Truth and Consequences Ch. 03

Story Info
The beginning of intense training.
4.6k words
4.65
55.4k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave rushed home and with his excitement boiling over began to prepare things for the evening. He tied a few scarves to high backed oak chair in the living room and then moved throughout the house to place other restraints where he would want them. He had stopped off at the local Wal-Mart and gotten a few cabinets that had been designed to hold clothing and one that would hold DVD's or videotapes. Both would work well for his purpose and he pulled out the contents of his bags onto the living room floor he examined each new item he had purchased.

He made a mental list of each item as he perused them, whips in one-pile paddles in another. Clamps and clips for nipples and clits in yet another pile and then the array of dildos and vibrators he placed together as well. He also took time to look over the restraints he hadn't placed anywhere in the home yet, he had metal cuffs, ropes that had been intricately tied and could be used for ankles or wrists, Velcro restraints for each as well. Finally he came to look upon the leather cuffs, these would do nicely he thought as he tucked them away in the cabinet with hooks. He also took time inspecting the collars and leashes he had purchased. Originally he had planned on buying just one set but Angel had pointed out that he might like a few different options, some that could be worn in public and not noticed that they were linked to what others occasionally looked upon as deviant behavior. Others that could match any outfit, and finally a few for private at home use. She had also suggested a few gags each of which he had purchased at her suggestion. He had also bought a few books and movies that would help him submerse himself even more into this unknown culture.

Dave finished putting his little treasures away and finished preparing the home, he had but one thing left to purchase and he knew that it might be difficult but he had friends that might be able to help him out. Dave called one of them, a distributor of nightclub interior designs and questioned him about this last item. He said that he was thinking of putting them up in his own club but he might need one at home to "test" it out first. His friend chuckled over the phone and told him that he knew what they were used for in the privacy of one's home but he would refrain from asking for details. He assured Dave that he could have one delivered by three pm that day, seeing as how they had such a good relationship and Dave was a valued customer of his.

Dave placed the order for two of the items and thanked his friend, hanging up the phone he began to look around the house. He realized there was still something missing and as he thought of wanting to watch the movies and get some ideas for later it occurred to him what he was forgetting. He left the house and headed to Best Buy with the intention of purchasing a home video setup complete with camera and tapes and back up batteries, he also included a tripod for his purchase and all the necessary cables to hook it up to his computer so that he could make his own home movies on DVD. He was thinking as far ahead as possible right now and didn't want to leave any stone unturned when it came to tonight or any night in the near future.

Dave rushed back home and set up the video camera is a remote location for starters and then plugged in the power cord to charge the battery and enable him to tape at the same time. Tonight he was sure he wanted to get all of this on tape and he hoped Angel would be compliant with his desires as well. He decided to give her a quick call and see if she would be open for this evening to be videoed and when she replied with an ecstatic yes, he knew that his wife was going to have this night to remember for many years to come. That is if she would be able to make it through tonight without deciding she would settle for a divorce.

If that would happen he had his businesses up and running and made enough money to give her alimony if the court ordered it but also he was thankful that he had the foresight before they were married to get a prenuptial agreement. His nightclubs and restaurant wouldn't be anywhere near the decision no matter what in a divorce settlement. But Dave did not think that it would come down to divorce. His wife seemed to enjoy yesterday quite a bit and if he guessed her right tonight would put her in her place and also push her beyond any limits she had set for herself. Dave went to his computer and printed off a checklist, one that he had found on one of the sights she had visited and it had been very thorough in its questionnaire. The checklist was of things a submissive would want to do, or had done and the level of arousal or refusal that one associated with each act. He printed off two more just to be safe and sat down and did one for himself. He also wrote down Angel's name on the top of one set and placed it on the table inside the foyer. He wanted to do all of this right and he jotted down a few tips for the evening so that he wouldn't forget them before the fun began.

He wanted to ensure that he remembered to have the women find safe words and also that each of them had some form of birth control. Dave also reminded himself that he needed to ask Angel if she had any diseases or ailments he should be privy to if he was going to be fucking her or have his wife go down on her. Safe, Sane and Consensual he thought to himself, a very good credo indeed. While some things he was sure might push those boundaries in the next few weeks he also knew that the safe part was something that he would adhere to no matter what.

A few hours later the doorbell rang and it was the men from the supply warehouse with the items he had ordered. He quickly told the men where to set the items up and watched as they did it quickly and professionally. As they finished setting up the items Dave tipped them and thanked them for their quick and discreet service as they left. He walked back into the first room that contained the new item and admired the large cage. It was roomy enough for a dancer to be in, sit a chair down in or even curl up and sleep in he marveled. He had one of the cages set up in the living room and one upstairs in the master bedroom.

Dave had one more thing to do; he opened his phone book on his computer and went down through the names quickly locating the one he was searching for. Picking up the phone he dialed the number and waited. "Hello Steve," he said as he prepared himself for the conversation about to take place, "look Steve I'll be quite candid with you, I need your expertise. Yeah, that one. With a little of the other as well. I know, I know, I didn't think I ever would but things have changed and I want you to teach me. Tonight, well actually as soon as possible."

Hanging up Dave was rather pleased with himself he was about to take his learning to a higher plane. Steve would be here shortly to help him and with any luck his wife wouldn't be home for another hour or so. Just long enough to get prepped and all too prepared. About twenty minutes later and Steve knocked on the door with a bag in his hand. "So good to see you my old friend," Dave said, "thanks for coming on such short notice."

"Not a problem buddy, I have to admit I didn't think this day would ever come but I'll be more than happy to assist you and even over the next few weeks I'll be at your disposal. Steve opened his bag and dumped the contents on the table, as they went over each item Dave knew he had made the right choice calling Steve, a professional interrogator, and also a Dom who was owner of the local BDSM club. Dave had known him since they had been in high school together and their clubs were next door to each other. They often held parties that would spill over from one club to another, with little problems. More often than not it was Steve's patrons that would come to Dave's club but if a couple was looking for a little alternative fun and were regulars, Dave would send them to Steve.

They talked about what Dave wanted to happen tonight and as they discussed it and all the methods that would be used Dave felt grossly overwhelmed. "Jesus Steve, I didn't know that just the physical part of this would be as involved as it is. But, I also want the mental aspect to be just as thorough, can you help me with that as well?"

"Your checklists are a good start Dave, but you also need to know what it is overall that Trish wants, is she simply submissive, does she crave humiliation, does she need and want to be used or physically punished. There's so much you must learn, you know that she likes the physical punishment, that's a wonderful place to begin but we also need to prepare for her jealous streak to come out tonight, if she is to see you with this Angel girl it could turn ugly. Are you prepared to do what it takes to break her down tonight?"

"Yes, I am Steve, I have given this intense thought after finding all that out yesterday and I won't fuck Angel tonight if Trish doesn't want it to happen, although no matter what I think she deserves to see me fuck another woman after her infidelity."

"You've never cheated on her with any of the hot little numbers you have in and out of that club of yours? Not even Aimee the bartender?"

"Nope," Dave replied, "not even once, I'll admit like every other man I look and hell yeah I'm tempted but, before today another girl hadn't touched my prick."

"Ok, well then I can at least have a clear conscience about this," Steve interjected, "as for physical touching, where do you want me to draw the line in how I touch her?"

"Tonight, and only tonight, there are no limits for you Steve, as my gift to you for your help and tutelage she is yours to do with as you will. As long as she doesn't object. If I look pissed at some point you'll just have to give me a little reminder why you are doing it," Dave laughed. "I mean that is what got her in this situation to start with but this is different, I want to venture in and see just what a slut she really is. If at some point she also says it's up to me, well then without asking you can do whatever it is in question."

"I'm not sure I would have the same outlook as you do right now Dave, I'd probably want to kill anyone that laid a hand on my woman, but then again I have shared Lacey a few times with others, while it is hard to do it the first time it gets easier over time."

Ten minutes later Dave heard the garage door begin its ascent and at the same time the doorbell rang. Dave went to the door and let Angel inside and led her into the living room with Steve, "He'll explain everything to you Angel," Dave told her.

Dave went to greet his wife who smiled at him sweetly, she thought that perhaps he had decided to just play at being her Dom and would bow let her off with some stern words. Little did she know she was in for a rough night and her vacation wasn't going to be easy at all. Dave ordered her to shed her clothing at as she stripped he instructed her to get down on her hands and knees and crawl into the living room. Her eyes went wide as she saw the others sitting there already. "Dave, what are they doing here?"

Dave grabbed the paddle from the mantle and swatted her ass hard, "Slut, I told you last night that you don't speak unless I tell you."

"But Dave," she pleaded.

Another few hard swats on her ass and Dave knew she understood. "Now who am I wench?"

"Master, sir," Trish said humiliated as she lowered her eyes from Steve and some girl she didn't know.

"That's a good girl and now I'm going to let you know how things are going to play out tonight."

Dave told all of them, although Steve already knew everything he began at the beginning and as he told the two ladies what he expected and handed them the checklists he pulled Steve off to the side. "Listen man, I don't think I can watch you fuck Trish, that's what landed her here in the first place but, we have two options here, we can see if Angel is up for some fun with you or you can call Lacey and have her come over. Actually I don't know why I hadn't thought of that before. Which would you prefer?"

"I think I'll call Lacey and tell her to leave Greg in charge tonight, and come over here right now," Steve replied, "don't worry buddy I didn't think you'd be able to go through with that part, but I'm wondering if you'll be up to fucking Angel in front of Trish as well."

"That I'll have no problem with, if Trish complains or tries to protest then I think I will remind her of her own infidelity and tell her that I can't even fathom being with her that way again until I have sampled what else is out there for myself."

"That might be playing with a loaded gun but that's all you Dave."

Steve and Dave walked back into the room after Steve had called Lacey and she had assured him she would be right over. Angel and Trish were just finishing up their checklists and as they glanced up at the two men wondering what discussion had taken place they handed their papers over to Dave. He looked over them and then handed the papers to Steve for his scrutiny. This was going to be more fun than they had expected for Trish and Angel had answered nearly the same even though they were on different ends of the room.

It appeared that each was curious about playing with another woman. Trish had as well indicated that she wouldn't mind seeing her husband with another woman in the voyeur area. They both were positively for physical pain and abuse, being bound, forced to perform lewd acts and so on. Steve smiled at Dave and whispered, "You might just be in luck old chum, these two seem to fit perfectly together, who knows you might have stumbled onto a situation that will allow you two submissive little ladies instead of just the wife. That is if you are capable of being trained into a good Dom and master as I think you have the making of."

Dave grinned at his friend, "You really think I will make a good Dom? I'm willing to do whatever it takes, whatever Steve. If you see something tonight you want to point out to me then do so please, I'm not to proud to have a friendly hand guide me."

"That's the best attitude to have Dave, and let me tell you that while a lot comes naturally, a few little pointers and reading and lessons from me should have you in tip top form before too much time has passed."

They decided it was time to start and each went to Trish, Angel already knew her role tonight, she was going to assist, perhaps be fucked and whatever else they chose for her to do. Angel took Trish by the hand and led her crawling to the front room where the bindings and shackles had been carefully affixed to the wall behind one of the curtains. She affixed the leather cuffs and ankle restraints to Trish and as Trish gave a slight whimper she whispered in her ear, "Trish trust me you are going to enjoy tonight, I'm willing to bet my ass on that," she finished by reaching around to give Trish's nipples a good tug and twist. Angel leaned over and took Trish's earlobe between her lips and ran her tongue over it, "Don't let your thoughts get in the way tonight, let your body and master lead you."

Angel backed away and knelt on the floor beside Dave, she was a bit confused by the way he had changed things but nonetheless she was eager to become whatever he wished for this evening. If it was just a submissive assistant or perhaps something more either way she was prepared. She had been searching for far to long for a more permanent Dom and if Dave and Trish turned out to be as she hoped she might find a place with them. She watched Dave closely and was surprised to see him carrying himself more confidently now than he had this morning in the shop, she wasn't sure if she was responsible for that or if this situation was guiding him but she smiled to herself thinking that perhaps she had opened the doorway a bit wider for him to walk through with ease.

Dave studied his wife's backside, as she stood there bound to the wall facing the window outside, nude and in full view, if the blinds had been open. Her muscles were drawn taunt by nervousness and anticipation; he could see the wet lips between her legs from his advantage point and knew that she was aroused to her most extreme limits right now. At work she was such a controlling bitch and always the leader that she hated to give over control, now she was both giving and forced to be giving up all control and into submission. He nodded to Steve who picked up a whip and stood back.

"We will now begin with the pain and punishment Trish," Steve said in a low growl, "you see Dave has confided in me about your wayward longings and I can't stand that in a bitch. You think you can walk all over Dave because he is light hearted sometimes and giving, well tonight you will find out how relentless he and I can both be. You see Dave has asked for assistance in training you and learning to become a dom. Oh don't be mistaken he has the basics down and now it's just the kinks he wants to work out. That's what I'm here for."

"Steve, I think that something was forgotten, the wench in bound but her nipples are hard and free, shouldn't they be restrained as well and clamped?" Dave asked with a wicked grin.

"Indeed and if you have something for the cunt's clit that might do well also. We don't need her trying to rub her nipples on the wall or let her feel her clit pulse freely," Steve chirped.

"Angel go into the cabinet and on the middle shelf pick out a set of the harshest clamps and a chain for all three erogenous areas we have lamented to."

Angel hopped up excitedly, "Yes, sir," and she opened the cabinet revealing the toys she had picked out for his purchase this morning. She knew exactly which clamps to get and chain, quickly she plucked them from their spot and grabbed a ball gag as well just in case. Padding back to Dave she bowed her head and looked up at him from beneath her lashes, "Will these do sir?" she asked, offering them up to him.

"Yes, Angel those are quite an excellent choice, I like the gag as well, go and put them on her without haste."

Angel rushed over and slid between Trish and the wall, she stood up and looked at the woman's face, she could see the mixture of fear and lust in her eyes and as Angel reached up and tweaked Trish's nipples she gave the woman a quick kiss, letting their breasts and nipples rub one another. She quickly put the nipple huggers around Trish's nipples and then added the little beaded chain, just as quickly she knelt down and spread Trish's slit with her fingers.

"Oh god," Trish moaned as the girl she had never met opened her wet pussy lips and ran her finger up the slit, as she hit Trish's clit Trish moaned again, "please don't stop."

"Shut up slut," Dave barked, "you will stand there with your mouth shut or you will not only feel the sting of my whip but you will be gagged also."

"But," she began.

"No fucking buts, except yours which is about to be whipped by Steve and I until you can't sit on it for a few days. Angel, gag the bitch when you are through with her clit."

"Yes, sir," Angel responded perfectly. She teased Trish's clit until it peeked out from beneath its hood and then she clamped it. Quickly securing the chain to the clamp she stood up again and kissed Trish as she put the band of the gag over the woman's head. Their tongues sought one another out and soon were massaging and flicking against each other. Dave let this go on and was about to say something when Angel pulled away and put the ball gag into Trish's mouth.

Trish's muffled cries started immediately; quickly Angel got away from Trish and resumed her kneeling position beside Dave. She watched with an evil smirk as Steve let his whip sing through the air and crack against Trish's ass. They all watched as Trish gave a jump and then settled back into her position; they could hear her sobs and knew that this was the beginning of a long night.

12