Try Everything Once

Story Info
Fantastic evening at a gentlemens' club.
4k words
4.19
73.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little bit nervous, but I guess there was no turning back now. I kept telling myself that it was no big deal, lots of people go, and it's not like it's wilder than other aspects of our sex lives. It's just that everything else we had done so far was pretty private. This time we were out in the general public, even if we were away from home and didn't know anyone.

Jack had done his homework, he had gone to several 'Gentlemen's Clubs' over the last few years, sometimes with friends, sometimes alone, and had learned a lot about how it works and what to expect. Different clubs in different states have different rules. The prices may vary from night to night. The place we were going to was nude, as opposed to topless, and in this particular area, they allowed a lot of touching. He was telling me, because he didn't want me to be surprised by anything. I told him I would be ok as long as the place wasn't too scary and there were enough people there that I wouldn't feel like anyone was looking at me.

I had dressed nicely, but not slutty. I wasn't sure what the proper etiquette was to look not too prudish, but at the same time not be mistaken for an employee. I had relaxed fit jeans, a white blouse, and black pumps. My hair was down and I had a little bit of perfume on. Jack was casual, with jeans and a denim button-down shirt, he had a little scent on too. We pulled into the parking lot, the place had a neon billboard sign, the outside was gravel. Jack explained to me that normally clubs like this are out in industrial parks, it's the zoning commission's way of allowing the clubs to exist, but at the same time, keep them away from elementary schools. I suppose that makes sense.

We got out of the truck, and he took my hand as we walked to the door. I noted interestingly that there was a wheelchair ramp, and then decided that the handicapped have just as much of a right to enjoy themselves as anyone else.

As we went to the door, Jack looked at me, as if giving me one more chance to back out. I was nervous, but at the same time, I had come this far, and I thought I might as well do it sooner or later. I kept my arms folded as he opened the door for me. We went into the first set of doors, and there was an attractive woman in the cashier booth. "Two of you?"

"Yes ma'am," Jack replied with a smile.

"That's forty. Can I give you any ones?

"Yes, better give about sixty." She raised her eyebrows slightly as she handed him three stacks of ones in elastics.

"Great, have fun, and take care of everyone who takes care of you, ok?"

"Absolutely, thank you."

I guess we smelled like rookies. I tried not to think about being conspicuous.

He took my hand and led me into the club. I took a deep breath and followed.

We walked in, and I saw there were two stages, with a row of tables and chairs around them, and a lot of other chairs in between and further away. My eyes went immediately to the girls on each stage, and I also noticed several girls in various states of undress talking to customers in the club. A pretty waitress came to our table and asked if we wanted anything. Jack asked for Grey Goose on the rocks, an appletini for me, some water, and a pack of Marlboro lights. (I guess he was planning on indulging a variety of tastes tonight.)

I had always wondered what the difference was in real life, between reality and the strippers I had seen in movies. Jack told me that they varied greatly. All of them weren't necessarily Playboy material, but there are so many tastes, and different fans like different types of girls, so any reasonably attractive girl who was willing to be uninhibited and get into it could probably make a living. I saw this right away. A couple of girls had obviously had children, which eased me a little, I had pangs of insecurity about my own mid-section, but I got a sense that if they were ok with it, I could be too. The breasts varied, from very small and perky to obviously fake with skyward pointing nipples. I had decided long ago to admire fake ones for what they were and not worry about it. The geography of where we were made it obvious that there would be a lot of latinas, but from what I saw, it was less than half, with a couple of black girls, and very exotic and pretty mixed races there too.

He looked at me across the table, and asked me if I was okay. I exhaled and smile and told him I was fine, but I was really looking forward to that drink.

"So, now what?" I asked.

"I say just watch for a while, get a feel for how it works in this club, how much you tip, what you expect in return, things like that."

The waitress brought our drinks. Jack tipped her two dollars and opened the cigarettes. I started drinking, and hoped the waitress wouldn't go far.

I watched as the girls would dance. Usually for one song, sometimes two, with a lot of variety in the music. I liked when they would play KISS and Motley Crue, and some of the newer stuff like Buckcherry, a lot of the newer rock I would just watch the dancing. It wasn't very crowded yet, but some guys would go up to the stage and slip the girls bills. They would kink out, do high kicks and stretches with their pussies right in the guys' faces, turn around and grind their asses on their cocks through their jeans. I could see some of them squeezing them very creatively. They would let the guys tickle up their bodies with the bills, over their bare crotches, and squeeze the money out of their fingers with their breasts. Eventually, some of the women in the audience started going up to the stage to tip and get closer. The dancers would hug them, nuzzle their necks, and grope their boobs through their clothes. I think they were mostly doing it to impress their dates. Wait. A date. To a strip club. Am I really here?

Jack didn't go up to the stage, but as we were near the stairs, he would slip each girl a dollar or two as they left. I asked him what he planned on doing tonight, and he said it depended on a few things.

"Like what?" I motioned the waitress to top me off.

"Well, first of all, how much money we want to spend. They are going to start coming over here to chat us up to go into the booths for a private dance. They have a system where they will give you a price. But they pull little tricks like, if you go through the song and don't tell them to stop, they will keep going and then tell you that you have to pay for each song. And of course you are expected to give a bit of a tip as well."

"Okay, so how much is it looking like?"

A girl left the stage, and Jack reached out two dollars to her as she walked by. She took them and kissed under his ear and smiled at me as she left.

"It will start at $20, and then some of the girls will have a premium."

"Well, I think we can handle some of that, if you want to."

"You don't mind letting me? Or watching?"

"I don't mind. It's a little different than I imagined, it's not like they are threatening at all, they're all being very sweet."

He lit another cigarette. "This place isn't too bad. The girls are nice, the managers aren't thugs, and the hustle isn't too aggressive. Some places I've been in I had to sit against the wall and make sure my wallet stayed put, or they would have picked it clean."

"Well, I don't feel that way here." I noticed as it got later, a lot of people were coming in. I was surprised at the variety of the crowd too. More than a few couples, of all different ages. Some were there to party, but some were watching the dancers intently.

A very lean exotic looking dancer got on the stage in front of us, I swear she was six feet without the clear heels. Medium sized natural tits, tight belly, long black hair to her ass, tanned all over. She was amazingly talented on the pole, doing long suspended twirls when I couldn't tell how she was hanging on. She pranced around the stage a bit, laid on her back and pulled one leg over her head. "Wow." I said to myself. She looked over at me and smiled. I saw Jack get up and walk over to the stage, handing her a couple of dollars. She laughed and stood up in front of him, doing a very balletic twirl with her leg over her head, with her crotch at the level of his nose. I could tell he was getting a good whiff. She turned around, and started shimmying her ass up and down his crotch, shaking her hair in his face, and then she looked over at me and smiled. The song ended, and she left the stage, touching my shoulder as she walked by.

He sat down and pulled out a cigarette and offered it to me, and I took it. I'm not much of a smoker, but I know Jack likes to watch me smoke every once in a while. I leaned in as he lit it.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked me.

"Kind of, what did you say to each other?"

"I told her you thought she was hot." I laughed out loud.

"Well I did."

"She suggested that you come over and tip her yourself."

I thought about it. This place wasn't nearly as intimidating as I thought it would be.

"Let's see what happens for a while I guess." I was getting really buzzed from three drinks and the cigarette.

"Look down."

"What?"

I looked, and I could see the black lights were illuminating the black lace bra I was wearing through my linen blouse. Oops. Didn't plan on being that public. He was smiling, I decided not to worry about it. I watched a conservatively dressed 40ish woman go to the stage for a boob shake and a squeeze. The dancer brushed her nipples over her lips. Okay, now I was getting a little bit hot. I took a drag on the cigarette and exhaled, and felt myself get up, take some ones off the table, and go to the stage. The blond dancer saw me come up, and I wasn't expecting what she did. She leaned forward, and put one leg over my shoulder, with her pussy right in my face, she was gyrating her pussy one inch from my nose. I put my hands on her hips to steady both of us, she reached up and arched her back. Then she put her hands on my shoulders and put her leg down. "I'm not supposed to let you touch me, sorry." she whispered to me. I started to panic, but she held me close, with my head in her belly, and said, "don't worry hon, it's all okay." That was NOT how I wanted that to feel. But she held out my hands, and twirled around in front of me. She crouched over and held her breasts apart. I remembered the money and put two dollars in between them. She squeezed them together, and made sure to catch my hand firmly between them. As she gripped the bills, she kissed under my ear, and said "Thanks baby." I looked up and smiled, she winked at me as she stepped back. I realized it was time for me to sit down.

There was a new drink on the table for me. I gulped at it and picked up the cigarette from the ashtray. Jack was smiling.

"Okay, I thought I would have to drag you up there."

"I decided I better do it before I had a chance to think about it."

"Oh, and just so you know, there's no touching. They can touch you, but you can't touch them." I kicked him under the table as he giggled.

I watched the crowd and the stage, feeling myself getting drunk, and getting more into it. Me and Jack started to talk about the dancers, pointing out which ones were really pretty, had great smiles, and how some were much more confident. Some of the older ones were truly beautiful.

The blond came out to the floor, she was wearing a canary yellow bikini, giant earrings and pink pumps. I reflected to myself that no one including myself, seemed to mind that it wasn't 1988. She sat down at the table with us. "I wanted to make sure you were okay." She was smiling and laughing at me a little.

"I'll survive. It's my first time."

"You probably already know I know that right?" She laughed and hugged around my shoulders. It was a good thing I was drunk. "I'm Annie."

"I'm Jill." I took her hand. "This smirking asshole is Jack." We all laughed.

"You could have warned her, you know,"

"I didn't know she planned on going up there, I didn't have a chance." Jack pulled out a cigarette and offered her one, she took it, and Jack lit them both.

"So you can tell he's done this before, but I haven't?"

"In your case, easy. You were so nervous you nearly knocked us both over. I just wanted to make sure you didn't worry about it, I don't want you so mortified you never come back." She had a slight southern accent. Maybe an act, but it was working. "So, are you having fun?" She looked at Jack. He looked at me.

"Oh yes, we're having fun."

"Good. You know I'm hoping you'll want to have me be your first VIP dance tonight." She motioned over to the doorway with the neon sign over it. I guess this was the hustle Jack was talking about. I eased back, she wasn't hurting anyone, and she has to make a living.

I heard myself ask, "So, what happens back there that doesn't happen up here?"

"Let's just say that I'll make it worth BOTH of your while. You can have a lot of fun without getting into trouble." She finished her smoke and crushed it out in the ashtray.

Jack stood up. "Why don't you lead the way?" He pulled out both of our chairs. He whispered to her, and she whispered back a couple of times and nodded. She took us both by the hands and led us back to the VIP room. She smelled great, and she was SO soft. I was having trouble walking straight. She led us to a booth, and pulled the curtain shut behind her. She motioned for us to sit down, and made a bit of a show of taking off her bikini top, great c-cups, couldn't quite tell if they were real, but they were perfect. She put one foot in front of the other and slithered out of her bottoms. She started dancing slowly, with a lot of gyrating and stretching one leg high. Her Brazilian was perfect, I could tell that for sure. She leaned into Jack, and put a leg around the back of his head and leaned him into her pussy, and leaned over and looked at me while she was twisting in his face.

"You like watching that?" I could only nod. She leaned in and kissed me gently, and I didn't resist. She let go of Jack, and pulled me up in front of her. The music was slow, and she put her hands on my hips, and started dancing with me. She whispered, "Just relax, don't worry about anything." She looked into my eyes, and grabbed my ass and pulled into me hard. As we danced, she looked into my eyes and started kissing me, just touching my lips. I put my hands around her back, and she nudged them down to her ass. I squeezed her gently. She started kissing around the outside of my jaw and up to my ear. I didn't know how long I could stand this. Then I felt her move her hands up and grab my tits and squeeze hard. I felt myself squeeze her ass harder. She bit my ear, and I felt her start unbuttoning my blouse. I didn't know what to do, but I just kept dancing. I felt her pull it off and toss it on the bench. "It's ok, I won't hurt you." She smiled and leaned in and kissed me hard, all I could do was to kiss her back. I ran my hands all over her ass and back, and up to her head as I pulled her into me to kiss me. I felt her unhooking my bra, she slid it off of my arms and I let it fall.

I looked at Jack, he was sitting calmly watching. She moved around behind me, so we were both facing him. She pulled my hair away from my neck and started kissing my shoulders and neck. Her hands moved over my belly and up to my tits. She pulled herself into my back, pressing her tits into me while she squeezed mine. She curled a leg around in front of me. "Do you think Jack likes this show?" she whispered into my ear. I reached behind and held her head as I nodded. She reached down and slipped her hands into my jeans, squeezing my ass. "Let's dance for him together, okay?" She knelt in front of me and started to unbutton my Levi's. I slipped off my shoes, and she eased them off of my ass and I stepped out of them. She ran her hands up my legs. I put up one foot on the bench, and she squeezed it, and rubbed up to my panties and rubbed the heel of her hand on my clit and kissed the inside of my thigh. She eased me to kneel on one side of him, and she got on the other, and pulled me over to kiss me so that our breasts were touching right over Jack's face. We both rubbed our hands over asses, tits, and held each other close while we kissed.

She stood up and stepped back, and said, "You two can do whatever you want. The curtain is shut and no one is going to check on me. Jill, why don't you show him how hot you can dance?"

I stood up and straddled him. I lowered until my crotch was rubbing on his cock. I held his arms out to the sides, but he leaned in and took a nipple in my mouth and started sucking hard. I kept grinding my pussy on him for a minute, and then I turned around and leaned back into him. I could feel his cock in the cleft of my ass. I clenched it on him and he made a noise. He reached up and grabbed my tits, and Annie leaned and kissed me some more. She wedged her leg in between both of ours, and we all were moving with the music, with her thigh on my pussy. I felt Jack fumbling with his jeans, and instinctively moved as he pulled them down. I felt his cock against my ass, and I moved so it would slide into my cunt. Oh fuck I needed that. He was kissing my back, and Annie leaned down and started sucking on my tits. She sat up, and held my hands out sideways, pushing our tits together as I was riding Jack's cock. He was making desperate noises, I got off of him and spun down to my knees, and took it in my mouth. I was sucking him and jerking him off more intensely than I could remember, I felt twice as strong as normal, while I had both fists around him as I sucked and licked the head.

Annie crawled up and had her tits in his face, I saw him flick her nipples with his tongue as she moved them by. I crawled up and eased her aside as I got on his cock facing him. I spread my thighs apart and put my hands on his shoulders, and started fucking him hard, up and down the full length of his cock. He squeezed my tits together so that he could suck on both nipples at once. I was spiraling my hips over him in a circle as I slid up and down, I couldn't jam down far enough on him, pushing my clit onto him every time. I felt Annie kissing my back, rubbing her hands up and down my sides, squeezing Jacks hands on my tits. He grabbed my hips and started moving me faster, and I knew he was about to come. I squeezed his cock hard, and felt him spasm inside me. I kept pumping, then paused, and turned around to face Annie and kept fucking him as I came, not stopping as we both spilled all over. He pulled both of us into him, he was kissing my back, and she was in front, I had them both holding us together.

I felt myself start to come down, and wonder if we were going to be in trouble. "I suppose we're way past the rules, right?"

"I told you not to worry about it. I can't get away with this every time, but I REALLY wanted to get more from you, you were just so edgy and fun I wanted a taste. You guys seem to be okay with it, right?"

We both assured her that we were. She put her bikini back on, and I scrambled back into my clothes too. She hugged us again, and I made it a point to look away when Jack handed her some cash. She squeezed my ass one more time, and left. As we walked out, she was walking backstage, she waved at us and blew a kiss. We waved and left.

We took a taxi back to the hotel, and immediately went into a long hot shower together, slowly washing each other. We went to bed and fell asleep, but I woke up at about four am to Jack licking me. I relaxed and let him get me fully aroused, and I spread apart to let him gently push into me. This was slow and easy, not like last night. I looked at his face as he gently fucked me, and smiled a little.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Just can't believe I did all that."

"You had me fooled, for the whole thing. You were more into it than she was." He picked up the pace a little. I leaned him back and licked his cock for a minute, and leaned back to let him back on. We took our time finishing, and fell asleep that way. We woke up, took a quick shower and got some breakfast, took a taxi back to get the car, and went home. When I was unpacking our clothes, I pulled out my jeans, and felt a card in the back pocket. It had a flower design on it, it was Annie's. On the back she had written, "Had a great time. Wed night is amateur night, I'll help you. xxoo, Annie.

12