Trusting Rebekka Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in a sea of sliding bodies and exploring hands, I did not feel it coming. My orgasm arrived gently, nothing like my usual rising crescendo and crashing release. Instead, I felt a beautiful wave of intense pleasure wash through me. It was so unexpected yet they made me feel safe and protected. I savoured the wonderful sensations of gentle release, unlike any orgasm I'd experienced before, followed by a warm satisfying wave of contentment. Fabulous. Nassri pressed her torso hard against my back, pinning me against Laisha who locked my gaze intently with her deep searching eyes. They held me like that until my feelings subsided and, and far from seeing it as a culmination, an ending or a result, to them it was merely a moment to be enjoyed on a continuing journey.

Nassri released me when she was sure I was OK and would not fall without her support. She gently turned me to face her and kissed me passionately. Her lips tasted of the sweet nutty massage oil and her tongue searched out every corner of my mouth. Her hands roamed sensually over my body and toyed with my ultra-sensitive nipples making me moan and beg her not to stop. So focussed was I on the attention she was giving me, I did not notice Laisha reaching one hand around my waist and slipping it in between me and Nassri, nor the other hand that she slid down my abdomen and onto my pussy mound. Like hers, mine was smooth and hairless and she eased her fingers deftly over my bare oily skin until she had one finger buried between my swollen labial lips. And I only half noticed when she eased first one finger then two into my gaping vagina. Nassri held my attention with her kisses, soft words of encouragement, compliments on my body, my face, my kissing and my expressive sighs, as her accomplice fingered me to a second orgasm that also crept up on me stealth-like and washed subtly yet deliciously through my aroused body.

I moaned quietly and sighed whilst the Perfect Ones' attentive hands continued uninterrupted. Laisha, still standing behind me, slid hers up to my breasts and focussed her attention on my throbbing hard nipples whilst Nassri crouched in front of me and looked up at me with those inviting, seductive brown eyes. Neither had spoken for a while; it had not been necessary, but Nassri now whispered three simple but very exciting words: "Open your legs."

Unhesitatingly I shifted my feet apart and she placed one finger directly on my clit. I bucked my hips and she smiled. "You have a very beautiful pussy, Miss Julia, and your clitoris is so smooth and so hard. I think you like me," she giggled.

I squirmed as she expertly brushed her finger up and down, around in circles and from side to side over my aching clit. I soaked up the incredible sensations between my legs and felt another climax rising in me. I threw my head back and tilted my pelvis up to meet her teasing touch and within moments a third, more powerful orgasm coursed through me. My legs buckled under me, but Laisha supported my weight until I regained my self-control, only for the attention she was still paying to my engorged, throbbing nipples, alternately brushing them with the palms of her hands then pinching, pulling and twisting them, to tip me over the edge into another even more intense orgasm even before the delicious warm sensations of my previous one had subsided.

This time the girls allowed me to gently slide to the floor where I sat cross-legged with my head in my hands, bewildered by the erotic intensity of the evening so far, and a little scared by the powerful yet welcome effect my companions were having on me.

Laisha noticed I was shivering. She helped me into a bathrobe and led me slowly over to the long low couch under the window. Nassri poured us coffees from the insulated pot and we sat for a while. Both girls constantly held and squeezed my hands, kissed my cheeks and helped me to describe my feelings and emotions. They shared their own thoughts on the unique beauty of passionate lovemaking between sensual women, even though they struggled to express themselves in what to them was still a foreign language. We had a few laughs when they sometimes used the wrong words, but they thanked me for my patience.

Laisha stood up first and took my cup from me, remarking to her friend: "Hey, I'm feeling so horny, and seems like Miss Julia's been having all the fun so far!" and pulled her to her feet. They began to kiss and cuddle right in front of me, running their eager hands all over their tanned bodies. Soon they were in the floor wrapped in a torrid 69, their mouths exploring each other's pussies. Shocked by their intensity and easy intimacy I watched as their movements became more urgent, expecting them to build to simultaneous climaxes. This time they seemed genuinely to be lost in their own passion for a while, but Nassri pulled her face away from between Laisha's legs and looked across at me. "Miss Julia, Laisha's pussy tastes so good. You want to try?"

I could see how engorged and very wet and inviting it was, but I protested I wasn't sure if I had the energy. Not willing to take 'No' for an answer, the girls stood up and Nassri helpfully lifted my legs up onto the couch so I could lay back along its generous length. Laisha positioned herself astride the top end and I looked up to see her immaculate, irresistible pussy directly above my face. Her labial lips were full and very pink and her slit was open and glistened wetly with her juices. My nostrils were filled with the unmistakable aroma of a woman in an advanced state of arousal; how she had managed not to cum even once so far that evening baffled me. She parted her legs wider and her tiny pink clit emerged from under its concealing hood. This I knew was going to be amazing.

Laisha crouched down and planted her cunt directly on my mouth. Instinctively I darted out my tongue and lapped her juices, licking along first one lip then the other and savouring the delicious flavours of nature's gourmet lubricant. She tasted divine and I wanted to please her so badly. She steadied herself with her hands on her knees and rocked in perfect rhythm to my licking.

Her movements grew more intense and controlled; I knew she was already desperate and must have been so, so close to cumming as it didn't take long. Almost immediately that I moved my tongue onto her clit she let go with a long low growl of pleasure and release. She dropped forward to grip the bench either side of my waist and her body shook as her climax took her over. She cried out repeatedly and I struggled to breathe as she ground her still-pulsing cunt into my face. I sucked her clit hard into my mouth to intensify every last moment of orgasm until she slid off me and sat back on the bench above my head, shaking.

"Oh wow Miss Julia," she sighed, "You are so good!" She was being too kind. I think she'd have climaxed then even if I only so much as blew on her pussy.

While Laisha collected herself I pushed up on my elbows to see what Nassri had been doing whilst I was busy. To my great delight I saw her standing watching us, one foot up on the bench, one hand holding a nipple and the other between her legs gently fingering her clit. Somehow I find it incredibly sexy when a woman watches me and masturbates when I'm making love. I don't quite know why, buy I love it.

"Come here, Nassri, you don't need to do that, " I purred, filled with fresh energy and desire. "Let me taste you now; it's only fair." I wanted to tease her and please her. My mind was in overdrive again and my body was ready for more.

Nassri smiled and reached down, slipping the knot of my bathrobe and letting it fall open. Her ruby sparkled as she straddled my waist and began to ride me. She grasped my boobs with an uncharacteristic urgency and her small breasts looked amazing when she leaned forward, their lovely firm conical shape becoming even more exaggerated. Her nipples were hard, and grew even longer when I pulled and fingerflicked them; I was in ecstacy again.

"Don't make me wait, Miss Julia," she pleaded, "Make me cum like Laisha did. I need to, you have to release me."

I was beginning to see a picture emerging. It was like they were testing me. My stamina, my style, my self-control and my love-skills. And I'd concluded it was against the rules for them to cum unless I made them or at least allowed them to.

"Let me taste you, sweet Nassri," I purred again, "and give you what you want."

I put my hands on her firm cheeks and drew her up so her pussy was over my chin. Hers was quite different to Laisha's. Larger and longer, with dark exotic inner labia which, whilst not particularly swollen, protruded invitingly well beyond her outer lips. I reached up one hand and dragged my nails through her long triangle of tight dark curls and she bucked when I used my finger and thumb to lift her clit hood. Uunderneath I found the secret of her oyster; an exceptionally large, smooth, round and deep pink pearl that just begged to be licked.

Nassri grasped a convenient towel rail on the wall to steady herself.

"Please Miss Julia, don't make me wait!"

She lowered herself onto my mouth and I flicked her clit with my tongue. She gasped. I flicked her hard bud again and she reacted more strongly. Again and again I lapped at her pearl and we settled into a rhythm, each time the pitch and urgency of her response a little higher.

I was becoming aware of my own growing feelings of excitement and through the mental fog of having an exotic, highly-aroused pussy right above me I realised that Laisha had buried her face between my legs and was now expertly licking my outer labia and teasing the insides of my thighs. The combination was incredible and I felt the start of another orgasm building in me.

I stabbed more urgently at Nassri's clit and lapped along her fascinating dark lips. Reaching under her I plunged a finger into her vagina and it slid in easily. I added a second, then a third and she fucked down on my hand like she wanted to swallow it whole. Reaching around with my other hand I thumbed her clit in circles and she begged me not to stop.

I felt my climax getting closer and ground my own aroused pussy onto Laisha's searching mouth. She expertly licked all along my engorged inner lips then began to probe between them, rhythmically stabbing deep into my hole with her long searching tongue. I felt her lapping my juices all along the length of my open, swollen, craving slit, then sucking my sensitive clit and making me buck and writhe. She was taking me higher and drawing me out longer than I thought I could stand. I found it hard to believe I could feel like this after what the Perfect Ones had already subjected me to, and wondered at how we women manage to find hidden inner energies when yet another orgasm beckons.

The intense feeling in my cunt grew stronger and deeper; I felt so open, so debauched, so filthy, so slutty and so totally consumed by my desire for these two women, and I was loving every second. I was becoming frantic, even scared at my sheer wanton depravity. I knew I was going to cum very, very hard and I needed it to be soon.

I concentrated, not wanting to lose focus on Nassri's needy pussy, but Laisha was driving me wild. I was truly desperate and she knew it, working every hidden crevice of my pussy and tormenting my twitching, aching, throbbing clit. I felt my climax build to that almost unattainable level of excitement, that ultimate excruciating peak where you think you will pass out if you don't cum that second, and Laisha knew exactly what she was doing to me. From the sounds Nasree was making I seemed to have her under the same control and she begged me plaintively to let her go.

Then Laisha slipped a finger between my bum cheeks and dragged it down to touch my puckered anus. That was more than I could stand and I came instantly, which tipped Nassri over the edge too and the room was filled with the shouts and yells of two women cumming hard whilst a third added shockingly explicit words of encouragement. An incredibly powerful orgasm consumed me; my cunt pulsated and my legs shook uncontrollably. I wanted to scream and shout obscenities, but Nassri was grinding her pussy against my face and soaking me with floods of her delectable creamy cum juice. I gasped for breath and bucked my hips but Laisha pressed her hand down on my abdomen, which intensified the sensations and drove my long satisfying orgasm deeper into my body and filled my mind with wave after wave of incredible pleasure-rush.

Nasree collapsed onto me and we held each other until the feelings subsided whilst Laisha gently soothed and calmed us. We held each other and kissed. We had no energy left for anything more.

xxxxxxxxxx

Sitting together, talking quietly about our amazing time we'd spent together and looking at our shattered selves in the mirrors, we agreed what we needed most was a long hot shower followed by something to eat and drink.

We soaped and shampooed our wrecked hair and aching bodies in the huge glass walk-in monsoon shower and towelled each other dry.

"I see why Rebekka calls you the 'Perfect Ones'," I mused as I dried Laisha's glossy legs. But she explained: "There is another reason too. Rebekka says we are very special, because both of us, we are- how to say it - we never had a man inside." I quizzed them about the time when they were trafficked and they seemed comfortable to talk about it. "No, even then no. Rebekka tells us we were lucky, because the evil men who brought us to this country planned to sell us, and we were worth much more if we were - how she says - 'undamaged'."

"Yes, you are very lucky, and very special."

Laisha threw on a robe and went to fetch my meal while Nassri apologised for pouring so much oil in my hair. It had not all washed out but she combed it through and told her not to worry as actually it had given it a nice rich sheen, and kissed her. She showed me where she had unpacked my purple silk cami set in the dressing room, helped me into it commenting on how soft it felt and adjusting the spaghetti shoulder straps. I put on my long silk kimono and she wrapped a fresh white uniform coatdress around her amazing body, quickly fastening the buttons down the front. I wondered if they were always naked under those coats, and I began to fantasise...

Shortly Laisha returned with a huge tray of immaculately presented cold meats, fish and cheeses together with fresh fruit and tiny sweets.

"We can leave you to eat alone if you like, beautiful Miss Julia," she suggested, which was exactly what I'd hoped, "or, we can stay, and feed you..."

"No no, that's not necessary," I insisted, needing some time to myself to recover, and imagining exactly where being fed delicate morsels by these two goddesses would inevitably lead.

Nassri pointed out the large fridge in the sitting area which was stocked with wines, champagne, beers, juices and soft drinks. "Help yourself, " she invited, going on the explain in her endearingly sexy accent; "We are here all the time, to look after you in every way, even during the night you can call us if you want us or anything at all. We do not mind if you wakes us up. We take care of you Miss Julia." They smiled at each other then me before kissing me on both cheeks and leaving through the unmarked door, adding: "there is a lock on your side of the door if you prefer private, but not on the our side."

I sat out on the balcony watching the lights of the city and picking over the food, and the events of my first evening in Rebekka's house. I typed up some brief notes on my thoughts and feelings, recognising the possibility of a magazine article in the making. I did not need to record the events themselves; I was certain they would stay in my memory in intimate detail for some considerable time.

I climbed into the huge bed, my soft silk sliding luxuriously between sumptuous Egyptian cotton sheets.

Shopping tomorrow, apparently.

I knew I had not locked that door and I drifted into a deep sleep with Rebekka's words in my ears: "Trust me."

--------------------------------------

Well, how was that? Did you enjoy the story? Please leave your vote, and a comment if you would like to. I always respond to all contacts and feedbacks.

12