Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Ray you must be fucking crazy, untie me now".

Ray responded that it did not matter whether I agreed or not. He reminded me of the pictures and that he had all my contacts from my cell phone. He told me that I was a very sexy CD and that there is a need at the brothel for a sexy whore like me. He then left to use the bathroom and told me to think about it.

I was tied up, dressed as a woman, being told by a stranger that I have met in a motel room I would be his whore. I was being told I would be a whore for a week in a brothel. I was being blackmailed with pictures of me dressed as a CD, sucking a cock. To say 'no' would cause my pictures to be sent to my family and friends. I could hear Ray pissing in the bathroom. He asked if I had thought about his offer.

I replied "OK, if I do this I need to know if I will be safe".

Ray said from the bathroom "You will be safe as long as you do not try to leave".

Ray returned and I asked, "What are the limits of the people I meet?" He said they would make sure there were no real pains and no SCAT besides that I have to cater to the needs of the Johns. He told me that there was a real interest in a CD whore especially for someone with my talents for giving oral and being an accommodative resilient anus bottom.

Ray told me that he would advertise on the internet and say that I was discovered by my wife dressing up as a woman. My wife wanted to teach me a lesson and is making me work as a CD whore. Ray said I would meet up to six guys for one hour of work with each. Giving a guy oral would be 50 pounds. Giving oral to a guy then having him fuck my ass would be 100 pounds. A group of six guys for Cuming on my face or body will be 300 pounds. If the group was to gangbang me it would be 600 pounds. The typical Johns will be from all races that have an interest in having sex with a white guy. Black guys and Asian also are on the list of guys using the services of the brothel.

While I do not like to be forced I am very submissive and to get paid for sex has always been fantasy of mine. What choice did I have? I signed the contract to be an escort for Ray for one week, starting now.

12