Truth or Dare - The Next Day

Story Info
The week with her parents continues.
3.1k words
4.15
60.1k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I Wasn't going to write a sequel, thinking to leave the Father Daughter angle up to the reader's imagination. But I had numerous comments requesting otherwise. Also, please forgive my misspellings and punctuation. I'd rather write than edit.

*****

When I woke up in the morning, Mrs. Simmons was gone, and I had a motherfucker of a headache. I stumbled into the kitchen still nude, only to find Mr. and Mrs. Simmons sitting down to breakfast in front of my dear, gagging, Gina. There was a glass of what looked like tomato juice in front of her. Her dad was saying, "This is the best hang over cure I know of. Drink it down and in about half an hour, you'll feel much better."

He lifted the glass to her lips. She turned her head and gagged. "I can't." she gasped.

"I'll take it if she wont." I was able to stutter out.

"It's all yours." He said, putting the glass in front of an empty seat. I sat and drank. It wasn't a tomato juice! It had alcohol in it, lot's. My nose rebelled.

Mr. Simmons said, "I know, I know. But down it. Hold your nose, if you have to. In a half hour, hour tops, you'll be good as new. Take a shower while you wait. That'll help, as well."

So, I drank, I showered, and about forty minutes later, I was feeling pretty chipper. Gina still hadn't touched the replacement Bloody Mary set before her. Mrs. Simmons offered me a plate of scrambled eggs as I came into the kitchen/dining room of the cabin.

After downing the eggs, I was ready to face the day. And... Mr. and Mrs. Simmons. "About last night..."

"About last night, nothing." Mrs. Simmons said. "We're all adults. We played an adult game last night. I liked it. I liked it a lot. And I want to play some more."

We all looked at each other. Mrs. Simmons laughed. "Not right this instant. But I want it out and in the open that I am proud that my daughter could love her father in a way that I never got to, with my father. So I am very happy with the results of last night."

I looked at Mr. Simmons. "Yeah, well, I, uhhh, I knew this was inevitable sooner or later. Fini (Mrs. Simmons) has been after me since Gina started menstruating. And uh, yeah, I'm happy to have you on board ... Uncle Jack." He said, emphasizing the last.

I looked at Gina. She looked back at me with bloodshot eyes, saying nothing at the moment.

"Maybe you should go back to bed." I suggested, with a concerned look on my face. "Or go take a shower. That helped me."

She just groaned. I looked at Mr. and Mrs. Simmons. "Help her to bed." He said to me. "We'll clean up here in the kitchen. Make sure she's got a glass of water on the nightstand."

So I helped my dear one back to the bedroom, but only halfway. We had to detour to the toilet, so she could dry heave for a bit. Then proceeding to the bedroom. I got her the glass of water and left a waste basket near her bed, before returning to the kitchen.

"Why don't we all get settled in the living room." Mrs. Simmons suggested, redirecting me.

As we settled, three across the couch with Mrs. Simmons in the middle, she had a hand on each thigh when she said, "Wasn't last night just fabulous! Thank you, fine husband," she said, turning and kissing him. "And thank you fine consort." she added, turning to me, adding a kiss on the cheek.

"I learned an awful lot." I said, my dick beginning to jerk in memory.

"But Jerry has a fantasy he wants to try, though he's too shy to admit it." she said, looking at her husband. He nodded.

"He isn't gay or anything." She said, shaking her head, trying to reassure me with authority. "But he has a fantasy of sucking a man's dick. And um, particularly a dick that's come out of my pussy."

"I don't even want you to cum in my mouth." Mr. Simmons added. "The turn on is to turn you on to the point where you cum in my wife. I'll give your dick a good home before you cum."

"And since Gina is out of action, this seems like an opportune time." Mrs. Simmons finished. "Besides, I don't think it would do her daddy image any good to see her dad sucking her boyfriend's cock."

Mrs. Simmons began unbuckling my belt. "Now?" I yelped.

"Of course now. Gina will be up later." Mrs. Simmons didn't stop, while she unzipped my fly.

I stood up, and she slid my pants off, then my underwear, then my cock was in her mouth. She got my up and hard while Mr. Simmons in dressed, then gave Mr. Simmons room to take over. Damn that woman moves fast. I thought. No time to think about it.

Anyway, letting Mr. Simmons suck my dick, wasn't a turn on and I was starting to loose my woody, but the sight of Mrs. Simmons as she finished undressing. And the sight of her spread ass, as she lay with her head on the couch cushions, ass in the air, and ass cheeks spread by her hands, as she played with herself to get herself ready, kept me hard.

Mr. Simmons guided my cock to his wife's pussy. He slid the head of my dick up and down the length of her slit before aiming it at the center of her pussy hole. I slid in. Mrs. Simmons stroked her husband's cock, as I fucked her doggy style. He occasionally pulled me out of his wife and cleaning her pussy juices off me before replacing my cock.

Once I got to rockin an rollin real good, though, he pushed me and his wife up on the couch, where he could get his cock in her mouth, while I fucked her pussy from the other end. I spread her ass cheeks, looking down at the little rosebud asshole I'd fucked just last night. It was winking at me, so I licked a finger (also remembering what I was taught about anal play) and played with the rosebud.

"Sweaty," Mrs. Simmons said, pulling her husbands dick out of her mouth. "Be very gentle. I'm a little sore from last night."

So I stuck with just lightly teasing her pucker hole, as I plunged into her. The memories of last night, combined with the intense feelings along the length of my shaft, combined with the thrill of spit-roasting Mrs. Simmons with her husband, built me up to a climax quickly. I pounded hard now, building and storing the sexual tension that generated in my balls, till they burned uncontrollably with lust. When I began to spew, I couldn't help it. I just pushed my forefinger up Mrs. Simmons's asshole as I stabbed deep delivering the first of my ejaculate. This set Mrs. Simmons into a frenzy around her husband's cock. I could hear the slurping noises clearly.

I unloaded three good loads of cum into her wonton pussy, then ended in a final jerk of my cock. Mrs. Simmons worked her husband's cock up to a froth. Then, with a moan, Mr. Simmons pulled out of his wife's mouth and shot his wad onto her upturned face. Mrs. Simmons waited till he was done before standing up. For a brief moment, I could see just a little of my cum dripping down her leg before she stood up.

"I think you could use a shower." I suggested to Mrs. Simmons.

She laughed. "Yeah, this'll be the second of the day. But, why don't we all just go down and take a swim in the lake? There's no one around for at least a mile from here."

So we did. And for the rest of the day, we just swam, and plunked for fish off the dock. Gina never did join us. We watched a little T.V. and went to bed early that Thursday night. Tomorrow would be our last day (and night) at the cabin.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, sunlight coming through the cabin window, and the smell of bacon in the air. With that incentive, it didn't take me long to dress and clean up. I made e b-line for the kitchen.

Everyone was already there. Mrs. Simmons frying bacon, Mr. Simmons pouring orange juice, and my once again my bright eyed Gina, setting the table. I asked if there was anything I could do, but was handed a cup of coffee and told to sit down. Breakfast followed, not two minutes later. Mrs. Simmons served, making sure to rub her hip on my shoulder as she served me. We ate, discussing what to do for our last day, and decided a drive around the lake would be fun.

As we drove, Mrs. Simmons kept up a light chatter, but I noticed there was a lot of touching and hugging of Gina, who sat beside her. I sat in the front with Mr. Simmons. He was pointing out likely fishing holes as we followed the windy two-lane road around the lake. At the North end of the lake, was a little town. Not much, just a gas station, a bait and tackle shop, and a market. But the market had German sausages, made right there on-site. Mr. Simmons had been there before.

We decided sausages sounded good for lunch, or linner, depending on when we got back. So, we picked up some sausages. They also had homemade sauerkraut, so Mr. Simmons added that. I don't care for sauerkraut, so I had Mr. Simmons get some homemade whole dill pickles that were in a big jar sitting on the counter.

We finished the drive around two, and Mr. Simmons and I went to work on getting the grill set up, while Gina and her mom got things ready, inside. When the coals were ready, we went to get the sausages, but Gina and her mom were just coming out the back door with them. Nude.

Somehow, because of how surreal this week had become, I'd guess, the sight of Mrs. Simmons and Gina in the nude didn't even startle me. Or Mr. Simmons, for that matter. He just calmly got the sausages on the grill, and then began to disrobe. I had to follow suit, or be left out.

So, we all sat down to a nude sausage fest out on the picnic table, with a view of the lake behind us (is that a line, or is that a line?). But, in fact, that is what it became. I don't know how it started. Maybe it was the catsup being poured on stiff cocks, to be licked clean, by whoever was nearest, but the next thing I knew, there was a sausage in Gina's pussy, and I was eating my way to her twat. Looking to my right, I saw Mr. and Mrs. Simmons in similar pursuit. When I was down to just reaching Gina's pussy, Mr. Simmons pulled me back and directed me to the waiting pussy of his wife. While I went to work on Mrs. Simmons' beautifully framed, hairy pussy, I left Mr. Simmons to get to the remaining sausage in his daughter's hairless one. We had them on their backs, on top of the picnic table, and side by side. I was cheating, and using my finger to dig at the sausage inside Mrs. Simmons' pussy.

Looking over, I saw that Mr. Simmons was cheating too, so I added a second finger. Mrs. Simmons "helped" by slamming my face into her gaping cunt so I couldn't even get my fingers out.

After I placated her enough to let my head up a little, I grabbed the remainder of the sausage with two fingers and thumb, and popped it into my mouth. Then, with her hole completely vacated, I stood and replaced the sausage with my throbbing dick. I looked next to me, and Mr. Simmons was way ahead of me. He was already pumping his daughter, and one hand was squeezing his wife's flapjack titty. I squeezed Mrs. Simmons legs tight together, and pumped her, enjoying the sensation the pressure of her pussy lips gave to my cock.

"Uhhhhhhh," Mrs. Simmons moaned. My Gina squeals, unlike her mother. Which, in fact, she was doing just now. Mr. Simmons was fully inside Gina's widespread legs, having climbed on the picnic bench to get the leverage. Instead, I pulled Mrs. Simmons off the table and had her turn around, facing the picnic table. She bent over and I went to work on her pussy doggy style.

"Oh yeah." She begged. "Fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard."

So I did, my pelvis slapping her ass cheeks with a cadence similar to a marching band, the bass drum the back beat. Then, I slowed it down a bit so I could spread her ass cheeks. I wanted to watch her asshole, as my dick slid in and out of her. Her hole was dry, so I added a little spittle, and rubbed my forefinger around her rectal ring. Then, I just watched, as my cock slowly slid into her. Her pucker hole shrunk, as I slid in. As I withdrew, the ring expanded slightly, a little more of the dark center turning pink. I did this for over a minute, till I heard, "You can fuck me there, too, if you'd like. I'm not sore anymore." It was Mrs. Simmons.

"But what do I do about lube?" I said, remembering my prior lesson. Mrs. Simmons looked around her and grabbed a bottle of mayonnaise. She handed it to me.

"Use this." she said, spreading her ass cheeks.

So I dug my forefinger into the jar of mayonnaise, and placed a dollop on Mrs. Simmons' pucker hole. I pulled out my dick and aimed it at the top of the dollop. "Hold on a second." Mrs. Simmons said. She did her I'm gonna shit on your dick thing, and my head just kind of sunk in. In fact half of me was in, with a ring of mayonnaise, around my shaft. Another push and I was firmly seated.

Mrs. Simmons, let go of her ass cheeks, and used her hands to support herself against the picnic table. "Ride me, cowboy." She said.

So I gave her a good bucking. Grabbing her by the mommy flesh on each side of her hip, I slammed my dick into her, feeling my balls bounce against her pussy. Lookin over, I saw that Mr. Simmons had his daughter on her knees on the patio deck and was fucking her doggy style - whether in the ass or in the pussy, I couldn't tell. Nor did my dick care, at that point.

"Does daddy's little girl like it in her itty bitty poop hole?" I said, in my deepest sounding voice. There was a significant amount of time gone, time enough to pound her asshole for eight or nine strokes before I heard a gasp.

"Oh yes please. Fuck your baby girls' tight asshole." She reached back and spread her cheeks.

I pounded away, watching as my cock seemed to be being gulped and released in a regular rhythm. Mrs. Simmons pushed off me and laid down on the deck. She pulled her knees up to her head, locking her elbows to hold them wide. "Baby girl needs you deep." she said, pulling the cheeks of her ass apart further with her hands.

I dove into the gape I saw staring at me. Leaning forward, arms beside her waist, I fucked her ass, slapping her wet pussy with my pubic bone. She was whispering in my ear, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy...

The pull of her anal ring, each time she said 'fuck me daddy' (she was obviously tightening her own asshole) was too much. I spewed, doing my best to fill her anal cavity. I came to a halt buried deep, and still shuddering.

Once the trembles ended, I pulled out and rolled over onto the deck next to her, letting the sun bake my used muscles. We just lay there, saying nothing, as we listened to the squeals of Gina, and the huffs of her dad. I guess Mr. Simmons has more staying power than me. I thought. Either that, or he wasn't ass fucking Gina.

They finished another three or four minutes later. Mrs. Simmons got up.

"Common." She said. "Last one to the pontoon is a rotten egg."

She took off toward the lake. Where does she get her energy? I thought.

We played touchy-feely games for the rest of the day and all of the night, usually with me paired with Mrs. Simmons and Gina paired with her dad. I don't know if her dad assfucked her that first time, or not, but he did later that day.

OK, so here's the really weird part. When I woke up the next morning, no one talked about anything that had gone on that week. Not even on the ride home. In fact, it wasn't until about a week later that Gina brought it up in a round-about manner.

"I'm tired of living my life for my mother." She stated.

I had to agree. Having your husband fuck your daughter just because you never got to fuck your father, is a pretty demented way to live out a fantasy. Of course, I absolutely wasn't going to mention any of the side benefits, so I agreed with her.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked her. "We could elope. I could get a job down at the mill."

She laughed. "Thank you. Maybe I'll consider it in a few years. But anyway, that wouldn't change Mother."

"Sounds kind of serious." I said.

This time she didn't laugh. "No... Let's just do the elope part." She said. "We don't even have to get married. Let's just leave Hicksville. I can't change Mother, so it's time to change me. And I want to do it somewhere where Mother isn't."

"You are serious." I said, as she nodded. "Well, I want you to know that I would never do this with anyone else, but you. I don't want to get married yet either, but I wouldn't consider doing this if it wasn't with you. I want to be around when the time is right."

So that's what we did.

And so now, some forty years later and with kids of our own. I still always look back on that week at the cabin, as the week when I turned from a boy into a man. And as for Mr. and Mrs. Simmons? We left them behind and have never looked back.