Truth Or Fuck

Story Info
An adult sleepover turns into a lesbian orgy.
1.3k words
4.01
165.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those hot summer nights again in North Carolina, and Lynsie and Anne-Marie were laughing at something on TV. As usual they were having a sleep over, and as usual, they were watching TV, eating popcorn, and talking about how their sex lives were going. "I can't believe you slept with Joey," Lynsie said to Anne-Marie. "What was it like?"

At that, Anne-Marie got an evil glint in her eye. "It was like someone had just taken my world, thrown it into a bottle, capped it, and shook it really hard. It was awesome!" Lynsie cracked up.

"Girl, you ain't seen nothin' yet." Anne-Marie rolled her eyes.

"Just because you slept with that hot ass intern at your office who happened to have a really big cock doesn't mean Joey didn't put it on me." Lynsie teased playfully. As the evening wore on, Lynsie and Anne-Marie began to get bored.

Lynsie pondered aloud, "What is going on with us? Normally we are raising hell or doing something to entertain ourselves. Tonight must just be one of those nights." Anne-Marie agreed thoughfully.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Lynsie looked up, bored and a little lazy.

"What?" Lynsie responded, looking bored in spite of herself.

"Okay," Anne-Marie said, "I know it's a little bit childish, but let's play Truth or Dare, only this time, let's set the stakes really high. Like, fucking my next door neighbor who you have been checking out for eons."

Lynsie laughed, "I have not!" Try as she might, she couldn't deny the fact that she had checked out the next door neighbor - how could you miss those tits? Or that ass? You couldn't, she justified to herself. I'm not gay! She thought to herself.

Anne-Marie, was watching Lynsie contemplate and discuss with herself the ins and outs of her sexuality, and though she wasn't sure, she thought she knew that Lynsie was trying to justify staring holes through Meaghan's chest. And ass. Oh and let's not forget her camel-toe. Finally, they both snapped out of it, and began playing.

For the first five minutes, they kept it to truth until finally, Anne-Marie chose dare. Lynsie grinned, and with that wicked smile of hers, she dared Anne-Marie to strip to nothing but her panties and bra. Anne-Marie, rolled her eyes, and did it. "You act like you've never seen me naked before, Lynsie." Lynsie lauged.

"Your turn." This time, Lynsie, like Anne-Marie, chose dare. "I dare you to get naked, and start fingering yourself." Anne-Marie looked at Lynsie with a satisfied smile on her face, thinking about how fun it was going to be to watch her squirm. As Lynsie stripped, Anne-Marie noticed that her panties were wet, and smiled to herself, thinking that Lynsie had been thinking about Meaghan again.

Again, Anne-Marie chose dare, and this time, Lynsie took her completely off guard. "Okay, since we are into a finger-fest, I dare you to finger me while I am fingering myself."

Anne-Marie's eyes bugged out, but she complied. She got in between Lynsie's legs and, as close as she was, she could smell her heady scent. She stuck her finger inside of Lynsie's pussy to lube it up, and began fingering her. Again, Lynsie chose dare, though she was not all that interested in what Anne-Marie was saying, because she was in heaven. However, Anne-Marie was so horny she couldn't help but want to shock Lynsie. "Lynsie, I dare you to strip me down the rest of the way, and sixty-nine me." Lynsie's eyes popped open, and for a minute, she just stared at Anne-Marie.

"Annie, I...we shouldn't be doing this," she stammered, backpedaling quickly. Anne-Marie, knowing exactly how to respond to her friend's worries, bent down and start flicking her tongue over Lynsie's clit.

"You're right," she said between licks, "we shouldn't." With that, she stopped completely, and began fingering herself, and moaning. "Lynsie, I want to lick you and suck you so badly. I understand if you don't want to though."

With that, Lynsie slid her way over to Anne-Marie, and kissed her stomach, and began running her fingers all over her breasts. The whole time, she was justifying it to herself. I'm not gay, she thought. I am just horny and so is Annie. We just need to get off, that's all. She slid her hands behind Anne-Marie's back and unclipped her bra, then let her fingers trail back to the front, and slipped it off of her. She began licking Anne-Marie's nipple and gently bit it. Her fingers were working the other nipple, and soon, Anne-Marie was so hot and horny that she was grinding against Lynsie as she sucked and licked and tormented her. Finally, when she could stand no more, Anne-Marie slipped her now soaked panties off, and laid Lynsie on the couch. "Stay here, I'll be back, okay?" Lynsie nodded, and Anne-Marie ran upstairs and got her vibrator that she lovingly referred to as Goldielocks. As she slipped back down the steps quietly, she returned to the living room, and watched as a horny Lynsie was fingering herself and pinching her nipples. She then got a wicked idea, and slipped into her kitchen, unnoticed. Picking up her phone, she called Meaghan.

When Meaghan picked up the phone, Anne-Marie informed her that in about a minute, there would be a peep show if she looked out of her bedroom window. After doing so, she hung up the phone and returned to the living room, where Lynsie was still touching herself. She quietly opened the blinds just a little, so that when Meaghan looked out of her bedroom window, she could see into the living room. Lynsie was oblivious to it all, and when Anne-Marie slipped the vibrator inside of her and turned it on, she almost came right then. However, Anne-Marie laid down on the floor and motioned for Lynsie to come and lay on top of her for a nice sixty-nine. Lynsie obliged, and was soon getting fucked by Goldielocks, and licked by Anne-Marie. Lynsie was in turn finger fucking Anne-Marie and flicking her clit with her tongue like she was an expert.

Right before the very moment of her climax, the doorbell rang, and a cursing Lynsie rolled over, and began sulking. Anne-Marie, knowing who it was, got up and went to the door naked. "Annie! You are naked! What are you doing?! Crazy bitch!"

Anne-Marie, turned, looked at Lynsie and with a knowing smile just said "Trust me."

Lynsie, pouting, took Goldielocks in her hand and began fucking herself with it, while Anne-Marie answered the door. Naked. Anne-Marie let Meaghan in with a knowing smile, and she slipped quietly into the living room after an appreciative glance at Anne-Marie's ample chest. When she arrived in the living room, she looked down at a horny Lynsie and simply said, "Let me give you a hand with that. Or a tongue." Lynsie almost jumped out of her skin.

Recognizing Meaghan from the few times she had seen her, Lynsie turned red in the face. "I...uh...well I'm not gay, I just...I was horny," Lynsie stammered, embarrassed.

Meaghan looked at a blushing Lynsie and said, "I'm not gay either. I'm lesbian." With that, she laughed quietly, and laid down between Lynsie's legs and began flicking her clit with her tongue, like the expert she was. A knowing Anne-Marie positioned her head underneath Meaghan's pelvis and began sucking and licking her clit. Soon, Lynsie was getting close to reaching a climax, and Anne-Marie got up, took Goldielocks in her hand and began fucking her with it, on full power.

Feeling herself losing control, she started screaming. "Oh god...I'm...I'm cumming!!!" With that, she let out an eath-shattering scream as her orgasm rocked through her. As she lay panting, Anne-Marie, who had been fingering herself, came on her fingers, followed quickly by Meaghan. Spent, they all laid in their respective spots, panting, feeling satisfied.