Truth Bared

Story Info
When secrets are revealed there's only love and punishment.
1.3k words
4
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Note from Author: After many weeks of internal debating, I have decided to post my own short story for the first time on Literotica. Any asterisk means internal thought. I would love to hear from you! Any feedback would be appreciate it. ****

*****

Nathan rubbed the back of his neck and glared at her. He kept tapping his finger on table between them. The only sign he was slowly losing control. Sandra had learned he was a man who exercised control over all aspects of his life including his emotions.

*Please don't ask anymore...*

A chilly black silence engulfed them, making her uncomfortable. Sandra shifted in her seated. Waiting. Glancing out the window she saw the city below was slowly winding down. The buildings illuminated the night sky like dancing stars.

"I gave you the chance to be honest," his voice was civil yet odd. She looked at him, rubbing her chest to calm her racing heart.

*Please just drop it...*

"Nathan...I-"

"Enough," he stood up, smiling without warmth. She accepted his hand and stood to face him. A sense of unease went down her spine. Did her answers give her away?

"You know what I find interesting," - he cupped her chin and tilted her head back - "in this heat you're wearing a sweater."

The summer heat was unbearable in the city. She always wore light dresses but this past week she choose to wear cardigans. Damn him for noticing the one time she didn't want him too.

"The office was cold," she averted her eyes as the lie rolled easily off her tongue. How did she get here? Lying to the man she loved.

"Look at me," his grip on her chin got stronger until she looked at him. "Take off your sweater."

The sound of her heartbeat thrashed in her ears and a lump formed in her throat. She needed to distract him, to make him forget. But nothing came to mind.

"Sandra, take off your sweater...now." his eyes were hard and assessing.

She took a step back, out of his grasp. She tried to keep her control, however, fragile it was. Glancing at the door, the thought did occur to her to run but that would have been childish.

"Sandra-" she choked back a gasp of pain when he grabbed her arm.

"Nathan-"

He stepped up to her and started to unbutton her cardigan, slowly peeling it off her shoulders. She swallowed, her face heating and eyes welled with unshed tears as the bruises came into view.

His lips thinned and nostrils flared, his gray eyes darkening. "What happened?" His voice was calm. Too calm. He wasn't going to drop this, not now.

"Nathan, listen I took car-" she rushed, stumbling over her words.

"Who?"

"Victor...he said...you'd never believe me over him..." her voice slowly faded out, a single tear rolled down her cheek.

Victor and Nathan had grown up together. Like brothers. The bond they had was strong. She had met Nathan after college. Who was she to come between such friendship?

"You're my wife," - he dragged his hands through his thick hair - "you should have come to me!"

"I didn't think you would believe me," - she lifted her chin and placed her hands on her hips - "anyways, it wasn't me who was crying when I left."

When Victor had attacked her, she'd been able to defend herself. He'd tried to make her feel small and irrelevant but while she had walked away with bruises, she left him with a broken nose.

"I see," - a small smile tipped the corners of his mouth - "I have to make a call but when I get back I want you on the bed...naked." his finger tenderly traced the line of her cheekbone and jaw than he was striding out the room.

"Nathan, please don't do anything foolish," she called after him.

"Sandra," - he looked over his shoulder at her - "naked on the bed. Now." Turning, he walked briskly to his office.

He was going to make an example out of Victor of that she was sure. He hadn't gotten where he was with a soft and kind heart. That was only reserved for her. She rolled her shoulders to loosen the tight muscles. She avoided any situation where Nathan would have seen her bruises. Would he think she was ugly?

After everything, she was emotionally exhausted. She dozed off thinking of him.

She came awake to pleasure. Nathan was kneeling between her thighs as his tongue lapped along her heated valley. A soft moan escaped her as his tongue explored her as her nails raked along his scalp.

She cried out when a thick finger entered her slick entrance and sucked on her nub. He alternated between sucking on her nubbin and lapping her slit, all the while caressing her tight heat.

She begged for release but he never gave it to her. He brought her to the edge than left her hanging. Letting her body come down before bring her right back to the crest.

"Nathan...please!" the ache and pleasure within her had become an agony.

"What did you," - he took a slow lap at her slit - "say?"

"Please..." she sobbed.

"Are you ever going to lie to me again?" his voice was firm tinged with anger.

"What? This isn't-"

"Are you ever going to lie to me again? I can continue on with this all night, you know I can..."

She gave him a hostile glare until he nibbled on her nub, then she was lost. Throwing her head back she moaned. "No, I won't ever lie..."

He roughly added a second finger caressing her with urgency while sucking her pleasure nub hard. She screamed as she shuddered to release, convulsing on his fingers.

Dazed and sweaty she gasped for breath. Nathan kissed her hard and demanding, hunger for her. He licked her lips and she welcomed his tongue.

He groaned against her mouth. Heating her blood.

He dragged her hands above her head and tied them with the necktie before caressing her skin and breasts, pinching her nipples. She cried out as he bit her nipples.

He reclaimed her mouth as his fingers closed firmly over her bottom and guided his shaft to her throbbing entrance. Whatever patience he had was gone when he found her dewy entrance. With one swift stroke he roughly entered her tight sheath. She clenched hard with a shout against his mouth.

He held her hips as he forced her to accept his demanding thrusts. She whimpered as he stretched her tight walls, impaling her in his huge shaft.

Little gasps escaped her as he thrusts hard into her liquid heat. She became wetter with each thrust that speared her. She moaned and bit his shoulder to muffle her screams when he surged deeper into her aching tightness.

On and on, he continued to drive each thrust into her body building pleasure for them both. He tilted her hips so the force of his shaft as it slide into her rubbed her nub as it slide into her. It became too much and she cried out, the delicious pleasure shot out between her legs consuming her body. Her core rippled around his thrusting rod, massaging him and he groaned emptying himself inside her.

She was deliciously sore. The hell she was going to tell him though. He'd force them both to wait until she healed and that was not what she wanted. Funny now she had no control.

"I was rough," he nibbling on her neck. If he wasn't careful she'd have a mark there too.

"Just how I like it," - she brought her arms over him and pulled him close - "are you going to untie my hands?"

"Later."

"Oh...what happened to Victor?"

"He won't be coming around...ever."

He pulled back to look into her eyes.

"Remember, I take care of what's mine," he captured her mouth in a deep kiss.

So it was going to be one of those nights.