Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenq
Jenq
2 Followers

I started thrusting my hips back and forth, which forced him to be still. I slowly slid his cock all the way out of my cunt, then slowly thrust it back in. I did this several times, when his cock was all the way out of me, I rubbed my ass on the tip of his cock, all the way up and back down into my cunt.

I did this a few times until my crack was good and wet from my pussy juice.

Finally, I took his cock out, and rubbed in on my crack until I felt the tip of his cock in my ass. I slowly started fucking his cock in my ass, easing it in.

"Oh my god, Jen" he said. His grip on my hips tightened.

I thrust slowly until his cock was all the way in my ass and stopped and squeezed.

"I've never felt anything this tight on my cock, it's amazing."

"Go ahead and fuck it" I said.

He started fucking my ass slowly.

"Faster Bill, Fuck it!"

He started slamming his cock into my ass. I started to come and collapsed onto the bed, I could feel him starting to come before he said anything. I enjoyed my orgasm thoroughly as he said

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming."

I love the feeling of a cock coming in my ass. Since it was so tight, I could feel every little bit of his expanding and constricting head as he shot his load into me. He collapsed on top of me and lay there for several minutes after he was done.

He rolled off of me and we laid side by side on the king size bed. We were both spent and both totally satisfied. We slept a bit, showered and continued enjoying each other throughout the night and into the morning.

I left at noon to catch my flight home. I was looking forward to the next conference.

Jenq
Jenq
2 Followers
12