Trusting Rebekka Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed in a sweaty panting heap, laughing from the emotional release and kissing softly for a while. We towelled each other down and wiped the worst of our wetness from the mat. Suddenly Veronique jumped up, exclaiming, "Oh fuck fuck fuck look at the clock!" It was already 6 pm. "I'm supposed to be helping to serve, and you're supposed to be their special guest pool-side. You need to get ready."

I too had lost track of time. We both grabbed robes and headed off in different directions, but not before Veronique had kissed me passionately and told me: "You were amazing, Julia. Thanks for a great fuck. Hope we can do that again."

--------------------------------------

Well, how was that? Did you enjoy the story? If so, please leave your vote, and a comment if you would like to. I always respond to all contacts and feedbacks.

12