Try This On - For Size...

Story Info
You have to try things on to see if they fit.
1.1k words
4.06
18.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the department store yesterday, I caught the eye of a lady who was walking out, as she certainly took a good look at me as I passed her. I smiled at her, an attractive, mature blonde wearing a well-cut dress and nice heels, which immediately set my mind wandering off the task at hand until I made it to the men's section.

As I searched for the right tie to go with the shirts I had picked out, I heard a soft voice say, "I like the silver one."

Startled, I turned to see the lady I had seen earlier, standing behind me, holding a silver bustier, with an unmistakeable look of desire in her eyes.

"I rather fancy it myself," I said with a smile and an appreciative glance at her ample charms and playing with the silk bows on the front of the bustier with a finger, "why don't you try this on for size?"

"I may need some help getting it fastened correctly," she purred; "would you be a gentleman and assist me?"

"I can't promise that I'll be a gentleman very long if I see you wearing this," I said with a sly wink.

"That's all right," she purred again, brushing her hand over my rapidly tightening slacks, "I only need a gentleman long enough to satisfy my needs and I think that you are definitely long enough."

She took my hand a led me over to the men's fitting rooms, where we slipped in, unnoticed.

"Men never seem to like to try anything on," she said as I locked the door, "so we shouldn't have to worry about any company."

"I'm sure I'll enjoy trying this on," I said, slipping my hand under her dress to caress her soft mound through her silken panties. She was very wet as she thrust herself against my hand. "I hope that you're my size though..."

Her mouth urgently covered mine as her hands deftly freed my throbbing erection. As her hands found my dimensions, he broke off the kiss and looked down at me in surprise.

"You might not fit me," she said, her eyes wide as her delicate hands tried to circle my girth, "but now that we're here, I'm going to try you on anyway."

"I'm sure that even a tight fit will be fine," I said as I pushed aside her panties and slipped a finger into her hot wetness, "as long as there is sufficient lubrication."

She moaned softly and tightened her grip on my shaft, "It's been so long since I was this wet," she breathed guiltily in my ear, her eyes suddenly sorrowful. "I don't normally do things like this, but you seemed so nice that I...."

"Shh," I whispered in her ear, "I don't either, but I couldn't refuse such a lovely invitation."

She smiled shyly and kissed me again, then bent down and slipped her lips over my throbbing head while her hands continued to stroke my shaft gently.

I gasped as I felt her tongue flicking over the tip as she slid several inches into her warm, wet mouth. She continued for several minutes until my knees began to buckle and I reached down and gently stood her up.

"If you keep that up you might not get to try it on," I said, breathing raggedly.

She looked at me shyly through strands of her silken hair, "Do you think that it's wet enough then?"

"There is only one way to find out," I said.

She locked eyes with me as she lifted her dress and lowered her soaked panties. Stepping out of them, she turned away from me. "Help me with the zipper," she said, looking over her shoulder.

She was such a sexy sight, that I almost lost control, but I kept it together and gently nibbled her neck as my fingers slowly lowered her zipper. I followed the zipper down her back with soft kisses and as her dress slid to the floor, I parted her lovely cheeks with my fingers and slid my tongue into her cleft until I could taste her spicy sweetness.

She shuddered as I found her secrets and moaned softly, leaning against the wall.

"Oh, yes," she mewed, "that feels so nice..., please don't stop."

I slid my tongue deep inside her, my nose pressed between her firm cheeks, inhaling her musk like fine perfume. As I flicked and rubbed my tongue she cried out and clenched her cheeks together as she covered my tongue with her sweet honey.

As her shuddering quieted, I stood up, turned her around, and kissed her. She hungrily sought out her savor on my tongue as her hands grasped my dripping shaft and positioned my at her nether lips. She gasped as the head I slipped into her, clasping me to her like a person drowning. I flexed my knees and rotated my hips up, sliding slowly into her until I was fully engulfed. I could feel her muscles clenching and gripping my length as she accommodated my dimensions.

"I've never felt someone so big before," she breathed, "you're a tight fit..., but you're a very good one!"

I slid out to the tip and began a slow rhythm, stroking in and out in time to her moans. She was indeed a tight fit and I could tell that I had truly been where no man had gone before.

After only a few minutes she cried out again and wrapped her legs around my waist, holding me deep inside her as her orgasm washed over her.

Holding her tightly, I turned around and sat on the changing bench, the new angle pushing even deep into her until I could feel the tip touching her cervix. I kept one hand on her back and slid the other into her hair, gently tugging her head back so that I could nibble her neck and erect nipples.

She leaned back, moaning softly as another orgasm swept over her. I sucked one breast deep into my mouth as I thrust into her faster and faster. I felt my own orgasm approaching and my erection swelled as my balls boiled over, sending spurt after spurt of hot come deep into her. She collapsed against me, gasping for breath as the last spurts welled out of me.

"Susan," she whispered.

"What?" I asked breathlessly.

"My name is Susan," she whispered again, "and thank you so very much."

"You're welcome Susan," I said softly as I held her close, stroking her back and hair, "I'm so happy that I could help you try this on."

After a long while, we slipped out of the dressing room and went our separate ways.

Tomorrow, we are meeting at the park...