Truth or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea knew she should stop Maria, she didn’t know how far this was supposed to go, but it felt too good and she just relaxed as Maria pushed the halter up above her breasts. If Maria’s hand had felt good on the firm, pale flesh, then her mouth was amazing. Andrea was running her hands through Maria’s hair as the girl flicked her tongue over her long, pale nipples. There was no hiding her arousal now and Andrea was starting not to care. Let the guys have a show if they wanted it. Though it wasn’t fair that Andrea was the whole show, so she pushed Maria’s costume from her shoulder and peeled it down beneath her breasts. The big D-cups spilled into Andrea’s hands, although she could barely contain them. Maria’s nipples were fat and an almost dark brown, and then thickened at Andrea pulled on them. Maria’s body still bore tan lines from the summer and the contrast of the lighter skin around them only made her nipples appear to be darker. Andrea pinched and rolled Maria’s nipples and mashed her breasts in her hands and Maria locked her lips over Andrea’s nipple and sucked as she moaned.

Maria moved so that she was on her knees above Andrea on the couch. This gave the blond genie great access to her breasts and she made the most of it, sucking and licking the fat, dark nipples. Maria held Andrea’s mouth against her and softly moaned, “Mmm, that’s it, bite them, oh yes, a little rougher.” Andrea was really getting into it, nipping at Maria’s nipples and stretching them out, then letting them snap back to the jiggly flesh. Maria pushed Andrea back onto the couch and leaned over and kissed her. Maria’s knees were between Andrea’s legs and she ground it into Andrea’s cunt. She tried to squeeze her legs closed, but could not and Maria kept that wonderful pressure on. At that point Andrea had her lips locked onto Maria’s breast as much to muffle her moans as anything else. Being horny all night was catching up with her and she felt her control slipping away. Andrea stopped trying to close her legs and was now pushing back against Maria’s knee. Maria sank lower, again devouring Andrea’s breasts and now Andrea’s thigh was caught between Maria’s legs. Andrea felt Maria’s bare pussy rubbing against her and the thin harem pants did not block Maria’s wetness at all. Andrea liked that Maria was just as turned on as she was. While Maria sucked Andrea’s nipples she pushed her hand down and rubbed Andrea’s pussy. “Ohhhh….” Andrea moaned, pushing back at Maria’s hand. Maria rubbed harder and the materiel of Andrea’s tiny lace panties was pushed between her pussylips and Andrea was moaning even louder, her pussy on fire.

Seth just couldn’t believe it. He thought the girls might make out or something, but this? There was no way he thought his wife would go this far with another woman, especially with Jared in the room, but there it was. He was getting to witness every man’s fantasy. And what made it even better was that he got to see Maria too, a woman he’d been fantasizing about for so long. Maria’s breasts looked just as good as Seth thought they would and his cock throbbed for relief when his wife sucked on her nipples. While Andrea’s were long and thin, Maria had fat, stubby nipples and Seth could tell she liked them handled rough. Maria put in her hand inside Andrea’s harem pants and the materiel was so see through that both Seth and Jared could see Maria’s fingers push Andrea’s panties aside. Andrea, not to be outdone, pulled up the bottom of Maria’s costume and reached between her legs. Seth found Maria’s pussy, all neatly trimmed and with it’s puffy lips to be very sexy. He would have given anything to be able to sink his cock between those lips. His wife’s slender fingers were rubbing them now and Seth was feeling envious. Seth could also still see Maria’s hand busy at Andrea’s cunt. Maria had two fingers pushing into Andrea while she sucked her nipples and the more turned-on Andrea got, Seth saw she was rubbing Maria’s pussy less and less. Seth knew that his wife started to lose it as she got close to cumming and amazingly Seth thought Maria was about to make his wife cum right there in front of everybody. This certainly wasn’t the Andrea Donovan he was married to.

“oh god…oh god…ohgodohgodhogodohgod…OH MY GOD!!!” Andrea cried as she came, her pussy grasping at Maria’s fingers and gushing. She pulled Maria’s mouth from her breasts and kissed her fiercely while she rode the wave of her orgasm. Finally, trembling, Andrea came down. She covered her breasts back up. It took another moment or two before she slipped away from Maria and went back onto the floor beside her husband.

Jared actually applauded. He leaned over and kissed Maria. When she tried to pull her costume back but Jared stopped her and Maria left it down. “Very good, that was amazing Andi, babe. I didn’t know you had that in you.”

Andrea was completely red faced, but there was nowhere to hide so she just had to sit there and take it. Still, she sat in silence. She was mostly angry with herself for letting go so easily. But she’d been horny all night and Maria’s touch felt so good. Anyway, she just sat quietly.

“Well, uh, should we keep going?” Seth asked lamely. It was obvious the game had reached a turning point and if they went on now they would be going into territory that was uncharted for all of them. Seth wanted to go on. He knew the risk he was taking, but at this point he was willing to go wherever the game went. It seemed that after what just happened Andrea was pretty open too, but he couldn’t be sure about that.

Everyone else nodded that they were ready to keep going except Andrea. She could feel them waiting for her. She was so torn. Her body was telling her to go on, she wanted to know what could happen next, but her mind screamed at her to stop before she did something she wanted to regret. “Come on, Andi, you can’t quit now, the game’s just getting good. You can’t be the only one to have fun.” That pushed Andrea over the edge and she gritted her teeth and said, “Okay, let’s go.” She turned to her husband and asked the titular question and he asked for a treat. Andrea was prepared to give him just that. Let’s see how far Jared really wants to go, she thought. “Okay, first, I am guess we are at the anything goes stage. Jared? No one can back out?”

Jared looked at his wife and then Seth. Andrea smiled when she saw him hesitate just for a second. A crack in the wall? But then Jared nodded and said, “Whatever the dare, I mean treat, no one backs out now. Agreed?” Everyone nodded.

“Okay then. Seth, since I know you liked what you saw, especially since you can’t keep your eyes off them, I want you to go over to Maria and you get as close as you can to her, but you may not touch her of your own volition. Maria, however, can do anything she wants to tease you.” Andrea told her husband. He looked very shocked that his wife was telling him to do this, but he got up and went over to Maria. Andrea looked to see how Jared was taking it, but he showed no reaction.

Maria, on the other hand, looked to be really enjoying herself. Her costume was still around her waist and she got up from the couch and told Seth to sit back on it. She playfully blew her husband a kiss and straddled Seth’s lap, holding her breasts out in her hands. Seth kept his hands at his sides, but Andrea could tell it was taking real effort. She knew her husband hated being passive like this and the fact that it was the first new pair of breasts being held that close to him in ten years just made it worse. Andrea only felt a little jealous and sort of wondered why she didn’t feel more. Actually, she felt herself getting aroused anew as she watched Maria taunt her husband with her breasts. But this was more about Jared to her than her husband. She wanted him to see that she wasn’t the only one who could be manipulated. How would Jared feel about seeing his wife teasing Seth with her breasts? Maria told Seth to open his mouth and just when he thought he’d be able to kiss those big orbs, she pulled back and giggled. Then she took her breasts and caught Seth’s face between them, smothering him. Andrea could hear Seth frantically slurping for a taste, but Maria denied him again. Andrea could see that Maria was rubbing her bare pussy against Seth’s crotch. Andrea hoped her husband didn’t embarrass himself by cumming in his pants. Finally Maria gave Seth a treat and popped one of those fat nipples into his mouth and he sucked it like a newborn. Maria tossed her head back and moaned, “Ohhh baby, yesss…”

Seth felt Maria humping her bare cunt against his crotch and he could feel her damp heat right through his pants. The teasing was making him nuts and when Maria finally relented he caught her nipple in his teeth like he would never let go. And by how frantically Maria was humping him Seth could tell Maria loved it. He didn’t care that her husband was sitting two feet away. Hey, his own wife had told him to do this! What had gotten into Andrea? It was a silly thought he knew, but it almost seemed like she was playing chicken with Jared. As long as he kept getting benefits like this he didn’t care.

There was a mini tug of war, but Seth released Maria’s breast from his mouth and she told him it was over. However, instead of making Seth get up she sat on the floor beside Andrea, her breasts still exposed. “Mmm, thanks, Andi. That was great,” Maria told Andrea.

Seth turned to Jared and Jared took a Treat. Jared didn’t look pissed about what had just happened with Maria, so Seth thought he should be cool and really give Jared a treat, but he was having trouble thinking of something. He didn’t want to come up with something lame. Finally he said, “Okay, I know when we were younger we always joked around about who was bigger. Now it’s time to settle it. I know how big I am. I want you to get a ruler and then you get to pick one of the ladies to help you measure.

It only took a couple seconds for Jared to retrieve a ruler. Of course being the cocky bastard he was he brought back a yardstick, saying, “This should do.” When he was nice and settled on the couch again Jared crooked a finger at Andrea and said, “Come here Andi, I need your help with something.” Andrea looked uneasy as she approached Jared. She was on her knees on the floor beside Jared on the couch. “Now,” he instructed her, “I need to have a good showing here so make sure you get me as hard as you can. Isn’t that right, Seth?”

Seth saw Andrea look at him with uncertainty in her eyes, but he just nodded and said, “Yup, whatever it takes.”

Jared pulled his kilt up unceremoniously and it looked like he was pretty hard already. Seth did want to avert his eyes, he really didn’t have any desire to see Jared’s prick, but he found he couldn’t turn away as he watched Jared take his wife’s hand and put it on his cock. Andrea touched it tentatively, like a child petting a skittish animal, but Jared told her, “Come on, Andi, that’s not going to get the job done. Don’t worry it won’t hurt you, too much.” Andrea’s hand looked very small next to Jared’s cock. He wasn’t giant, but with some jealousy Seth could tell it was bigger than his. Andrea grew bolder and went from just touching it to stroking it and then she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. She could just barely close her hand around his girth. She slowly jerked him up and down and Jared said, “That’s more like it. Do it like that, just a little fast. Hmmm, tighter…yeah, Andi.” Seth could see his wife getting more into it and he recognized that look of hunger in Andrea’s eyes and it scared him a little. Seth knew his wife well and he knew what that look meant. Andrea was jacking Jared off faster and his cock seemed to grow a little bit more.

Andrea looked up into Jared’s eyes, the eyes of a man she’d never really liked, who’d she’d always sort of thought of as a pig, actually, and saw him looking down at her with desire and Andrea hated it but she knew her eyes were conveying the same thing back. She didn’t like Jared at all, but she couldn’t help reacting to the situation, to his raw sexuality. She’d felt a charge when she’d touched his cock earlier and she felt it again now, only stronger. She couldn’t help but wonder what that thick cock might feel like inside her. Seth might get pissed if she seemed too into what she was doing, but he started it so he could hardly blame her. The way their sex life had been recently Andrea felt she could not be blamed for reacting to Jared’s strong sexuality. But she was angry at herself for reacting just the same. God, her pussy was so wet. Jared’s shaft felt so hot in her hand, partially from the friction she was creating. Andrea pushed her ponytail back as she bent forward and spit into her hand a couple times. That made things much slicker and she was able to really give Jared a good hand job. She wanted to get him off because she hoped it would wipe that superior smirk off his face. But she also realized that smirk was a big part of what was turning her on. She never thought in a million years she’d be doing this to that jerk. But here she was on her knees, jerking him off and getting more excited by it than her husband had managed to make her in some time. She leaned in closer, just to let him think she was going to suck on him, but instead blew some air across the head of his cock. Jared shivered and moaned, “Damn Andi, you’re gonna make me blow my cork.”
“Then I had better measure you now, before it shrinks,” Andrea said and grabbed the yardstick. Her guess had been close. Jared was a little over eight inches and a very nice handful. When she was done measuring Andrea laughed and flipped down the kilt, saying, “You’d better cover that thing up.” Of course she was joking, but Andrea did want it covered up because if she kept looking at it she just might lose control again.

Andrea went back to her place with a very satisfied look on her face and sat. She’d shown Jared she didn’t back down. The look on Seth’s face told Andrea that her husband was turned on and a little confused by it.

“Maria, girl, what would you like?” Jared asked his wife.

“A treat, of course.” Maria answered.

“Since you got Andi here off, and I don’t think she can deny that, I want her to get you off.”

Maria lay back on the floor and Andrea crawled over her. Not wasting anytime, Andrea grabbed Maria’s costume and pulled it the rest if the way off. Andrea knew the way the game was going now, it was pretty obvious after how she’d jerked Jared off, and Andrea was determined to enjoy it, to give herself over to complete abandon for one night. Andrea started out again by kissing Maria while she toyed with her nipples, but quickly moved her hand down Maria’s tummy to her neatly trimmed pussy. Andrea found her soaking wet and instantly sank two fingers into Maria’s cunt. The dark haired woman cried out and thrust her hips up at Andrea’s probing fingers. Her arms were around Andrea and she was kissing her back. Andrea tore her lips from Maria’s and then gave each nipple a nice, long hard suck before kissing her way farther down. Andrea stopped to kiss Maria’s thighs and it was as much to get her breath as it was to tease Maria. Andrea had never gone down on a woman before and while she wanted to do it, to get Maria off with her tongue, she was still just a little apprehensive. The only pussy she’d ever tasted to this point was her own. The strong scent of Maria’s arousal filled Andrea’s senses and she could hear the wet sloshing of her own fingers churning in and out of Maria’s cunt. Maria moaned loudly and writhed all over the carpet, reaching down and stroking Andrea’s hair while she not-so-subtly guided the blond’s mouth to her pussy.

Maria’s lips were so swollen and they glistened with her juices and Andrea stuck her tongue out and lapped at them. Andrea found she liked the taste. While it wasn’t quite like her own, Maria tasted a little stronger and Andrea thought she tasted a little sweeter, it was pleasant and Andrea especially liked the way Maria cried out her name when her tongue touched her. Andrea kept licking at Maria’s lips and fingering her and Maria was going so wild that Andrea feared she’d go into convulsions. She knew that Maria must be a handful in bed. It also turned Andrea on to no end knowing the effect that watching her go down on Maria had to have been having on the guys. Andrea drove her tongue into Maria along with her fingers and knew Maria was very close to cumming. “GGGGOOOODDDD ANNNNDDIII!!!!” Maria cried.

This was about all Seth could take. Now he knew Andrea had gone mad. Not that he minded, in fact he had to get some relief soon or he’d have a serious case of blue balls on his hands, but this was not the woman he lived with. Andrea was not boring in any sense, but this was a woman who didn’t even usually dress all that sexy and now she was going down on another woman right in front of him and another man. It was too good to be true. But that wasn’t all. Just moments ago Andrea had been jerking off his longtime friend, a guy he knew she couldn’t stand, in front of all assembled too. Maybe there was something in the drinks. Whatever it was, Seth knew he’d better be fucking his wife or Maria soon. Andrea was acting like a whore and something about it really turned her husband on.

Maria's cunt was sopping wet and she gave a last keening cry before reaching orgasm. She tore at Andrea's hair and called out her name over and over and like a trooper Andrea lapped at the flow of juices that came from her until with a deep sigh Maria finally settled down. When she had, Maria pulled Andrea's face back up to hers and kissed the other woman, liking away at her juices, which glazed Andrea's face.

The game took a quick pause while they freshened their drinks. Seth was hoping it would give a chance to talk to his wife, but she went into the kitchen to get the drinks with Maria while the men stayed in the living room.

"So, how about all this?" Jared asked his friend.

"I've got to say, I'm stunned. I knew you threw wild parties, but nothing like this."

"Yeah, I didn't think anything like this would happen. Isn't it great?"

Seth paused, and then said, "Yeah, it's great. I'm just surprised is all." He didn't bother to finish his sentence, but apparently he didn't need to.

"Yeah, who would have thought that Andi was such a hellcat? Damn. Are you prepared to keep going with this? I think this might go all the way." Jared said.

Seth was still not sure how he felt about the idea of seeing Jared actually fucking his wife. The sight of her jerking his cock, and obviously very into it, was jarring enough. But he could not get the idea of finally getting to have Maria from his mind so he said, "I'll go as far as Andrea will. It's all up to her."

Jared laughed. "Then the game is on."

XXXXXXXXX

The women came back and handed the drinks out. Just moments ago in the kitchen they'd had their own exchange.

Andrea was quite surprised when Maria embraced her and deeply kissed her in the kitchen. This wasn't part of the game, after all. But despite her nagging apprehension Andrea fully returned the kiss. It seemed kind of odd to her that Maria still hadn't bothered to put anything on and it made Andrea self-conscious of even the skimpy outfit she wore. "Thank you, that was so wonderful," Maria told Andrea, kissing her again. "It was great for me too," Andrea said and meant it.

"I just wanted to make sure you and Seth aren't freaked out by all this. Jared and I have played games like this before with other friends, though none of them have gone this far before."

"I can't speak for Seth, although I think I could guess what he's thinking. I'm okay with it, just a little shocked by my behavior, I guess."

Maria kissed Andrea again and said, "As long as you're enjoying yourself just go with it. No one's going to judge. We're all willing participants, right? And if you want to stop at any point just say it, there won't be any hard feelings."