Truth Ch. 02

Story Info
Four dark beauties compete for Ben's attention.
1.8k words
4.61
80.4k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanielOrme
DanielOrme
170 Followers

Chapter 2: The Contest

Author's note: Sorry for the long delay between stories. Here's a sequel to "Truth." (You may want to re-read the original, if only to remind you of the situation and the characters.) Thanks to Lenore for the idea. More sex, less plot this time. Enjoy!

**************

Monday morning

Ben awoke to the luscious feeling of naked flesh against him. He opened his eyes to see Nita, asleep, but still unconsciously squirming closer. And of course his body responded. In the weeks since Nita, Angie, Olivia, and Vanessa had dosed him with the Truth aphrodisiac, the hypnotic properties had long since worn off, but the incredible increase to his virility had remained. Someday, thought Ben, he'd have to thank the lab boys and tell them just how well the formula worked. But right now...

Mmm, her full brown breasts were so succulent! Slowly he licked and nuzzled them, his mouth lingering on the sensitive nipples. She was awake now. He could feel her squirm with delight as he kissed his way down her smooth belly. She spread her thighs wider, enough so he could see the pretty pink pussy against her brown skin. He dove in with his tongue, and as he licked up the delicious honey from between her legs, he could feel her moan with pleasure as she came and came again.

He wanted more. Soon he was atop her, her body pressed against his, his hard white cock pumping deep inside that warm cunt. Mmm, her young body was so soft as she held it against his, her lips so fresh and delicious as she kissed him over and over. She moaned softly again, coming once more as he burst inside her.

"Ohhh, baby, that was soooo good," sighed Nita afterwards as she cuddled up against him. "I'm never going to get tired of that." He could feel her soft thigh stealing up against his crotch. "Do we have time for more?"

Ben glanced at the clock. "Well..."

"Come on," said Nita, nuzzling his ear and neck, "One more. Besides, don't you want me to win the contest?"

Ben began to laugh. "Oh, that..."

"Sure. We all agreed that we'd fulfill your fantasies this time, didn't we? What man wouldn't want 4 beautiful women competing to see which one could have the most sex with him in a week? Whoever wins gets to have you for the whole weekend." She pulled him down on top of her, and he didn't resist. She spread her legs, then wrapped them around him as he entered her once more.

"I guess we'll be late for the office again," whispered Ben as he pumped deep inside her.

"Mmm-hmm," sighed Nita as she forgot all about work.

************

Tuesday night

Ben could see the steam already rising from the shower as he entered the bathroom. He slid open the door to the intoxicating sight of Angie's perfect ebony body glittering against the white tile.

"What took you so long?" she breathed, quickly pulling him close. He could see the hot gleam in her eyes as she pressed eagerly against him. Her smooth brown hand stole down between his legs, insistently caressing his cock and balls. She pressed closer, writhing with pleasure as his hands roved down her back, her ass, her thighs.

"That feels so good when you touch me," she murmured. "Do it some more." Twisting around in his arms, she pressed against him again, reveling in the feel of his hands as they lingered on her breasts and slid down her flat belly, gasping with ecstasy as they settled on her pussy. His fingers slowly traced the outline of her cunt lips over and over, then found her clit and massaged it to orgasm.

She could feel his hard white cock pressed up against her firm black ass. "Stick it in me, darling," she moaned, "I want it in me!" Bending forward, she reached around, guiding his erection deep inside her hot steaming cunt. He slammed into her, fiercely grabbing her luscious ass cheeks as he bucked wildly against her, coming and coming as her hot satiny cunt walls squeezed him.

In moments, her moist dark body was in his arms again. "I never had a mermaid before," he whispered.

"You like it?" she said, clinging to him, her mouth seeking his.

"We may run out of hot water."

"Don't worry," she said, pulling him close again. "I'll keep you plenty warm."

***********

Wednesday, Noon

Olivia grabbed Ben's hand and pulled him into the empty office. If he didn't already know what she had in mind, the wide lecherous smile on her face would have told him.

"You sure no one will come in here?" he asked.

Her smile grew wider. "Just us." She pressed up against him. "As often as possible."

He laughed, then groaned with pleasure as she ground her thigh against his crotch. Her hand moved deftly down, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. In seconds she was kneeling in front of him, her eager lips almost devouring his erection. Oh, she had the most wonderful hot mouth, thought Ben, those full, full lips massaging him all the way down to the base of his cock, her tongue stroking its underside up and down, up and down. He couldn't hold back for long. He could hear her growl with pleasure as he came down her throat.

She came to her feet. They were both naked by now, and just the sight of her tall, gorgeous mocha-brown body, the big beautiful tits, the long tempting thighs, her pussy already wet with anticipation, had him hard again in seconds. Playfully but firmly, she shoved him onto his back on the nearby couch. The dirty-girl smile he loved returned as she straddled him.

"Ahhh, yes, that's it," she gasped as she sank down onto his cock, and growled again as he reached up for her tits. She bent closer and the growls turned to moans as he licked and kissed her breasts, burying his face in them and between them. She bent even closer, pressing against him so she could kiss him, her full lips on his now, the hot tongue plunging deep into his mouth. All the while her hips bucked up and down, her molten-hot cunt grabbing and massaging his cock. Even better than her mouth, thought Ben through the wonderful delirium, trying to prolong it for as long as he could. He felt Olivia come three times before he grabbed her ass, plunged deep inside her, and came with a joyous shout.

After he'd caught his breath, he looked up to see Olivia still astride him.

"Ready for more?" she asked.

"Trying to wear me out?" he said.

"You don't wear out," she replied, the dirty smile returning as she felt his erection reviving.

"I guess not," he replied with a lecherous smile of his own. He reached up again for her gorgeous chocolate tits. "We've got 45 minutes left for lunch. We better make it count."

"Absolutely," she said, bending closer to kiss him hungrily. "You taste better than anything I know."

*************

Thursday evening

Ben gently leaned a naked Vanessa back into his arms. Even in the dimly lit bedroom he could see her green eyes glowing up at him. Slowly she brought her soft mouth to his, melting into endless velvety kisses. He pulled her close, caressing the smooth caramel skin. As they sank down onto the bed, he could feel her silky thighs wrap around him. He savored the feeling as his hard cock slipped deep inside her warm satiny cunt.

For a long while they didn't move. Ben loved the feeling of being deep inside Vanessa, exchanging long deep kisses. He loved the sensuous feel of her soft brown flesh against him and around him. After a long, still, time he began to pump into her. "Slowly, slowly," she whispered, loving the smooth, sensual motion. He could feel her soft caresses down his back, soothing silken touches.

He didn't know how long their bodies stayed locked together. He always lost track of time when he made love to Vanessa. Orgasm followed orgasm until they finally found themselves collapsed on the bed, exhausted, wrapped around each other. Gently, he stroked her back.

"So sweet," she murmured, "Always so sweet." She kissed him tenderly, then closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Ben continued to caress her, finally dozing off amid the soothing sensation of perfect golden-brown flesh.

**********

Friday night

"A tie?"

"A tie!"

"How can it be a tie?"

"How do you think?" said Ben. "I kept track. You all kept track. I had sex with all four of you an equal number of times."

"So what does it mean? Who wins?"

"Well, the winner was supposed to be whoever did it the most, but since you all did it the most..." Ben began to smile, and was quickly rewarded with four smiles in return.

"If you think you're up to it..." said Olivia, who didn't wait for an answer as she began to shed her clothes. The others instantly followed suit and Ben found himself confronted by 4 naked beauties. As they advanced toward him, all he could think was, "Too much of a good thing...can be Wonderful."

************

Saturday

...hot sweet mouths lips tongues everywhere everywhere full and luscious around his cock soft tongues licking up and down and around his balls his hard shaft sweet warm mouths against his lips inside his mouth like honey so good so delicious and great full breasts so big so brown his white cock pressed between them so lush so round against his chest the dark hard nipples against his lips between his teeth such sweet dark flesh against his white skin the smooth silky satiny thighs oh so good wrapped round him so smooth to touch to feel to taste his mouth climbing up the silky black brown caramel mocha legs the taste so good the scent soooo gooood his hands on the full asses his lips his tongue his face plunged between those legs the scent the taste ooh the taste of luscious dark cunt inhaling the scent the taste of delectable pussy his mouth his tongue licking sucking tasting wanting dark luscious pussy the dark delicious bodies pressed against him the hot black flesh eager against his white body the long smooth brown thighs open the full dark tits in his hands the hot sweet pussies open his hard white cock plunged deep inside the burning eager cunts so hot so wet "fuck me" "fuck me" fucking so deep so hard inside the cunt walls like hot satin so good coming deep inside the long legs wrapped round him the full soft tits pressed against him the delicious lips against his "fuck me baby" "fuck me angel" "I love it, I LOVE IT!" so good coming and coming and coming again and again and again...

***********

Sunday morning

Ben awoke to the luscious feeling of naked flesh against him. His eyes remained closed as he reveled in the sensation of soft breasts pillowing his head, silky legs wrapped around him, warm lips nuzzling him. A soft voice whispered in his ear:

"What would you like to do next week?"

DanielOrme
DanielOrme
170 Followers