Truth or Dangeroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually she looked up at Hank. "Truth or dare time!"

"Truth," said Hank.

"How big is your DICK?"

"Jeanie, I..." said Hank, but she simply looked away.

"I can't... I'm not going... I don't have to tell..."

"Then you have to take a penalty and your penalty is to show me your cock."

"No...I..."

Hank tried to run but Logan grasped one of his arms and Rogue took the other. Jubilee crawled on her hands and knees toward him, sliding her thumbs into Hank's trunks and tugged hard. What sprang into view certainly wasn't only an inch, but it wasn't big by any stretch of the imagination.

"Are you happy now?" asked Hank. "Its completely useless next to that monster Scott has between his legs."

"Useless? Really?" said Jean. "Scott's dick is so big that it hurts every time we make love, and what's more, he has no earthy idea how to use it. What I wouldn't give to just once sleep with a man with a smaller penis."

"What are you saying, Jean?"

"What I am saying Hank, is that I want you to fuck me."

Hank felt as if he were sleepwalking as he approached Jean, ripping her suit off. She bent over and let him slide his dick into her pussy from behind. Hank pumped slowly and rhythmically, causing Jean's large breasts to softly sway. "Hank, could you please tilt your hips forward a bit," Jean said, already panting a bit. "Oh, fuck. Your right on my g-spot."

Hank picked up speed and increased the force of his thrusts. Jean was spasuming and giggling and contracting the inner walls of her pussy to squeeze Hank's cock. "Hank, I...I think you'd be the right size to... to fuck my ass."

As he slid his dick out, it glistened will her fluids. Then Hank very gently entered her ass. As Hank's dickhead began stretching Jean's asshole, she began moaning audibly. He was about to ask if it was too much for her when Jean thrust herself back, driving him deeper inside. "Mmm, fuck yes! Hank, you can come in my ass if you want."

With that, Scott got up and kissed Rogue so forcefully that she was scared he might have left a bruise. "Easy, tiger," she said. Scott replied by pushing her down on her back and thrusting his entire length into her cunt. "Scott, I have no idea why your old lady doesn't love this thing." She said. Scott began pumping ferociously. Rogue took every inch as Scott's balls slapped against her ass.

Logan was watching the proceedings with his dick back in his hand. "Hey, it looks like it's down to just you and me," said Jubilee, who suddenly launched herself at the furious masturbating Logan. Sliding her bottoms off she straddled him and guided his cock into her pussy. "Oh god Logan, this is my first time and you're so fucking good!"

The moans and exclamations became almost deafening inside the echoing confines of the Danger Room. Scott's balls tightened and he shot deep into Rogue's pussy. With his last few thrusts, he sent her into an orgasm of her own. Jubilee had come five times by then and her cunt couldn't take any more, so she dismounted and stroked Logan to a massive spurt of cum.

As the afterglow enveloped the two couples, Hank and Jean were still going at it. "Faster, I'm...huh... right on the edge," Said Jean. "Let's try to...mmm... cum at the same time." Hank pumped his hips so fast that he felt an acidic fire in his groin and hamstrings. Jean began to sob, "Fuck...Fuck...FUCK!" as her thundering orgasm sent her asshole clenching. Hank fired his load.

The lights glared on then, and the Danger Room doors slid open. The X-men got dressed and walked off to various corners of the mansion, wondering what relationships may have been made, changed, or ruined by the morning's events. As the Danger Room started its cleaning subroutines on the comingled pool of cum, the main computer bank backed up the recording from its emergency camera feed.

12