Truth Comes Out

Story Info
Liam introduces himself as Leanne.
3.6k words
4.46
35.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TazDeVille
TazDeVille
19 Followers

"Whose panties are these?" Jane shouted at Liam waving the lacy pink panties at Liam. "I found them in your pocket! Who is she? I want to know now Liam!"

"They're mine!" he answered quietly standing in his bathrobe in the kitchen.

"Is she that whore at work manning the phones? We've been married for two years and you're already cheating on me. I'm going to kill her who is it?" Jane continued shouting.

"They belong to me!" he said a bit more forcibly although looking directly at the floor.

"Who are you having an affair with? Tell me now!"

"Jane for heaven's sake I'm not having an affair. I never would. I love you to bits. The panties are mine." Liam said holding Jane's' hands and this time looking her straight in the eye.

"What do you mean they're yours?" Jane stuttered, a look of bewilderment falling on her face.

"I like to wear women's clothes from time to time. I love the fabric and the styles!"

"Are you gay is that what you're trying to tell me? Are you leaving me for a man? I need to sit down!" Jane said letting go of Liam's hands and slumping into a nearby chair. Liam sat in the adjourning chair breathing out heavily.

"Jane I am not gay. I don't want to leave you. I love you. I know I should have told you a long time ago but it's hard to start a conversation with 'I like to wear women's clothing'".

"What do you mean a long time? How long has this been going on? Have you been wearing my clothes?" Jane asked.

"Yeah like we're the same dress size. Jane you're a slim attractive woman and I'm a big butch truck driver." Liam said as a nervous smile crossed his face. "I have a small collection of my own clothes they're in the back of the wardrobe. I put them on when you're out sometimes. Yeah its been going on a while since I was about 18. I used to watch my sisters putting on their make up and getting dressed up and they would always look so pretty. Milly would practice her make up on me and it felt good being so pampered. I would try on their clothes and it would make me feel really good. I've always fancied women. You were always the prettiest girl in the street. I've loved you since I met you. Your beautiful figure, your green eyes, your vibrant red hair. I know each and every one of your freckles. You know I love you and I'd do anything for you. I just had this one secret. I like women's clothing."

"So when were you planning to tell me? I don't know you if you're noticed that I'm 3 months pregnant? I don't know if I can take this stress!"

"Everyday I've wanted to tell you or show you but I'm scared of what you'd think. You mean the world to me and I don't want you thinking I am a weirdo or some kind of pervert. My world would end if you left me because of this. If you want me to stop this I will be please don't leave me! I love you and only you!"

"Its not going to be that easy now is it. You've been attracted to women's' clothing longer than you've even known me. So what kind of things is in this private stash of yours? How come I've never seen any of them? Show me where it all is I want to see it now if you are really into this!" Jane stood up. Liam stood up also and led Jane to their bedroom. He was shaking as he opened the wardrobe door. He had waited for this moment for so long and now it was here Liam felt physically sick. He slowly brought out 4 shoeboxes and sat with them on the floor.

"Here they are!" he said

"I thought you might have finally admitted who she was. I didn't expect you would carry on with this Liam!" Jane said half laughing half angry.

"There isn't anybody else!" Liam said his eyes filing with tears. "I wish I could be normal but this is normal to me!"

Jane stood up and picked up one of the shoeboxes and emptied the contents on the bed. The box was full of underwear all frilly and lacy. It had many different colour nylon both stockings and tights with various combinations of sheer, opaque and fishnets. A few lipsticks and other make up products fell out also.

"I need to go out for a bit I need some fresh air!" Jane said turning on her heals and walking out the door.

"Stop I don't think its wise for you to leave right now. Are you going to be ok?" Liam said as he jumped to his feet to follow Jane.

"I'll be fine I'm going to Darla's. I just need some time to think things through!"

Liam stood by the doorframe to the main door. Jane had known Darla forever; she only lived about half a block away. Darla and Jane talked most things through so he knew she would be safe there. Now he was just worried about what she would tell Darla and also he needed her to calm down it wasn't good for the baby he was sure of that. He watched Jane disappear around the corner and went back inside the house.

Liam walked back upstairs intending fully to put all the underwear and make up back in the box. It was strewn all over the bed. Liam sat down next to them started to pick them up. Liam needed to cheer himself up and he could think of one thing that would give him an instant pick me up. Jane would be out of the house for a bit so there was no harm, perhaps this would be his last time he would be able to indulge himself if Jane decided she didn't want him to wear it.

Liam started to put on his blackest most sheer stockings. They felt so good against his skin as he stroked his hands up his stocking legs he felt that usual warmth. He loved the lycra hold ups that fit snugly around his thighs. Liam opened the other boxes and selected his lacy powder blue frilly panties and bra. He slipped the panties on gently stroking his hands against the nylon of his stockings. Liam still hadn't managed to put on his bra ladylike yet how they did it he never knew. He fed it round to the front and did up the fasteners before passing it back around and pulling the straps up onto his shoulders.

Liam pulled out a knee length marl grey coloured skirt that he loved. Next he pulled out a sheer black blouse that when he put on you could see his bra through it. Liam picked out his 2-inch heels a beautiful black satin with a cross over effect that slimmed his ankles. Lastly he pulled a blonde wig out of the last box and picked up his make up and went to find a mirror.

He sat down at Jane's makeup mirror next to the wardrobe. He put the light on and began to make himself up. First he applied foundation to his skin, he had to wear more than some women due to joys of 6 o'clock shadow. Next he took out his trusty black eyeliner and carefully drew the liquid pencil around his eye to give himself definition. Liam then put his wig on and straightened it on his head. It was a long wig that fell down around his shoulders and he thought it suited him best. Then he applied a dark red pencil to line his lips before painting on a slightly dark burgundy lipstick using the brushes. He thought he looked good it was amazing what you could learn on the Internet these days. U tube had a great deal of make up shows that you could watch and learn from. Lastly he took out a fine brush and his eye shadow and using a combination of blue and a pale grey he finished off his eyes before applying his blue waterproof mascara.

Liam stood up and opened the wardrobe door to look in the full-length mirror inside the door. He thought he looked sexy, Liam wished that Jane would understand how wonderful he felt right now. This was the moment he looked forward to all week when Jane went round Darla's for their weekly coffee and bitch about men. How many times had he wanted her to walk back in the door when he was dressed like this? In his dreams Jane would come in and just take him there and then. Maybe Liam should have kept it his 'filthy' secret but it was who he was and Jane should at least try to understand. He had long ago given his character a female name of Leanne. It helped him keep his thoughts separate.

Leanne sat down on the bed putting a flesh coloured nylon stocking over his right hand. He started by placing his hand with the stocking on onto his knee. First the hand travelled slowly down his leg before travelling up and under his skirt to the top of his stockings. He liked to wear a stocking over his hand so that he could imagine that it was Jane touching his body not himself dressed as a woman. The hand travelled further up his legs to his frilly panties. He let out a gasp mocking how he would react if it were Jane doing that.

His hand then went to his face and softly stroked his face with the stocking. Leanne loved the feeling of the nylon against his skin and he could feel that he was now getting quite hard in those frilly blue panties of his. The hand moved down to his chest and massaged his bra through the sheer black blouse. His cock was now aching to be touched but it would have to wait just a bit longer. Slowly he undid the buttons to his blouse and ran the stocking covered hand across his chest stopping only to squeeze and rotate his sensitive nipples. Now it was essential that he paid attention to his rock hard cock. Leanne lay down on the bed and hitched his skirt up over his hips. He ran his hand up his thighs to his panties. Slowly he lowered his panties to reveal his cock.

His cock needed to be touched and caressed. It wasn't going to take him long to cum as he was so very turned on. Leanne's hand touched his cock and it was like ecstasy as his hand encased in its nylon confines moving up and down his shaft. It felt so very good as he imagined it was Jane's hand masturbating him bringing him close to release. He'd love her to be bent over him her gentle soft lips parting around his shaft sucking his cum out of him. His balls were so tight and he needed to come and come now. Leanne exploded out of his cock. His cum shot all over his grey skirt and he felt that warmth that flooded his body after an orgasm.

If this was the last orgasm Leanne would see he was glad it was a good strong one. He needed Jane more than he needed Leanne and if she told him to get rid of all the frills and girly things then Liam was prepared to do that. He wanted Jane to at least meet him once as Leanne. No time like the present he would sort himself out readjust his make up and clothing and call Jane and ask her to come and meet him.

Liam's hands shaked as he texted Jane "Honey I love you and only you. Please just see me once dressed up and if you really hate it then I will stop it and never wear any of it ever again I promise. Please meet me at the house in 10 minutes." He pressed send and then he could feel his heart trying to break through his rib cage. He'd never felt so nervous.

Liam needed to change Leanne's skirt and retouch his make up. He would also need to make the bed and tidy away all the fancy stuff out of her sight. Liam wanted to surprise Jane that he wouldn't look like a sad man in drag but that he actually looked quite classy as Leanne or at least he thought he did.

Ten minutes soon came and Leanne had finished dressing choosing a light denim skirt to replace the grey marl one that was now in the laundry basket. He had gone downstairs to wait for Jane peeking through the net curtains to catch a glimpse of her walking towards the house. Maybe Jane wouldn't come. Maybe she was so sickened at the thought that she would stay at Darla's. Then Liam saw her. Jane looked so frail as she crossed the road. As she got to the front of the house he watched her take a large intake of breathe before coming up the few steps to the house.

"I'm in here Jane!" Leanne managed to stutter out his voice shaking. It wouldn't be long now he would know one way or the other how she felt. Leanne couldn't turn around to face Jane he didn't want to look at her.

"I've talked my options through with Darla." Jane started.

"And....?"

"I didn't realise how much she was a fan of yours! She put a great deal into perspective for me today. Darla told me to give you a chance; after all you've put up with me over the years. At least you're not having an affair. Liam are you going to face me or am I going to forever see the back of that damn wig?" Jane said with a bit more force.

"I'm scared you'll laugh. I feel very self-conscious. No one has ever seen me dressed as Leanne before. You'll be the first!"

"Then turn around Leanne let me see you!"

Slowly Leanne turned to face Jane. He kept his eyes fixed on the floor he didn't want to see her disapproval. He could hear her starting to chuckle. "I'll go take it off and I'll never wear it again. You obviously think I am loosing it but I don't want to loose you. I'll go change!" Leanne started to say.

"Now I haven't said anything. You've actually got a lot of style but it is a bit strange to see you dressed like this. Not exactly what I fell in love with but I didn't fall in love with a suit and tie I fell in love with you and hopefully you are the same person I fell in love with. As Darla said' it could have been a lot worse'. I am laughing as your mascara has started to run. Come here you let me fix it for you! Jane said walking towards Leanne pulling a tissue from her pocket and gently wiping the area just under his left eye.

Jane was smiling at him when he looked up. She wasn't laughing at him just smiling at him. "You're giving me a run for the money on the makeup babe its better than mine, although the eyeliner is a little on the heavy side!" Jane looked him up and down and gestured for him to do a twirl.

"So what happens now?" Jane asked.

"We carry on pretty much as we always did. I couldn't dress up like this everyday. For a start it wouldn't be allowed at work as you really need to wear steel toe capped boots on the construction sites I deliver to." Leanne said to Jane.

"So when would you dress like this?"

"Just from time to time as it does get me very horny. I would love you to make love to me as Leanne even if it's only the one time. If you want me to do this when you're out at Darla's I will" he said.

"You will not. If you do this you do this with me not on your own do you understand? You never know I might like it as a change!" she said starting to giggle "it's like you are a virgin and I'm going to corrupt you!"

"Well Leanne is a virgin so be gentle with me!" he said smiling for the first time since Jane had walked back through the door. He felt he could start to relax. Jane moved closer to Leanne and they hugged. Leanne thought it was the best hug he had ever had and smiled long and hard.

"You're shaking!" Jane said as she held onto Leanne. "This is me, you've known me for years how can you be nervous?"

"I am just so glad you came back. I am nervous and excited and I've wanted you to be with me like this for ages. Come upstairs with me?" Leanne said slowly.

"Yes that might be a good idea!" Jane said taking his hand and leading him up the stairs to the bedroom. "Right I think I'd like you to kiss me now, although I might smear that make up of yours" she said leaning forward for a kiss. Her lips touching Leanne's delicately painted lips. Leanne's mouth opened to let Jane's tongue lick at his teeth before entering his mouth. Soon he was kissing her back as gently as he could.

Jane moved Leanne back wards and sat him on the bed. She sat down next to him and smiled. Jane moved back in and kissed Leanne with more urgency this time before moving down to his neck sucking the flesh as she went slowly around his neck. Her hands moved to his knee and started feeling the denim. As Jane moved to his stockings Leanne let out a long sigh.

Jane moved her hand to Leanne's blouse and rubbed his bra before undoing his blouse button by button revealing his powder blue bra. Jane removed his blouse and threw it on the floor. She moved in and lowered his bra and moved her tongue to his nipples. She licked around the nipples and then started sucking on his nipples one at a time and fondling the other one with her hand.

This was having an obvious affect on Leanne. Jane moved to the floor and started hitching up Leanne's denim skirt. "Kiss my legs please" Leanne asked politely guiding his wife in what to do. Jane started kissing his legs through the stockings "ohhh that is just sooo good! It turns me on so much!" Jane carried on upwards to the lycra hold ups at the top of his legs. She could see his cock was straining against the fabric of his blue panties. With his skirt now around his waist Jane lowered his panties down his legs and over each of his heeled shoes.

Jane rubbed his legs all the way back up to his thighs. The nylon felt surprisingly good against her hands. Jane licked the pre-cum of Leanne's hard cock letting her tongue move across the top of his cock. Soon she was devouring his cock sucking, licking and forcing her tongue down the eye. She could sense that Leanne was close to cumming so she slowed down and moved her attention to herself.

Jane stood up and stepped out of her heeled shoes. She unbuckled her belt and zip and let her trousers fall to the floor. Jane was glad she was wearing her stockings and suspenders today seeing his reaction to nylon already. Jane enjoyed being in such control, as normally she wasn't such a dominant person. She unbuttoned her green cashmere cardigan revealing her bra. As she did this Leanne moved further across the bed. He smiled at her as this was going far better than he had ever expected.

Jane walked to the bed and got up on top of Leanne. She bent her knees and used her hand to move her panties to one side and guide his cock inside her. Leanne moved his hands across Jane's stockings before moving one of his hands to her breasts. He started squeezing her breasts through the bra. He was being gentle, as he knew her nipples were quite tender at the moment. Leanne was not going to be able to last long he was so very turned on but he wanted Jane to cum before he did. He moved his hand down to her panties and put his hand in next to his cock and rubbed her clit it was already swollen. She was so wet and this was another indication that she was very close to cumming.

Jane and Leanne came together she screamed as his white liquid squirted inside her. After a few short moments Jane collapsed on to the bed next to Leanne. He turned and kissed her softly on her forehead "Thank you babe!"

"It was actually more arousing than I thought!" Jane said "I kind of liked being in control!"

"So would you consider doing that again at some point?" Leanne ventured.

"Not every day." She said "but give yourself some time to recuperate and I am sure in another half hour you could try convincing me again!" Jane continued as she watched his face fall, which then turned into a broad smile. "Now come here you I must sort out that eyeliner for you!"

TazDeVille
TazDeVille
19 Followers