Truth

Story Info
Four Black women discover the ideal White lover.
3.2k words
4.57
180.7k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanielOrme
DanielOrme
170 Followers

“God, I’m so horny!”

The other three women at the table reacted the way they usually did. They were used to Olivia’s habitual plaint.

“Not so loud,” said Vanessa. “Someone will hear you.”

“I hope someone does,” said Olivia. “Preferably a man.”

Vanessa gave her a half-humorous look of reproach, then glanced over at Angie and Nita. Both were wearing their usual tolerant smiles.

“Olivia, you get laid more…” began Angie.

“Not by anybody who really does what I want,” interrupted Olivia. “I want a man who’ll give me a time. I mean, someone who’ll really go wild in bed. Look at me. Don’t I deserve that?”

Her friends didn’t argue the point. Olivia was a stunner by any standard: flawless dark mocha skin, deep brown eyes, a seductively wide mouth. She accentuated her long, spectacularly-curved body with skin-tight blouses and snug leather pants.

“As a matter of fact,” continued Olivia, “we all deserve it. Come on, Vanessa, when was the last time you made it with a guy who really knew what he was doing?”

Vanessa gave her a rueful smile. She was a long-legged, caramel-skinned beauty, sea-green eyes in an achingly lovely heart-shaped face.

“You’re right,” she sighed. “All I meet are men who are only interested in themselves. Strictly wham, bam, thank you ma’am. Isn’t there one guy out there who’ll take his time?”

“Oh, I hear you,” piped up Nita, the youngest of the group. Only a few months out of college, her huge brown eyes, full sweet mouth, and soft aureole of corkscrew curls made her look even younger than her 21 years. “I keep meeting men who think they’re being romantic if they offer to pay for dessert. And I thought college guys were bad. How about you, Angie? Are you getting any satisfaction?”

“If she was, would she be spending all that time in the gym?” said Olivia.

Angie shot her a sour look, but didn’t dispute her. She knew her perfect, smooth-muscled ebony body was the result of long hours of strenuous exercise, exercise where she worked off her sexual frustrations. “Let’s just say I’m getting used to disappointment. Olivia’s right. There’s not a man out there who knows what to do to really please a woman.”

“And what would you do with one who did?” asked Vanessa.

“No, it’s what he would do with me,” replied Angie, prompting a round of laughter and agreement.

“It doesn’t matter,” said Olivia. “There are no men out there like that. I mean, can you think of one?”

Nita, a far-away look in her eyes, said, “I can think of one I’ve been dreaming is like that.” At their questioning looks, she hesitated, then smiled shyly and said “Ben.”

“Oh, lord,” said Olivia, “Not another one,” as Angie and Vanessa broke into giggles.

“It was inevitable,” said Angie. “She should never have been given a desk so close to him. Seeing him all the time…”

“Why? Just because he’s white?” said Nita. “Come on. What’s wrong with Ben Morris?”

“Not. A. Thing,” said Vanessa.

“Didn’t you know?” said Angie. “We’re the Ben Morris Fan Club. Every woman at this table has had a crush on him since the day he got here.”

“I can understand why,” said Nita. “He’s so sweet.”

“And adorable.”

“And sexy.”

“It’s his eyes,” sighed Nita. “Such beautiful eyes.”

“No, it’s the hands,” said Vanessa. “Have you seen his hands? I look at them and I want them all over me.” She involuntarily wriggled in her chair.

“Keep dreaming,” said Angie.

“Why dreaming?” asked Nita with a puzzled frown.

“Come on, Nita,” said Olivia. “He flirts with everybody. A guy who flirts with everybody isn’t really interested in starting something with anybody. That’s just his natural way of behaving.”

Nita looked more puzzled. “But it’s not,” she said. “He only acts that way with us.”

At their questioning looks, she continued. “My desk is right by his, remember? I see him all day. He’s always adorable to me. And when one of you comes to him for help, he can’t do enough for you. But with everybody else he’s all business. Just answers the question and wants them to leave. I don’t think I’ve even seen him smile at anybody except…”

“The four of us?” said Angie.

The women exchanged wondering glances.

“The only four black women in the place,” said Vanessa.

“Whattya know,” said Olivia. “I think our boy Ben may have himself a chocolate fantasy going.”

“You think so?” said Nita.

“I hope so,” said Angie. “You know what they say about white guys who go for black girls.”

Olivia leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. “Mmmm, they’re supposed to go crazy. I could definitely go for some of that.”

Vanessa shook her head. “Calm down, everybody. We don’t know for sure”

“Aw, don’t ruin it,” said Angie. “Weren’t you the one who wanted his hands all over you?”

“And I still do, but if we don’t know for sure…”

“You can never know for sure with men,” said Olivia. “The best you can do is hope and guess.”

“Wouldn’t it be great if you could know for sure?” said Nita. “Just ask the man if he wants you and he would tell you the truth.”

Vanessa sat bolt upright. “That’s it!” she practically shouted. “Truth!”

The others gave her blank looks.

“Well, yeah…isn’t that what we were talking about?” said Olivia.

“No, not that!” said Vanessa. “Truth.”

She leaned forward and began to speak in a low near-whisper:

“It’s something they’ve been working on in the pharmaceuticals division, very hush-hush. They’re trying to come up with an alternative to Viagra. They’re using sodium pentathol as the basic ingredient.”

“Truth serum?”

“Right. That’s why the working name is Truth. Sodium pentathol not only induces true _statements, it also lowers inhibitions. That’s why they thought there might be something in it that would increase virility. Well, they were right, it does. But they haven’t been able to filter out the other properties. According to the reports I’ve seen, what they have now is a drug that will increase male virility and reduce inhibitions, but also still compel a man to tell the truth. Not only that, it makes him highly susceptible, almost like a hypnotic.”

“A drug that makes men horny, truthful, and pliant?” said Angie. “Why haven’t they marketed it? Every woman in the country will want it.”

“Yeah, but the marketers are men,” said Olivia.” You think they want something like that out there?” She turned to Vanessa. “Do they still have this…Truth? Can you get some of it?”

“I know where they keep it. I can get it.”

“And if we give some to Ben,” said Nita, her face reflecting the same disbelief and delight as the others, “we’ll not only be able to find out what he’s thinking about us…”

“But we’ll also be able to get him to do something about it.” Vanessa’s eyes gleamed. “Leave it to me. I think I’ve got a plan.”

*******

Vanessa glanced at her reflection in her bedroom mirror, then back to the figure in the bed. Ben was still unconscious. She felt a twinge of guilt; she knew the drug they’d slipped in his coffee that afternoon to make him feel sick was harmless, but he’d been so sweet and grateful when she’d offered to drive him home. She and Nita had helped him out to her car, and he’d passed out on the way. Angie and Olivia were waiting at her house. Since Vanessa was the one who would administer the Truth, it was decided that she would be the first to be alone with him. The others would wait their turns downstairs.

She looked longingly at him. His warm brown eyes were closed, but she’d had to take his shirt off to give him the injection. Mmmm, so nice, she thought: No Hercules, but square shoulders, smooth muscles, flat stomach. She hadn’t had the nerve to take off his pants. What if the Truth didn’t work? How would she explain the situation?

She worriedly studied her reflection again. Perhaps she shouldn’t have changed her clothes. Her long, rich hair, which she usually wore pinned up, was now tumbled around her light brown shoulders. The sheer fabric of the pale peach negligee left nothing to the imagination, showing off her slender but luscious body and long beautiful legs. She really was…

“Gorgeous,” came the voice from the bed.

Ben was awake. He was staring at her, smiling. He seemed alert, but his eyes had a slight glaze to them.

Vanessa walked slowly toward him. She sat beside him on the bed, and softly said, “Do you like how I look, Ben?”

“Very much,” he said, still staring at her.

“Would you like to kiss me?” she said, inching closer.

He slid his hand through her hair, pulling her to him, and kissed her warmly, deeply. Then again, and again.

Vanessa pulled away for a moment, long enough to shed her negligee.

“You can do anything you want with me, Ben,” she murmured. “I want you to do everything you want.”

He pulled her to him, kissing her again. Vanessa shivered with pleasure as she felt his big hands caress her naked back, then move around to cup her full breasts. He kissed his way down her neck, lingering at the hollow of her throat. She fell back onto the bed, cooing, “That’s right, darling, nice and slow. Take your time. We’ve got all the time in the world.”

He continued to caress her beautiful breasts, first with his hands, then with his lips and tongue, gently licking and sucking the nipples into excited peaks. Vanessa adored it. She had longed to be made love to like this, so delicious, so unhurried. As his hands and mouth continued their way down his body, she spread her long legs, her pussy already wet with anticipation.

Soon she felt his hands caressing her ass, his mouth climbing her smooth caramel thighs. Finally she felt his tongue darting and licking inside her cunt, his lips lingering on her cunt lips. Wrapping her legs around his head, her groans of pleasure turned to near-screams as his mouth found her engorged clit and the most satisfying orgasm of her life ripped through her.

Still eager, she reluctantly released him from between her thighs. Pulling his face up to hers, she kissed him as she unbuckled his pants. She caressed his already full erection, then fell back onto the bed again, her legs wide open. Her eyes closed, she sighed as she felt his cock slide into her, then hugged his body to hers as she savored the sensation. Slowly, then rapidly, he pumped his way to mutual orgasm.

Vanessa blissfully continued to hold Ben’s body against hers. It works, she thought, Truth works. She had to tell the others.

But not right now.

******

Olivia hungrily approached the bed. The hypnotic properties of Truth had enabled Vanessa to lull Ben back to sleep long enough for her to give him another injection and allow Olivia to take her place. Vanessa had told her to wait for Ben to awaken, but she couldn’t resist.

Crouching between his legs, she wrapped her full sensuous lips around his cock and eagerly began to suck on it. It stiffened in seconds, and soon she was licking away at the underside of the shaft, burying her mouth in his scrotum. She stopped when she heard him groan, and looked up to see his eyes flutter open.

She smiled wickedly up at him. “Do you like that, Ben?”

“Oh, yes,” he gasped.

Her smile widened. “Would you like to do the same to me?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“Mmm, good,” she said, and hurriedly changed her position so she was astride his head, facing his feet. “Don’t hold back, baby,” she said as she lowered herself onto his mouth, “Go wild. I want you to go wild.”

She tried to continue sucking his dick, but his mouth on her slit soon made it impossible to concentrate on anything else. Before long she was sitting up, grinding her crotch in his face as he worked her to one climax, then another.

She wanted more. Climbing off him, she flopped onto her back. “Fuck me hard, Ben. I want you to fuck me hard.”

He was on her in a second, his erection deep inside her, then almost out, then buried in her cunt to the hilt again. His hands slid up her long dark torso and grabbed her full tits as he rammed himself into her again and again. She bucked and writhed beneath him, her legs spread wide as she frantically raised her pelvis to meet each thrust. God, how she’d wanted this! The words formed in her mind with the rhythm of their coupling: Good…Hard…Sweet…Fuck! She lost track of her orgasms, until she felt him explode inside her and collapse into her arms.

Olivia had never felt so sated. “God, what a miracle,” she murmured, and dozed happily off in his arms.

******

Angie slid excitedly into the bed. Olivia had been reluctant to leave, and she could already understand why. She lay with her back to him, wrapping his right arm around her to caress her firm breasts, guiding his left hand to her eager pussy. Just the sight of Ben’s white hands against her ebony-dark skin excited her. She craned her head back and smiled at him. “Do I feel good?” she asked.

Ben smiled back. “Better than anything.”

She leaned back further and they began to exchange slow, delicious kisses, their tongues probing deeply into each other’s mouths. She writhed with pleasure at his caresses, feeling him revel in the touch of her perfect breasts and smooth belly, gently parting her labia and massaging the interior with his fingers. His thumb soon found her excited clit, and she pressed wildly against him, the orgasm more sweet and intense than any she could ever remember.

As he continued to kiss and caress her, Angie could feel his erection against her ass cheeks. An excited urge seized her. “Stick it in me, Ben,” she said. “Fuck my ass.” She’s never had it that way before, but she was so turned on by this man, she wanted to feel him everywhere, to feel him inside her every opening.

Still leaning back on top of him, she raised her hips, and his hard cock shoved its way up her asshole. She almost screamed at the combination of pain and pleasure. So good, she thought, so good to feel him everywhere: his cock up her ass, his fingers in her cunt, his hand on her tits, his tongue in her mouth. An orgasm even stronger than the first ripped through her. Perfect, she thought, it’s perfect.

******

Nita knelt on the bed beside Ben’s sleeping form. She had stripped naked once they were alone, but now she felt oddly hesitant. But when his eyes opened, the look he gave her was so warm and welcoming, as if she was just who he wanted to see, that her embarrassment disappeared. Slowly she bent over, and they exchanged a soft kiss, then another, and another. His hands rose to caress her curls, then dropped to her smooth shoulders and large, soft tits. Soon she was astride him, gently lowering herself onto his erect cock.

For a long moment she didn’t move, loving the feeling, loving the look of pure pleasure on Ben’s face. She leaned over to kiss him again. She began to agitate herself on him, slowly at first, then more quickly as he touched her everywhere, his hands roving up her smooth thighs, her full hips, up her back, until he pulled her to him again for more soft kisses.

Nita let her mouth linger on his, relishing the kisses almost as much as the fucking. “So sweet,” she murmured, “So sweet.” Orgasm after orgasm shivered through her, until she could take no more. “Come, angel, come inside me,” she gasped, and as he did she let herself go one last time, then gratefully collapsed onto him. Soon both were fast asleep.

******

Ben awoke at sunrise. The dark gorgeous girl in his arms only confirmed what he already knew: Last night had not been a dream. No dream he’d ever had had ever been that vivid, that beautiful, that perfect. But how had it happened?! He tried to think about what he had done, but it was strange. He couldn’t remember thinking at all, just acting, doing everything that he wanted, that they wanted, without thinking, and it all working out gloriously.

He caressed the sleeping Nita’s smooth back. So warm, so succulent, he thought. Why did he have to know, why couldn’t he just be grateful? But his curiosity was too great. Reluctantly, he untangled himself from Nita’s embrace and began to explore the room. He found his answer on the dresser: a syringe and an empty vial labeled Truth. He’d read a few reports on what the boys in pharmaceuticals were working on, but how had these four women gotten hold of it? And why had they picked him to…”

“We’re sorry.”

He looked up to see Vanessa in the doorway, Angie and Olivia behind her. They looked even more luscious than he remembered them from last night, except for the worried looks they wore.

Olivia smiled weakly. “It seemed like a good idea at the time.”

“You don’t have to take the blame,” said Vanessa. “I’m the one who got the drug. I gave the shots.”

“No, we all agreed on it,” interrupted Angie. She turned to Ben. “ If you want to report us, it’s all our faults, we…”

Ben began to laugh. “I don’t believe this,” he said. “I just had the most incredible night of my life, with the four most beautiful women I’ve ever known, and you’re all trying to apologize?!”

Vanessa gave a little cat smile. “You mean…?”

“You didn’t need any drug,” he said. “I’d have done anything and everything you wanted.” He gazed at all of them. “I still will. Did you really think I wouldn’t?”

“Well then,” came the voice from the bed. Nita was awake. “In that case, we should probably even the score.” She pushed aside the sheets, revealing her ripe young body. “How about us doing everything you want this time?”

In a moment, Ben was beside her, exchanging long, warm kisses. Moments later, Vanessa was beside him, too, and the kisses grew more numerous, more breathless, as they offered him their lips, their tongues, their breasts. As he fell back on the bed, he could feel Olivia’s full lips as they enveloped his erect cock. Soon that sensation was replaced by the feeling of Angie’s smooth thighs astride him as she guided him into her hot satiny cunt. Olivia slid in behind him, feeding him her tits, her belly, her fragrant pussy. Ben gasped, half from the delirious pleasure, half from lack of air as the four darkly delicious bodies clung to him. He almost laughed again as he imagined the headline: “Man suffocates from overdose of perfect brown flesh” That’s the way he wanted to go.

But not yet.

DanielOrme
DanielOrme
170 Followers