Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly then made a snap decision and unzipped the young man's trousers. She fumbled with his boxer shorts, eventually getting his rock hard cock out of them and sticking through his fly. She started to wank him, always keeping eye contact, looking into this strangers eyes as she pulled him.

"I'm going to come." The man blurted out.

"Do it on her tits." She heard a voice call. Holly smiled and crouched down in front of him, cupping her tits for him. It had been Neil's voice she had heard, and she knew it.

The man then grunted and aimed his cock at her, his seed spurted out, bolt after bolt of the hot juice landing on her tits, covering them in his spunk. Some of it had gone over her neck and chin also, this young lad had needed this.

Holly quickly turned away and went back to the changing room. The men cheered for her as she went, so she gave them one last shake of her spunk covered tits as she went.

The night was over, Holly collected her cash, got dressed and left the pub, feeling unbelievably turned on. As she headed down Bishopsgate to the other pub she had arranged to meet Neil, she heard a voice in the shadow's of an alleyway. Her husband stepped forward, grabbed her hand, and lead her down the alley. This was going to be the perfect end to her fantasy night.

12