Truth or Dare Ch. 2

Story Info
Julie finds she enjoys a woman's touch.
4.4k words
4.26
65.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy turned on Julie with a predatory smile, and I knew that our little blow job queen was gunning for virgin. I was just glad she wasn't after me, because I wasn't sure how I'd handle it.

"Julie," Sandy said, her voice all sugary sweet, as though her question could be of no consequence, "Tell us about the guy you find the cutest in the entire world. Who do you want to be your first? It would be your first, right?"

I knew that wasn't fair, that was two questions in one, but stammering, Julie looked nervously around at us and nodded. "Yeah," she admitted her cheeks already flushed. "And, and, I don't want to tell you." She ducked her head, blond hair falling into her eyes, and pressed herself flat against the wall.

"Aw, honey, I understand," Sandy said, and I knew what was coming. "Tell you what, then, just say dare, and you won't have to tell us anything you don't want to."

"You'll make me do something awful," Julie mumbled.

"That's how the game is played, sweetie," Sandy retorted.

Beth and I murmured agreement, letting Julie know that she was stuck.

Mike came over at that point, a big old biker, more than six feet tall, broad-shouldered, and with tattoos all over his arms. He'd had his eye on Julie for weeks, but Julie hadn't seemed to notice.

"Fine, dare," Julie cried, and Mike stopped, resting his large hands on the table, casting a knowing eye over the various drinks now sitting there. "Having fun, girls?" he inquired, and he winked at Julie.

When Julie looked up, it was in to Mike's dark eyes, and she gave a little cry of surprise, and maybe even fear, her big blue eyes readily giving away her emotions. So, maybe it was Mike she wanted, after all.

Sandy looked between Julie and Mike, and her smirk was a dreadful thing to behold.

"Julie," she said softly, "I dare you to remove your top and bra, and offer your breasts to Mike."

Julie always dressed ... well, not just conservative, but she hid beneath her clothes. Tonight she had on a light blue sweatshirt so bulky it was hard to guess at the size of her breasts beneath. "No," she cried, and tried to scoot away, but no one was having any of it.

Mike grabbed me, and, planting a quick kiss on my lips, tugged me out of my seat, and was in my place in a moment, leaving Julie a trapped rabbit, blushing hotly and trying to escape when none was possible.

"What's the matter?" he rumbled, his deep voice sending a shiver through me as he reached out a hand to cup Julie's chin. I found myself wishing he'd look at me like that, talk to me like that, touch me like that, but as I leaned against the table, I tried not to let my jealousy show. Besides, that fleeting kiss was still causing little shivers to course up and down my spine; what would it be like if daddy did that?

"Go away," Julie wailed, but Mike merely leaned forward, lowering his bearded face to brush his cheek against her own. She gasped, and, with her lips slightly parted in dismay, she received her first kiss.

Watching them made something tighten inside me, a little bubble of sensations that I had no name for. His tongue brushed across her lips, as his hands drifted down to grab the hem of her sweatshirt, and she moaned softly, something in her unable to resist the press of his lips. Her mouth opened in invitation, and his tongue moved in, taking hers as though in conquest.

While Julie was busy, eyes closed, giving into that kiss, Mike's hands slipped up under her shirt, to cup her breasts. Her back arched, and suddenly she began to struggle, but Mike simply pressed her back against the wall, trapping her completely.

Beth and Sandy watched on, and I saw Beth's hand slip beneath the table. I wondered ... did she like seeing Julie trapped like this?

Who was I to criticize? I could feel my nipples hardening beneath my own sweatshirt, and that bubble slowly expanding inside me. But I wasn't about to admit what was going on inside me to anyone.

Mike murmured something to Julie, and she started to shake her head, but he was relentless. He leaned back, breaking the kiss, and began to draw Julie's sweatshirt up, until we could catch a glimpse of the lacy white bra beneath.

"You liked the way I kissed you, didn't you?" he asked, and, cheeks crimson, Julie found herself nodding.

"Then do what you've been told, and I'll kiss you some more. If you don't, we'll do it for you, won't we?"

One look at Sandy and I knew that she liked this, and that she would help to strip Julie of that prissy indifference, no matter what.

Julie looked and knew, too. Tears stung her eyes as she reached down and grabbed her sweatshirt, pulling it up and over her head with one quick motion. Then she tried to turn away, covering her breasts with her hands, but Mike was having none of it.

He grabbed her wrists in one powerful hand and pulled them away, up and to one side, and with the other, he began to fondle what was revealed.

Julie's breasts were still hidden beneath her bra, but they were full, large enough to be ample handfuls for Mike's large hand. He flicked his thumb across her nipples, and she cried out, and then turned her face away in shame, only to find Beth and Sandy watching with entirely too much delight.

As you can imagine, we had the bar's attention again, and everyone was breathlessly watching little miss holier than thou getting a lesson in manners.

Mike said firmly, "I'm going to release your hands, Julie, but only so you can remove your bra. If you don't, I will, and it'll be worse for you."

"I won't," she said, her tears still flowing, and she lifted her voice, begging someone to help her.

But everyone had had enough of her superior manners, and no one moved. Snickers and nasty laughter were the only responses to her pleas; Gruesome rose and came over, the hulking bartender watching with dispassion as one of his customers was ravaged.

"Suit yourself," Mike said, and drawing Julie forward by her wrists, he slashed at the bra with a knife I never even saw him draw.

Julie screamed as the cloth was torn away, and her large breasts bounced pendulously, freed from their confinement for all to see.

Mike gazed down at her creamy breasts, so large and full, and he grasped one of her thick nipples, pinching it roughly. More tears did he earn, and she cried out, in obvious pain, but her nipple became hard, a large button that clearly ached.

"I told you I'd kiss you some more," Mike purred, and he lowered his head, to capture her nipple in his mouth, sucking at it furiously, while he still held Julie's hands captive. Beth reached across the table, then, laughing, and grasped Julie's other nipple, tugging and twisting ferociously.

Watching Julie was hypnotic; her face was contorted by pain, fear and revulsion, but her back arched, and she squirmed under the combined touches of Beth and Mike. She begged them to stop, to let her go, but her voice sounded deeper, huskier.

Mike laughed, his dark beard brushing against her breast, and began to nip at the bit of flesh he held in his mouth. Julie squealed and tried to wriggle free, her blush now traveling down her throat to cover her bared shoulders in shame.

Mike asked softly, "Does it feel good?" and before she could answer, his tongue snaked around her nipple, leaving a wet trail behind. Suddenly, he sat back, leaving her nipple to cool in the wake of his kisses. Beth let her own bit of flesh go, and I could see Julie's skin beginning to darken as proof of how Beth had tortured her.

"Do you like it?" Mike asked again, and Julie, shame-faced, nodded.

"I thought so," Mike retorted, and, climbing to his feet, he drew her up with him.

"Hey folks, we have another slut in the making," he called, "probably all the better 'cause she's a little Catholic bitch who don't know nothing about it. Who wants to help in her education?"

A number of men, and a few women, glanced up, and we all saw the hunger in their eyes.

Me, I just stepped aside. Yeah, Julie was a friend, but what was I gonna do in the path of all that lust. I wasn't ready yet.

But if I wasn’t ready, why was my body all hot inside, my belly full of a fire that had nothing to do with food or drink?

Nonetheless, as Mike dragged Julie to the center of the room, screaming and kicking, I scrambled back into the booth, prepared to watch her humiliation.

Soon, men and women ringed Julie, gazing at her, as Mike held her up for inspection. You could see she was afraid, but that seemed to only turn them on more.

Mike finally reached out and slapped her breast hard. She stopped screaming, but the tears kept coming. "I just want to show you off to everyone," he said, "and then you can go back to your game. If you behave, it'll be quick ... though maybe not painless."

Tearfully, Julie nodded, and stopped resisting. I don't think I would have.

"If you put your hands behind your neck," Mike said, "and stand here, so that everyone can get a taste of you, it'll be easy." He taught her to draw her shoulders back, offering her breasts to the crowd, and a groan went through them.

Julie, afraid not to, stood there in that ring of men and women, waiting, as though she wanted this. Her nipples were hard, making the golden bits of flesh even thicker, long and tempting morsels for those who wanted them.

As she stood, waiting, Mike transferred his grip from her wrists to her long, blond hair, and it was clear that resisting would be painful. She held her wrists at the back of her neck, but the crowd still waited.

Mike leaned in to whisper something in her ear, and Julie started to shake her head. He tugged hard on her hair, and she cried out, her lower lip quivering in dread. Finally, in a quavering voice, she said, "Please, please touch me. I want it."

That was all it took. Men and women drew closer, and hands were all over her breasts, pinching and tugging, caressing.

I seethed with envy. I wanted to be Julie, in that crowd, admired by their glances, their touches. Julie looked miserable, as though she didn't enjoy it at all, until a little brunette girl, no older than me, slipped in, and began to plant kisses all over those big breasts. The crowd stepped back, obviously taken by this, and let the girl have her fun. She lifted small hands to cup Julie's breasts, and then she began to nip and lick at them with obvious delight. She never spoke, but even from where I sat, I could hear the suckling sounds, for the room had grown suddenly quiet.

A few guys grabbed their groins, fondling themselves while they watched. Some of the girls who had come with guys slipped their hands beneath their boyfriends' jeans as everyone watched.

I took one look at Sandy and Beth, shocked to see them kissing one another, their own hands following similar paths over one another's boobs, and I felt suddenly, terribly, horribly alone.

I wanted to throw myself at one of these guys, but fear held me back.

Julie began to groan and writhe, her tear-streaked face caught in a sudden look of surprise and wonder. Her hands moved from her neck, but only to grab the little girl's head, pressing it closer. "Yes," she began to moan, even as the girl nipped, hard, at a nipple, and Julie's back arched. Her breathing was quickening; hell, she was having the same effect on most of the crowd, as people fondled one another, watching this slow seduction of the goody-two-shoes virgin.

I found my hand rubbing against my jeans, right there in the bar, pressing against my cunt as I watched. Oh, I wanted to be Julie.

Suddenly, the saucy little chestnut-haired girl stepped back, giving each nipple a final pinch, and prepared to walk away.

Julie gasped, and looked down at her with pleading, hungry eyes. "Please don't stop," she begged, ashamed at her own words, but unable to stop them.

The girl laughed, and gestured Julie toward a table. "Only if you do what I want!" she said sharply, "and undress so I can finish."

The throaty moan which filled the room made me tremble; oh, what would this night bring?

"Her name's Melanie," Sandy whispered, looking at the little brunette who was tugging Julie toward a table in the center of the room. "I hear she'll do anything if she thinks it'll be fun. Guess she wants to do Julie, huh?"

"She looks frightened," I said worriedly, looking at Julie.

"She looks horny as hell," Beth retorted, "and so do you, Megan. What's the matter, never been licked before?"

She knew the answer to that; I only squirmed. My panties were wet, and friend or not, it was fun watching Julie, and dreaming someday it'd be me.

Mike leaned against the wall now, his expression somewhere between cruel and savage. He liked watching this, too. His hands were in his pockets, and I thought I could see the bulge of his cock beneath the cloth. It turned him on. I wondered who the lucky girl would be who got to get fucked by him tonight, because he sure looked hot!

Julie stood with her back to the table in the center of the room now, her breasts heaving, trembling as everyone watched her expectantly. Melanie reached up and pinched her nipples, a promise of more to come if only Julie would obey. Blue eyes turned to regard our table as Julie sought for help, but Beth and Sandy only licked their lips suggestively, and I just blushed and ducked my eyes. She knew she'd get no help from us: two pervs and a coward. Or maybe just three pervs, I thought; my insides were churning, eager for more.

Finally, as the crowd began to chant, "Strip, strip, strip," and a few coins and bills were tossed her way, I thought Julie was going to run, but with the little chestnut-haired Melanie at her side, she lowered her hands to unbutton her jeans, allowing them to slide slowly down her legs. Long, pale, perfect legs, and the audience groaned. At Melanie's direction, Julie turned slowly, so they could see her tight ass beneath her white cotton panties.

White cotton panties! Oh, let me tell you, I don't even wear stuff like that. Come on, what are you gonna say to your lover when he discovers you wearing children's clothes? He don't wanna fuck no baby. So I wear little lacy things Beth helped me pick out, to make me look naughty.

So there's Julie, in the middle of the room, looking desperately at us as most of the guys studied her ass.

"Oh, I'd love to get my hands on that," one quipped.

"Not me," another growled, "just my cock in it. Imagine how tight she'd be!"

Mike raised a hand, and everyone fell silent. "Be respectful," he said. "She's still a slut in training. Anything she gives up, I get it first. But then I'll be happy to share with my friends."

Julie's face grew hot, and I could see more tears coming, but Melanie didn't seem to care now. She grabbed Julie's panties, and tugged them down her legs. Julie gasped as cool air brushed across her thighs, delved into her pussy ... cried out as the guys whistled and cat called as they saw the whole of Little Miss Priss revealed. I wonder if Gruesome had known that Julie would be the evening's entertainment.

Julie tried, at the last, to push Melanie away, and grab for her panties, but Melanie only laughed, and as Julie lifted her leg to kick at the younger girl, those cotton treasures came off, and with a cry of, "Who wants 'em?" Melanie threw them into the crowd.

There was a scuffle, but finally, a black guy we all knew as Chuck stood up, holding them in one big, dark hand. Oh man, I'd heard stories about him. Sandy said his cock was pierced and huge, and she'd know. What a thought.

Chuck lifted the panties to his face and took a deep sniff before proclaiming, "Smells like slut to me!"

And then they were upon Julie, faster than I'd thought people could move. Melanie pushed my friend onto the table, laying her on her back. Julie pushed and slapped at her, protesting in earnest now, but Melanie only laughed. "Just grab the edge of the table," she said, "or we'll tie you up before we play with you. Don't fight, and you'll enjoy it; fight, and only we will."

This had gone way too far, but with the crowd rumbling passionately, I wasn't going to object.

Mike and Chuck came up, and each grabbed a leg, spreading Julie wide.

Melanie stepped out of the way, so that everyone could get a good view of Julie's cunt. Nestled among creamy, pale thighs, her pussy lips were small, and her clit was hidden beneath a crop of thick, red hair. Red! She wasn't a blonde! This brought a number of derisive comments from the crowd, but I heard Chuck and Mike clearest.

"We're gonna have to get rid of all of that," Mike said, brushing his thumb through the soft curls.

Chuck laughed. "That's right, we've always got to see the slut's cunt. Besides, she'll enjoy it more." Now his big black hand reached out to brush along Julie's leg, all the way to her thigh, where it lingered a moment. She squirmed and turned her head away, crying openly now.

"Come, come, Julie," Mike said encouragingly. "We just want to have a little fun, and then you can go home. It won't hurt, I promise."

"Leave me alone," Julie wailed. "I'll tell the police." The crowd only rumbled with mocking laughter. Mike gripped Julie's ankle tightly in one hand, and reached out to cup a breast in the other. "But you like it, honey ... and besides, if anyone asked what happened tonight, we'd just say the usual. Who they gonna believe, you or all the rest of us?" His thumb flicked across her nipple several times, and I saw it stiffening beneath his touch.

At that moment, Chuck's thumb brushed through Julie's red curls, and she cried out, as he must have touched something sensitive. "No," she burst out, but Chuck's pronouncement overrode her struggles. "She's wet, she likes this."

"Let me have her," Melanie growled, "I want a real taste."

Julie's hips bucked and twisted as she tried to escape, but this time Mike gave her a quelling look. He gripped her nipple between thumb and forefinger, and pinched ... hard. Julie gave a little shriek, and Mike said, "Lie still and grip the table, do as your told, and it'll all be over soon. Otherwise, we tie and gag you, and it'll be much less pleasant."

Mike had always been sweet, despite being a biker, but now, now I knew. He meant it. Still, I could not move.

Julie knew, too. She grabbed the edges of the table, her small hands clamping tightly onto them as she lay there sobbing.

A coin was tossed, landing on her naked breast, the quarter clinging to her sweaty skin. She shuddered and bit her lip as Melanie took her place, kneeling between Julie's thighs.

I watched, transfixed. So did everyone else.

A warm breath caressed Julie's skin, as Melanie grabbed and spread her pussy lips, and brought her mouth so close that I thought she was going to kiss her, right there.

And then, with no more warning than that, Melanie did exactly that. She kissed along Julie's exposed slit, just with her lips at first. Julie wailed, horrified and disgusted, but when Melanie's pink little tongue emerged to lick along Julie's slit, a cry of another sort was drawn from her.

Mike and Chuck each held an ankle in one hand, keeping Julie's legs wide apart, while with the other they each fondled a breast, gentle sometimes, but more often cruel and mean, pinching, twisting, tugging. Julie kept crying and begging for help, but the crowd loved it, and I saw lots of couples kissing and fondling each other as they watched.

And then Melanie began in earnest. She found Julie's clit, and caught it between her lips, and began to suck on it. Julie howled, and her thighs bucked again, lifting off the table as she shoved her cunt in Melanie's face.

I've gotta say, Melanie loved it all. She lifted her head to look at the crowd, and she was smiling as she licked Julie's juices off her lips. And her big brown eyes held only desire, a need for more.

Then she turned back to Julie's waiting snatch, and she inserted a finger into the trembling, crying girl.

12