Truth Or Dare Clusterfuck Ch. 02

Story Info
The foursome and their friends get closer.
2k words
4.35
18.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

"Oh, fuck ... yes ... fuck me now, Frank!" Emily screamed my name loud enough that the others could hear it over their own moans and groans.

This was our second wind, as it were, some forty-five to fifty minutes after we finished up the last bit of fun. The sexy Southern beauty certainly had my number, taking me deeper and harder for every stroke as I pounded her doggy-style, her sweet, freckled ass winking at me through her pucker. The more that I slapped her booty, too, the more she pushed back at me with brazen lust. Her words to me earlier about being my personal "fuckmeat" were confirmed every time she bucked her hips in response to me. Yeah, Emily was definitely mine, no matter who she married. That much was plain. Everything that she did demonstrated that I could have her whenever I wanted her.

"Damn, woman, you're not kidding around here, are you?" I reacted as I rammed Emily harder on each stroke, even pulling her lovely brown hair.

"Never ... I'm ... your ... slut ... forever! Always ... fucking ... yours!" Emily insisted with her breathless words making her sincerity quite clear.

"Attagirl!" I slapped her tush a bit as I bottomed out inside her slippery snatch, the juices clearly still flowing from earlier.

"Oh ... yessss!" Emily proved to me that she lived for my praise, whatever form that might be.

I pumped even harder now, amazed that this was even possible, but I already came earlier, so my control was much better now (not that I was a slouch then, but still... ). I claimed and took possession of that slick, countrified pussy with ruthless aggression, much to Emily's quite vocal delight. This was definitely my private cunt now, in every sense of the word, and she made no attempt to even remotely send me mixed signals on that point. This twat belonged to me and everyone present knew it for a fact. She was my personal plaything and every plea for more of my dick simply reaffirmed this new reality for the benefit of all present company, as I spent my load at last inside her dripping wet snatch.

The orgasm followed that made the others pale in comparison, with only Anastassia's everywhere close to it, and she had been double-penetrated. I pulled out of Emily's exquisite pussy and planted a kiss on each buttock, as if claiming her ass with my lips at last. She shivered all over and her streak of profanity in a fine Arkansas twang was most impressive to me at least, if not others. This was one girl who pulled no punches, being as brutally honest as one could expect from a cracker tomboy from a family full of guys. No wonder her brothers and exes all wanted to tear a piece off her sweet country ass. Any man would love to know where he stood with a girl for a change, and she was a looker, too, which didn't hurt.

"Honey, damn ... you know how to make a guy feel loved!" I pulled Emily up for a deep tongue kiss that let her taste herself yet again.

"Hey, I worship the very fucking ground on which you tread! What can I say?" Emily was as frank as they got ... without being me, of course.

"So, oh ... shit ... wow!" I reacted, eyes bugging out widely as Tony began his turn of screwing the hayseed cutie.

If Tony didn't quite have my stamina or fury, he made his level best effort to keep up with me. He had basically gotten his marching orders earlier from Emily, and frankly, he didn't mind at all. If Emily was my cum slut, Tony was now unquestionably her bitch boi and he knew it. It wasn't the most comfortable awakening for a classic Italian stud, but there was no use pretending anymore that Emily wasn't the boss of him. She had claimed his booty and he hadn't resisted or denied her when it counted most. Tony basically surrendered to Emily's flower power and everyone who spent the night over at his place witnessed his abject submission to her dominance.

What was weird about this scenario was that Tony was no pure subbie. What he was to Emily, Anastassia was to him as well as me. There was no doubt of that, either. It was probably the most complicated overlapping Venn diagram of D/s relationships that I had ever seen or experienced in my forty years of life. Tony and I shared ownership of Anastassia, by her own admission and desire, just as surely as I had control of Emily to myself and Emily had Tony under her thumb. It was still early into this complex array of bewildering entanglements, but it seemed to work out beautifully that night at least.

"Don't worry, babe ... you're MINE now! I'm gonna wanna use you a lot! You're in for a life of being ridden very hard and put through the paces, but you'll love every last ball-draining minute of it! That's why I want to be your wife ... I want to claim you as my slave hubby, my stud boi, and have everyone on notice that you belong to me! Yes, you share Anastassia with Frank, and yes, Frank owns the fuck out of my booty, but THIS is mine, bubba! You're in for a treat!" Emily roared as she rolled on top of Tony and took command of their romp.

"Save the doggy-style and missionary for Anastassia and the others for now, studmuffin! Right now, you're on my time and I'm on top! I ride you, unless I say otherwise! You don't ride me! You need to learn your place, fuck boy! I'm gonna be the bossiest fucking wife that you could ever imagine and you're gonna love the ever lovin' fuck out of me for it! I need this, honey, and so do you! I need to have someone who I can order around while I let Frank have his way with me!

"Besides, this position is perfect for him to join us whenever he likes and just take me while I'm riding you off into the sunset! You need someone to push you around and stand up to you while you spank, fuck, and bugger your girlfriend here! She's still your girlfriend, don't worry. She's just his fiancee, too, as you're mine! You're gonna love my kind of Fem Dom marriage, trust me, baby! I'm never gonna be faithful, but neither are you, so it works!" Emily swore to Tony as she impaled herself eagerly on his pole.

Tony groaned as he felt Emily riding his stiff prick, knowing that everything that she said struck home. He could tell that she was serious, very much in earnest, and that he was now her captive slut boi as much as Emily was my cum slut and Anastassia belonged to both of us. Somehow, knowing this fact and what it really meant for him and his future enabled him to relax and surrender all over again, even more than before. He no longer had anything to worry about from being her boy toy anymore. He was safe in her arms and under her command, just as she was in my hands and Anastassia was with both of her men. Emily could be every bit as loving as a Domme, in her own way, as she was a sub. She would treat him just right.

"Honey, you're in very good hands, my very own Italian stallion, just like Rocky Balboa, but not a boxer. What do you do for a living?" Emily reassured Tony with her lovely breasts swaying above him as she mounted him for so many successive strokes of frantic humping.

"This is gonna sound very cliche, but I'm a casino manager," Tony admitted, making everyone laugh for some reason.

"Well, I promise to be nicer to you than Sharon Stone was to Robert DeNiro, even with the Fem Dom and adultery," Emily told him with kisses as she rode even him harder now, her hips working overtime to reinforce her claim to be a benevolent hot wife.

"I'll hold you to that. Treat my boyfriend the way that I would if I married, well, minus the female domination stuff," Anastassia blew each of us a kiss as I slid inside her luscious pussy to prone bone her at last.

"Oh ... papi ... fuck yes!" my Grand Duchess was very appreciative indeed, already soaked from the earlier romp as well as orally servicing Simon and his two ladies.

"You want this badly, don't ya, baby?" I demanded to know as I rammed deeper inside my sweet Tejana's slick, hot pussy.

"Yes, papi ... yes! I'm yours ... yours ... and Tony's ... You're gonna marry me, right? You'll marry me, share me with Tony, and have your way with Emily as your puta!" Anastassia took full advantage of my lust to make damn sure of my plans, though that was understandable, given our history.

"Oh, honey, you're gonna make one hell of a sexy bride with my cum, Tony's, and Simon's running down your thighs as you took your vows to be my slut wife forever!" I slapped Anastassia's smooth, sweaty, soft booty as I bottomed out inside her.

"Dios mio ... fuck ... meeee!" Anastassia openly declared her burning need to have me balls deep inside her yet again ... her sloppy snatch confirming this as well as it caressed my prick with its warmth.

"I'm gonna cum inside our mamacita, Tony, and fill her belly with my spawn," I tested Tony's likely reaction to that notion.

Tony exploded inside Emily from below, unable to stop himself after hearing that. Emily almost instantly creamed herself, too, perhaps from knowing that her fiance loved to team up to impregnate women to that extent. It was something absolutely delicious to her, just as it was to Tony, Anastassia, and me. We really fit together like a glove, I thought, and speaking of gloves, Anastassia's twat was like a silk or satin one, with the added sensation of her drenched condition.

"Oh ... fuck, papi ... I'm gonna cum, too!" Anastassia warned me as I admired and spanked her plump, delectable ass.

The way that Anastassia wiggled that perfect Tejana butt of hers was just too much for me and she knew it, as she giggled while I pumped her slick and juicy gash full of my seed. Rope after rope of my hot jizz filled my Grand Duchess up and she reveled in the feeling of it before turning around and planting the most passionate kisses all over my lips and face. When I kissed her flesh in turn, even her lovely eyelids, she squirmed and shuddered in my amorous embrace.

"You're mine, honey. This time, you're not getting away from me. Are we clear? Yes, you're also Tony's, but now he will have to share you with me and I'll give you my name! You're not getting rid of me ever again," I warned Anastassia, whose response was a very steamy lip lock that left no sense of any hesitation or doubt about her wishes.

"Promises, promises, papi, but I'm holding you to those, too," my Grand Duchess told me with tears in her eyes and conviction in her voice.

By now, Simon was exhausted, as were his ladies, but the prospect of more decadent pleasures to come certainly brought a smile to our faces, even as we stared at each other. Mary and Wendy ogled me rather brazenly, their threefold marriage to Simon now emerging as a very open one indeed, just as our menage a quatre did now. Drained for now, I managed enough strength to carry Anastassia to the master bedroom and lie there with her in my arms just as Tony did for Emily. I could only guess what Simon and his now de facto plural wives did, but right then, I was too exhausted to care.

Tomorrow was sure to be a new dawn, after all, in far more ways than any of us could even guess.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers