Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In no time at all, Chelsea was put into the same position as me; hands bound behind her back, a pair of socks taped in her mouth, and shoes with socks taped to her face. But to add insult to injury, they'd hiked up her dress and tied it to her waist with some rope, showing off her slim, pale legs and satin black panties.

"Now we have two brats to torture in the morning." smiled Katie, relishing the sight of her former friend's tear-streaked face.

They moved our chairs so we were facing each other and gave us both kisses on the cheek before leaving. "Smelly dreams, lovebirds."

The lights stayed on but the basement door shut and locked once again.

Chelsea whimpered and broke into sobs, while I just hung my head in defeat. She was just experiencing this suffering, while I'd been forced to go through with for hours. And then there was whatever twisted plan they had in store come morning.

As Chelsea began to cry, and the scent of our captor's foot smell began to overtake my nose, I resigned myself to my fate.

It was going to be a long, sweaty, smelly night.

12