Truth or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But you get a treat, instead of a dare?” Andrea asked, feeling a little uneasy in spite of the alcohol.

“Something like that.” Jared answered.

“But, we can set some sort of limits, don’t want to get crazy.” Seth hastily added.

Andrea took a sip of her drink and decided she was feeling a little naughty. She didn’t want things to get out of hand, but she was up for a little fun. “Why don’t we play it by ear, honey,” she told her husband, kissing him.

“Sounds like my kind of game,” Maria said and took another drink. This was the first time that Andrea noticed that Maria wasn’t wearing any panties. Being a woman, Andrea knew there was no way that Maria wasn’t aware of how she was sitting, drunk or not. She wondered if her husband had noticed too, but knowing Seth there was no way he hadn’t noticed. She bet he had quite a hard-on checking out Maria’s pussy like that. Andrea knew she should be angry that Maria was showing her pussy to her husband, but Andrea didn’t really mind. The more worked up Seth was when they got home the better it was for Andrea. What really surprised Andrea was that she was turned on a bit too by her peeks at Maria’s pussy.

“I guess I’ll go first,” Jared said. “Truth or Treat, Andi?”

There were very few things Andrea wouldn’t answer, but she didn’t quite trust Jared, especially the way he’d been looking at her all night, so she said, “Truth.”

“We’ll start easy. Where’s the wildest place you’ve ever fucked?”

Somehow Jared’s use of the word fuck surprised her, even if his question did not. “Let me see…got to go way back for that one. I’d have to say on a table in science lab in high school.” Andrea was pleased by all their shocked looks.

“Wow! You go girl!” Maria said.

“You never told me that!” Seth protested.

“Guess you don’t ask the right questions, buddy. So how did this happen?” Jared said.

Andrea was tempted to leave them all hanging, but she could tell by their looks they’d all be disappointed. “Well, I was in eleventh grade and I was seeing this guy. I’d been horny all day…I don’t believe I’m telling you all this…anyway, I let him know, not so subtly. He met me after softball practice and told me that he had to get something out of his locker and asked me to go with him. But instead of taking me to his locker he pulled me into one of the science rooms and started kissing me. Next thing I knew I was on a table with my pants off and my head practically hanging in one of the sinks, trying not to bang my head on the spigot. The hardest part was trying to be quiet. As it was a custodian passed us in the hallway about two seconds after we came out of the room!”

“That’s pretty incredible, baby,” Seth said, kissing his wife.

“Yeah, who knew you were such a wild woman,” said Jared. “Okay, your turn, Andi.”

“Seth, Truth or Treat?” Andrea asked her husband, knowing exactly what to ask him to embarrass the hell out of him. He responded “Truth,” so Andrea asked him, “Ever do the cum cracker thing at camp?”

“I…I…I…” Seth stammered. He saw Jared examining him closely. Although they had been friends since high school, Jared had not gone to summer camp with him. When everyone chided him, Seth gave his wife a look of death before answering. It was clear where this game was headed. “Yeah, when I was thirteen, at camp, we did that. But hey, the lights were out! I didn’t see a thing!”

“I don’t know which is worse,” Jared joked, “having to get the cracker or being able to cum first in a room full of guys.”

Everyone laughed and Seth was very red faced. He was going to get Andrea back when the time came. He asked Maria to pick and she wanted truth as well. Not being as brave as Jared, he asked Maria when she lost her virginity. She answered that it had been in a car when she was fifteen. That led Maria to ask Andrea the same question. Andrea answered sixteen in her parents’ basement and asked her husband, who answered sixteen, although everyone present but Maria already knew the answer.

“Come on, isn’t anyone going to say ‘treat?’” Jared asked.

“Okay then, Truth or Treat,” Seth asked his friend. When Jared said, “treat,” Seth told him, “Hit off the party ball for a full minute.”

“That’s it? That’s easy.” Jared said. He got to about forty-five seconds before he spilled beer all down the front of him.

The game went on tamely for the next half hour. Perhaps sensing that Jared might be up to no good, the other players conspired to keep the game away from him. They asked each other all kinds of crazy questions, but then Jared complained about being repeatedly skipped over. Finally his wife asked him what Scotsmen wore under their kilts. Jared told her, “Why don’t you find out for yourself.” Smiling, Maria moved across the couch and slid her hand up under her husband’s kilt. Both Andrea and Seth could see it moving under there and it stayed hidden for a couple minutes before Maria finally took her hand back. She’d left behind however, a sizable lump under the tartan.

“That’s not fair, we didn’t all get to find out,” Andrea complained.

“Okay, Truth or Treat, Andi?”

Andrea could read the challenge in Jared’s eyes and chickened out. Jared asked her, “Have you ever been with a woman?” Andrea’s eyes darted away and she clearly did not want to answer. She could feel the three other people staring and finally she said, “Yes, once. Back in college, but we didn’t go all the way.”

“How far did you go?” Jared asked.

“Uh-un. That wasn’t part of the question,” Andrea taunted.

“Fair enough. But we need to jump start this thing. Come on guys!”

Andrea asked her husband and he was going to say “Truth,” but Jared’s taunting convinced him to say, “Treat.” “Make your cum face,” she told her husband.

Seth couldn’t believe how bad Andrea was being tonight. She was definitely going to get it now. But being a sport he did his best cum face for everyone. When he did it, Maria laughed, “Really,” and Andrea said, “Oh, yes, that is definitely it.” Seth challenged Maria and to appease her husband she answered, “Treat.” Following a theme, Seth told Maria to demonstrate on her husband, fully clothed, what her favourite sexual position was.

“That’s easy,” Maria said, pushing her husband back on the couch. She hiked her costume up, giving but both Seth and Andrea a nice flash of her assets, and straddled him. She put her hands on his chest and ground down into him. For a moment it seemed like the couple had forgotten their friends were there. Maria was grinding hard into her husband and Jared looked to be pushing back just as hard. After a little too long, Maria climbed down, though she didn’t bother to push her costume down and she was even more exposed than before. Seth gaped, seeing her pussylips swollen with desire and the dew of arousal on them. He quickly looked away, hoping Andrea didn’t catch him. But Andrea did see and she had stared at Maria just like her husband. Seeing how wet Maria was only served to remind Andrea how horny she was herself.

Maria asked Jared next and of course he said, “Treat.” She gave him a shot glass and told him to demonstrate his cunniligus technique on it. He flicked his tongue into and said, “Mmm, Jaeger,” which made everyone laugh, then got down to business. He rimmed the glass with the tip of his tongue several times before slowly dipping his tongue back into it, flicking it repeatedly. He kept his tongue buzzing around the inside of the shot glass while he wrapped his lips around the outside like he was kissing it. He finished off with a slurping kiss.

Seth saw that his wife was watching Jared with rapt attention, her lips parted. Andrea’s hand was resting in her lap, but it didn’t look like she was doing anything. Whenever Seth went down on his wife she always went crazy and by the looks of it she was quite impressed with Jared’s technique. He could only imagine how turned-on Andrea was.

Jared set the shot glass down and looked Andrea in the eye. That she was aroused and kind of drunk showed plainly on her face. This time she did not back down from the challenge. “Treat.” She said. “Well, really it’s a treat for us. Since you’re dressed kind of like a harem girl, I want you do get up and do a little harem dance for us.”

Ordinarily Andrea would have been way to self-conscious to do anything like that. But her mind was overpowered by alcohol and desire and she slowly rose to her feet. Jared reached for the remote on the table and turned the stereo back on, finding a slow blues CD. Andrea saw the look of surprise on her husband’s face. She thought he might be pissed, but he looked as pleased as Jared. Andrea had no idea what a harem dance might entail, so she just started swaying to the slow blues beat. She figured she should be dancing to something Mediterranean, but Jared probably didn’t have anything like that. She raised her arms above her head and turned around and it struck Andrea that her dancing was coming off more like a strip routine than some belly dance, but she had no intention of taking anything off. Andrea kept moving to the music, running her hands over her body and swaying and twisting. She closed her eyes as she danced and she found herself really getting into it. The caresses of her own hands felt really good and the better she felt, the more Andrea put into her dance. When her hands glanced over her breasts, it felt like they were almost bare to Andrea. It was turning into a full-fledged erotic dance. Andrea was oblivious to her audience and only stopped dancing when Jared stopped the music. She opened her eyes and saw Maria looking at her with a smile, while her husband looked shocked and aroused and Jared appraised her with naked lust.

“That was quite some dance, Andi,” Maria said.

“Yeah, baby, I didn’t know you had that in you.” Seth told his wife.

“I’m just full of surprises tonight, I guess,” Andrea grinned.

Andrea asked her husband next and when Seth said “Treat,” she figured she would give as good as she got and told him to give them all a little Chippendale’s dance. She also said that something had to come off. Seth did not seem nearly as upset as she thought he’d be. Instead, he hopped right to his feet while Maria put a dance CD into the stereo.

As soon as the music started Seth strutted his stuff. He was much less inhibited than his wife and he was pumping his hips in the air and grabbing his crotch. He danced to Andrea, who was still sitting on the floor, and gyrated his hips right in front of her face. When she recovered from laughing, Andrea ran her hands up her husband’s legs, nails clawing at his pants, then she massaged him and felt his bulge grow under her touch. Feeling Seth’s cock grow Andrea felt her own need for it grow as well and although the game was really getting interesting, she hoped they would be alone soon.

Andrea saw that Maria was waving a dollar bill and then she yelled, “Hey, big boy!” Seth danced over to the dark haired girl and Andrea thought things really were getting interesting. Seth gyrated at Maria while both Andrea and Jared cracked up. He whipped his shirt off over his head. Maria was hooting and whistling. Seth held open the front of his pants and Maria took the invitation, her hand diving into them. Andrea was amazed when Maria didn’t pull her hand right out, but left it there and it was obvious Maria was grabbing Seth’s cock. Andrea glanced at Jared, but he didn’t seem to mind at all, he just kept laughing. She decided that she didn’t really care either, she was just surprised that Maria was so brazen. “You are a big boy, aren’t you?” Maria laughed. Maria finally withdrew her hand, sans dollar bill. Andrea noticed that her husband’s face had grown rather red.

When Seth sat down he didn’t bother to put his shirt back on. He just grabbed his drink and took a big gulp. He couldn’t believe it. Hot little Maria, his best friend’s wife, who he’d been checking out for a couple years now had just grabbed his cock and not only that, she did it in front of her husband and his wife. When she wrapped her fingers around him Seth thought he was going to explode, but he managed to keep it in check. He looked over to make sure Jared wasn’t pissed and thankfully he didn’t seem to be. This game was getting pretty cool. Seth wondered how far it would go and how far he wanted it to go. A few years ago he and Andrea had talked about maybe experimenting with another couple, or a threesome, but it had never amounted to more than fantasy and some talk while they were in bed. Even if Andrea would consider such a thing he knew she wouldn’t do it with Jared and Seth was pretty sure he didn’t want to see his wife with one of his oldest friends anyway.

They went around with more silly, sexy stuff and Seth could feel his pulse pounding. He also knew, just by looking at her, that his wife was feeling very horny. There was a look she always got in her eyes. He was surprised she hadn’t dragged him out of there yet, but she seemed to be enjoying the risqué game too. And things just kept heating up.

It came back around to Seth’s turn and he asked his wife “Truth or Treat.” She said, “Treat,” since they were mostly past truths. Seth had no idea why that popped into his mind at that moment. Maybe it was temporary insanity, or maybe Seth figured that since Jared was cool about his wife groping him that Seth should return the favour. Whatever the reason, Seth turned to Andrea and told her, “Since you were so curious earlier about what’s under Jared’s kilt I want you to go find out.” Then Seth added, “Blindfolded.” Andrea’s eyes widened and she looked like she wanted to slug Seth, but he stood firm. Andrea gritted her teeth, and then turned away from her husband with a flick of her blond hair.

Maria went and got a cloth napkin, which served as a perfect blindfold. She thoughtfully wrapped it over Andrea’s eyes and waved her hand in front of her until she was sure Andrea couldn’t see anything. Then Maria moved Andrea closer to Jared and said, “Be good, Andi. Or at least don’t be too bad,” Maria giggled. She didn’t seem to mind at all that Andrea was going to put her hand up her husband’s kilt. Seth found himself surprisingly turned-on as he watched Maria guide Andrea’s hand to Jared’s bare leg. Jared was wearing the biggest shit-eating grin Seth had ever seen. Blindly, Andrea moved her hand forward and out of view. Seth knew the second his wife made contact because she let out a surprised little gasp. After she had found whatever was under there, Seth’s wife did not remove her hand and he could tell by her motions that she had a good hold on Jared’s cock. Seth was even harder than he’d be earlier, watching his wife grope another man, and for the first time he was thinking this game could get out of control. Andrea seemed to be enjoying what she was doing. Andrea’s behavior was certainly surprising him. How far would his wife go?

Andrea had Jared’s thick cock in her hand and since she was blindfolded all she had was the sensation of its warmth filling her palm. She guessed he was about as long as her husband, maybe a little more, but he was certainly thicker. No wonder Maria was always so perky. Although she’d always thought Jared was a little rude and too forward with her, Andrea could not deny that having her hand around his cock was very arousing. She could feel herself getting very wet as she pumped the shaft in her little hand, her fingers just making it around his girth. At first she was going to be showy just because she was pissed at Seth for making her do this. As drunk and horny as she was, Andrea would not have been putting her hand on Jared’s cock unless she was told to. But when she touched him, Andrea’s body just reacted and now she was touching him because she wanted to. All she knew was that the game was headed into dangerous territory and that Seth had better get her home soon.

When Andrea took her hand away, Jared slipped her blindfold off and blew her a kiss, infuriating her. “That was nice, Andi.” He grinned.

Andrea was so turned on that she was a little shaky sitting back on the floor. Seth leaned over to her and whispered, “Are you too mad?” He asked. Andrea kissed her husband and whispered, “Not at all. I’m still having fun if you are.”

“Come on, enough whispering, let keep going,” Jared chided.

Andrea asked Maria, who ended up having to do a dirty phone call to a complete stranger. She just picked up the phone and dialed at random. She woke some poor guy out of a sound sleep, but he was awake by the time she was done with him. Andrea thought Maria sounded very sexy as she moaned into the phone and told the guy what she was doing and wished he were doing to her. Andrea saw that Maria’s hand kept wandering toward her pussy too. Maria wanted to touch herself and was only stopping just short of doing it. Maria faked an orgasm into the phone and hung up, laughing. Maria went to her husband next, and she made him slow dance with Seth, which left the woman rolling. Both guys really hammed it up too, with Jared dipping Seth and Seth spinning him. The kilt flew up on the spin, giving both sexed-up woman a good look at his cock. That was just what Andrea didn’t need. Seth collapsed on the floor laughing while Jared sat back on the couch trying to recapture his dignity.

When he got his breath back from laughing, Jared asked Andrea, “Truth or Treat?” When she said the later he said, “Are you sure, Andi?”

With a quick dart of her eyes to her husband, Andrea said, “I’m game for just about anything. Shoot, tough guy.” She saw the look in his eyes and regretted it almost as soon as she said it.

“Okay then. I want you to show us, with Maria, just what you did with that girl in college.” He crossed his arms in triumph.

“I…I…I can’t do that. Don’t you think that’s a bit much?” Andrea said.

“Depends on what you did,” Jared laughed.

Andrea looked to Maria who seemed nervous, but willing. Then she looked at her husband, hoping he would help her out of it, but Seth just said, “It’s up to you, baby.”

She was so nervous, not that the thought of doing it was so bad, but it was having the audience. But Jared did warn her and Andrea’s stubborn streak wouldn’t let her be the one who stopped the game.

Andrea pushed Jared over and sat beside Maria on the couch. She wondered if Maria had ever been with another woman before. That knowledge might have helped a bit. “How do we do this?” Maria asked Andrea, as if she were some sort of expert. Andrea was trying to remember what had happened all those years ago. She’d been even drunker than she was now so it was all kind of fuzzy. Andrea did know that she’d enjoyed it and probably would have gone further if either of them had been braver. Without a reason to stall, Andrea laughed nervously and said, “Okay,” then softly kissed Maria.

It took Maria a couple seconds to respond to Andrea’s kiss, but then her soft lips parted and the black-haired beauty put an arm around Andrea. Andrea’s heart was racing as she slipped her tongue into Maria’s willing mouth. Maybe it was her general state of horniness, but Andrea found kissing Maria such a turn-on. She had her fingers tangled in Maria’s hair, mashing her lips into Maria’s even harder. Maria sucked on her tongue and tickled it with her own. Kissing Maria was so different from kissing her husband. Andrea liked kissing Seth, but Maria seemed to understand that there was a teasing art to kissing. Her tongue kept flicking at Andrea’s, teasing it even as Andrea pulled her tongue back. Maria swept her tongue over Andrea’s lips playfully, and then nipped at her bottom lip. A moan escaped Andrea’s lips and she pulled Maria’s mouth back to hers, kissing more forcefully now. Slowly, Maria was becoming the more aggressive one and Andrea found herself following Maria’s lead. That was how it had been last time too, she remembered. Maria scratched her long nails across Andrea’s bare back, sending shivers down the blond’s spine. When Maria did the same to her bare stomach, Andrea had to try not to laugh since she was pretty ticklish there. But laughing was the last thing on Andrea’s mind when Maria cupped both her breasts. The halter was so thin it might as well have not been there and Andrea’s nipples popped through it as Maria stroked them with her fingers. Again, Maria’s touch was not like Seth’s more gentle, coaxing Andrea’s arousal on rather than forcing it. Maria had Andrea’s nipple tingling to the point that she sighed and moaned, pulling her mouth away from Maria’s.