Truthy Sperm

Story Info
What does she really feel?
1.2k words
3.78
9.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheErotiX
TheErotiX
15 Followers

I have a pet peeve.

This is something that has been building and building and building inside of me for some time. I see it in videos, stories, etc., it is everywhere and it is pervasive. It has bothered me so much, I decided it was time to do something about it so, I created an account on Literotica and wrote this story.

There are a lot of fantastic stories on Literotica. So thank you to all the people out there that write them. The stories range from stretches of the imagination to pure fantasy. And there are so many of the stories that are really enjoyable.

But there's a subject a lot of them are incorrect about. OK, who am I kidding? All the stories that reference what I'm talking about here get it wrong. I've literally never read a story that gets it right. But then again, I haven't read all of the stories, so maybe someone got it right. My apologies to anyone that has gotten it correct.

For all the other writers, this story is for you...

What am I talking about?

Sperm. It is otherwise known as cum, jizz, spooge, man seed, jism, jizm, baby batter, etc. and about a billion other names. It is only outdone, in terms of synonyms, by one word in the English language. Penis. A daffodil by any other name.

I'm not trying to be coy here. This is a really important topic I'm discussing. It is something that can help out not just in storytelling, but in real life too. It will really keep you from sounding like a fool with your woman or your man to a lesser degree, so to speak (foreshadowing here). And it will also lend more credibility to any story that you tell.

Again, I realize Literotica is about fantasy, and all sorts of other good stuff. But I believe a story can be so much better if it includes accuracy. I'm talking about something as substantial as gravity. IE, if a writer told a story where gravity reversed itself, it would be a real reach that would take away from what the story was about.

And then there's culture. Everyone writes the same thing like it's a fact, when it isn't. All the writers just seem to be a herd of sheep that follow along with what is assumed to be the truth.

Side story here; Wash your hands before you pee or poop. Not after. Every scientist in the world will tell you the place with the most germs on your body is your hands and not your ass or cock. So why would you wash afterwards instead of before. I mean come on, what is the most valuable, precious place on a man's body? It's the penis, right? So to be germ free, wash your hands before you pee. Penn and Teller have addressed this issue. It is a fact.

OK, back to the issue at hand. Sperm. For all the writers out there making references to hot spunk, cum, sperm, and any other synonym out there for shooting 'it' into a woman's pussy, mouth, cunt, ass, or any other orifice. This message is for you. You're making a big, big mistake! No, nothing is wrong with any of the above statements except for the word 'hot'.

If you're a guy, take a moment and look down in between your legs. What do you see? Yes, the floor, but look up a bit higher for something that is attached to you. So what do you see? It's your penis, cock, dick, or a bazillion other names for it. Now what's under that? It's your balls, testicles, etc., right?

Now I'm fairly sure we can all agree that's where the 'white stuff' comes (obvious pun, but not intended) from, right? It comes from the flesh sack hanging below the most important body part men have. Why is that?

Well, here's the scientific news flash. Human sperm cannot survive at the normal body temperature of 98.6 degrees. It is actually several degrees cooler than 98.6 degrees. Look it up. It's a fact. And yes Literotica is about fantasy, but again, the more facts in a good fantasy make a story even better.

Human beings, along with most other mammals on this planet, have this freaky looking, saggy flesh thing, hanging under the penis. We humans generally refer to it as our balls. Here's the important part. The sole purpose of that 'sack' is to keep it, that being sperm, cooler than the rest of the body. HINT; That's why men who really want to get a woman pregnant shouldn't wear briefs. So let 'em hang loose and wear boxers if you really want to knock her up.

Let's review the facts. Sperm needs to be cooler than body temperature. So, the human female pussy, internal to her surrounding flesh is probably at 98.6 degrees, assuming she's healthy. So when a man pumps his 'hot sperm, cum, whatever' into whatever orifice he's penetrating, based on the above facts, what should the woman feel? Warmth? Heat? Bzzz, none of the above!

If anything, and this is assuming the inner walls of her pussy or her cervix have bionic temperature sensors. She would actually feel something akin to a cool breeze sensation as the ejaculate, err, sperm, floods into her body. And according to all the commercials on TV for tissues, fabric softener, lotions, breath mints, etc., and all that talk about a 'cool breeze sensation', what she would actually feel is just that. A cool breeze sensation.

So guys, live with this reality. She doesn't feel heat or your hot sperm. It is scientifically impossible.

The friction from your cock, as you're humping her, doesn't increase the temperature inside her pussy that much. And for what little it does, the temperature differential would be just that much more, giving her a chance to feel an even fresher 'cool refreshing breeze'.

The reality is, the only possible thing a woman can feel, when a man shoots his sperm into her vagina is a cool sensation.

Bummer, I know. It's a let down from everything you've known, read, or believed. So now I'll make my apology.

I'm sorry. Facts are facts, and when it intrudes on sex, relationships, fantasies, or whatever, it's just a real bummer. So why did I point this out? Well, uh, it's a fact, and whether if feels good or not, knowing facts is generally a good idea for life and for stories. The more facts that are put into a fantasy make it that much better.

Plus, on a personal level, I was just getting really pissed off at all the writers that get it so wrong on this specific subject. So basically, as I mentioned, I apologize to the readers for bursting your bubble, but to the writers: PLEASE GET IT RIGHT!

And as a side note, from now on, just like some stupid song or jingle you've heard, and would rather forget, but can't. Every time you read a story about 'HOT' cum or whatever shooting into some orifice on a female body, I hope you think about this factual story.

Again, my apologies to the readers... Writers, let's get this sorted so the readers can get what they want.

Thanks to all for reading this, hopefully researching this, and just thinking so you know the truth.

God bless and good night!

TheErotiX
TheErotiX
15 Followers