Truth or Dare

Story Info
A game of truth or dare turns sexy.
1.1k words
3.95
229.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clohi
Clohi
477 Followers

When I was 19-years old, my girlfriends and I went to a college football game. We were having a good time, and as always were feeling very horny. Something about being around all those football players and the testosterone of football, made us horny. We were sitting in the bleachers near the field. It hadn't slipped by us that several of the players kept looking at us.

Well, near the end of the fourth quarter, one of my friends started a game of Truth or Dare. When it got to my turn, as always, I took the dare. I'm always up for something. Well, my friend Ann got this devilish look in her eyes. "Ok, here's your dare... you have to masturbate right here, right now with no one catching you." They all laughed and thought they had me for sure. Well, I'm always up to a challenge.

Luckily, there weren't too many people at the game that day, so we had some room. Also, I was glad I was wearing a mini-skirt. I could do this, I thought, and now that the idea was in my head, I really did want to do this. I lifted my leg up and rested it on the seat in front of me. My skirt opened up. I rested my hand on my thigh and then slowly slid my hand up my thigh, under my skirt. I could feel how wet I was getting already and knew that it wouldn't take much for me to cum.

My friends sat there and watched me, smiling and not believing that I was going to do this. I could also tell they were getting horny too just watching. I slipped my finger over my panties and rub gently. I slowly slid my finger inside my panties and had to fight the urge to moan. I rubbed my finger up and down my pussy, sending shivers through my body. I kept looking out onto the field, pretending to watch the game. I slipped my finger inside my pussy and then out again. I looked at my friend Ann and watched her face. She was excited. Ann and I were roommates and somehow I knew that later would be a whole lot of fun.

I looked back out on the field and slipped my finger deeper inside me. I slipped it in and out slowly. My finger tip found my clit and rubbed it slowly. I wanted to moan but couldn't. I looked down at the players and noticed that two of the players on the bench were watching me. They knew what I was doing. I opened my legs further giving them a view and pushed my finger deeper. My orgasm was quick and hard. Pulling my finger out, I lifted my finger to my mouth and sucked it clean.

My other friends couldn't believe what I had just done. But Ann, she was watching me hard. I looked at Ann and said I had to go to the rest room. She said she'd go with me. We walked down the stairs. I took her hand and led her under the bleachers. I pulled her against me, "You like that, didn't you? You liked watching me cum?" Ann nodded and smiled. I leaned in and kissed Ann's lips gently. Instead of being scared, Ann returned the kiss, her tongue diving into my mouth.

I was horny, I couldn't wait. I dropped down and lifted Ann's skirt. Sliding her panties down, I took a good look at my roommate's pussy. She had soft blonde curls and she was wet already. I opened her legs and flicked my tongue across her. She moaned softly. I buried my face in her sweet pussy and licked fast. Her pussy was wet and open for my tongue. I pushed my tongue up inside her and circled her clit. I sucked hard on her clit, making her moan more. Her orgasm was hard and I swallowed her sweet cum. When I kissed her mouth, she licked her cum from my face.

It was then that I looked over and saw two of the football players standing by the bleachers. They were the two that had seen me cumming in the stands. I smiled and they came in under the bleachers. They were in their street clothes now. The game had ended and we'd never noticed. They walked over to us and without a thought, I grabbed one of the guys by the belt and quickly undid his pants. His cock was big and already getting hard. I slipped his semi-limp cock into my mouth and sucked. I looked over and saw that Ann had her own mouth full with the other guy's cock.

I sucked hard, feeling like I had to have this cock or else. I sucked on the tip and pumped his cock with my hands. When he was nice and hard, I got up and leaned against a pole, my ass in the air. "Fuck me," I said. He grabbed my ass and I felt his cock head against my pussy. He slipped in and fucked me hard. I looked and watched as Ann continued to suck on the other guy's cock. I watched as his cock slid in and out of her mouth, her lips wrapped tight around him. I moaned as I felt this guy's cock pushing hard and fast into my pussy.

It didn't take much for both of us to cum hard. He pulled his cock out and his cum ran down my ass. I noticed that Ann had been watching all of this. As the guy's cum spewed over my ass, she walked over to me and started licking his cum off my ass. I moaned as I felt her tongue on my skin, and then down between my legs. She opened me wide and I felt her tongue against my pussy. Ann's mouth closed around my clit and she sucked.

The other guy, whose cock Ann had been sucking, came up behind her and I felt him push his cock inside her. As he fucked her, Ann fucked my pussy with her tongue. The other guy stood, rubbing his cock and watching. Ann's mouth sucked hard on my clit, making my clit vibrate when she moaned. Suddenly, moans erupted. All of us felt our orgasms rip through. I straightened and watched as Ann took the guys erupting cock in our mouth and sucked him dry.

We cleaned ourselves up and straightened our clothes. We arranged to meet the guys later at a party. In the meantime, Ann and I went and found our friends, who'd been waiting for us. We drove home and Ann and I had a private session of our own before we went out and fucked the guys again. I love football. What a rush!

Clohi
Clohi
477 Followers