Truth is an Aphrodisiac

Story Info
Jen discovers a unique way to extract the truth from anyone.
2k words
4.58
16k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a short one I wrote yesterday. Sadly, I have like sixty stories unfinished, including endings to some multi-part series. I swear I'll get to them sometime. Thing is, I've been in development with a team who are bringing one of my works to life, and that's been keeping me busy. Some day soon, I hope to announce it where it is appropriate.

Once again, I am unsure which category to place this. Comedy? Sci-Fi? Exhibitionism?

*****

I discovered it when I was young, but the first few times it happened, it didn't really dawn on me. The very first time it happened, my brother and I were visiting home from college and I was just coming out of the shower. Out of the corner of my eye, I glanced movement behind the door, which was perhaps an inch ajar. I thrust it open, and sure enough, I busted my brother Jeff standing behind it.

"Are you fucking peeping on me?" I yelled, trying to throw a towel over my bits.

Most guys, when busted this way, would likely deny, saying they were just passing by or coming to the bathroom, or some such nonsense. Instead, my brother shouted back, "Yes! I've been watching the whole time!"

Of course, the fallout from that wasn't particularly great, but we made amends. Jeff admitted he'd peeped on me naked before, too, and promised he wouldn't do it anymore. I was gracious he fessed up, upset he would do such a thing, but willing to look past it.

A year or so later, I was laying in bed naked with my boyfriend and asked him, rather jokingly, in some stupid conversation, "Have you ever cheated on me?"

He instantly started bawling and confessed he had, with his ex, at the beginning of our relationship. Of course, I broke up with him, but it wasn't until I was naked with another potential boyfriend that it clicked. It was our third date, things got heated and clothes came off. Perhaps because of my previous experience, I asked him, "Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend?"

The man hung his head and said, "I'm sorry to say I have. I'm not proud of it." The man had no reason to tell me the truth, really, and seemed shocked that he'd done so. He quickly looked to me.

"You didn't mean to tell me that, did you?" I asked.

"No. I never would admit that to anyone, especially a potential girlfriend."

And that's when it all clicked. When I am naked, people are compelled to tell the truth. I had been studying Law at Georgestown when I made this discovery and I approached my mentor, Professor Wes Bolden, in his office to discuss it with him.

"Got a moment?" I asked.

"Jennifer Tiles, of course. How's my favorite intern doing?"

"Hey, you're not supposed to have favorites." I laughed, closing the door behind me.

"If it's any consolation, I say that to all my interns. So, how may I help you today."

"Um, I'm not exactly sure you can. This is going to be difficult to explain, but let me ask you something. What if I told you, I think I discovered a way to extract the truth from any individual, without pain or misfortune upon them."

"Like a truth serum?"

"Like I said, no pain or risk of harm. No drugs, no torture."

"I would think, whatever the method may be, it would be very valuable. To attorneys, detectives, law enforcement, you name it."

"That's what I thought," I sighed.

"And what would this be exactly?"

"You're not going to believe me. I just have to show you." I dropped my purse and began unbuttoning my blouse.

"What are you doing?"

"Please, trust me, Professor Bolden. I wouldn't do this, unless it was absolutely necessary. Could you please turn around?"

Perhaps because I was undressing so fast, he did exactly as requested, while he protested. "I must say, Jennifer. I am not comfortable with one of my students getting undressed in my office. It is unethical and unprofessional, and-"

"Turn around again, please," I interrupted.

He hushed, and slowly turned around, before seeing my completely naked body and instantly barking at me again. "I told you, Jennifer, I am NOT goi-"

"Am I hot?" I asked.

"Well, yes, of course, but I am not going to..." and then he caught himself, realizing he probably shouldn't have answered that question.

While he was stopped, I asked another. "Have you ever masturbated while thinking of a student?"

"Yes, I have."

Instantly, the professor slapped his hands to his mouth, shocked again he had so easily confessed the truth. The thing is, people are people, and I didn't think admitting that one masturbates, while thinking of someone they see on a day to day basis, was a big fucking deal. It's common human behavior. I did, however, know it was something embarrassing to most people, and something any rational person wouldn't admit to doing.

Knowing I had shocked Professor Bolden, I decided to demonstrate my abilities to him one last time. Now, I confessed. "Professor, it doesn't bother me that you see me this way. I am proving a point here. I can make anyone tell the truth, so long as they see me naked."

"My god... you aren't joking, are you?"

"No, I'm not. I'll do it again. Would you like to see me squeeze my breasts?"

"YES!" he screamed, and again covered his mouth right after.

I laughed, and nodded at him. "Told ya so. Think about this," I said, as I reached up and began stroking one of my nipples. Soon, I would be tugging and twisting it a bit, but I would let him watch me take it slow. "If I can get you to admit embarrassing details of yourself, think about how this could work it critical interrogations. Maybe I should be in law enforcement, and not law. What do you think?"

Now I had both hands working my breasts, while Professor Wes kept staring at me. "Why are you doing that?" he asked.

"Well, there is one side effect to this, I've noticed."

"Oh?"

"When people tell me the truth, I tend to get... excited..."

"What?"

"Like when I caught my brother peeping on me? It was one of the first times I discovered this... ability... or whatever it is. Anyway, he admitted he was creeping on me. And as I stood there, naked before him, asking him more questions like if he had ever done it before, I found myself getting wet."

"I see," muttered Wes.

"When I got my brother to admit that he sometimes masturbated while thinking of me, I almost had an orgasm. It took all my willpower to push him out of the room, so I could masturbate myself. I was in such a frenzy, I had to get off."

I was now tugging and twisting firmly on my nipples. I noticed the professor's reaction raging in his slacks. I continued my story. "When I asked my boyfriend if he cheated on me, he confessed. And as I pressed for more answers... more truth... the whole time he was bawling and telling me the details, I was fingering myself. I came when I broke up with him."

Now I was blushing, but I wasn't leaving out any of the details. I needed the wisdom of my professor. I knew I had unique "skill" but it came with genuinely embarrassing ramifications.

"I went out on a date not long ago," I said. "As we were getting intimate, I asked if he had ever cheated on another girl. He was shocked he so easily told me everything he'd done."

"I would understand his shock," said the professor. "Not something a potential suitor would easily give up."

"I asked him if he would like to eat my pussy and he said yes, so while I let him, I made him tell me more details of his affair. The kinds of details that would ensure no woman would give this man the time of day. Yet, he told me everything."

"Are you horny now?" asked the professor.

"Yes, a little. I think, because you told me the truth, like I said."

"And if you were to ask me another question? To pull more truth out of me?"

"I think it would have an effect on me, yes."

"Shall we see?"

While I stroked my nipples, I contemplated whether this was a good idea, but what the hell. It was also an opportunity. "In all your years of teaching, have you ever allowed a student to cheat on a test or a paper?"

He answered immediately, "I once allowed a student to turn in her term paper late, past our guidelines, and what would have been automatic failure. However, her father had cancer. It was special circumstances. I had fought the board on similar situations in the past, and lost."

While Professor Bolden confessed his "crime" - and it was a noble one, in my opinion - my juices started pouring. Without thinking, I reached down, and inserted two fingers, pumping fast by the time he finished telling his story. Finally, he said. "That's amazing. I wouldn't even tell my wife about that. It was always between me and that student."

"It was very nice of you to do that for her," I said, as I pumped faster now, and squeezed on a nipple, pulling it hard. It was difficult to do this while standing in front of my professor, so I pushed over to his desk, propping up.

"Jennifer, this is an amazing you gift you might have, but I am not sure... well, I would understand if you wouldn't want it to get out."

"That's why I came to you, Professor. For your advice. Would you like to fuck me?"

"Yes, I would, but I can't. I am your professor."

Him admitting he wanted to fuck me drove me over the edge, and in two seconds, I was squirting all over the desk and floor. Some even spraying over the professor's slacks. Finally, the feeling ebbed and I started to come to my senses. I spoke softly, "I should tell you, if I don't get dressed and we continue our conversation, that could probably happen again. I am speaking from experience."

I was. I fucked the shit out of that asshole on that last date. Though I knew I would never keep him as a boyfriend, by the time he confessed to how many times he had cheated on ex-girlfriends, I was a wet, hot mess. I needed cock so badly, I thought I might be hospitalized if I didn't have it. I almost broke that fucker's dick in our exchange. He would have deserved it.

"Why don't you get dressed then," said the professor, pressing down on his crotch. I know my over-sexualized actions were affecting him.

As I got dressed, I reassured my mentor. "Professor Bolden, look, I know that was awkward for you. Me, too. But I just wanted to demonstrate what I discovered. I knew there would be no way you would believe me, otherwise."

"That's probably correct," he said.

"And I am flattered that you had a positive reaction watching me. Please don't be embarrassed by it. It's totally natural." I was absolutely confronting the elephant in the room. I knew the professor wasn't comfortable knowing I had made him hard, but he is such a pragmatic man, I felt this approach would clear the air.

It may have worked. "Well, uh, okay then," he said. "Jennifer, you are an unnatural beauty. I have no idea what compels one to tell the truth when they see you naked, but it just... happens..."

"I know."

"Do you know if it works on women?"

"I don't know that," I admitted.

The professor paused a moment before addressing me again. "Would you mind trying this with my wife then? I will warn her all about it first. She'll be highly curious, I assure you."

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm sure about that. Then we can get another woman's point of view on this, too. What do you say?"

"Sure," I said, goading. I wondered if I would get as horny in front of a woman, as I do a man. I never considered myself bisexual before, but I am open.

"There is one thing," he said.

"What's that?"

"She's blind and reads braille."