Try Before You Buy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you are still so tight. Relax your ass and let me in, NOW."

I struggle to comply, pushing out and attempting to relax all the muscles. I know that fighting will only make this worse.

The massive invader continues to spread out my asshole. His hands grab my asscheeks and spread them apart. My mind races, and I start struggling against my bonds as his pressure increases and my panic rises.

"MMMPPPHHHHH!" I scream into the gag as the head finally pops past my sphincter and begins stretching out my insides. It feels like there is a baseball bat being pushed into my poor abused asshole.

He stops moving.

"You are going to squeeze my cock to death with this ass."

The shooting pains from my ass radiate up to my stomach.

He shifts forward slightly and a cramp hits me.

I barely have the energy to cry, but I start to tear up as he starts pushing his massive length into me.

Suddenly there is nothing in me. I realize he has pulled out. My ass struggles to deal with the change and immediately tries to close up when - POP! He roughly and quickly shoves the head back inside, eliciting a "MMMPHHH!" from me and sending spasms across my body.

This time he doesn't go slowly. He just pushes. And pushes, until he has most of his cock shoved up my ass. My whole lower half is in pain and I am helpless to stop the brutal invasion.

Again he pulls all the way out leaving my asshole gaping and sending shivers through my whole body.

He teases my ass like this a few more times, putting in the head and stretching out my sphincter over and over.

Then he says: "Time to go all the way."

His cock lines up with my tortured and spasming asshole. I bite down on the gag, anticipating the coming pain.

POP! The head goes in, and then I feel him start pushing, hard. I struggle against my bonds, trying desperately to get away from the huge cock that is slowly but inevitably forcing its way into my ass.

Eventually he stops. My body shudders, my ass clenches and spasms, and I can't stop the sobs that bubble around the gag in my mouth. His cock now rests balls deep in my ass.

I don't have the energy to scream any more. My world is entirely pain. I can't feel anything else. As he begins to slowly thrust into me, the pain changes and goes on and on in waves. As my brain struggles to deal with the overwhelming sensations, I drift off to a strange state of mind. I am hovering above myself, watching the massive cock fuck my helpless asshole. He speeds up his thrusts and is pulling out halfway now before thrusting back in hard. I feel the pain, but it almost feels like another person's asshole that is being brutalized.

I am jerked rudely back into reality when my master grabs my hair, wrenching my head back, and slaps my face hard once on each side.

"Don't you space out now. I want you to really feel it."

He punctuates every word with a quick thrust.

He removes my gag and says, "I want to hear you. Scream for me, slave!"

My jaw is sore, and there is a huge build up of spit in my mouth from the gag so as he begins thrusting into me, my screams are garbled and bubbly. He seems to enjoy them though, because I feel his cock pulse after every one.

The fucking seems like it will never end, his cock is sawing in and out of my tortured asshole. Every nerve in my body feels like it is on fire and I struggle against my bonds as hard as I can. But he is taking his time enjoying the sensations of my tight muscles constricting on his cock. Eventually my muscles give out and I cant fight anymore. I go limp in my bonds and I can only sob and scream after every hard thrust.

My mind races for some way to end my suffering. I just want him to cum so that this can all be over. So I do the only thing I can to get him off faster, I squeeze my tortured asshole as he pulls out of me and push back as he thrusts in, speeding up his thrusts into my ass by fucking him back.

He speeds up even more. His hips are slamming into my quivering asscheeks with a rhythmic slapping sound. Occasionally he spanks me as well leaving red handprints all over both cheeks. I am being pushed down hard into the ottoman as he loses all control and trusts wildly into me, pulling out almost all the way before plunging his entire length back into me. He grabs my hair and wrenches back on, it slapping me in the face over and over again while continuing to fuck me mercilessly.

I am sobbing uncontrollably now. His extra hard thrusts are punctuated by my wails and screams. My body starts to struggle again. Trying everything it can to escape the brutal pounding.

He pulls out all the way with a POP and in one quick movement shoves himself with all of his weight in to the root. His hands wrap around my throat and begin to squeeze. I immediately begin to get light headed. He uses his grip on my neck to pull me back even harder as he tries to get as far as he can inside of me. I feel a gushing sensation as warm cum shoots inside of me, followed by a few more short thrusts.

My vision begins to go dark as he hasn't released my neck yet. He rests on top of me motionless, letting the spasms of my asshole milk the cum out of his cock. Eventually he releases my neck and pulls out, sending a shudder through me.

Slowly he unties me and lifts me up. He grabs my hair and lifts my face to look at him.

"Very good, slave. I am pleased with you."

I am exhausted and my whole body hurts. My throat is sore from the fucking and the screaming but that is nothing compared to my lower half. My muscles are sore from the tensing and the electricity. My insides are sore from the rough battering they received. And worst of all my asshole. It is gaping open. It is red and swollen and cum is slowly dripping out. My asshole feels like it has been ripped apart. It will never be the same again after a fucking like that.

My master picks me up and carries me out of the room. Everything passes in a haze, I feel warmth and I come back into reality as I am placed into a bathtub. The water is hot and soapy, I lay back and let the warmth soak my muscles, as Master slowly lathers me up and washes me all over.

He picks me up from the tub and towels me off, I am laid down on a table with a soft cloth on it and I feel hands slowly massage my entire body. Oil is rubbed all over my body and very carefully ointment is applied to my sore and swollen asshole that still hasn't managed to close up all the way yet.

While I am lying there in a dozy state of bliss, I suddenly feel something warm and wet brush against my clit.

A small shiver goes through my body and I look down to see my Master between my thighs. He looks up at me and says.

"This is your reward, slave. Do you like it?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you very much." I say with a drowsy voice.

Then he softly licks my clit again. He pushes back the small hood uncovering it and his lips softly latch onto my most sensitive spot.

He begins sucking and lightly licking my clit with the tip of his tongue. My hands ball up and grab the sheet, I have to fight my urge to grab his head and pull it against me.

He continues licking and sucking occasionally nibbling on my clit. He adds to the sensations by softly and slowly pushing one of his fingers into my now dripping pussy.

The combination of the licking and the soft slow finger fucking does the job.

I feel a powerful orgasm building inside of me. My breath quickens as I feel it coming.

"Master... Please?" I say in a soft and pleading voice.

"You may cum."

"Thank you, Master"

I reach the edge and it hits me. Pleasure rushes through my entire body and as it subsides I drift off into sleep.

12