"Truth or Dare," Mrs. McCutcheon?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluePoppy
BluePoppy
452 Followers

"Noah, we..."

He brought his mouth even closer to her ear and lightly touched his lips to her skin, while at the same time moving his hands down her arms. He could feel the goosebumps on her forearm as he started planting small kisses on the side of her neck. Every touch felt electric.

"Noah... we can't." She struggled to keep her voice steady. "I know... how you feel, but think about the implications of this. I'm married and old enough to... well, definitely too old for you."

"Mrs. McCutcheon, I don't say this lightly. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Noah had stopped his kisses and was breathing rather heavily onto her neck. Neither of them spoke for a few seconds. He softly pulled her body back into his chest again and was met with no resistance. She had to feel his erection now. Noah heard her softly groan and felt her move her hands to cover her face again.

"Please, Mrs. McCutcheon," Noah pleaded.

"Noah...Oh god, this is a terrible idea."

He started to kiss the side of her face. "I know you can feel the connection between us," he mumbled. "Remember, you said I "hit the spot" that night."

"Granted, I was little tipsy." Her body was still tense against his.

"That doesn't change how you felt. Let me hit the spot again."

"I can't..."

"We are locked in a closet, Mrs. McCutcheon, no one will find out about this. You said yourself that your marriage isn't that great, I can only assume sex is part of it.

Let me show you how you deserve to be treated," Noah whispered in her ear, eliciting another moan from her.

"This is so hugely inappropriate, Noah. You can't say those things to a teacher." Her voice was unsteady.

Noah lightly pulled on her arm to signal for her to turn around. "Mrs. McCutcheon, please. I won't ever tell anyone... my God, you smell so good, you don't know how difficult it is for me to contain myself right now."

There. Now he had put it all out there, the ball was in her court and Noah was impatiently waiting for her response, his dick still straining against his Jeans.

At first Mrs. McCutcheon resisted his attempt to turn her around, then she slowly moved to face him and reached out her hands to feel for his shoulders.

"I would like to go on record saying that this is a terrible idea."

Noah breathed in deeply, then pulled her in closer by her waist. Their faces were now merely inches away from each other, both of them able to feel the other's breath. Noah's brain was on overdrive. He never anticipated to be in his current situation. As much as he lusted after Mrs. McCutcheon, he couldn't bring himself to make the final move, the inappropriateness of the situation weighing heavily on them both, providing one last barrier. He moved his hands up to cup her face and slowly started moving his lips toward hers. Mrs. McCutcheon was still holding on to his shoulders, her grip becoming tighter as they stopped their faces right in front of each other. Finally, she was the one to close the remaining distance.

Noah thought he would pass out as their lips connected.

The first touch lasted long, their lips lightly pressed against each other. Mrs. McCutcheon slowly drew back after a while.

"Well shit," Noah said quietly.

"Shhh, don't talk, please. I can't believe I'm doing this..." She seemed out of breath.

"Oh my God, what are we doing, we can't..."

Mrs. McCutcheon released her hold on Noah's shoulders and started to move backwards. Noah made a decision. He would not force his teacher but he was convinced that she didn't actually want to stop.

He smashed his mouth to hers as she let out a gasp of surprise, their tongues soon wrestling with each other as Mrs. McCutcheon let out small moans in between kisses. Noah let his hands roam down her back, grabbing her ass, eliciting further moans. He held on to the underside of both of her thighs and pulled them out from underneath her. Mrs. McCutcheon was now sitting on Noah's crotch, her legs outstretched on either side of his torso, her mound rubbing against his impossibly hard erection. "This is SO wrong!" she exclaimed breathlessly as Noah's left hand had already found her ass again.

His right hand snaked around to her front and was now in between their bodies, groping her left breast. Mrs. McCutcheon moaned rather loudly this time and began moving her hips, rubbing her crotch against his. Noah groaned as he bucked his hips upwards to meet her burning crotch. He needed more. Now.

He grabbed onto Mrs. McCutcheon's waist and pushed her backwards onto the ground, making her gasp again. He quickly got on his knees and was now on top of her, immediately bringing his mouth to hers again. Noah moved on to planting kisses on her neck, sucking each spot, while at the same time grinding his erection into her crotch.

Mrs. McCutcheon's breath was hitched as she tried to speak. "I never...ahh... I never thought I'd feel this way about a student!"

Noah moaned against her chest, trying to free her breasts from her blouse and bra.

"I want you to know that I normally wouldn't do... oh yessss." Noah pulled her blouse slightly to the side with a frustrated groan and his mouth latched onto the soft flesh right next to her nipple.

"I normally wouldn't do this, but my husband... I'm pretty sure he's cheating on me.. I haven't had sex in months, I... oh God why am I telling you this??"

Noah paused for a moment, his face hovering above hers.

"Mrs. McCutcheon, may I say, your husband is an idiot."

She let out a raspy laugh.

"I would fuck you every single day if I could, you don't know what you do to me," Noah whispered in her ear as he bucked his hips against her with a renewed effort.

"I'm starting to... get the idea," she moaned.

"I have fantasized about you for months, I can't even count how many times I jerked off, thinking about going down on you, feeling you wriggle around underneath me." Noah kept planting kisses all over her upper body.

She groaned, her hands exploring his muscled upper body through his clothes, grabbing his t-shirt and lifting it up over his head. "You shouldn't be telling me this."

"Why, does it turn you on, Mrs. McCutcheon?" Noah's smirk was almost audible.

"I don't think I need to answer that."

Noah could barely contain himself anymore. He snapped open Mrs. McCutcheon's pants and raised up her legs in order to pull them off, leaving her in her panties. He hurriedly pushed her legs apart again and struggled to get his own pants off due to the limited space, but he finally succeeded.

The hecticness subsided a little as Noah lowered his body to hers again. They both paused for a second, staring at each other through the darkness. Without a word, Noah started unbuttoning Mrs. McCutcheon's blouse, feeling her chest rise and fall underneath his light touch. When he got to the bottom, he pulled the blouse apart and leaned down to kiss her breasts fully now. He slowly reached up to pull the right cup of her bra down and enjoyed hearing her moan as his mouth enveloped her nipple. He could feel her hips starting to move on their own accord, trying to find his hardness in the dark. Noah gently released her breast and she pulled him up to her mouth again, kissing him softly.

"Let me show how much you turn me on," Noah whispered as he took her hand from his torso and placed it near his bulging erection. Mrs. McCutcheon didn't do anything at first, and all he could hear was her breath. Then she moved her hand to cover his bulge through his boxers and ran her fingers along its length. Noah's hips involuntarily moved forward, pressing himself into her warm hand.

"That's quite a reaction," she whispered.

"Take it out," Noah couldn't think straight. He felt her hands pull down the waistband of his boxers and reach inside to grab his dick, which was slick from his precum. He wanted to explode right then.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. McCutcheon," he moaned.

Her voice sounded as though she smiled. "Am I getting to you?" She was slowly stroking his shaft up and down, Noah's hips bucking to match her strokes.

Noah pulled her panties to the side and started moving his fingers up and down her already soaking wet slit, squeezing her clit between two fingers whenever he got to the top. Mrs. McCutcheon let out a whimper.

"You're definitely getting to me... but I don't think I'm the only one who's been fantasizing," he commented, out of breath. "Have you thought about me before, Mrs. McCutcheon?"

He felt her shudder underneath him. "I can't..."

Noah inserted a finger into her pussy and moved it around, slowly finger-fucking her. "Tell me... please."

"Ahh... alright, fuck it. I always found you attractive, you were older and more mature than the other... the other students, and then that night, I felt something..ooh... but I wanted to stay professional despite what I was feeling." She chuckled in a raspy voice. "Look how that turned out."

Noah decided to push her a little further as he added a second finger in her pussy. "Did you masturbate thinking about me, Mrs. McCutcheon?" He was moving his hand faster now and her grip tightened around his cock as she heard his question.

"Mhmm."

Noah groaned. He couldn't wait any longer. Images of her, masturbating, flashed through his mind as he grabbed her hands away from his dick and started rubbing the head along her pussy.

"Please, can I fuck you, Mrs. McCutcheon, please let me fuck you." Noah's tone was desperate as his hips were moving on their own accord now, his dick getting slick with her juices.

Mrs. McCutcheon groaned again and instead of replying, jerked her hips upwards, making Noah's dick slip inside her velvety tunnel without any resistance. Noah stayed in his position, not daring to move his hips, afraid that he would cum immediately.

"Holy shit," Mrs. McCutcheon groaned as Noah filled her up. She clenched her pussy around his dick, trying to accommodate to his size.

"Mrs. McCutcheon, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that ," Noah moaned.

She let out a throaty laugh and stopped moving entirely, giving Noah time to recover.

He propped himself up on his elbows, lying almost completely on top of her. Soon he started moving his hips, slowly pumping in and out of her as she moaned and wriggled underneath him.

"Just like that," she whispered in his ear, as she moved her arms around his and grabbed on to his muscular back.

Noah kissed her again deeply. He imagined her beautiful face contort with emotion and lust, and he unconsciously began moving his hips faster.

"Mrs. McCutcheon, my only regret is that there is no light in here."

"I think you can call me Elizabeth by now," she moaned. Noah could feel her moving her hips against his to match his faster rhythm.

He couldn't suppress a groan. "Fuck, Elizabeth."

Another chuckle from her, mixed with a few moans. "Why do you want the light on? I assure you that my body looks better in the dark."

"I don't believe that for a second." Noah responded, his hips pumping even faster now. Mrs. McCutcheon seemed to be nearing climax as her breathing became irregular and she moved around even more underneath him, her fingernails scratching at his back.

"But that's not why, Elizabeth," Noah growled in her ear. "I have always wondered what your face looks like while you're cumming."

That did it for her. Noah could feel Mrs. McCutcheon convulsing around his dick as he relentlessly kept pounding into her, feeling his own cum surge in his balls. Her hand grabbed onto his ass as she pulled him in closer to her, bucking her hips against his with all her might and releasing a loud groan as her orgasm kept on washing over her.

"Fuck!," she shouted.

"I'm going to cum," Noah warned her.

"I'm on the pill, it's alright," she pressed out, barely able to speak as her body kept shuddering.

Noah moved his hips one last time before slamming into Mrs. McCutcheon as he felt his semen shoot through his dick and into her.

They ground their bodies together for a few more seconds before they came to a halt. Noah slowly pulled his now limp dick out of Mrs. McCutcheon, who was still holding onto his back.

Neither of them spoke at first, letting their heavy breathing subside as they held each other.

Noah slowly pushed himself up, coming to sit on his heels, her legs still on either side of him. He reached out and held onto her calves, slowly stroking his hands across her soft skin. Mrs. McCutcheon moved her hands to her face again, which Noah noticed after her voice sounded muffled through her hands.

"Shit."

"Mrs. McCut...Elizabeth, I..."

"Don't talk Noah." She slowly sat up. "Goddammit, that shouldn't have happened."

Noah remained quiet, not knowing what to say.

"I need a tissue or something to clean up. There should be some, somewhere on these shelves."

Noah wanted to say something, but then didn't. He slowly stood up, reaching around on the shelves, blindly opening the lids of the various containers until he found something that worked. It wasn't tissue, but some sort of cotton so it would have to do. Silently he handed it to her and kept some for himself.

He could hear her wiping herself as she kept cursing underneath her breath.

"I need my pants," she stated. Noah bent down and felt around for them at his feet, tossing them to her. He grabbed his own pants, as well as his t-shirt and put them back on. He could feel Mrs. McCutcheon get up to do the same. Noah gave her a few minutes to adjust herself, then they were both standing in silence again.

Once again it was Mrs. McCutcheon who broke the silence.

"I'm sorry, Noah, this isn't your fault. I'm not upset with you, I'm just mad at myself." she said quietly.

"I think if you want to blame anyone it would have to be me." Noah responded. "But I have to say, I don't think this was a mistake. Was it wrong? Yeah, maybe a little bit, but it's too late to have any regrets now."

"Oh my God, you're not helping. I think I need to sit down again" Mrs. McCutcheon mumbled.

Noah could hear her move and felt stupid standing there in silence so he got to his knees again, quickly realizing that they were in the same position as when they were having sex, with her legs on either side of him, except that she was sitting up. "Fuck." she exclaimed.

Noah leaned towards her again, softly pushing her back onto the ground, then he turned her sideways and laid down behind her. She didn't object. He was keenly aware that he was spooning her and even though his legs were slightly uncomfortably bent because of the limited space, he didn't want to move. Mrs. McCutcheon laid her head on Noah's outstretched arm, using his biceps as a pillow.

Noah inhaled deeply, enjoying the closeness to her and snaked his free arm around her waist pulling Mrs. McCutcheon close. She almost imperceptibly moved her backside against him, then she laid still.

"You know that we're gonna have to talk about this, Noah" she said.

He nodded. "For the record, I don't think that it was a bad idea."

"Just because it was enjoyable doesn't mean that it was a good idea, either."

"So youjust found it enjoyable then? I'm almost offended, Elizabeth," Noah said mockingly.

She lightly slapped his thigh in response. "Oh, quit it. To be honest it was incredible. Which makes it even worse."

"And why is that?" Noah asked, lifting his head to be closer to her face.

Mrs. McCutcheon twisted slightly to face him, their lips now barely apart from each other.

"Because this is going to happen again, and again, and..."

Noah cut her off with a kiss, which she returned after a few moments, opening her mouth to him.

They continued to make out, Noah's dick slowly hardening again when all of a sudden they heard a loud noise from the outside.

"Anybody in there?" a loud male voice shouted.

Noah jumped back and they both scrambled to their feet, trying their best to straighten out their clothes and hair. "Shit, that must be the janitor! Why the fuck is he already here??" Mrs. McCutcheon whispered. They stood as far apart from each other as possible before she responded.

"Yes, hi Mr. Mosely, it's me Elizabeth. Me and one of my students were trying to get something from in here and then the door slammed," she shouted through the door. "My key is still on the outside!"

A key was turned in the lock and all of a sudden the door swung open and after adjusting their eyes to the light, they saw Mr. Mosely standing before them with a puzzled look on his face. Mrs. McCutcheon blushed visibly, and Noah realized what a sight they must have presented. Mrs. McCutcheon's hair was still messy and her blouse was buttoned up the wrong way. Noah probably didn't look a lot better.

Mrs. McCutcheon pushed her way past the old man and went directly to her purse, running her fingers through her hair in the process. She got out her wallet and took a few bills out, then returned to the two, Noah still standing in the supply closet.

"Here you go, Mr. Mosely, for letting us out of that closet," she said as she handed him the money. "I would be very grateful if you wouldn't mention this incident to the other teachers, It really is embarrassing for me to lock myself in a closet." Mrs. McCutcheon smiled her best smile at the janitor and then turned around to Noah, a look of complete innocence on her face.

"I'm sorry that I put you through this ordeal, Noah, it was completely my fault forgetting the key on the outside. I hope you'll forgive me. Oh, and don't forget to clean thosetissues up, it was your runny nose after all." With that, Mrs. McCutcheon stared at him intensely, then turned around and with a sway in her hips walked towards the classroom door.

Noah cleared his throat and shouted after her. "No problem, I'll see you in class Mrs. McCutcheon."

She turned around in the doorway to smile at him, then she was gone.

The janitor was left staring at Noah, inspecting his ruffled hair. Noah blushed and decided that he should probably leave as well. He hurriedly picked up the pieces of cotton on the ground and hurriedly stuffed them into his pocket. As Noah walked past the janitor, he thanked him for all his help, grabbed his backpack and left as quickly as he could, feeling the janitor's eyes on his back as he walked away.

BluePoppy
BluePoppy
452 Followers