Truth or Dare 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you literally had a foursome?" Pete exclaimed more turned on than pissed off.

"Technically, I did not do anything with my friend so was more like a threesome," Camila said defensively as Sophie and I burst out laughing.

"Ok guys, this is really turning me on and looking at Sophie I can safely say she's getting turned on too. Why don't we take our shorts and skirts off too and spice this game up a bit further. Let's forget the truth and just dare each other from now on. What say you?" I asked them all truthfully.

"I am with Dan here. Let's see how this goes, after all we are all friends here right?" said Sophie supporting me.

"Wow, do you guys really want to do this cause there is no going back you know," commented Camila looking slightly nervous.

"Tell you what, let's dare each other and if we don't want to do the dare all we have to do is kiss someone of our own choice for a minute. That way it could just be our respective partners. How does that sound?" I said trying to convince Camila.

I was thankful Pete kept quiet as he wasn't the most diplomatic one.

I was quite surprised about Camila being so uncertain, after all she's just shared a story of a threesome.

"Fine, as Sophie said we are all friends here and it's about time we got to know each other a bit better," said Camila as matter of fact before standing up to pull her skirt down.

We all quickly followed suit and stood up to pull our shorts and Sophie her skirt down too.

Finally in our underwear we shyly looked at each other.

Pete and I were wearing cotton white boxers as usual. We were both sporting a semi-erection and I could see a small wet spot forming around Pete's boxers which I assumed was his pre-cum leaking. I had no doubt that I had the same issue on my boxers too.

Sophie had a matching pair of panties that was the same red colour as her bra. Her pussy mound was sticking out slightly with the way she was standing. I wasn't expecting to see any pubic hair strands as I knew she shaves her pussy regularly which makes it easier for me when I go down on her.

Camila on the other hand had a cute white thong on which explained her hesitation in stripping I assumed. The thong was doing a real poor job hiding her puffed up pussy lips and I couldn't wait to turn her around and gaze at her near naked ass.

The alcohol and the sexual tension made us bolder than how we usually are as we shamelessly ogled the opposite sex's bodies.

"Let's have a toilet break and continue this," suggested Sophie as we were about to start again.

She quickly pulled me in to the kitchen and gave me a quick kiss.

"I know we both want this evening to get a lot more interesting but don't forget whatever happens I will still be your girlfriend in the morning," she said to me with a serious look in her face.

"I know and don't worry I love you and no one can get between us," I told her as I held her in my arms and kissed her again.

We all refilled our drinks and sat down again as I started the game this time.

"Camila I dare you to kiss Pete for a whole minute without touching each other," I pointed my question to Camila.

I wanted Camila to kiss Pete as compared to myself as I thought she'll be less nervous kissing her own partner; also if she lifts herself to kiss him without moving too much, hopefully i can stare at her sexy behind without her knowledge.

She took a quick sip of her drink and pulled herself up on her knees as she leaned forward to kiss Pete. Pete did the same and got on his knees waiting for Sophie to give them the go ahead.

Sophie set the stopwatch to one minute and gave them the thumbs up.

Both of them gently pressed their lips together slowly exploring each other's' lips. I could see my instruction of not touching each other was really frustrating them as they kept on moving their hands to touch each other and stopping as I cleared my throat.

I on the other hand had a gorgeous view of Camila's ass as she stood on her knees. The white thong was virtually buried inside her ass crack as her plump cheeks stood out proudly. I leaned down and looked closely to see some pubic strands sticking out around her pussy lips.

Sophie saw me checking out Camila's ass and she just grinned at me and gave my fully erect cock a squeeze.

"And...time's up guys," yelled Sophie as the stopwatch hit a minute.

Pete and Camila both were breathing heavily and I can see his cock pushing out from his boxers.

"Dan I dare you to play with yourself inside your boxer for a minute," said Sophie pointing at me.

I sighed and prayed to myself that I can jerk myself off without ejaculating as I pushed my hand in and started stroking my cock.

"Stand up. Let's see it properly," said Camila surprising me.

Wanting to keep Camila happy, I stood up and faced them as I started playing with my cock.

With my hand inside my boxers, modestly simply was not an option as half my cock was visible to everyone as I took my time enjoying the familiar sensation of stroking my cock.

I made sure I avoided the sensitive tip as the last thing I wanted to do was ejaculate in my hands.

I pulled my foreskin down as I proudly showed them my fully erect cock as I stroked it as Sophie called time.

I could see both Camila and Sophie were visibly excited after seeing my stiff cock.

We all looked at Pete as it was his turn.

"Sophie, I dare you to remove your bra and play with your tits in front of us,"

Pete and I looked at Sophie hopefully. She just gave us a smile and turned her back towards me and looked at me sexily, daring me to unhook her.

I smiled back at her and did the honours of unhooking her red bra.

She stood up and came to the middle and turned slowly in a circle as she gave us all an opportunity to check her beautiful breasts out.

She was so turned on her nipples were sticking out proudly as she tweaked them with her fingers. She moaned loudly as she held them both and tried mashing them together.

Having played with my cock for a minute and now looking at Sophie play with her tits, I was super horny and was in the brink of bursting my dam.

Pete was subconsciously playing with his cock over his boxers as he drooled over Sophie's boobs.

"That's time," said Camila as Sophie gave Pete and I a quick smile before sitting down. I noticed she did not bother putting her bra back on.

"Ok, my turn again," said Camila as she looked around as if almost trying to decide who to ask the next dare to. "Dan, choose a person of your choice and trace your tongue over their body,"

I looked at Sophie and gave her a grin before choosing Camila.

"Why don't you take your bra off too Camila," I hopefully suggested and was pleasantly surprised as she took it off without any issues.

I instructed her to lie on her back in the middle as I traced my tongue from her forehead.

She moaned into my mouth as my tongue found her lips and I couldn't resist a quick kiss. I continued tracing from her lips all the way to her breasts where I took turns licking her nipples. Knowing I was running out of time, I quickly moved away from her nipples and traced my tongue all the way to her navel. A quick kiss of the navel earned another loud moan from Camila.

Just as I was nearing the top of her cute white thong, Sophie called time.

"I think we need to increase the times from now on," demanded Camila as she stood up clearly frustrated.

We all quickly agreed.

Everyone looked at me as it was my turn. Now or never I said to myself as I picked Camila for the next dare.

"Camila go back to the middle and finger your pussy for the next two minutes," I instructed her.

Camila was so horny after the last dare she didn't even think twice as she moved to the middle.

Pete quickly grabbed a pillow and encouraged Camila to sit on it as he moved over and joined Sophie and myself as we all looked at Camila eagerly.

Camila bit her lips nervously as she slipped her fingers inside her thong and started stimulating her clit.

My eyes followed Camila's fingers as she inserted her finger inside her pussy and pushed it in and out.

Pete and I collectively groaned in appreciation as Camila let out a moan as she increased the pace of her fingers inside her pussy.

I realised Sophie had her right hand inside my boxer as she started jerking me off as we all watched Camila get herself off.

Just before the two minutes were up on the clock her fingers became a blur around her clit as Camila lifted her head up and screamed loudly confirming her orgasm to all of us in the room.

"Wow, that was amazing," said Pete looking proudly at his girlfriend.

I had to stop Sophie from jerking me off as I was close to cumming.

Camila just smiled at all of us tiredly as she stood up and went back to her seat.

I noticed the pillow that was underneath Camila when she was fingering herself had a large wet spot.

After making sure Camila was ready to continue the game, Sophie dared Pete and me to pull off our pants and compare our cocks.

We both looked at each other in dismay before agreeing to do it as long as we don't touch each other.

Although we've seen each other naked countless times, it was a bit awkward being naked with both of us sporting an erection.

We pushed our boxers down as the girls moved closer to have a better look.

"Ooh look, Pete's circumcised," squealed Sophie as she looked at Pete's cock.

"Why don't you boys push them down at the same time so we can see who's got the longest wand," said Camila with a giggle.

Pete and I just shrugged our shoulders and did as asked.

Although we pretended to be uninterested, we both secretly hoped our own cock was longer than the other one.

"Sophie quick, grab a measuring tape," instructed Camila as she clapped her hands together like a little kid.

I closed my eyes and bit my tongue to stop myself from moaning as Camila held my cock for the first time as Sophie measured it with the tape.

"Base to tip 17cm," Sophie announced loudly and smiled at me in approval.

I was mildly disappointed as Camila gave my cock a quick couple of tugs before letting it go and moving on to Pete.

"Base to tip 16cm," said Sophie as she finished measuring Pete's cock.

"Size doesn't matter, you know," commented Pete.

"Spoken like a true loser," I replied back which earned me a punch from him.

We both sat down without bothering to put our boxers back on.

"Ok, my turn. Sophie, I dare you to kiss Camila on her lips," said Pete clearly very aroused.

"What is it with boys seeing girls kiss?" Camila complained loudly.

"Exactly! Not all girls behave like porn stars you know. I'll prefer to stick to men, thank you," joined in Sophie.

Pete looked heartbroken and so was I as we both hoped the girls would kiss each other.

"Fine, just kiss Dan and get it over with," muttered Pete.

"Just because I said no to Camila doesn't mean I have to kiss Dan you know," said Sophie looking at Pete.

Pete quickly looked at me and I gave him a supportive nod. The looks between the girls did not escape me either.

For the first time I prepared to see my girlfriend kiss someone else.

You could see it was awkward for both of them in the beginning as they kissed in an uncomfortable position with both of them leaning in without moving too much, but then Sophie as usual took control and moved her body and brought it lot closer to Pete as they started to French kiss feverishly.

Sophie sat on Pete's naked lap without breaking contact as they continued exploring each other's lips.

Only her skimpy red panties were between her pussy and Pete's naked cock.

She moved her right leg around his waist and sat right on top of his cock and started rubbing her pussy lips on the head of his cock as Pete's hands grabbed hold of her ass cheeks.

"I think they are going to fuck each other," Camila whispered to me as I looked at them in awe.

"With the way the night is going, we may be in the same position very soon," I winked at her as she blushed.

"Time's up guys," I shouted out as I looked at the timer.

Sophie and Pete, both groaned in frustration as they reluctantly moved away from each other.

Pete looked at me sheepishly as he subconsciously stroked his hard on and grabbed his drink.

"My turn. Dan, I dare you to kiss any part of a person's body for two minutes," said Camila looking at me with a smile.

Finally about time, I thought to myself as I caught the eye of Sophie before choosing Camila.

"Um where do you want me," asked Camila.

"In the middle on your stomach please," I replied with a smile.

She looked at me with a funny look on her face as Sophie said "I did tell you he's an ass man."

I was in my own zone as I ignored their comments and set my eyes on my present. I stood over Camila who was lying face down in the middle with her ass stuck out. I planted a kiss on each of her ass cheeks to start with. I could hear her catch her breath as I stuck my tongue out and licked her butt crack that was loosely covered by the red thong.

I kneaded her butt cheeks as my tongue traced a line from the bottom of her spine to all the way to her anus. I pulled her thong to the side and spread her ass cheeks. I heard her moan as I brought my face closer to her ass and smelled her intimate part. She had such a clean smell I couldn't resist giving it a quick kiss.

"Let me get rid of this," I said to Camila and pulled her thong down without waiting for her reply.

Finally glad to see her naked, I spread her legs and got between her legs and admired the view.

Camila's pussy lips were quite a bit tanned as compared to Sophie's and they were a lot puffier. I spread her ass cheeks as I saw her slightly hairy asshole winking at me again.

She moaned loudly and stuck her ass out as I held on to her ass cheeks and flicked my tongue from her pussy lips all the way up to her brown pucker hole.

From the corner of my eye I saw Sophie playing with Pete's cock as I continued my attack on Camila's pussy and asshole.

I realised she was nearing another orgasm as her moans were getting louder, so without taking my tongue off her asshole I inserted my thumb into her pussy.

That set off Camila as she threw her head up and cried again as I quickly moved my lips from her asshole to her pussy lips and tried to lick as much as I could.

"You are going to kill me," she whispered as I licked her dry and pulled my face out of her nether region.

I realised Sophie didn't bother keeping time and was just waiting for me to get Camila off.

My cock was leaking pre-cum with all the excitement as I reluctantly went back to my seat.

"Ok, my turn. Sophie, I want you to be in a 69 position with Pete in the middle please," I instructed Sophie.

Pete quickly lied on his back as my beautiful girlfriend pushed her white panties down and kicked it aside.

Finally all four of us were naked for the first time.

Sophie stood above Pete and brought her wet pussy on to his face. I think all four of us moaned as her pussy came in contact with Pete's lips.

Pete looked like he had died and gone to heaven as she leaned down and grabbed his cock with her little hands and gave it a quick lick.

She gave me and Camila a show by planting small kisses all over Pete's cock and used her fingers to play with it.

Pete had his hands all over Sophie's ass cheeks as he pulled them apart before sticking his tongue out and kissing her pussy lips.

Once again I ignored the timer as Sophie and I looked eagerly at our other halves pleasuring each other with their hands, tongue and lips.

From experience I knew Pete was getting an expert blowjob as Sophie started sucking him deeper and deeper in to her throat.

Pete, knowing he was not going to last for too long, was attacking Sophie's clit with vengeance as he fingered her pussy at the same time.

Camila and I groaned silently as we saw Sophie successfully taking the whole of Pete's cock inside her mouth, deep throating him.

"Urgh!!!" Pete muffled into Sophie's pussy as he came in her mouth.

Sophie held on to his cock like a champ and swallowed every drop of Pete's cum as she continued rubbing her pussy on his face until she exploded in her first orgasm of the night.

Finally satisfied that she had milked Pete dry, she let go of his cock and stood up with a proud smile.

Pete looked like he had no energy to stand up as he gave us a tired grin.

Sophie quickly gave Pete a kiss and let him taste himself on her lips before sitting next to me and taking a sip of her drink.

"As you are the only one who hasn't cum as yet, I think it's only fair Camila gives you a blowjob," said Sophie looking at me.

I quickly turned and looked at Camila, who gave me a beaming smile and invited me towards her.

I stood up and got close to her as she held on to my cock and gave it a good long lick.

"Why don't you lie down," she whispered sexily. I quickly did as instructed.

Camila spread my legs and got in-between them as she blew hot air around my testicles.

I moaned loudly as she took my cock in her mouth and started bobbing her head.

Although no way close to the expert level of how Sophie sucks cock I noticed Camila had a stronger grip on my cock and her hands were moving almost like a vise getting tighter and tighter around the cock as she took half of my cock inside her mouth.

Realising I won't last a minute, I grabbed hold of her straight brunette hair and started face fucking her as my cum started boiling from my balls.

"I'm cumming babe," I yelled as I pushed my cock inside her mouth as the first wave of cum hit her inner wall.

Clearly not ready for this much of cum she spurted and pulled away.

I started to groan in frustration. Sophie however almost premeditating the whole thing replaced Camila's lips with hers quickly and started swallowing my cum.

I came wave after wave as my beautiful girlfriend swallowed every last drop.

"I'm so sorry. You came so much I couldn't breathe," Camila apologised to me profusely.

"Don't worry, we just need to practice a bit more," I joked as I looked at Sophie gratefully.

"Let's have a toilet break guys and continue the rest of the game in our bedroom," instructed Sophie.

I once again looked at Sophie and gave her a grateful smile as I knew that small break would do wonders to my relaxing libido.

Camila again looked a tad nervous going into our bedroom naked, but with all the fun we've been having and the alcohol clearly must have worked it's magic; she held onto Sophie's hands and both of them walked towards the bedroom.

"We'll be waiting for you boys whenever you are ready," Sophie purred in her sexy voice without bothering to look at us.

Pete and I silently admired both our girl's naked bottoms as they purposefully gave them an extra wiggle knowingly full well we were watching.

"Once we enter that bedroom there's no going back mate, you cool with that?" Pete asked me.

"I think we are well past that barrier mate, besides we've been hoping and praying for this night for a long time right. Let's have our fun and make sure no one gets hurt in the process," I answered truthfully.

"Well then, better make sure you are ready for an all-nighter. Camilla may look shy but once she starts she is going to fuck you dead," Pete pointed out something what I've already figured out as we picked ourselves up and walked towards the bedroom.

I silently thanked the landlord for giving me a King bed as I opened the bedroom door.

Pete and I both nearly pinched ourselves to make sure we were not dreaming as we feasted our eyes on the image ahead of us.