Truth or Dare Ch. 01

Story Info
An innocent party game quickly gets out of hand.
1.9k words
3.18
109.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and I had not been dating for very long when we went to Tim's party. His house was enormous and I was nervous at the prospect of having to meet so many people at once. However, another part of me glowed with pride at the thought that, after only three weeks, Steve wanted to show me off.

I dressed carefully on the night because of this, convinced that any hair out of place, a poorly chosen pair of shoes, would put me to shame. I had only just opted for a simple black dress with spaghetti straps when I heard the doorbell ring.

Steve smiled at me from the other side, looking me up and down, 'You look fantastic', he said.

'Thank you,', I smiled, 'So do you.'

It was true, he only wore a button down shirt and jeans, but everything about him tended to make me weak at the knees. With his dark hair and intense blue eyes, he was easily the most attractive man I had ever dated.

On the way to the party, in his car, I began to get increasingly nervous. My foot was tapping impatiently, encased in black strappy suede, while my hands twisted nervously in my lap.

Steve spotted this, 'Geez, Anna, will you calm down?' he laughed, 'You'd think you were facing a firing squad, not going to a party.'

I laughed, but my stomach carried on doing strange lurches all the way there. I've always been incredibly shy in front of strangers and the thought of embarrassing myself in front of my new boyfriend's friends was abhorrent to me.

When we arrived, Steve led me up the path and through the front door as calmly as if it were his own home. In the hallway, people greeted him with back slaps and smiles, but I kept my eyes firmly locked on the floor until I found myself in the kitchen. Steve's arm encircled my shoulders, 'Anna, this is Tim and this is Mark. They're two of my oldest friends.'

'Hi...' I barely managed to whisper, glancing up at the two of them. They reciprocated the greeting warmly enough, but I caught them taking in my appearance from head to toe. It made me incredibly uncomfortable.

The four of us moved into the lounge, where Steve and I managed to find a free sofa. Mark and Tim lounged lazily on the floor and we exchanged small talk for a while. That is to say, the three of them talked while I sat with shaking hands, wishing I could get a drink to calm my nerves.

Mark's voice became louder, rousing me from my train of thought. 'This party is dead! Shall we liven it up a little? How about a game of truth or dare?'

I readily agreed. Despite being cripplingly shy, I was also a lot of fun and I wanted Steve's friends to see that, as I was hardly making a good first impression at this point.

Steve volunteered to go first and turned to me, a mischievous glint in his eye, 'Truth or dare, Anna?'

I beamed back at him, broadly proclaiming 'Dare.' I had naively assumed that, what with Steve being my boyfriend, he would pick something light-hearted and fun for me to do. I was about to find out how wrong I was.

'Okay then,' he said, smiling wickedly at Tim and Mark, 'Anna, I dare you to strip to your underwear. For everyone to see.'

My heart instantly dropped to the pit of my stomach and I was sure that I was staring back at Steve, open-mouthed. Surely he had to be joking?

'You...don't really mean that?'

'Of course I do, I wouldn't have said it otherwise.' Steve responded, causing his two friends to snigger.

'S-Steve, I can't do that. Not with all these people...'

'Oh, Anna, don't be silly. It's just a game!'

I glanced at Mark and Tim, hoping in vain that one of them would see the colour drained from my face and persuade Steve to change the dare. However, I was to get no such thing, as both of them merely grinned expectantly. I began to panic.

'Look, that's not fair. You know I'm shy, you know I can't possibly--'

'Anna,' Steve responded, his voice notably sterner, 'It's just a game. Just do it.'

'I can't!' I hissed, tears beginning to well now. This didn't move him, he stared back as stern and silent as ever.

I stood up with legs as heavy as lead. I didn't want to do this, but I hoped that if I got it out of the way, that would be all I'd have to do. Hurriedly, I lifted my dress up and over my head, leaving me stood in just my underwear and heels. Men nearby glanced over and immediately started wolf-whistling, whilst Mark and Tim's smiles became even broader. My face burnt and Steve took my dress from my hands, balling it up and placing it next to him.

'See? That wasn't so bad, was it?'

I shook my head, eyes downcast and sat on the sofa again.

'My turn now!' chimed in Tim, 'Anna, truth or dare?'

'I already did something!' I yelped.

'It's my turn, I can pick whoever I want. So, truth or dare?'

If Steve had made me do such a humiliating thing, I knew that Tim would have no mercy. Therefore, it was with some level of confidence that I responded with 'Truth.'

Tim frowned, evidently annoyed I had not picked another dare, but his face soon lit up again and he said, 'Okay, Anna, I want to know how turned on you are right now.'

I gasped, causing all three men to laugh uproariously. Then I had to think about Tim's question; it was certainly true that I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole, but I could also feel that familiar twinge in my pussy that told me I was indeed very turned on. It occurred to me that perhaps the humiliation contributed to this feeling and I marvelled at how something could be both mortifying and arousing at once.

'I'm...pretty turned on.' I eventually responded, hoping this would be enough.

It wasn't. 'That's not enough. You have to show us!'

'Show you?' Steve, Mark and Tim had all leaned forward in anticipation. They weren't the only ones, a small crowd had also formed. Out of the corner of my eye, I could swear I saw one man rubbing at the crotch of his jeans. If I wanted to bolt out of the house now, I probably couldn't. There were enough of them to drag me back.

Feeling that there was nothing for it, I let one hand glide beneath the waistband of my panties. Bringing them back up again, I held my fingers up for all to see. They were slick with my own juices and I heard many of the men murmur in approval.

'Is that enough?' I turned to Steve, 'Can we go home now?'

'Only one more round, Anna, then I'll take you home. I'm sure Mark wouldn't mind me taking his turn. I dare you to show everyone here what I get to see at night. I dare you to leave those heels on and nothing else.'

The murmurs of the men around me became louder, a few had even stepped forward. This was all becoming too much for me. Not caring that it would mean running home in my underwear, I scrambled for the door.

No sooner had I reached it, I felt at least three pairs of hands grabbing me. I was lifted easily, as if I were no heavier than a feather and began kicking and squealing as I was dropped back onto the sofa. The crowd were laughing now, but Steve's face was tense, as if he were ready to explode in anger.

'You do not run away from me like that, you little slut, do you understand me?' he growled, his hand gripping my wrist so hard the skin burned. I began to sob and felt his free hand easily unclasp my bra. 'Now, you're going to show everybody what a good slut you are and you're going to get on your knees.'

Before I had time to protest, I was shoved roughly to the floor. Mark and Tim's crotches were in my direct line of vision and I saw them unzip their trousers, freeing two incredibly hard cocks.

'Feel free to treat Anna like the worthless little whore she is.' I heard Steve say behind me.

I flinched at his calling me a 'whore', but any offence I could take was quickly replaced by a feeling of terror as Tim thrust his cock almost to the hilt of my mouth. I tried to push his legs away, but I felt a pair of strong hands (Steve's perhaps?) grip them behind me. Tim began to fuck my face in earnest, his hands yanking at the hair I had so carefully fixed only a few hours ago. I heard zippers being yanked down all around me and knew that men in the crowd were using the image to pleasure themselves.

'Hey, man, save some for me.' grunted Mark, who had evidently been doing the same as the other men until now. Before I had time to react, his cock had joined Tim's. Never had my mouth felt so stretched and tears streamed down my face not only in humiliation, but in pain. My head was being pulled so far back, I could see both their faces contorted with pleasure. Their balls slapped against my chin and I heard a groan, followed by a warm splash on my back, as the image of Mark and Tim using me clearly became too much for one man in the crowd.

Evidently it was too much for Mark and Tim as well, since soon I felt hot jets of cum hit the back of my throat. They stood back, spent and my mouth was grateful for their leaving. The pair of hands gripping my wrists loosened their hold and I was wheeled around, only to come face-to-face with Steve. Sitting me back on the sofa, he removed my panties with a surprising gentleness given his previous aggression. His thick, warm fingers pushed into me and I threw my head back in pleasure. He had always been able to send me over the edge with his hands alone and now was no exception.

Around me, I could still hear men masturbating furiously, but was too far gone to care. Steve's fingers making beckoning motions inside my pussy were all that I cared about now. I wriggled closer to him and was rewarded with the palm of his hand rubbing against my clit. My moans became yelps of joy and I felt yet more cum shooting onto my face, chest and stomach. Steve's fingers slammed as far as they could reach into my pussy and suddenly my legs spasmed and my back arched in ecstasy. I lay on the sofa for what felt like an age, lost in a post-orgasmic haze while men continued to cum on my half-awake body.

I opened my eyes and smiled at Steve, who did not smile back. Glancing at his crotch, I noticed his erection straining against his jeans. I reached up to offer some relief, but he swiped my hand away.

'Get dressed.' he grunted, tossing me my underwear and dress.