Truth or Dare: Pushed to the Max

Story Info
A step-brother and sister play truth or dare.
2.9k words
3.72
151.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains incest/taboo sexual contact as well as pee, pain, and a little bondage. If any of these are not in your interests, do not read this. This is my first erotic story.

*****

She was zoning, daydreaming without a care in the world. It was summer vacation—the summer before senior year of high school, and she had nothing to do. It helped that her parents were going to be gone for two weeks on their anniversary cruise. Her mother and step-father—who was the only father she knew; her biological dad walked out long before she was even born—were celebrating their sweet 16th wedding anniversary. With her parents being gone, she didn't have to worry about being yelled at for something or be ordered to do anything. She especially didn't have to be worried about being scolded for tanning by the back pool in her birthday suit, but who had time for tan lines?

The only people who might see her were her 40-something year old neighbor, though she didn't care because she was 18 now, and her older brother—technically step-brother, but since she came around while her mother and step-father just got together, he was really like a brother to her. She didn't care about the neighbor, but rather would be flattered that he would stare at her naked body, and her brother was with his college friends. He had just finished up his sophomore year in college and was the eldest of his friends, having started college late and was a 23 year old soon-to-be college junior. Why not take advantage of being alone in a huge house next to a huge pool?

She had her music playing next to her, loud enough to sing along to it, but not so loud to drown out all the surrounding sounds; she still could hear dogs bark and birds chirp. With a towel propped behind her head as a make shift pillow, she started to doze off. She was awoken by her brother calling for her in the house.

"Joce!!" her brother's voice echoed. "Joce, where are you?"

"Max?" she gasped, quickly unfolding her temporary pillow and covering herself as best as she could. She tucked her bikini behind her back so Max wouldn't see it lying on the floor. The sun had begun to set and it had started to get dark.

As soon as she had properly covered herself, her brother walked out of the patio door towards the pool. His shorts were tight and he had already taken his shirt off, revealing his tight, muscular body. Even though they were brother and sister, she still was secretly, painfully attracted to him.

"Jocelyn, how was your day?" he asked, standing across the pool from her.

She was glad that it was semi-dark so her nakedness wouldn't be easily seen. "Good, Maximillion" she answered. "How was the time with the boys?"

"Awesome," he replied, sliding his basketball shorts off. His compression shorts underneath left little to the imagination and Joce had a hard time not staring at the bulge they outlined. "A few of us had a quick b-ball game before the rest of the guys showed up for our softball game."

He walked to the edge of the deep end of the pool and dove under water. After he surfaced he shook the water out of his shaggy dark brown hair before swimming to the ladder and climbing out. As Joce stared as drops of water rolled down her brother's firm body she could feel herself getting wet. She was relatively inexperienced in matters regarding sex; she had only done it a handful of times with a past boyfriend, but she never enjoyed it with him. The only time she enjoyed any type of sex was when she was alone and daydreamed about Max. She started to get nervous as she felt her body respond to her arousal. It didn't help that every time she looked at her brother her eyes always went to his cock.

"Joce, is something wrong?" Max asked his sister.

"No...well, sort of, but it's hard, uhh...difficult to explain," she stuttered. Max stared at her in bewilderment.

"Why don't you relax? Lean back."

"I'm good."

"Lean back and relax," he repeated more sternly. She leaned back and reflexively bent her legs, not realizing her towel was no longer covering her. "Uhh...Joce?"

She opened her eyes and, again, they immediately focused on her brother's cock. This time it was semi-hard and almost pulsing. When Max didn't say anything, she followed his gaze and figured out he was staring at her now visible pussy. She quickly sat up and re-covered herself.

"Oh, my gosh," she groaned, embarrassed.

"Why are you..." he didn't need to finish his sentence for her to know what he was going to ask.

"I was tanning...and didn't want tan lines."

This time, when she was eyeing up Max's bulge, he caught her. Instantly the look on his face changed to a devious, yet sexy grin. He walked towards her, asking, "Want to play truth or dare?"

"Sure," she said as he sat next to her. "I'll go put on some clothes."

"I dare you not to."

"What if I picked truth?"

"Okay...tell me the truth; do you really want to put clothes on?"

"No," she said as her cheeks flushed red.

"I think it's my turn. I pick truth."

"Do you want me to put on clothes?"

"No!" he answered quickly. "Now, I dare you to take off the towel." He leaned back and had a smug grin.

Not being one to back down from a dare, she pulled her towel off. She sat there, vulnerable as she watched her brother's eyes scan her body.

"I dare you to take those shorts off."

Max stood up in front of his younger sister and slowly slid his compression shorts off, stepping out of them before tossing them to the side. Joce let out a gasp as she eyed up her brothers now rock-hard cock. She had imagined what it looked like, using bits and pieces of time she had spied on him in the shower to compose her own idea of what his cock looked like; it was so much better in real life.

"This next one has multiple parts," Max began. "I dare you to lay back with your eyes closed, keeping them closed, and spread your legs."

Eagerly, Joce obeyed. She leaned back on the chair and lifted her legs up, spreading them slightly. It was difficult to keep her eyes closed and not peak, but she did her best. After a few painfully long seconds, she felt her brother crawl on the end of the chair. His fingertips began trailing up her legs to her thighs.

"You're already wet, like a little slut."

Joce could hear a grin in his tone and she snuck a little peak. Max caught her, and he reached out and slapped her bare tit.

"No peaking!"

Joce quickly closed her eyes again as her tit burned after being slapped. She was a little surprised at how much she like being slapped. Max's fingers slowly began sliding towards her pussy, trailing around her lips. She couldn't help it anymore and she peaked again. This time Max didn't slap her tit, but instead slapped her pussy, his hand making hard contact with her clit.

Max leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "You're going to pay for disobeying me." All of a sudden Max's hard cock was forced into Joce's mouth. She sucked as hard as she could. "Look me in the eyes." Joce opened her eyes and looked into her brothers as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth. Every time he let out a moan she got more turned on. Joce's pussy got wetter as Max gently slapped her tits around. "You have such nice tits, Jocelyn. And you are great at sucking dick."

"Thank you, Max," she said as she slid her hands up the back of his legs, squeezed his as and pulled him closer to her, forcing his cock deeper in her mouth.

"Wait here, and don't move," Max ordered as he pulled his cock out of his sister's mouth. "I'll be right back." Max walked off into the house and was gone for a few minutes. He returned with a closed box. "Lay a towel down on the ground and lay down on top of it."

"What's in the box?" she asked as she placed the towel on the ground and sat on top of it.

"Oh, you'll find out," he grinned.

Joce watched as Max pulled out all sorts of things from the box, dildos of all sizes, nipple and clit clamps, blindfolds, and a few other things she couldn't make out. Max walked over to her, his cock erect and glistening with Joce's saliva, as he motioned for her to lay back. He positioned himself between her legs and began licking and sucking on her clit. Max's hands slid up her abdomen to her sides and he began tickling her. From years of torture, he knew exactly where her most sensitive and ticklish spot was. She tried to get him to stop, fearing she may release something she was too embarrassed to even consider accidently doing.

"Please stop," she begged.

Max didn't listen and kept tickling. Joce lost all control and began to slowly pee. Max continued to lick her pussy, now wet with piss as he moaned. Slowly he slipped one finger into his sister, quickly followed by a second and a third. Max was so skilled that it wasn't long before Joce began to feel tingles, eventually cumming loudly, squirting her pussy juices into her brother's mouth.

"Oh, Max!" she moaned as she breathed heavily.

"Very good, Joce," he said as he sat upright, licking his lips. "I was hoping you had more piss in you."

"I didn't want to pee on you."

Max smirked; it was obvious he knew something that Joce didn't. Slowly, Max climbed over Joce, the tip of his hard cock rubbing against her wet clit.

"I can't wait to fuck you so hard. Joce, you have no idea the things I wish I could do to you."

Max leaned down and began kissing Joce's neck as she whispered in his ear, "I dare you to do them."

Max groaned as his lips found his sister's. He kissed her hungrily as he slid his cock into her. She moaned as she felt herself stretch to accommodate him. He slowly slid his cock in and out. "Your pussy feels so good, Joce."

She was in such a state of pleasure she couldn't form sentences and remained quiet. Max started to fuck her harder. As her tits bounced around with each thrust, Max would alternate between slapping them and slapping her sensitive clit.

He pulled his cock out of his sister and said, "Get on all fours and don't look behind you."

Joce listened, getting on her knees and sticking her ass in the air. Max reached around and began rubbing her aching clit. Without warning, Max rammed his dick into his sister's still tight pussy, forcing his whole shaft into her and moaning. He reached to his side and grabbed a small dildo. He spit on Joce's asshole and shoved the dildo into her even tighter ass. Max spanked her when she let out a loud yelp, shushing her.

"One more yelp like that and you'll get it. Understand?"

"Yes, brother," she replied.

"Your pussy is perfection," Max said as he continued to thrust into her. He laid himself on top of her so he could reach her boobs, grabbing and squeezing them until they hurt. After a few more pumps, he once again pulled out of her. "I like you better on your back. I can see your face then."

Joce rolled back over as Max stood up. He stroked his shaft a few times before letting a stream of piss hit his sister. He has such aim that it hit her directly on her clit before he moved up to her tits. Joce began rubbing his piss into her tits and abdomen before cupping it in her hands and rubbing it into her pussy.

"You like that, don't you, you whore?" Max asked as Joce nodded.

Suddenly he stopped mid-flow before ramming his cock back into her. He didn't thrust, only kept his whole shaft in her pussy. All of a sudden her pussy began to sting a little as he released more of his piss into his sister's pussy. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the pain. Max reached down and pinched her clit hard. Reflexively she let out a yelp.

"That's it," Max said as he reached for two ropes. He quickly tied his sister's hand behind her head and her ankles to her thighs so that she couldn't move. He walked over to his box and dug through. "Where is it?" he muttered to himself.

Max grabbed his biggest dildo out of the box and hid it behind his back. It was the larges one that Max had ever come across. He had never used it and was ecstatic to be able to use it for the first time on his little sister.

"I'm not going to lie, Joce," he began to say as he revealed the large dildo. "This will hurt."

"Please no," she begged. "I will be quiet. I promise."

"I don't trust you," he admitted. He glanced around and made eye contact with the bachelor neighbor. He was standing on his porch, hand on his cock, as he jerked off. "Next time you can help," Max called to him. "This first time, she is all mine."

"Deal!" the neighbor called. "Punish that slut!"

"I intend to," Max said as he kneeled in front of his vulnerable sister. "I can't wait to do this. You'll love it, you slut. Now, to be gentle or rough? That's the question. I guess genle-ish."

He spread his sister's legs wider and positioned her for better penetration. Joce didn't want to watch and looked up at the sky. Max rubbed the tip of the dildo against her cunt. Watching it as it slowly got coated in her juices, he couldn't help but lick his lips. After a few minutes of teasing he couldn't wait anymore and rammed the dildo into his sister's pussy. She bit her tongue, not wanting to let out another sound and be punished worse. Tears started to stream down her face as the pain increased. Being stretched that quickly and to that extreme caused a little tearing that she could feel. Max leaned in and licked her clit as he began sliding the dildo in and out, sporadically spitting on it to keep it well lubricated. It wasn't long before the pain had been taken over by pleasure and Joce couldn't get enough.

"It stretched you so far, I bet I could stick my whole fist in there," Max observed.

She leaned up and looked her brother in the eyes. "I dare you."

Max's eyes got wide with excitement. He pulled the dildo out of Joce's pussy and licked up a bit of her juices, moaning a little. He clenched his fist and shoved it in his sister, sliding it in and out. Joce began moaning louder and louder with each passing fist. As Max fisted Joce, she reached down and began to stroke his shaft. Before he got too hard again, he stood up and pissed all over his sister. When it hit her pussy it stung, and she moaned a bit. He dropped down next to her and pressed his lips to hers, kissing passionately as he massaged her tits. He did this for two reasons: one, he wanted to kiss her, and, two, and more importantly, he wanted to give her pussy time to return to a smaller size after being stretched. He slid a finger in her to gage her size. Once again, he positioned himself between her thighs and reinserted his cock into her wet pussy, thrusting slow at first and then fast.

"Oh, yes, Max," Joce moaned. "Fuck me!"

Her moaning turned him on like nothing ever had. He began rubbing her clit with his thumb and, after a few more thrusts, Joce came again, squirting cum mixed with a little piss on her brother. As the orgasm ran through her body, Max felt his own coming. A few more pushes and he reached his climax, moaning and exploding cum into his sister.

"Fuck!" he moaned. He pulled out of his sister and stuck his cock in her face. As she licked it clean, he licked her pussy clean. Exhausted and breathing heavily, he sat next to his sister at stared at her. "I just came in my sister."

"For the first time," Joce added with a grin.

"This is going to happen again?" Max could barely hold his excitement. Just thinking about fucking her again almost gave him another erection.

She looked up at him and smiled, "That's what sluts do. We get fucked."

"Joce, I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Max," she replied as she absentmindedly rubbed her clit.

"Maybe next time I'll bring a few friends."

As Joce rubbed herself, she got a little wet as visions of gangbangs danced through her head.