Truth And Dare Game Turns To Orgy Ch. 02

Story Info
Morning after the game, ladies explore each other and anal.
1.1k words
3.83
20.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had strange dreams all night. I was being fucked by strange faces, people calling me slut, whore and all other words. I felt something up my pussy, it was Gaurav pushing his cock inside. I smiled at him and responded. It was a wonderful feeling, he was doing a good job. Ruchi and Ravi were still sleeping.

Me– Oh Gaurav, you are feeling so wonderful

Gaurav told me that he's about to cum and where should he cum, I asked him to give it in my mouth. Soon, I was drinking all his cum in my mouth. Before, I could move towards bathroom to take a bath, I was being fucked by Ravi this time. I must have cum 3-4 times this morning and this time Ravi came inside me.

Me and Ruchi took bath and left for our hostel. We reached there around 10AM and we were not in mood to go to college. After breakfast, I told Ruchi that we need to talk.

Ruchi– What you want to know? You already seen everything.

Me– I knew that Gaurav and you were having sex, but you never told me about Ravi.

Ruchi– It had been a fantasy of mine to have a threesome, which I told Gaurav one day. He asked me, If I was serious? After that he discussed with Ravi and we had entire thing setup. I had 3-4 times enjoyed both of them together. I also enjoy sex with him if he invites me at his home alone. Did you enjoyed yesterday?

Me– Yes, it was one of the best experience of my life, though things happened too fast. You also let them have anal sex with you, does it hurt too much? Is it enjoyable?

Ruchi– Oh, it brings a lot of pleasure along with very little pain.

Me– I would never take anything in my ass, I am too scared.

Ruchi– Well, it looks tough but I can help you getting familiar with anal sex if you want?

Me– How?

Ruchi– I have some toys which we can use on you.

Me– Sure, let's give it a try

Ruchi went to her drawer and came back with a dildo. It was blue in color and around 7 inch in height and 2-2.5 inch in width. We closed the door from inside and I removed my pants followed by panties. Ruchi also got the bottle of lube with her. She applied the lube on the dildo. She applied the oil on her fingers and started playing with my rose bud. She didn't inserted finger in, but massaged it. Then all of sudden, she inserted her finger inside. A sigh came from my mouth, though it was not too much pain. She inserted the entire finger inside and started pushing it in and out, I was getting relaxed and moaning slowly. She kept playing with me for around 10 minutes with single finger. I was comfortable with the feeling now and pushing myself on her finger. I asked her to insert another finger and she obliged. It was the 3rd finger which hurt somewhat. I asked her to remove the finger and took out all my clothes and also asked to remove her. In a moment, both of us were naked, I kissed her on lips. She responded with equal passion, juices were flowing from my pussy and ass muscles were relaxing again. She made me lie on the bed and inserted the head of dildo in my ass with a sudden force. I almost cried with that sudden insertation. She let the pain go and then started fucking me with her dildo. Her other hand was playing with my pussy and I was on the verge of orgasm. She fucked me with his dildo and hand and I came really hard. Juices were flowing from my pussy, Ruchi kept the dildo inside me and started licking juices from my pussy.

I also went on to suck her pussy in 69 position with dildo inside me. She tested good, I played with her clit using my tongue. She was moaning and shouting, oh Priyanka suck me good, ya.. That's it, keep the pace. She came in some time. We had our breath back. Ruchi told me to keep the dildo inside only until I feel too much uncomfortable.

Ruchi– Do you want to go out for lunch?

Me– Yes, let's go.

Ruchi– Well, I have a dare for you. I want you to dress without your bra & panties and keep the dildo inside you. Also want you to wear this dress.

Me– Oh my god, this is very small skirt, this doesn't come till my knees.

Ruchi– I know that's why it's a dare.

Me– Well, I won't turn down your dare, but you keep yourself ready for the nightmare sweetie.

I got naked and put on the dress except bra and panty and seen myself in mirror. I was looking like a slut, my nipples were pointing through the top and ample cleavage was visible.

Ruchi dressed conservatively in just tight jean and a top. We locked house and took an auto rickshaw. It was around half an hour drive to the place we decided to have lunch. Driver was constantly looking at us through the mirror and looking at my cleavage. It was a heavy traffic situation, and people from both side of the road were staring at me. I was enjoying the attention and my pussy was getting wet from the attention I was getting.

We reached at the restaurant and Ruchi chose the table in the center. There was one couple on our left in their forties. Lady was staring at me and giving me expression of hate. On right side, there was an all guy group with 4 guys in their thirties. It looked like they were out on office lunch. I was getting nice attention.

Ruchi ordered our lunch and started moving her hand on my legs under the table. I asked her to to stop that, but she continued. Her hand finally reached near to my clit. She stroked my clit and a light moan just came out. She pulled her hand back and started grinning. Rest of the lunch went uneventful unless the stares from everyone around. We reached home and I removed the dildo from my ass. I was feeling very horny so kissed Ruchi on her lips. We once again ate each other to climax and went to have a nap without clothes only.

Phone call on her mobile wake us up.