Truth or Dare 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both the girls were lying naked on their backs with their legs spread obscenely as they looked at us and smiled.

I could see Sophie's eyes were on Pete, particularly on his erect cock, as she motioned him to come towards her with her forefinger.

Camila on the other hand was smiling at me nervously as I walked towards her.

Just the look on her face was enough to bring my flaccid member back to its full glory.

All four of us moaned in unison as Pete and I reached the girls and we kissed them.

Camila and I ignored the other two as we played tongue hockey like teenagers. I pulled away and got ready to taste her pussy again but Camila was having none of it as she pulled me on top of her, grabbed hold of my erect cock and guided it into her.

"You can lick me anytime, but now I need you to fuck me while my boyfriend and your girlfriend watches," she whispered in my ear as my erect member slid with ease inside her wet pussy.

I doubt they'll be watching us now, I thought to myself as I looked into Camilla's eyes as I started moving in and out of her love hole.

"You are so tight," I murmured as I took my time and used my hands to explore her body.

"I love what your cock's doing to me," she muttered back as she spread her legs wide and used her hands that were on my ass to pull me closer into her.

The extra cm I have over Pete must really make a difference, I thought to myself as she moved her hips and matched my pace of fucking.

"I'm ready, fuck me hard now," Camilla instructed me as she brought her hands from my ass and put them between my armpits and hugged my back and pulled me closer.

I brought my hands around her back and held her tight as I started to piston my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

Camila looked like she was holding on to her dear life as she tightened her hold on my back and had her head tilted with her mouth slightly open.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught Sophie riding Pete in the cowgirl position. Knowing well I am in no danger of cumming for now, I started ramming my cock deep in to Camila with each thrust.

"Jesus Christ hold me tight," she screamed as the first orgasm hit her like a train. I held on to her tight and fucked her as hard as I could as she struggled to come down from her arousal state.

Throwing caution to the wind, I pulled out of Camila and quickly replaced my cock with my lips as I sucked her pussy lips and started licking her.

That set her off again as she held on to my head and came again.

The gush of liquid bursting out of her pussy almost unsteadied me as I thought Camila's peed herself before realising she was a squirter.

I did my best to lick as much as I could before she pushed me away.

"I'm too sensitive now, lie on your back. Let me do you for a bit," she muttered to me as she scooted aside and made me lie down.

I playfully groped her ass as she moved before she settled between my legs and tasted herself on my cock.

I held onto her long, straight hair as she jerked off my cock with her tiny hands as she sucked on my balls.

A groan from Pete briefly distracted me as I turned just in time to see him empty his balls inside Sophie as they fucked doggy style.

I realised I was not jealous at all but in fact envious as I watched him flood my girlfriend's pussy with his cum.

Sophie caught my eyes and gave me a quick grin as she continued fingering her clit while being on her fours.

I let out a groan as Camila finished worshipping my balls and took the head of my cock inside her mouth.

"Don't pull out just yet, let me get myself off," I heard Sophie tell Pete as her fingers became a blur on her clit.

Knowing how well her pussy muscles milks a cock, I had no doubt Pete would be ready for round two in no time, I thought to myself as I chose to ignore them again and looked at Camila playing with my cock.

"Do you want me to go deeper?" she asked me with those pretty lips as she took turns taking me in her tiny mouth and jerking me off with her hands.

"I have a better idea. Why don't you turn over so I can taste you at the same time," I asked her as I looked at that beautiful raised up ass with lust.

She gave me a quick grin before sliding around and raising her legs and lowering her pussy on to my face.

Thinking she must be still sensitive from her last orgasm, I left her clit alone and licked the "not so sensitive" outer pussy lips. Both of us knew what my main goal was as I traced my tongue from her slit to her asshole.

Who would have thought I'll have this hot Spanish girl's asshole this close to my face, I thought to myself as I admired her pucker hole.

Although her whole body was tanned thanks to her Spanish genes, Camila's cute brown eye was a lot darker than the rest of her body.

I spread her cheeks with my hands and gave her winking pucker hole a quick kiss.

I felt Camila moaning on my cock as I brought my nose on to her wide open backdoor and took a deep sniff.

"Hope it's not smelly," she laughed nervously as she looked over her shoulders at me with a worried look.

"It smells clean and of you," I answered her truthfully before taking another deep sniff.

I licked the skin that was between her asshole and her pussy as my nose continued to take her smell in. The musky smell of her bunghole was arousing me so much I realised subconsciously I was moving my hips and pushing my cock deeper in to her mouth.

Wanting to taste her ass properly, I moved my face up and stuck my tongue out and started rimming her asshole vigourously.

"Urgh that's so nasty," she shouted out loud as she increased her movement of her hands on my cock as she started rubbing her ass on my face.

Knowing well I was in danger of cumming soon, I started holding on to her asscheeks tightly as i fucked her hole with my tongue, using it like a small cock.

Suddenly I felt Camila pull up and sit on my face and her hands and lips being replaced by someone else.

I realised my fantasy was coming true as I held on to Camila's ass as she sat on my face, making it easier for me to continue my ass-worship as Sophie expertly held on to my cock and started sucking me.

With Camila's ass on my face and Sophie's lips all over my cock as she masterfully deep-throated me, I had no chance of holding back my inevitable orgasm.

"Urgh!!!" I screamed into Camila's asshole as I emptied my balls into Sophie's mouth for the second time that evening.

I knew what Sophie would do next, so I held on to Camila's hips and continued kissing her bung hole as my girlfriend inserted a finger inside my own asshole and massaged my prostate and milked me dry.

"That is the hottest scene I've ever seen," I heard Pete say as I gave Camila's ass a final kiss before she plopped to the side.

"One more item ticked off my bucket list," I announced to anyone who was listening as I used the pillow to wipe my face.

"You really are one big ass pervert. Can't wait for that monster to take my anal virginity," Camila whispered in to my ear and gave me a quick kiss.

"Ooh the sleeping giant's up again. Time for more fun," exclaimed Sophie as she saw Pete jerking his hardened cock again.

"After that scene, is it any surprise I'm hard again?" he grinned at her as Sophie moved away from me and took a nice deep lick of Pete's cock before moving up and planting a kiss on his lips.

He slightly hesitated as he knew she's just swallowed my cum, but Sophie gave him no choice and continued snogging him. He gave up and slipped his tongue inside her mouth.

"Let them have their fun. Let's go and grab a drink," I told Camila and gave her erect nipples a quick suck before I pulled her up and dragged her with me to the kitchen.

With my body behind her and my hands over her breasts, we walked towards the kitchen almost as if our legs were tied together.

We reached the kitchen and Camila tiptoed on her toes to reach for the glasses from the top cupboard.

Feeling her cute ass push up on to my semi erect cock as she stood up on her toes was way too tempting.

"I just can't get enough of your ass," I muttered to her as I dropped to my knees and kissed her ass cheeks

"I could get used to this," she giggled as she steadied herself and pushed her ass out as I spread her asscheeks using both my hands.

"Beautiful," I admired her cute brown hole as I started rimming her again.

She moaned loud and brought her right hand back and spread her right ass cheek for me.

I freed my right hand and brought it to my now erect cock and started jerking off as I rimmed her cute asshole.

"Enough of this. Take me now," she commanded urgently.

I gave her asshole one last lick before standing up and burying my cock deep into her slick pussy.

Camila was so wet my cock went in all the way inside her with no issue.

She matched my pace and pushed her ass back at me as I stroked my cock in and out of her pussy.

I wet my thumb and inserted it inside her asshole without breaking my stride.

"Urgh. That feels weird but don't stop," she instructed as my thumb pushed inside her virgin hole for the first time.

"If that's weird, you are going to love this," I warned her as I pushed my thumb all the way up to the knuckle inside her tight asshole.

"Don't move, let me get used to that sensation. Feels like you've shoved a banana up my ass," she muttered while gritting her teeth as my thumb explored her backdoor.

What a weird sensation, I told myself as I used my thumb to feel my cock through the thin walls between her asshole and her pussy.

"You thumb feels really dry," she mentioned struggling with the new sensation.

I noticed a bottle of cooking oil right near my hands reach. I gently pulled my thumb out of her tight hole and poured a generous amount of the Olive oil on to her butt crack.

"Ooh that's cold," she squealed.

I pushed my cock back and forth to lift her mood up again before I wet my thumb again but this time with the olive oil.

The thumb went a lot easier this time back in to her asshole.

Camila's asshole opened easily and swallowed my thumb fully.

"Oh that's better. Keep moving your cock inside me," she instructed as she tried getting used to sensation of having both her holes getting invaded again.

I poured a bit more oil over her ass crack and inserted my left thumb inside her asshole as well.

"Urgh that's so nasty," she yelped as I buried both of my thumbs all the way to the top knuckle inside her asshole.

I held her in that position and started moving my cock inside her pussy again.

Camila brought one of her hands to her mound and started fingering her clit as I continued my abuse of her virgin asshole.

"I think you are ready. Shall I?" I asked her the obvious question.

"Pour a bit more oil and just take it slow," she muttered, almost fearfully.

Her asshole was properly open now thanks to both my thumbs and was still gaping as I pulled one of the thumbs out.

I opened the oil bottle and put the bottle right on the entrance of her back door and poured it directly on to her asshole. I used my thumb and pushed a bit more of the oil inside her bunghole.

I took my right thumb out and her asshole started to close again.

I quickly pulled my cock out of Camila's pussy and placed it on to the entrance of her slightly gaping backdoor.

"Relax! Don't fight it," I advised her as I felt her tense as the head of my cock touched the entrance of her asshole.

"Easy for you to say, I'm the one who's going to get that thing shoved up my ass," she muttered before using her hand to spread her right cheek.

"I'll be slow and let you be in control," I promised her as the mushroom head pushed on to her sphincter.

Even with the ample amount of oil and the use of my fingers, her asshole was super tight.

I held my cock with my right hand and gently but firmly pushed it in until we both felt her sphincter muscle give up and the bulbous head go in with a plop.

"Oh hold it like that. Let me get used to this monster. Is it all the way in?" she asked with bated breath.

I did not have the heart to tell her I had another 10 centimetres of cock left to push in.

"Relax and you tell me when you are ready," I told her instead as I held my cock with my hand and resisted the temptation of pushing the whole thing in.

"Ok, I'm ready. Start moving," she whispered back after what seemed like ages to me.

I gently fed the rest of my cock a centimetre at a time until my pubic hair was right on her butt cheeks and my balls were touching her pussy.

"Bloody hell. Is it all in now? I feel like you've shoved a whole banana up my ass," she hissed as she moved around trying to get used to this new sensation.

Well it is close to a banana, I thought to myself as I held her by her hips and enjoyed the tight sensation of her asshole around my cock.

"Why don't you play with your clit as I start moving?" I advised her as I couldn't wait to start fucking her cute asshole.

"Ok but go slowly," she pleaded as she brought her right hand to her clit and started fingering it.

I bent my knees slightly as I pushed my cock back a bit before pushing it in again.

It almost felt like I was fucking a virgin pussy as her ass muscles constricted and contracted around my cock.

I lifted Camila's right leg and placed it on the kitchen stand as I increased the pace of my pumping.

"Ugh that feels good. Give it to me properly. Fuck my ass now" she instructed as she started pushing her fingers inside her pussy.

I held on to her hips and started to piston inside hot ass.

"Harder, harder. Urgh," she screamed at the top of her voice as my hips became a blur with the pace of my fucking.

"I'm going to coat your ass with my cum," I yelled at her as I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled it back roughly as I fucked her asshole.

"I'm cumming again," she yelled as she fingered her clit as I felt her ejaculate for the umpteenth time that night.

I pulled my cock all the way out to the tip and pushed it all the way back in. I did this a few times until I knew I was at the point of no return.

"I'm cumming inside your hot asshole," I informed her as I pulled my cock back almost till it dislodged completely and pushed it all the way deep inside her. We both felt it as my cock head expanded inside her ass before I emptied my balls into her bowels.

Her ass muscles held on to my cock like a vise as I turned her head towards me and kissed her hard.

"You bastard. You almost pulled my hair out," she complained sexily as she kissed me back and bit my lips until she drew blood.

We stood like that until my deflated cock popped out of her cute brown hole.

"That was so fucking hot guys," I heard Sophie say as we both turned around to see Pete and Sophie standing there with a dumbstruck look on their faces.

"How long have you guys been there?" I asked them feebly as I took large gulps of breath, trying to control my breathing again.

"As soon as we heard Camila scream "fuck my ass now" we had to come and watch," Pete said with a grin.

I grinned back as I realised there was not even an ounce of jealousy between any of us.

"I honestly don't think I can walk tomorrow, but man was it worth it," said Camila with a smile as she used her hands to close her asshole and started tip toeing to the bathroom.

I saw a bit of cum oozing from her asshole mixed with the oil all the way down to her thighs.

"You look super hot. I'll be waiting for round two," I teased her as she gave a quick smile and closed the bathroom door.

Sophie followed Camila and went inside the bathroom as well.

"Can't believe she let you fuck her ass man," Pete muttered to me after making sure the bathroom door was closed.

"I know mate. You've got to try it too. We both are two lucky son of a bitches for having them as our girlfriends," I answered honestly as I threw him a can of beer.

We sat naked on the sofa and enjoyed the view silently as we sipped our cans of beer.

The silence was broken as the bathroom door opened and Sophie came to me with a wash cloth.

"You mister need a wash," she said looking at my drooping cock as she knelt in between my legs and started cleaning my cock with the washcloth.

I smiled at her and counted my luck stars as I watched my girlfriend who's been fucked by my best friend, thoroughly cleaning my cock that has just been inside her best friend's asshole.