Truth and Consequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish stood there feeling that first whiplash and didn't know whom had wielded the whip, whether it was her husband or Steve. The reason she began to sob wasn't out of pain, quite the contrary she had loved it, and she was sobbing out of pleasure and joy. Finally her husband had stepped into the role she had wanted him to for so long and now he was going well past what she thought he was capable of by bringing in Steve and this Angel girl. He wanted to learn from Steve she knew, but she hadn't expected active participation from the friend of her husband. She was still trying to figure out Angel's role in all of this but knew that in time it would be revealed. She had taken an immediate liking to the girl though by her submissive nature that exuded from within and her exquisite beauty that radiated around her like a bright aura.

Dave watched as Steve nodded, now it was his turn to really let loose with the whip and see if he had the makings for a physically punishing dom as his wife wanted and seemed to need. He raised his arm above his head and let his arm swing in a side arm motion, cracking his wrist at the last possible moment. It was a feeling unlike any before. This morning had felt good practicing slightly on Angel but now with no reserve for holding back he felt the pleasure of a perfect whip cracking sound as the leather straps bit into his wife's ass. He watched her jump again and as he pulled back the whip Steve was already swinging again. Dave followed his lead and soon they were whipping in perfect unison his unfaithful wife. Her ass was ablaze with red marks and slight welts and Dave could see her back jerking as she sobbed uncontrollably. Their whippings came one after the other as soon as Steve's whip cracked once, Dave would let his fly and bring it down so that he hit right below or above the spot Steve had just marked. He was growing more proud of himself and his abilities as he swatted his wife with the whip and found that he had a rock hard erection when he looked down at his jeans.

Angel knelt in amazement, hardly capable of believing that this strong man to her side, this making of a wonderful Dom, had in a few short minutes and since this morning become so very accurate and in tune with the whip he wielded. She noticed that Steve had the precision from the beginning but thought that at this exact moment Dave was nearly every bit as good with the whip as his experienced counterpart.

Steve watched Dave whip his wife along with his own swats and was in awe, he had only once before helped train anyone that picked up whipping without so much as a stray strap lashing where he didn't want it to land. Dave had always been good at pitching a baseball though and he reckoned as he thought about it that they were nearly the same motion and needed the same deadly accuracy. If his protégé was to proceed like this then Steve wouldn't be needed nearly as much for the physical punishment and only the mental aspects that still had Dave a bit befuddled. Steve did think though that Dave might be able to concur those hurdles just as easily being as intelligent and dedicated to this as he was.

Trish had felt the stings of the whip coming from both directions now and had no doubt that her husband was using one of them. She silently thanked the lord that he had found the information he had on the computer about her and while she still felt guilty for her adulteress ways, even though it had only been once, she knew that he would eventually forgive her. Or perhaps she thought, maybe that is why Angel was here. Dave may have thought what was good for the goose was good for the gander. She smiled again knowing that secretly the thought of watching her husband fuck another woman and dominate her would please Trish even more. She would then know that her husband was going to be dominant with her from here on out. But also she thought of an even more erotic choice that Dave would force her to be intimate with this woman while he watched or fucked either one of them. Those along with the whippings and clamps fixed to her nipples and clit were enough to make her cum.

Just then the doorbell rang startling them all. Angel got up as she was instructed to do and rushed to the door opening it slowly as she hid behind it to shield her nudity, "May I help you ma'am?" she asked the lady waiting there.

"Yes, dear I believe you have started the fun without me, now if you could open that door a bit more I could get my wheelchair in to join you. By the way, I belong to Steve, if you have any doubts whether or not I should be here."

* * * * *

Thank you and please remember to vote or send feedback. MV

12