Trusting the Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers

He pinned her like he could do it in his sleep. She lay for a moment underneath him, gasping for breath, the warmth of his bare chest across her back for a mere-moment before he stood, and hauled her back to her feet.

"Again."

He pinned her again.

"Again."

This time he took her down with a lock to her wrist. He used only the bare minimum of needed strength. When her had her on her back, and she tapped out, he released her immediately. Nathaniel lifted her back up, with a hand under each forearm.

"Again."

This time she nearly got him down. She threw herself into him (rather than retreating like she usually did) and managed to hook his knee.

Unfortunately he took her down with him, and a quick wrestling bout on the floor ended in her pinned, as he sat on her stomach and held her wrists.

This time he paused for a moment, imparting a few tips before sliding off her, and slowly releasing her wrists.

"Again."

He pinned her, bare chest to back and Faith panted with her cheek against the mat.

She wasn't getting turned on by this, Faith assured herself.

Nathaniel slowly pushed up off her, hovering for a moment above her back, his breath teasing her ear and neck. Faith closed her eyes for a millisecond, imagining what it would be like to feel his lips there. Then he was gone, and lifting her back to her feet with a firm arm around her stomach.

He squeezed her waist, almost imperceptibly, before letting her go again.

"Again."

Finally she managed to get him down. She sat on the small of his back, with his arm pinned up along his spine. He rumbled in approval, and Faith jolted as the vibration of the noise shook his body.

She froze, before slowly releasing his arm. She liked the way his back moved. He had the flexibility of a cat.

Without warning Nathaniel lurched under her, unseating her, and rolling her to the side. He pounced and landed on top of her.

Faith gasped, and shivered. His eyes were hard and focused. She noticed that he had his killer face on again, and was focused entirely on her. It wasn't a comforting thought.

Slowly Nathaniel lowered his face to her neck. He breathed in once, confirming the scent of arousal on her, and lapped gently at the hollow between her collarbones. Faith whimpered, and he lifted his head to make eye-contact with her again.

She lay there staring at him. Staring at his lips. He lowered his head again, and lapped at her bottom lip, before moving to fit his mouth over hers in tender kiss.

She whimpered again, sucking in a breath, and opening her mouth enough for his tongue to venture into.

Nathaniel coaxed her to kiss him patiently, lapping softly at her tongue, and lips, like he had all the time in the world. Drawing back slowly, he ran a finger slowly down her neck.

Faith squeezed her eyes shut. This felt good, but she knew what came next.

"Stop."

The finger stopped moving. "Please? Let me show you how good this can feel."

She shivered with indecision. He was different this time... But she knew where it ended. She had promised herself...

"I won't penetrate you. I'll stay dressed. Just let me make you feel good Faith."

She bit her lip and nodded. Nathaniel smiled tenderly down at her. "I need the word, sweet."

"Yes." She whispered.

He lapped at her lip again, soothing where she'd bitten it. Rolling off to her side, he leaned up on an elbow, and watched as his fingers slowly traced along the front of her singlet. With a couple of flicks, he slid the straps down, caressing her shoulders.

"Will you take this off for me?"

Faith hesitated for a moment before sitting up and lifting the blue fabric over her head. Nathaniel sat up too, and leaned in to kiss the newly-bared flesh on her upper chest. He ran his fingers along the underwire of her bra, and she shivered.

"This too?" He asked.

Faith hesitated.

Nathaniel smiled, and eased her back down to the mat. "Leave it on. We'll work around what makes you comfortable."

It was ridiculous, Faith told herself, being a Shifter generally meant being fine with nudity. It was a fact of life - you couldn't avoid it... And yet... She didn't want to be bare and vulnerable in front of Nathaniel just yet.

His fingers traced over her breasts, which were nearly pushed flat by her sports bra. Her nipples tightened, and tented the fabric. She watched as his fingers swirled closer, and then brushed softly over the bumps.

Everything clenched.

Faith's head dropped back, and she closed her eyes, panting, as he toyed with her. She was so sensitized she was almost glad her bra was still in place. Imagine what this would feel like skin on skin? Or - God forbid - mouth on skin?

She almost wanted to try it.

Nathaniel's mouth pressed a wet kiss to her trembling stomach, before he smoothed a hand down her abdomen, and slid his fingers beneath the waistband of her shorts and underpants.

"Wait!" She gasped.

He waited, pressing soft kisses to the corner of her mouth, as she panted.

He didn't withdraw his hand, but he did make soothing circles with his thumb over to soft skin beneath her belly button.

Faith was burning hot. And the clenching? That was still happening. In her nipples... In her stomach... And lower... If she wasn't careful, she was pretty sure she was going to faint.

"Ok?" He asked softly, watching her face.

She bit her lip again, and looked up to meet Nathaniel's eyes.

"Um... Yeah... I just feel..." She didn't know how to tell him how she felt. Luckily he seemed to know already.

"I know." He said soothingly, kissing her softly.

Nathaniel slid his free arm under her neck, and along her shoulders, bringing the length of his body to rest against Faith's side. The contact, and the feeling of being held seemed to sooth her.

His fingers moved down, brushing sparse blonde curls, and teasing at the top of her slit.

"Open your legs for me?" He asked.

She opened her legs a little... Not a lot, but enough for him to be able to slide his index finger along the damp curls. He applied a little pressure, and his finger slipped into her wet folds.

Dragging his finger up, he located her clit - knowing he had it when Faith jumped, and keened in his arms.

"Good?" She nodded quickly, opening her legs a little wider.

After a little exploratory fingering, her circled her tight opening.

"When I took you the first time, I pressed in here." He dipped his finger shallowly into her, until her was teasing the band of muscle that fluttered at his touch.

"It hurt, because your hymen - a thin membrane of skin - was still attached here." he moved his fingers again, watching her face.

"It also hurt because you were tight - I was too large for you to take without preparation. I should have gotten you used to having my fingers inside of you, and slowly stretched you that way."

He explained, drawing his fingers back up to the damp bundle of nerves, sitting swollen between her lips.

"Have you masturbated before? Made yourself come at all?" He asked circling to the side of her clit, not quite coming into contact with it.

"Yes. Before we... Had sex... But not after. I wasn't interested in it after that." Faith said, arching her hips.

She wished he'd touch her properly.

"I'm going to finger you, Sweet. Ok?"

"I'm pretty sure that's penetration." She gasped, not really caring too much at this point.

Nathaniel took it as a tact agreement, and slid his index finger back down to her opening. With a slow thrust, he was in up to his second knuckle, and doing his best not to come in his pants.

He pressed his face into the crook of her neck, and licked.

Faith whimpered, and shifted, as he slid his finger in and out. Each time his knuckle passed her entrance, she felt herself clamp down around it.

And when his thumb got in on the act, cleverly brushing over her clit?

Forget about it.

She splayed her legs wider, listening to his suggestion she hook her knee over his thigh, and lost herself in the sensation.

Seconds later she came harder than she remembered coming as a teenager. And his finger inside of her? Wow.

She lay on the mats, with Nathaniel's hand down her pants, and his body curled around hers, and floated.

Nathaniel kept moving his finger slowly, until every last twitch and aftershock had finished. He was hard as a rock, and doing his best not to grind his cock into the side of her ass.

He pulled his finger out of her, pussy's clasp, as she shuddered and made a breathy noise of complaint.

'This isn't about you.' He reminded his throbbing cock again.

Still, he couldn't quite stop himself from licking his finger clean, and savoring her tangy-fresh taste.

"Did you just lick that?" She asked with her eyes closed, sounding mildly disgusted.

He grinned. "Yeah. You taste like sex and sea water."

She snorted tiredly. She was confused, and she felt good, and disconnected - which shouldn't have been good.

... And since when did she let Nathaniel hold her? She wondered.

Faith decided that the second she managed to pry her eyes open, she'd demand he let her go.

"Sleep, sweet. I'll keep you safe."

And she did.

kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers
12