Truth and Consequences Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave does some shopping.
3k words
4.61
50k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish found herself still aroused but she wasn't prepared to just assert herself anymore, Dave was her master now and she was going to have to learn exactly how to please him as a submissive. Now, she knew that things wouldn't be incredibly different than before, it would still be easy to please him as she had always done before, but the difference was that he was calling all the shots from now on. He was the dominant one and she had been instructed to go and prepare dinner for him, as she did this and slipped on her apron she could feel his cum running down the inside of her thighs and while she wanted to wipe it away it also felt strangely erotic to her. She had never experienced this before and she actually liked the feeling, it reminded her that a few short minutes ago he had been deep inside her pumping that cock in her tiny womb.

Dave watched sitting at the table as his submissive wife began to fix dinner, every time she bent over he could see her pussy lips covered in his cum, he rather liked seeing her like this. It showed him that she was indescribably his now. He had taken the vows of marriage to her but he was currently seeking out the vows shared between a master and submissive online. He wanted to have things prepared when they had finally progressed to that stage and through many hours of searching he was sure he would find them. He was determined to have as many answers and ideas to their impending days as he could. He planned on keeping her training intense and each day filled as possible. She was to start her vacation tomorrow after work for two weeks and they had no definite ideas on what they were going to do before today, deciding to just relax at home and take a few little jaunts close to home. Now though Dave was expecting to make a quick run tomorrow to one of the adult stores and pick up some new toys before she got off and then they would start an even more intense training than they had started tonight.

"Dave..." Trish started.

"Stop right there my little pet," Dave growled, "from now on you will refer to me in private as master or sir, if I am going to be that to you then I think it would do you well to begin right this instant."

"Yes, sir, or do you prefer master, sir?" Trish asked excitedly.

"I think master will do for now my little eager submissive wife."

"Yes, master, I think it will do fine as well."

As she finished dinner kneeling on the floor beside her husband she realized that contrary to her own prior thoughts, this wasn't that bad, she actually reveled in being knocked down a notch in their relationship and answering to him. All her secret little fantasies were coming true now; he had begun to show a stronger side, which she always knew, was in him and exerting it now upon her. How different things were within the last twenty-four hours. She had learned that she really did enjoy being spanked, swallowing her master's seed and being forced into complete submission.

"Go draw the bath now I am done Trish," Dave ordered her, none of his usual asking just the single order which it was now a given that she would go and do without a word or hesitation.

"Yes, master as you wish," Trish whispered giddily, hoping that thus far she was pleasing her husband's dominant side.

Trish hopped up and padded down the hallway after setting her plate and his in the dishwasher, she began to run the water in the tub at the temperature that Dave enjoyed, just hot enough to cleanse him and cool enough to sooth his muscles without constricting them. She smiled as she did the job wondering if he had anymore in store for her tonight.

Dave thought about it and knew that he was finished with any sexual training for the evening, as much as he wanted to sink his cock in his wife again tonight he would leave her desiring more. No more punishments would follow this evening with the exception of introducing her to their floor in the bedroom to sleep upon. He instructed her to wash him as he settled in the tub and was surprised when she didn't attempt to arouse his cock; apparently she was quickly learning their new relationship well.

As the water drained and he stepped out and commanded her to dry him Dave looked down to see his cock inches away from her face as she toweled off his legs. Lewd thoughts of grabbing her hair and shoving his cock down her throat came to mind but he knew that she enjoyed that and as much as he wanted to do this right now he wouldn't allow himself to give her even the slightest hint of pleasure. Not yet, that would come when she was completely trained and taught her lesson.

"Now little one it's time to go to bed, I want you to gather your pillow and a blanket and curl up on the floor. If you are a good girl over the next few days you may be allowed to rejoin your master's bed, but all of this depends on you."

"Yes, master," Trish sighed, she didn't look forward to sleeping on the floor but she figured that was much better than the alternative he could have provided her this afternoon which was out of the house and no where but a hotel to go to if she could find an open one this evening.

Trish grabbed her things from the bed and a few blankets and began to put on her babydoll pajamas but was quickly stopped by Dave reminding her that while in the home she was to remain nude from now on. Trish slipped beneath the covers on the floor and smiled to herself, she had only been testing him at this point to see if he would stick to his guns and it was apparent he would.

The next morning Trish arose as usual and got herself dressed and prepared for work, as she began to leave she hesitated, should she wake up Dave and let him know she was leaving now or would her new master prefer his sleep to be uninterrupted. Risking it she went back in and kissed his cheek and knelt on the floor beside the bed. "Master," she whispered softly rousing him from his slumber, "I must leave for work now do you have any instructions for your little one?"

"No but I will say good girl for waking me before you attempted to leave without permission. Now go and have a good day at work Trish and come straight home when you get off."

"Yes, I will, thank you master," she replied as she stood up to leave.

Dave fell back asleep for the better part of the morning and then upon waking up got himself breakfast and grabbed his crutches as he headed out the door to do his shopping. He would first hit the closest adult store and try and locate as much of what he needed there, hopping he wouldn't have to travel to much on his sore leg.

As he parked outside the store he took a deep breath and then got out crutching his way to the front doors, he was surprised when a petite young woman who could have been no more than 20 or so rushed to the door from the inside and opened it for him. "Hello sir," she giggled, "let me get that for you. My name's Angel, I am a clerk here and if you need any assistance don't hesitate to ask."

Dave looked the girl over and found himself wondering what she would look like without her clothing on, her frame was nearly as he could figure about five foot two, she had long brown hair and eyes that appeared to be golden, contacts surely. He smiled as he checked out her breasts covered by a wispy tank top that had the word angel with a halo over her chest. Her short plaid skirt barely covered her thighs and he could see the bottom of her sky blue panties peaking from below the hem. "Well Angel," he began, "my name's Dave and I think you might be able to help me out and save me from hobbling up and down the aisles of this fine establishment."

Angel gave a little chuckle and then she closed the door behind him and flipped the open sign around so it read closed. She thumbed the lock down and then stepped closer to Dave, "Just what did you have in mind sir?" she asked seductively. "Don't look so shocked we aren't actually open yet, we don't open for another half hour but I forgot to leave the sign turned and door locked when I came in this morning. I didn't have the heart to turn you away seeing as how you are on crutches and all."

"Thank you Angel," Dave replied, "actually I'm here looking for some specific toys and gear, you see to make a long story short I need some bondage and discipline items."

Angel's face lit up and she grinned at Dave, "Is this for use on you or by you sir?"

"It is to be used by me young lady, and by your smile I can tell that this is your forte."

"Oh yes sir," she cooed, "I have my own stash of those items in my apartment, so you see I might be quite a bit of help."

Dave began to list the things he wanted that he had researched and Angel quickly lead him to the aisle that he wanted to start in. She grabbed a hand basket from the front and walked back to where he was inspecting paddles. "So which one feels best in your hand Dave?" she asked playfully.

"I'm not quite sure, but I think I like this blue one that is wooden and shaped like a hand over here."

"Oh sir, that's a good choice, I must say that I do like those but how is one to know if they haven't tried it out," she said with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Are you suggesting that I try it out first young lady?" Dave asked her.

"I'm game if you are sir," she said emphasizing the word sir.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready to explore another woman but after what I found out yesterday I can't see the harm in a few quick swats to see which paddle feels the best in my hand."

"Stay right here sir and I'll go get you a chair to sit in."

Angel rushed down the aisle and into the back room and grabbed a chair quickly, her panties were already wet from the idea of getting spanked by this handsome stranger and while she would normally never entertain this idea before at the moment she could not do anything but subject herself to her desires. Placing the chair beside him she waited for him to sit down and then asked him how and where he wanted her.

"Over my lap like a good little slut," Dave ventured watching her carefully for her reaction.

"Yes, sir as you wish," Angel replied, sliding herself over his lap making sure her skirt rode up as she slid over him. She knew her thong was exposed and the globes of her tight ass bared for his view, she hoped that he enjoyed the view and she began to wiggle around getting comfortable until she felt his cock against her stomach as she laid over his lap.

"Very beautiful Angel, I'm going to start now," Dave chuckled as he swung the paddle hard through the air.

SWACK! The feeling of the wood slapping her ass turned them both on at that moment so much that she nearly came from that first hit alone. Dave felt his cock jerk against her soft belly and he knew with that one smack that this would be one of his purchases today. He swatted her a few more times to get a good feel for the paddle and as he stopped he heard her whimper.

"You don't have to stop sir, I was rather enjoying that."

Dave reached down and rubbed the red splotches on her ass, he let his fingers roam more than he had planned and soon found himself sliding his finger down below the swell of her ass and up and down her wet slit. "Damn what am I doing, I'm sorry Angel but we should move on there are a few other things that I'd like to have a look at."

"Yes, sir," she moaned as she stood up, she could still feel his fingers working between her legs as she smoothed her skirt out, god she wanted to take him home and let him spank her and do whatever else he would. She also hoped that would end in a good fucking but at the moment she knew she had to play it safe and get to know him a little better before propositioning him.

"I would also like to have a look at those whips are there any you can suggest little one?"

"Oh yes sir, definitely the long one over here," she said pointing to the whip, "it has good reaching distance and the leather strips bite into the flesh wonderfully."

"Care to try that one out with me Angel?" Dave asked sheepishly.

Angel helped him stand up and bent over his chair, as he backed down the aisle with the whip. He thought about how was the best way to use it on her and decided that flicking the wrist as if he were fly-fishing might be best. Angel bit her lip and waited for the whip to sing in the air the first time. Dave had told her it was his first time using one and while she was a bit nervous she could also tell he instinctively knew how to use it. She wasn't disappointed either.

The whip swung through the air and Dave watched amazed as the straps bit into the girl's ass. He knew right away that this girl was excellent and would pick up whatever items she would suggest. He lashed her a few more times and noticed the crotch of her thong was getting darker with her juices. He wanted to take advantage of that and yet he was formulating a plan for later down the road at the same time.

"Angel before we progress to other things let me tell you what brought me in here today," Dave said as he helped her stand up.

Dave quickly told her of all that happened the day before with his wife and what he was planning on doing to her. He laid out his plans and then began to feel her out for other suggestions. "What would humiliate you and make you wet at the same time if you were in her position Angel?"

"Sir if I may be so bold, I think that seeing you whip and spank and fuck another woman for your own pleasure while I was helplessly tied up and forced to watch might do it. And then to be forced to go down on that other woman and made to lap up the cum you had left in and on her might be the key to breaking her in just how you want her."

Dave smiled, the girl was suggesting herself in this place of the other woman and they both knew it, the twinkle in her eye gave her away. He teased her by asking if she knew another woman that would be willing to play and her answer was simple and yet more complex than he would have expected.

Angel knelt down without saying a word and fished his cock from his trousers as she looked up at him, she tugged him out of his pants and lowered her head smiling up at him and looking into his eyes as she began to suck his hard cock. She plunged her lips to the base over and over before backing away suddenly, "Sir I think you have my answer."

"Well, Angel, let's finish this shopping list of mine and then arrange for a little meeting as soon as possible."

Angel smiled up and kissed his cock one last time before tucking him back into his pants. "I'd love to help you Dave and I think with the items on your list since there are so many you qualify for the VIP costumer discount."

They finished the shopping and Angel rang up his order making sure to give him the discount and then as she put all the items into a bag she smiled across the counter at him. "So sir, when would you like me to come see you?"

"I'm thinking as soon as possible with those sweet lips of yours, I can't wait to make her watch you take me in your mouth, spank you, fuck you in that tight wet pussy over yours and maybe even buttfuck you hard."

Angel giggled, "Oh sir you do know how to charm a girl. I end my shift at four this afternoon and I can head straight over then if you like."

"Four it is then, oh and Angel, I'm guessing that you don't have a regular master so you may want to clear your schedule for the next few weeks. I'm getting the feeling that I might want and need your assistance in this training and perhaps even more, I'm new at all of this and a little experience might go a long way."

"Sir, you have the makings of a wonderful Dom inside you and I think, wait, yep, schedule all clear for a few months," she teased.

Dave left the shop after giving her a quick kiss and grabbing a handful of her ass. He smiled as he slipped back into his car, this was turning out to be a wonderful day and it was only about to get better.

Thanks for reading and please take a moment to vote or send feedback. MV