Try Before You Buy Ch. 02

Story Info
Master uses my holes.
5.2k words
4.38
77.6k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Fuzznfangs and SirOrrence for Copyediting!

*****

A few hours later one of the older house girls comes into the room.

"Get up! We have to clean you before your new master takes you home."

I reluctantly rise and follow the girl out of the room.

After entering the bathing chambers I am bought into a tile covered room with manacles hanging from the ceiling. The house girl lowers a pair and locks them tightly around my wrists. The cold metal bites into my wrists as I am lifted so that I have to stand on tip toe.

The same girl briefly leaves the room and returns with all the supplies for an enema.

"Your new owner was very specific about wanting you cleaned up inside and out," she says, as she brandishes the bag and tube.

The girl walks around behind me and I feel a cold sensation of lube as it is spread around my ass, then a brief shot of pain as a finger shoves its way into my asshole. The finger leaves and a few seconds later I feel something rubbery instead. My asshole tightens involuntarily and I hear the girl sigh.

"Loosen up or this is going to take forever."

I struggle to control myself and relax. As I do, the rubber thing pushes harder and there is a shot of pain and a rough burning feeling as it starts spreading my ass. My tight hole continues to widen as it is forced further inside me, and I screw up my face and bite my lip to keep from whimpering. Finally there is a pop and my ass closes around the plug that has seated itself inside of me.

Shortly after I hear a pumping sound and to my horror the plug in my ass seems to inflate, making it impossible to remove and much more uncomfortable.

Then I feel a strange sensation and a chill runs through me as water begins rushing into my bowels.

It seems to go on forever. It's not long before cramps begin working their way through my stomach and as I look down I see that my stomach is bloated.

I hang there struggling not start crying again as pain swirls around my stomach.

After a minute or so the girl asks, "How are we doing?"

"Not well, Miss. Can you please take this out of me?"

For an answer she walks around behind me. I hear the air being released from my plug, and in one swift motion she rips the plug from my ass, letting out a rush of liquid after it.

I let out a cry as the liquid pours out of me. My face turns red from the shame of having someone witness this.

"Once more, then we will clean you up," she says.

This time she uses warm water, and my skin breaks out in a sweat as it pours into me.

After the plug is removed and the majority of the water has run out of me, my bonds slacken and my arms are lowered.

The girl removes the shackles and bids me to follow her into the next room, the bathing area, where I am put into a tub and scrubbed down vigorously by two other slave girls. After being cleaned, I am rubbed with lavender oils, and my hair is dried and wrapped up into the usual pony tail.

After being dried off, one of the girls hands me a loose, sheer white dress.

"Put this on and assume the resting position. Your master will be here shortly to claim you."

I kneel on the floor, keeping my eyes trained on the crack of light that I can see under the door in front of me. I strain my ears for the sound of approaching footsteps.

I wait for what seems like hours, but is probably no more than fifteen minutes. Then I hear approaching footsteps and that familiar chill shoots down my spine.

The door is thrown open and my master enters the room carrying a leash. He quickly walks over to me and clips the leash into my collar and gives a quick tug.

"On your feet. Heel."

I quickly obey and follow him as he walks out of the room, down a long corridor, and out the front door. I am blinded by the first sunlight that I have seen in half a year.

There is a sharp tug as my master pulls on the leash. I realize that I have stopped walking, and I quickly get back into position.

"Sorry, Master! Please forgive me, Master."

He frowns at me and my stomach does a flip. What sort of punishment will I receive for this infraction?

He walks to a nearby black sedan. There is a large man in a black suit is standing by the car.

My master however walks me around to the trunk, where he opens it and says, "Inside now."

I hesitate, and he jerks hard on the leash.

"NOW."

I hop forward and awkwardly get into the trunk.

Once inside I see that there are restraints specifically added to this trunk for just this purpose. I am strapped in tightly. My ankles are bound together and tightly to the floor, and my knees are bound the same way. My arms are put behind my back and my wrists are cuffed together. Then my collar is attached to a metal clip on the floor. Afterwards a ball gag is put in my mouth, and a blindfold completes the binding.

The trunk slams, and I am left in complete darkness.

I try to keep myself calm as I hear the car start up.

We drive for what feels like forever, every bump, bounce, and turn only making my position worse and worse.

I try to keep my tears at bay at the realization sinks in that I have actually been sold. The world I knew is no more, and I have no idea what my new master has in store for me.

Eventually we do stop, the trunk is opened, the straps are removed, and I am unclipped. However the ball gag and blindfold are left on.

I hear the leash being clipped to my collar again and my masters voice as he says, "Heel."

I don't know how to do this blindfolded, but I try to follow as best as I can.

My bare feet feel the cold concrete floor turn into tile, then wood. We enter an elevator and I can feel us going down.

We then walk across another cement floor, and I hear three different doors being unlocked and relocked after us as we walk down what must be a long hallway.

"Remove your blindfold and gag now, slave. Take a look at your new home."

I quickly comply, and see that we are standing in a long cement hallway with four metal doors to the sides and two other doors at either end of the hallway. We are standing next to one of the doors which opens into a small cell.

"Inside," he orders. As I obey him, the door is closed and locked behind me.

I can see his face through the small barred window in the door as he tells me, "I will return for you shortly."

I sit down on the bed, which is a solid metal frame bolted to the floor, with only a thin mattress pad. There is nothing else in the room.

Later I am dozing on the bed when the door opens.

I quickly get up and assume position one, thrusting out my chest. I hope that this is what he would want me to do.

"On your feet. It's time to play."

I can't stop myself from shaking as I follow him out of the room, over to one of the other doors in the hallway. I am absolutely terrified of what is about to happen. The anticipation and the sheer lack of information makes my imagination run wild with the possibilities.

We enter the room and my breath catches. The walls are lined with tools of torture:

whips, floggers, straps, canes, clamps. There are manacles on the walls and hanging from the ceiling. There is what looks like a table from a doctor's office, and a large wooden X in another corner with straps all over it. That is all my brain takes in before I remember to put my eyes back on the floor.

"Strip, and come over here," he says, grabbing a pair of manacles hanging from the ceiling. The leather cuffs are attached to my wrists, and they are hoisted up into the air. After that he returns with a metal bar with cuffs on either end which is attached to my ankles. He then does something to the bar which lengthens it making my feet spread out to an uncomfortable width. Then a blindfold is put back over my eyes.

"You will count the strokes. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," I say, my voice quivering with fear.

What had I done to deserve punishment?

As if he hears my thoughts he says, ,

"I am only beating you for my own pleasure, It makes me happy to cause you pain."

My shaking increases and I can't help a small sob from escaping my lips.

"Don't make me gag you already, slave."

I hear the swish of something swing past my face and my whole body tenses up.

Then again, this time behind me, quickly followed by -

CRACK!

A line of fire sears across my ass. My brain can't process it immediately, but afterwards I let out a yelp of pain.

"One, Master."

"Don't forget to count or we will have to start from the beginning."

I feel a hard point press against my side as he walks around me. It is the cane that he is using on me.

Swish... Swish... CRACK!

This time his strike hits me right across the breasts, directly on top of my nipples. They go hard immediately and I cant help but cry out.

"Two, Master." I sob.

Immediately after I speak...

CRACK!

My breath leaves me and my body seizes up as his strike lands directly on my clit.

"... Three, ... Master." I say in a breathless voice that I struggle to get out.

He continues striking me with the cane, never giving me a clue when the blows will land. Sometimes the blows rain down in rapid succession, giving me little time to count. Other times he waits for what feels like minutes.

"Twenty, Master."

My body is crisscrossed with red welts all over.

I am struggling to slow down my breathing and stop myself from sobbing.

I hear him put the cane down. He takes the cuffs off of my ankles, and lowers my arms from the ceiling. He leaves the blind fold on but grabs my collar and pulls me after him across the room.

"Bend over," he says as my shins run into something solid but covered in leather. I lean over and place my hands onto what feels like a leather ottoman.

My arms are violently pulled forward and down as I fall forward on top of the ottoman. My face is hanging over one side, and my knees are on top of the ottoman. Then I feel rope being wrapped around my middle squeezing me against the ottoman and forcing my back to arch. My ankles are tied to the upper part of my thighs forcing them to stay bent and leaving my ass and pussy spread out and exposed. My arms are pulled behind my back and my wrists are bound to the opposing forearm.

I am completely helpless and my imagination goes into overdrive as I imagine what he will do to me in this position.

He trails his fingers across my ass and I hear a click and a loud buzzing sound. A vibrator is pushed up against my clit and goosebumps spread out across my body.

"What do you say, slave?"

"Thank... umph... you, Master," I can feel myself getting wet and the stirrings of an orgasm begin.

The master seems to be doing something behind me, but I am too distracted by the rising waves of pleasure to notice what it is.

Just as I am about to start begging for an orgasm, I feel a cold drip onto my asshole, followed quickly by pain as something is shoved into my ass.

"AHHH" I yell in surprise and fear.

CRACK! He smacks my asscheek hard with his hand, leaving a red handprint.

"You will be silent unless I say otherwise, slave. Also that was just a small plug. Like I said earlier you would do well to loosen up that ass of yours."

"Yes, Master. This slave is sorry for her outburst, Master."

The plug in my ass is uncomfortable, but as it sits there I begin to adjust to the feeling. The vibrator on my clit helps make the plug bearable. The interrupted orgasm starts to build again, more powerful this time.

He keeps the vibrator on my clit and I hear another click and the vibrations get faster and stronger.

"Thhhannnk you, Master."

In response, he grabs the base of my plug and twists it. The uncomfortable burning sensation makes me tense up my ass and groan softly.

He then pulls it out quickly and shoves it back in immediately afterwards.

I start panting and sweat beads on my skin as my orgasm is pushed back even further by the painful sensations in my ass.

The orgasm continues to build and my master keeps tapping on the plug, keeping it on my mind the whole time.

"Please, Master..."

"Please what, slave?"

"May this... uhh... slave cum, please, Master?"

"No."

Irritation and desperation cause me to squirm as he pulls the vibrator away from my clit.

"You may only cum from anal stimulation."

My breath quickens and my mind starts racing as I try to figure out how I can reach climax.

"What do you think of that, slave?"

I am so close at this point that I am writhing in frustration and I will take whatever I can get.

"Please play with my ass, Master, so that this slave can cum."

He grabs the plug and pulls it out and begins slowly fucking my ass with the tip. The sensation is strange and makes me squirm against my bonds. But my body craves stimulation so the pain transforms into something else, and makes my orgasm start building again.

My heart rate spikes as the discomfort becomes a strange form of pleasure.

"Master... please?"

"Yes, slave, you may cum."

The orgasm gets closer and closer. Just as it is about to hit he shoves the plug all the way into my ass. The feeling is the last straw and I am wracked with the biggest orgasm I have ever had, which is extended and increased by the plug, my muscles tensing and releasing and some drool falling out of my mouth.

"How was that, slave?"

"Thank you, Master. This slave is very grateful, Master."

"Now it is my turn."

A chill goes down my spine as I consider what this could mean. I hear a zip. Then he walks around to my face and I am confronted with his massive cock. He puts the rock hard member into my mouth and shoves, giving me no time to think and no time to prepare. His cock goes all the way down my throat until my nose is pushed up against his stomach. My body seizes and thrashes as it struggles to escape. But there is no escape, and he holds his cock there until my vision begins to darken. He pulls out and walks out of my sight. I feel him probe my pussy with his massive head, and then he roughly shoves into me.

The massive width of the cock brings me out of my daze and makes my eyes pop. He then begins to slowly fuck me, going deeper with each thrust. He bottoms out and then speeds up, battering my pussy, going harder and harder.

I start panting and sobbing as his thrusts pull all the way out and smash back in. Spit and tears mix to make my face a mess as my brain struggles to comprehend the hardest fucking I have ever received. My body struggles to find a way to escape but I am helpless and eventually I go limp and submit to the brutal pounding.

Abruptly he stops, leaving me heaving and my pussy gaping. Through the pain an overwhelming empty feeling takes over. I struggle to calm my breathing and stop my sobbing.

He walks around in front of me and shoves his cock which is covered in my juices straight down my wide open throat.

I gag and my body tries to throw up as it struggles to deal with the invasion.

He reaches over and grabs the plug that through this all is still in my ass and twists it, making me jerk and gag even harder on his cock.

"Mmmm, I like that," he says and twists it again.

And again I gag.

"I think it's time I tried out that little ass."

He says this as he pulls out. And an overwhelming feeling of dread comes over me. He must have seen it on my face because he said,

"Oh you don't look excited about that."

"Please, Master, have mercy, my ass can't handle your cock, this slave begs mercy, please, please, Sir, please!"

I struggle against my bonds and my final "please" comes out as a scream. I am terrified of what his cock will do to my ass and I will do anything to avoid being fucked there.

"This ass belongs to me now, slave. You have no say over what happens to it. I am going to fuck it, and I will enjoy doing it."

I drop my head as sobbing racks my body.

CRACK!

His hand slaps HARD directly on my pussy. I am momentarily speechless as the pain registers.

"You will control yourself, slave. To help you with that I am going to gag you now."

A massive ball gag is shoved into my mouth, stretching out my jaw and preventing me from making any sounds aside from a muffled "mmmph" sound.

"To help prepare your asshole, I have just the thing. Electricity. It will make your muscles loosen up."

With this he pulls the plug out of my ass with a pop. He walks in front of me, grabbing my hair to pull up my head so he can show me the plug that was just inside me. It is under an inch wide and it is maybe two inches long. He then holds up a metal plug with wires hanging off of it. This plug is about an inch and a half at its widest and four inches long.

He lets go of my head and walks around behind me. I feel a cold sensation as lube is spread around my asshole. He shoves a finger inside making me tense up. He pulls it out with a pop.

"Now let's LIGHTen you up a bit."

He laughs at his own terrible pun, and I feel the cold metal touch my asshole. He shoves hard. My body tries to fight against it, but the lube allows the narrow tip to slide inside. It keeps going and the pain builds in my lower half as I am slowly speared by this metal invader. He struggles to push it in further, but as he reaches the halfway point my body fights every inch.

CRACK!

Another hard slap on my ass makes me jump and lose focus. And with a POP the plug slides forward and firmly seats itself inside me.

"MMMMPPPHHHH!" I scream into the gag and my eyes pop as my body struggles to deal with the new sensations.

"Good, good, little slut. We will turn that ass into a fuck hole soon enough."

I hear a click and I feel a familiar vibration press against my pussy. The sensation is so fast and my nerves are so over-taxed that it is almost painful at first. But the vibrations are persistent and my body eventually begins to respond.

My breathing changes, from the frantic and panicked, to a slower pant. Drool bubbles and drips from around the gag.

"See, that's not so bad, is it?"

A strange tingling feeling starts to build inside of my ass. It quickly builds, and then my asshole starts to spasm. The tingling spreads through my stomach and a sensation of pins and needles follows it.

"Would you like me to turn it up?"

"MMMMPPPHHH!" I scream into my gag again

"No? Ok then, here we go."

The sensation doubles, and my ass continues to spasm and attempts to push the metal intruder out. Suddenly the tingling and vibrating stops. Spasms run through my whole body as it struggles to deal with the aftershocks of the electrocution.

There is no warning. I am overwhelmed by a tingling and burning feeling that takes over my entire body. I have no idea how long it lasts but soon after it stops it hits me yet again. This goes on for a while - I don't know how long. I think I black out at one point.

Eventually my thoughts become lucid again, and I realize that I haven't been zapped for quite a while. The plug is still in my ass, but I can't hear my master anywhere.

I hear a door open and close, and then a hand rests on my asscheek.

"So you are back. Good. I wouldn't want you to sleep through your first ass fucking."

He grabs the plug and pulls it out in one swift motion. The pain clears out any of the fuzziness in my mind that was left over from the electricity.

I can feel my ass gaping, opening and closing. A finger pushes inside. While it doesn't feel good, but it doesn't hurt either.

I feel a cold sensation as more lube is spread onto my asshole and two fingers shove some lube inside of me. My asshole still has the occasional spasm but feels much looser than before.

Then without any warning or ceremony, I feel the head of his cock push against my asshole. It pushes hard, and my ass begins to spread out for him. As it widens, I screw up my face in a grimace and bite down hard on the gag in my mouth.

12