Truth or Dare

Story Info
Margo's competitive side wins her a night of pleasure.
13.1k words
4.52
44.4k
52
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers

I've always liked games. I'm competitive and I hate to lose, but I always play fair and I play to win. My husband is competitive too and this makes for some interesting battles between us. But the game we played recently has got to be the most enjoyable one of my life so far. Let me tell you about it.

My name is Margo and my husband, Todd, and I have been married for almost 10 years. We're both in our late 30's and we live a very happy life. We're both fit and active. I'm very tall with long blond hair and average build, although Todd says my legs are so long they 'go into next week.' Todd is just a little shorter than me, with dark hair. We enjoy trying new things, although I wasn't always like that. I was always very reserved while Todd was more adventurous, but over the years he has forced me out of my comfort zone, and since I usually end up happier for it I have grown to trust his instincts. Heck, sometimes I even convince him to try something new, as you'll see.

About a year ago Todd met Jeff, a black guy at his gym, and they have become good friends. Jeff is married to a very pretty white woman named Carmen and she and I have also become friendly, though not quite as close as Todd and Jeff. Well, not until recently that is, but I'm still getting to that.

Todd and I were planning our annual winter trip to the sunny Caribbean to escape the upper Midwest winter and he had the brilliant idea of inviting Jeff and Carmen to come along this year. I quickly agreed to the idea and left the planning to Todd and Jeff. Todd walked into the living room soon after with a big smile on his face and said, "We figured it out Margo! Jeff found a great adults-only resort on St. Lucia. They have everything!"

I was dubious. "Adults-only? What does that mean? Are you two trying to book us into a nudist resort just so you can get some cheap thrills?"

Todd laughed. "No, it's not a nudist colony! Although, I think some of the women might go topless!" he said with a wink. "It just means there are no kids and they have a lot of adult activities. Based on the pictures and reviews it sounds like they cater to people our age."

After showing me the website, I agreed and apparently so did Carmen because just a month later we flew south and gratefully walked out into the hot sunshine and warm breezes of the tropics. The guys were right about this place. It was beautiful and fun! The resort catered to all our desires with plenty of outdoor activities, beaches and pools. There was music and dancing under the stars almost every night and plenty of tropical drinks to lessen our inhibitions.

There was also an abundance of sights, mostly of beautifully tanned skin. Todd was technically correct that it wasn't a nudist colony, but there was very little clothing covering those well-tanned bodies. Often this can lead to some cringe-inducing moments, but I must admit that most of the clientele at this resort looked fantastic wearing next to nothing. Women were wearing very small bikinis, usually thongs, and sometimes no top at all. The boys' heads were constantly spinning at the sights and I clobbered Todd more than once for ogling just a little too long.

Of course, I was guilty of that myself. The men at the resort too rarely wore anything but shorts or swimming trunks, and a few of those were so thin and tight that it was hard for me not to stare. The four of us started off the week wearing our normal bikinis and swim trunks, but after a couple of days we decided to join the crowd, so we went shopping to find skimpier outfits. After all, we needed to get as much of a tan as possible before going home.

That's how Carmen and I ended up lounging in some reclining chairs on the beach wearing our new ultra-small bikinis while the guys were rough-housing nearby in the surf. I was sitting up reading my book and watching the guys play while Carmen was next to me lying on her stomach. Her perfect ass was barely covered by the thinnest of G-strings from her thong bikini and she had untied the string from the skimpy top to expose her back.

When Carmen rolled over onto her back she completely discarded her top. I was admiring her amazing body and large breasts with just a little jealousy. I hadn't been bold enough to go topless yet, but I couldn't blame her for not being self-conscious with breasts like those. Without thinking I blurted out, "Nice tits!"

Carmen smiled up at me and said, "Thanks Margo! Why don't you join me?" I figured what the hell and took off my top too. Carmen took a look and said, "Look who's talking! I wish my boobs were as perky as yours!"

I said, "Yeah, but you've really got what the guys want to see, large and firm. If I know men, I'm guessing those were the first things Jeff noticed about you, followed by your pretty smile. Oh, and let's not forget your perfect ass! You know, I should really hate you if you weren't so damned nice!"

Carmen laughed and showed me that pretty smile again when she said, "Come off it! You and Todd are both very attractive, and you're so cute together. I love watching you two interact, always touching and laughing with each other."

I said, "You guys are the same, and you sure picked a handsome one. Jeff is gorgeous!" I looked over now at the guys, they were both walking near the water and I could see their tight new Speedos hugging their asses. Before today Jeff and Todd had been wearing baggy swim trunks, but these new ones didn't hide much. For Jeff this revealed just how well endowed he is. When he had walked into the kitchen earlier that morning wearing those skintight Speedos I nearly spit up my coffee when I saw his thick penis clearly evident under the thin fabric. I had to hide my glances in his direction all that day and hoped that no one else would notice.

I quietly said, "Forgive me for asking, but I am curious about your one aspect of your relationship. You're both obviously happy, but how important is the interracial aspect of it? Was it a big deal to you when you first met, or not? I assume Jeff was always attracted to white women when he first asked you out."

Carmen smiled and said, "I don't mind talking about it at all. But you have it wrong, I was the one that asked Jeff out that first time. Before me Jeff had never dated a white woman. This was all my doing, I pursued him!"

"Oh!" I said." Forgive my ignorance, but I just assumed it was the other way around."

Carmen sat up obviously willing to keep talking about the subject. In fact, she looked to have a glint in her eye as she continued, "I'm not completely sure why, but I was always more attracted to black men than white men, even when I was young. Oh, I've dated lots of white guys in my past, a couple of Asian men too, but I always found myself drawn to black men the most. What about you, Margo?"

I paused for a moment before answering. Carmen was being so forthright with me that I was compelled to answer honestly. "Well, I've never dated a black man, but I have always found them quite attractive. There's just something about that deep brown skin that is so alluring, especially on someone as attractive as Jeff is. You're very lucky!"

Carmen smiled at my compliment to her husband, "Thanks. I am lucky." She paused for a moment and then said, "Well, aren't you going to ask me THE question?"

I feigned ignorance, "What do you mean?"

Carmen gave me a knowing look and said, "Come off it, Margo! I can see it in your face."

I blushed and then said, "OK, you got me! Of course I'm curious, and since you have dated so many of both you must have an idea if it's true. So, is it true?"

Carmen was wicked and wasn't going to let me off so easily, "Is what true, Margo?"

I gave her a dirty look for making me say it, but it was too late to stop now so I took a deep breath and said in a mockingly formal voice, "Carmen me dear, given your extensive research into the subject, would you please be so kind to tell me if black men really do have bigger penises than white men?" I laughed and then blushed again while looking at Carmen's pretty, yet smug face.

She laughed too but then she paused for effect and said, "Yes! And no." I pretended I was going to hit her with my book for being such a tease, but then she said, "In my experience, yes, the black men I have encountered have been a little larger on average, but not that much. The real difference for me have been the exceptions. What I mean is I have dated a couple of white guys with very large dicks, and there have been a few black guys I dated that were also quite large. The difference was that the larger black guys easily beat the larger white guys hands down, so to speak." She smiled at her little joke.

I was getting more interested now and leaned forward saying, "What do you mean?"

She replied, "I've dated three black guys that were extremely well hung, much bigger and thicker than the best endowed white guy I ever experienced, but that may not be a fair comparison because as I told you before, I have always been more attracted to black guys and I dated more of them."

"Wow!" I said. "That's interesting. I've always wondered if the myth was true and what it might be like to experience a black guy with a really large penis. You know the stereotype, a guy that can make love all night and give you orgasm after orgasm." Then I quickly said, "Not that Todd is small or anything! He's just not BIG, if you know what I mean. He's kind of...average."

Carmen said, "I understand completely and I can tell you it can be great experiencing a big penis, Margo, but I don't think size is the most important thing. I've had several lovers, black, white and Asian, with nothing more than average size dicks and they've been great in bed.

"Now compare that to the black guy I once dated with the biggest dick I've ever seen. This guy was absolutely huge, Margo! He could have been a famous porn star with that thing, and when I first saw it I was so impressed and I fawned all over it and him. But in the end, he was one of the worst lovers I ever experienced. He was a complete moron, both in his head and in the bed. He might as well have had a wooden club hanging between his legs."

I laughed, "Well anyway, I would have liked to at least have experienced something like that just once to see for myself." I paused before asking one more question, "Now you've got me curious, where does Jeff fall on your scale?"

Carmen gave me another knowing smile and I was embarrassed that I had just asked the question, but she still responded, "He's number three, but I told him he was second. He knows about the big guy; I told him that story, but I didn't tell him about the real number two, Andre. He was really something in bed, but Jeff is a great lover and a much better man than Andre. That's when size does matter to me, if the guy is also loving and a conscientious partner. That's when you get the best of both worlds, and I have that with Jeff."

At that moment the guys came running up from the surf dripping wet and out of breath and interrupted our talk. As they toweled off I couldn't keep myself from stealing glances toward Jeff's tight Speedos and his considerable bulge. I quick glance toward Carmen revealed that she had caught me looking and she flashed me a smile and a wink before suggesting we all grab lunch.

We spent the rest of that day like the others before with lots of sun and drinks and food and the night was filled with music and fun. But the next day we awoke to gray clouds and rain. Lots of rain. The resort owner informed us that the radar showed we should expect the rain to last throughout the day and night. Tomorrow would hopefully be better.

We all hung out in our room in the morning just lounging and napping. The gray skies and rain made us all lethargic and the accompanying wind caused the temperatures to drop a little so that we all put on more clothing than we had worn all that week. After lunch there was no sign of a break in the weather and we were all going stir crazy. Out of desperation from the boredom I suggested we play some games, but the only thing we had with us was a deck of travel cards stashed in my suitcase.

We soon figured out that the only game we all knew was five-card draw poker, so we started to play that. It only took a couple of hands before we realized that without anything to bet on the game was pointless and boring, but we didn't have any money or chips to use. It was Todd who ultimately piped up and said, "Well, we could always play strip poker," and then he gave an eager look at all of us. Jeff was quick to nod along, but Carmen and I looked at each other and weren't convinced.

I said, "You guys are like two sad little teenage boys just looking for a quick thrill. And I know what's going to happen, you two are going to gang up on Carmen and me and we will end up sitting here naked while you both have all your clothes on. No thanks!" Carmen nodded in agreement and Todd looked crestfallen.

Then Jeff perked up and said, "I have an idea. I once played a game of strip poker where you can challenge if you lose a hand. It's kind of a combination of strip poker with 'truth or dare.' The rules are simple.

"The winner of a hand gets to select one of the losers to remove a piece of clothing just like in regular strip poker, but that person can try to challenge by instead choosing a 'truth' (answering a personal question from the winner) or a 'dare' (a challenge made up by the winner). If you don't answer the question, or if you fail at the challenge, then you still have to remove the article of clothing. But there is one important rule to remember, if you choose to answer a question but are then caught lying then you still lose the article of clothing and you must perform a dare devised by the rest of the players. Does everyone understand?"

My competitive nature was starting to rise up and I asked, "What happens when someone has lost all their clothes, do they quit?"

Jeff said, "Hell no! For them it just becomes a game of truth or dare and we continue to play until we feel like stopping." I looked over at Todd and he was smiling with a big evil grin. I could see that he had ideas of where this might lead, but I was now ready for the challenge. I couldn't let him beat me!

I said, "I'm in! Let's get this started." Carmen looked shocked to see me so excited and realizing she was the only one on the fence she caved in and agreed to play. Jeff dealt the first hand and the game was on.

It started like any other game of strip poker, the guys were making the girls undress and vice versa. We all started with the simple garments, like shoes, socks and sweatshirts. It was a good thing we hadn't played this earlier in the week when it was hot because we would all have been naked after a few hands, but we all had plenty of clothes on today.

Early on there were no challenges to the loss of clothes, but before too long Carmen and I were down to our panties and bras and the guys weren't far behind. Todd gleefully won a hand and surprised me a little when he turned to Carmen and said, "OK, Carmen! Lose another piece."

Carmen, intent on keeping her remaining clothes said, "I choose a truth!"

Todd thought about it for a few seconds and then smiled as a question came to him. He asked, "Have you ever romantically kissed another woman?"

Carmen paused for a long time and avoided looking over toward Jeff when she quietly said, "No."

Todd's face showed his disappointment and he was about to start the next deal when we heard Jeff say, "I'm sorry, honey, but I call bullshit." Todd's face lit up and Carmen's looked horrified as Jeff continued, "Did you forget that you told me you once kissed your college roommate, Kate, one night after a drunken party?"

Carmen cried out, "Fuck! I was hoping you had forgotten that; you were so drunk when I confessed that to you. Thanks for ratting me out, you little shit. I'll get even with you for this!"

Jeff said, "Yeah, right! What guy is ever going to forget his wife telling him that she kissed another woman? I had a hard-on for a week after you told me! And I'm sorry baby, but this game is serious competition." Looking over at Jeff sitting there in his tight boxer briefs I could see that his hard-on was back.

Carmen said, "Yeah, I'll remember that from now on!"

Todd gleefully said, "OK Carmen, lose your next piece of clothing!" Carmen grudgingly unhooked her bra and exposed her breasts to the group. I noticed that Todd wasn't shy about looking.

Carmen grabbed the cards to make the next deal, but Todd quickly stopped her, "Whoa, wait just a minute! You still owe us a challenge for getting caught lying and the rest of us get to choose it."

Todd looked at Jeff and almost in unison they both said, "You have to French kiss Margo!"

Carmen's eyes grew wide and I blurted out, "Wait! What about my vote in this?"

Jeff said, "The three of us have to decide and two of us already agree. Sorry, but majority rules!"

I quipped back, "But why do I have to get punished too for Carmen's lie?"

This time it was Carmen who responded, "What do you mean 'punished?' Is the thought of kissing me so bad?"

I was immediately embarrassed and stuttered, "No! I just meant that... I mean I was only... Oh, Fuck it!" I stood up and stepped over to Carmen and she stood up too.

Just as we started to bring our lips together Todd called out, "I forgot to mention that the rules say you have to do the challenge for at least thirty seconds!" Carmen and I gave Todd a dirty look but then resumed our positions and started to kiss. Thirty seconds wouldn't be so bad.

We had our lips pressed together for about 15 seconds and I'll admit that Carmen's lips were very soft and I was actually enjoying this a little. Then when we heard Jeff say, "I'm not seeing any tongue action, are you Todd? This is supposed to be a French kiss!"

Carmen and I separated to give Jeff a dirty look this time, but then we acquiesced. There was no way we were going to win this argument. We resumed our kiss and this time we both parted our lips and tentatively pushed out our tongues, a little at first and then farther until it was a real French kiss. I heard Jeff say, "Shit yeah!"

Todd said, "The thirty seconds starts now!" Carmen and I held our embrace and kept our mouths locked together. I told you that I am competitive and soon I noticed that Carmen's mouth was opening wider and her tongue was moving deeper into mine. I responded in kind and even more forcefully. Before too long we had our mouths locked tightly together and our tongues were dancing around each other. We kept this up for quite a while waiting for Todd to call the time to stop.

Ultimately, we both had to stop kissing to catch our breaths and so we slowly parted. A thin rivulet of saliva stretched between our parting lips and Carmen made a quiet slurping sound as she swallowed our combined saliva that had gathered in her mouth. I did the same, realizing that I could still feel the sensation of her lips pressed against mine. I also realized that my pussy was now tingling as time seemed to stand still in the silent room.

I noticed then that Jeff was standing nearby with a wide-eyed expression. Looking down I could see that Jeff's penis was erect and straining against his underwear. I turned to Todd and asked, "Was that thirty seconds?"

Todd was also standing there, open-mouthed, staring at us and I noticed his erection too, though it was noticeably smaller than Jeff's. My question broke Todd's stunned reverie and he quickly glanced at his watch and stammered, "Oh, umm... actually, that was over a minute! I kinda lost track of time. Sorry!"

We all sat back in our seats and Carmen and I shyly smiled at each other. Both of the guys were adjusting their hard-ons as they tried to sit back down. Carmen dealt the next hand.

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers