Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, it's gone. I guess he got the message." she smiled, looking on, seeing the sign missing from his window.

"Just a couple hours left with enough time to change the room around a little and set things up." She thought out loud, looking at the clock, as she put the wine in the refrigerator, beside the strawberries and cream.

The living room was now changed around with the candles burning and the lights set. Missy stood there looking at the chair in front of the window. She went to the kitchen, pouring ice into the wine bucket, as she slid the opened bottle of red into the ice.

The bucket was left on the stand next to the soft sofa chair. A large clear glass bowl now sat on the coffee table, filled with strawberries with can of whipped cream beside it.

"What am I forgetting?" she said, looking down, suddenly realizing she was still in her sweats.

A glance at the clock and she darted down the hall, getting out of her clothes in a rush. Standing over the sink, she looked into the mirror, hearing the door. John's keys rattled as he walked in.

"Someone's been busy around here..." he laughed. "... Mmm, a little music too." he dropped his keys, hitting the counter top.

Standing at the hallways edge, he looked to see if Missy would appear. "Missy, Are you hiding?" his tone full of anticipation.

Seconds later, Missy appeared in the middle of the bedroom door. "No. I'm here." she wickedly smiled, waiting for his reaction.

Dressed in black lace, her panties sheer with a top that almost hid her nipples. "Ohh wow!" John said, not able to say another word as she walked toward him.

"I'm so glad your home. I've missed you." Missy said, softly as she seductively approached him.

Her hands came up, sliding against his chest as his eyes drifted down, looking at her neck then down over her lace covered nipples. Slowly he leaned down and began to softly kiss her lips.

"Mmm, missed you too, more than you know." his voice low and hushed.

She stepped back a little, pulling away from his soft lips. "Come on..." Missy said, her hand curling into his fingers, pulling him into the living room. "...Sit right here." as she pointed to the sofa chair.

Taking off his jacket, looking around the room, he smiled at the bowl of strawberries as he picked up the can of cream.

"Yum, Is this desert night?" he laughed, squirting a little into his finger.

Standing next to the window, Missy twisted the rod opening the blinds, watching John sink into the chair, sucking the cream from his finger. Kneeling down in front of him, she pulled his feet from his shoes.

"Instead of a show on t.v., I have something that you can watch instead." Missy said, running her hands up and onto his thighs.

"Yeah, t.v. looks pretty boring right now." John snickered.

Slightly bent over in front of him, she pulled his tie from around his neck. "You don't need your clothes." Missy said, wrapping his tie around her neck. With a slight turn she gazes out the window, while her hand lightly moved around her barely covered cheeks.

There he stood, standing in that same robe. His smile was seen so easily from the night sky. Motionless and curious he waited, watching Missy.

Missy turned back to look at John, as she began to peel her lace top off. Pulling it over her shoulders, it fell from her fingers, landing on the floor. Her fingers slipped down into her lace panties, pulling them down over her smooth and warmed skin.

John started to unbutton his shirt, watching Missy touch her ankles, while keeping her eye's on him. Her fingers started to gliding up onto her knees, her hands flatten out onto her thighs. Over her tummy, under her breasts, she cupped them in her hands, holding her hard nipples in between her fingers.

"Hungry?" Missy giggled.

"I'm starving!" John said, dropping his hand down into the bowl of strawberries.

Grabbing one, he placed it at the edge of his teeth. With a tug to his necktie, he pulled Missy down toward him. Her hands resting at the edge of the chair arms as she slowly chewed at the edge of the strawberry until there was almost none left.

Pulling his shirt from his shoulders, he sat at the edge of the chair as Missy kissed him, steeling the rest of the strawberry, the juice filling their mouths as she kissed him deeply.

Grabbing the bottle of wine, taking a swallow, he held some in his mouth. John waited as Missy leaned down, kissing him again, stealing the wine as she sucked it off his tongue. His hands moved around, pulling her hips toward him as she stood looking down at him with a deepened smile.

A few soft kisses below her belly button, chills began to appear over her skin. With a slow turn, she faced the window, putting her fingers up into her hair, looking down over her shoulder at John.

His eyes were hungry, watching, as he stood staring at Missy from his place. No longer wearing his robe, he stood close to the glass with his hands pressed against the window as if someone locked him out.

She watched him, feeling John's lips, caressing and passing over her cheeks. His hands traveled around her hips and down her thighs.

With a small push to her back, Missy leaned down resting her hands on her knees as John began to taste her. The sound of the wine was heard as it moved in the bottle, making contact with John's lips as he took another drink. The chill of his lips were felt, pressing them against her heated crease with his tongue slipped in and out, mixing wine with her hot juices. Missy eye's shut from the sudden rush of pleasure as she felt it hit her core, driving the heat to her center.

No longer able to stand, Missy backed up and began to sit slowly down onto John's lap. John's hand came up holding onto her breasts as he held her tightly to him. Her hands dropped down between them as she tickled underneath his sex, teasing him.

Missy looked on, gazing through the window as she began to move. John's sudden need to move against her, his deep thrusts tormenting her while she watched the man through the window.

She watched him fall into a chair, hold his hardened cock. Unwilling to stand, she watched his mouth open as his pleasure became increasingly intense. Seconds past and Missy was at the edge, her body began to jolt from the sight of his pleasure and Johns, as his thrusts gripped her sex.

Grabbing the chair, she gripped it with her hands, as her release began, taking her breath away. Her soft cries almost muffled by John's growls.

"Ohh yes, cum for me." John voice came from behind her.

Through the window, his head fell back as his chest rose and then fell rapidly. And then he finally lay motionless in the chair.

John quickly grabbed onto Missy, grinding quickly and roughly as his release consumed her heated walls as he fell back into the chair, lying motionless just as the man in the window.

Leaning over to grab the bottle of wine, Missy took another drink. She studied him as she slowly stood, walking over to the window. Just for a moment, she watched him, seeing the desire in his body language.

"Mmm. Desert was delicious honey." John spoke, as he lay in the chair, behind her with his eye's shut.

She turned back to look at John. "Was quite a show wasn't it." Missy teased, turning back to the window. A wink to him and she took another drink of wine.

She held the bottle by the neck, looking at him. His nude body spilled into the chair just as she was once spilled onto the floor. He smiled once again, unmistakable as she grabbed the rod closing the blinds.

12