screamed in surprise as he traced her seam all the way to her clit instinctively trying to pull away from the overwhelming sensations. Trevyn held her tight taking her nub into his mouth sucking it hard enough to straddle the threshold between pain and pleasure. He knew the confusion between the two sensations would elicit the most intense pleasure. Bringing her to the brink he stopped, caressed her thighs until she was no longer there then brought her higher again. He repeatedly brought her to that peak and down again until her body was trembling uncontrollably.

jtoughkat
jtoughkat
145 Followers