Try Something New

Story Info
Just a short story of some domination involved sex.
932 words
3.11
6.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she awoke from a peaceful dream, she realized she couldn't move her arms or legs. Her wrists were bound together and cuffed tightly to the bedpost. Each of her ankles were cuffed to a bedpost leaving her completely spread open. Fear ran through her. She tried loosening the cuffs and rope but with each tug, they were more tighter. She then saw her lover emerge from the bathroom wearing completely nothing. He was fully erect for her. Seeing him that way turned her on. She could feel the moistness between her legs.

"Why do you have me tied up like this?" She asked still a little scared.

"I thought we'd try something new tonight my love. I want to completely take over your body and make you scream like you've never done before."

Hearing him talk that way turned her on even more. She wriggled and writhed trying to get some comfort for herself but nothing helped. He slowly walked towards her making her wait as long as possible for his touch. He stood at the foot of the bed gently stroking himself. He wanted to be good and hard for her. She licked her lips at the site of him pleasuring himself.

"Does this turn you on my love?" She nodded. "I wanna hear you say it."

"Yes."

"Yes what?" He asked.

"Yes, it turns me on."

"Do you want to suck it?"

"Yes, I want it in my mouth, dripping down my throat."

He continued jerking off at the foot of the bed. She was wiggling more than ever now. He got on top of her, slowly positioning himself over her hungry lips. She lifted her head hungrily to his cock, licking the base up and down.

"That's right baby. Nice and slow."

She wanted badly to jerk him off while sucking him off but she couldn't with her wrists still bound together. She lifted her head more to take more of him in. He grabbed her hair and tugged hard on it while she started to deep throat him.

"Oh baby that feels so good. Let me fuck that pretty little mouth of yours."

He pulled out of her mouth and shoved her head back down. He positioned himself right on top of her face and thrust his dick in her mouth. In and out. In and out. She was having trouble taking him in but he didn't stop. He shoved his dick further and further down with each thrust. He was now balls deep into her mouth. Moans escaped her lips.

While fucking her mouth still he turned himself around on her face. He continued thrusting his cock deep in her mouth while leaning over and teasing her clit with his tongue. She bucked her hips towards his mouth. He stopped licking her.

"I'm only going to continue licking you if you stay still," He told her while fucking her mouth still.

He finally stopped. He got up and loosened the cuff on her left ankle. He grasped her leg in his hand keeping it lifted in the air. He slowly kissed every inch of her leg. He circled around her clit making her moan louder and louder.

"Please, don't stop," she begged.

He let her leg fall to the bed. He ran his fingers over her breasts, twisting and pulling at her nipples. She wrapped her leg around his back. She tried so hard to hold still.

He then got up from the bed and walked over to the nightstand. He opened the drawer and pulled out a small but powerful vibrator. She moaned at the sight of it, lifting her hips in the air.

"You want this bad, don't you love? He asked her flicking the vibrator on and off. The humming from it turned her on more and more. She started dripping down her leg. "Mmmm, is that all for me?"

"Yes. I want you to lick it up for me."

He placed the vibrator on the tip of her clit. It was swollen from the pleasure. He turned it on as high as it would go. Her hips bucked into the air from the sudden pleasure.

"You like that baby?" he asked holding it down on her clit. "Scream for me! Tell me you want it."

"Oh God yes!! I'm so close!"

Before she reached her peek, he took the vibrator off her clit. He got up from the bed. She wriggled as much as she could on the bed. She needed that release.

"I couldn't have you satisfied before me. That just wouldn't be fair. I'm going to release your other leg and turn you onto your stomach. I want that ass up and ready for me."

He un cuffed her ankle and flipped her over quickly. He ran his hands all over her bare ass. He took his finger and ran it over her moist clit, bringing some of the moisture to her ass. He slowly pushed his middle finger inside her hole.

"Oh," She moaned.

"I need more from you. I need you dripping."

He leaned under her and flicked his tongue over her. Screams came from her. She rubbed her clit all over his tongue. She couldn't hold back anymore.

"Oh yes!!!! Fuck me!"

He got up and rammed his dick deep into her. He could feel her insides squeezing him still. He couldn't hold back any longer. He thrust deep inside her and stilled. He shuddered from the hard orgasm his body had. He untied her and curled up next to her while falling into a deep sleep.