Try Walking in My Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stev2244
stev2244
1,934 Followers

I opened the door and was about to scold him when something tall, beautiful and definitely female flew into my arms, almost knocking me down. My door slammed shut without my doing and soft lips were pressed onto mine. A wonderful smell entered my nose and a set of breasts was pressed onto my chest. All in all, the situation could have been worse...

"Don´t speak," she said, breaking her own rule. "Let´s just go to your bedroom."

I just nodded. She was right, nothing needed to be said.

This time I extended the foreplay long enough to actually bring her to a climax just by licking and caressing her. She refused to let me continue this any further afterwards, maybe being one of those women that don´t want further stimulation once they have reached one orgasm. I respected that by entering her in missionary position. Any position was okay, as long as I could see her beautiful face, which was the body part that turned me on most.

After a while I turned us around to a cowgirl position. Even though she was on top, she remained completely passive and waited for me to take the lead. She tentatively started to hump me but I directed her towards a slow grinding motion. I started to maul her perfect breasts rather forcefully, on the verge of being painful, but I continued with the very gently clit stimulation. This combination of rough and caring drove her wild quickly, she started to buck on top of me. Just as she was nearing her second climax I dared to slap her butt a bit. There was no question; she was tall and muscled, she was way more beautiful than me, she was currently on top of me. But I totally dominated her and she knew it. But everything I did was just to increase her pleasure, seeing this nude beauty in ecstasy was reward enough for me. She came like mad and howled loudly. This sight was so erotic that I finally came, too, without being directly stimulated much.

After we had cuddled and kissed a little, we lay in bed in amicable silence. I felt totally at ease with her, not intimidated by her looks at all any more. We were friends.

But something was nagging at me and finally I had to break the relaxed mood.

"Tina, I don´t feel comfortable in cuckolding him. That´s just not right and it isn´t really my style."

"Yeah, I feel terrible about cheating on him too. I really love my husband, you know?"

"I know."

"He´s my best friend since childhood days. He protected me against the bullies in school."

"Okay."

"I´d never leave him."

"Okay."

Suddenly she started to cry.

"I have to leave now." She practically fled my apartment again. She was starting to make a habit of this. I felt like an ass for having broken the mood this way.

xx

I wasn´t overly surprised to find her at my door step again about a week later. That was totally okay by me as I hadn´t thought about much else anyway in the meantime. I had spent most of the time just mindlessly staring out of some window or at some wall, daydreaming about her. After an enthusiastic greeting we again made fantastic love and again talked about feeling bad about it. She praised Ralph again and I again pointed out that I usually wasn´t the kind of guy that fucks married women. This talk was suspiciously beginning to feel more like a ritual than the actual truth.

xx

Her visits became more and more frequent until we made love almost every day. The sex didn´t get worse, the excitement never wore down. On the contrary, we got to know each other better and the sex benefitted from it. Things got even hotter.

I still felt bad about the moral aspects, but there wasn´t a chance in hell to resist her. She was totally torn and cried often. We both knew that this was wrong, but things had developed into a full-blown long-term affair.

The other thing that happened was that we just enjoyed spending time together, outside of the bedroom. We had developed a casual, relaxed relationship. Whenever she could spend some time with me (meaning when Ralph was away for some reason), we were cooking, watching movies, just cuddling or talking. We never were seen in public together for obvious reasons, but inside my condo we were almost like a happy couple.

We were currently making a Lasagna together. We were both totally nude, relaxed after having a nice long sex session, freshly showered and hungry. She playfully flicked a bit of tomato sauce onto my dick and immediately went down on her knees in front of me and proceeded to lick it clean again. I could have sworn she was smiling while she took my semi-hard dick fully in for good measure.

"Tina, you can do that any time. With or without sauce, okay?"

"Umm-um."

She finally came up and bent over the table, pretending to retrieve the noodles. She stayed in this position far too long, waiting if I had something in mind with her ass. Laughing, I took a bit of sauce as well and splashed it onto her bum.

"Oh, I´m so sorry."

"You are so clumsy," she said in a mock-scolding tone. "I´m afraid you´ll have to clean it up now."

"Yes, ma´am."

While I was busy licking her and she was busy melting onto the table, that damn doorbell rang.

"Tom, just ignore it, okay?"

"Umm-um." I was still busy at her behind, but I had changed position a bit, lowering my efforts towards her pussy.

That damn doorbell again.

"Open this damn door, you whore!" That voice was a bit muffled by the door, but we both immediately knew who it was. I looked into her eyes questioningly and she nodded sadly.

"Tom, let´s at least get dressed, okay?"

"Good idea."

We quickly dressed, she into the clothes she had arrived in, me into some casual sweat pants. Then, with my heart in my sneakers, I opened the door. Tina was not in sight, she had retreated into the bedroom.

"Ralph."

"Tom!" He seemed quite a bit agitated. "Is Tina here?"

"Ralph, what do you want here?"

"Tina!" he just shouted, ignoring my question.

I was about to send him off when, to my surprise, she appeared behind me. "I´m here."

He lost his mad immediately. It was horrible to watch, I could see his spirit breaking right in front of me.

"So it´s true?" He was almost crying and for some reason that would have been the worst. I really hoped he would spare us that. I also hoped that Tina would deny everything, at least for his own sake. Maybe tell him some tale about us being just friends.

"Yes." Wow, that statement shocked Ralph as much as me. What did that mean? Why did she want Ralph to know about us? Did she want to come clean? Did she want to pressure herself to break it off with me this way? Did she want to break it off with Ralph, unlikely as it seemed?

"You bitch. You fucking, adulterous, backstabbing bitch," he said in a weirdly sad voice.

"I know," she replied sadly.

"You heartless, cheating, worthless cunt." I could tell his mood was changing. This was a desperate man and he was about to get seriously angry.

"I know. I´m sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry? What does that mean? That doesn´t mean shit. That changes nothing. What are you sorry for anyway. For fucking him? For fucking that worthless scrawny joke?"

"No."

"NO? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?"

"I´m sorry for hurting you."

"YOU BITCH. WHORE. NASTY, WORTHLESS WHORE!" He was really screaming by now. I was glad that the offices below my condo were deserted at this time of the day.

"Ralph, I´m sorry that I´ve hurt you. But I´m not sorry that I´ve had sex with Tom." She was amazingly calm. Though the message they conveyed was harsh, her words were soothing, like she was talking to a beloved child. She was obviously deeply empathetic and felt the pain of the man she loved dearly. But she had obviously decided to be completely honest with him. I respected that, but questioned the wisdom in that nonetheless. While I was still looking at her, something hit me out of nowhere onto my chin. He´s finally hit me, I thought while tumbling backwards. I was amazed how long he was able to focus his attention solely on her anyway. And as he certainly would never hit her, I was the most likely target for any violence from the beginning. Just as I hit the floor, I could see her worried face from my worm's-eye view.

"I´m sorry, Tom. This is all my fault," she said while Ralph started to kick me. Then she proceeded to stop him physically from hurting me even more. "Leave him alone, Ralph."

"Why should I, you slut? Why should I do anything for you?"

"Stop this or I´ll stay here today." Her voice was still eerily calm, despite the chaos around her. I had to admire her for that, she certainly was the person you´d want around in case of emergency. Her words stopped him immediately.

"You bitch, why would I care?"

She approached him and took him into her arms. He started to sob like a baby and that was something I couldn´t really bear. Okay, hitting me was something that was almost expected in his world of manly behavior. But seeing a macho man like him cry, that really made me feel bad.

"It´s okay, Ralph. I love you. It´s okay." Her voice was still soothing.

"Don´t leave me, Tina. Don´t leave me. Please don´t."

He seemed so very weak compared to this strong woman. No wonder he was afraid to lose her.

"Tom, we´re going to the guest bedroom if that´s okay for you. Ralph and I have to talk in private."

"Sure," I managed to croak. I checked my face and was relieved that I wasn´t seriously hurt. I was almost disappointed, it would have helped alleviating my tremendous guilt. I sure didn´t like Ralph, but what Tina and I were doing was clearly wrong. We were cheating assholes, no doubt about that.

After about half an hour they appeared again. Ralph looked a little composed again and even seemed to be a little embarrassed.

"Tom, I can´t see you anymore," Tina announced, talking to my feet. I had already anticipated this, but actually hearing it was still disappointing.

"I see."

"I promised Ralph this. He wants to forgive me, we really love each other. I will be the perfect wife from now on." Ralph firmly nodded in the background, which seemed a little unnecessary.

"Okay."

"We need our marriage to heal. I need to work hard to re-gain his trust. I´m going to miss you, but we can´t see each other again. Never again. This is the end. We´re through for good."

"Okay, Tina. I understand that. I felt bad about this anyway. Good luck with your marriage. I´m going to miss you."

"Be good." She left, trying to hide the tears in her eyes from Ralph. I wasn´t feeling too good either. If I was honest, I knew that I was going to miss her terribly. The time ahead of me was going to be really bad, extremely bad actually.

xx

I was in a somber mood for a few weeks and hardly left my condo at all. Apart from working at home, all I did was read, cook, work and sleep. I was quite depressed and realized that I had come to love her a little. More than a little, it seemed. My thoughts kept returning to her all the time. I was missing her something fierce. Let´s be honest, I was completely in love with a married woman. The worst case scenario had happened.

xx

Four totally miserable weeks after our last goodbye, my doorbell rang. Tina. I was shocked.

"Tina..." I was overjoyed. I wanted to jump up and perform a victory dance just for seeing her again.

She hushed me with a finger on my lips.

As requested, I remained completely silent, although it was difficult. I felt like I could burst for joy, like a big missing part of me was finally there again.

To say the following sex was awesome would have been a gross understatement. Tina was absolutely wild and determined to make up for the time we had lost. All the time she clutched me like a vice and quite often she looked deeply into my eyes. It was magical.

I hoped that she would stay for some relaxed time together afterwards, but that wasn´t what she had in mind. She looked at me seriously and put her finger on her lips. I wisely remained silent while I watched her shower, dress and leave without having said a single word.

Weird. But it was definitely better than nothing.

xx

Our heinous affair was fully rekindled during the following weeks. I still felt bad about the whole thing, but was unable to resist her. She seemed to feel even worse, but was obviously not able to stop as well. We were just plain adulterers and it contradicted both of our moral standards. At first, our meetings were limited to silent sex, as if that made the cheating somehow more acceptable. After a few meetings, that rule was overthrown and everything was back to normal. If you could call what we were doing normal.

Ralph seemed to be clueless this time, but that didn´t make me feel much better.

xx

It was about two months since the rekindling of our adulterous affair and we had developed some kind of schedule. We spent most of the Saturdays together when Ralph was playing soccer and hung around with his buddies afterwards. These were the best times, as we could just spend a few hours in a relaxed way together. But she also managed to sneak in for quite a few lunch breaks, usually between two and three times a week. My life consisted mainly of two things: spending time with her and waiting for her. The latter was really beginning to feel tortuous.

It was Saturday and I expected her at about ten in the morning. At eleven I was worried and at noon I was a nervous wreck. We had agreed that I would call her under no circumstances, so all I could do was to keep myself busy by being terrified. Did she want to break it off? Had something happened to her? I would never know, nobody would ever contact me about it.

At about one the doorbell finally rang. I would have preferred her to have my key, but she said that she couldn´t risk Ralph finding it.

I rushed to the door to find her standing there, looking sad and forlorn, tears streaming down her beautiful face.

"Tina, come here, what´s up?" I took her into my arms and had to wait until the sobbing subsided.

"We´ve really hurt him."

"Oh, shit. He knows."

"Yes."

"So we have to break it off again?"

"No."

"No?" I felt overjoyed. Was this some kind of commitment to me? Had she decided to break it off with Ralph instead?

"He was furious. He wanted to leave me on the spot. I was totally sad, but I agreed that this was a solution we might have to discuss. He didn´t expect that and the answer stopped him cold. He lost his mad instantly and he started to beg and plead not to leave him. It was terrible. This handsome, once proud man, being reduced to a pitiful heap by an evil bitch, namely me."

"And her partner in crime, namely me." We looked into each other´s eyes. None of us felt proud about what had happened.

"Yes, namely you." She smiled weakly. "It was... well, let´s say that I felt guilty as hell. Here was the man I loved, destroyed by my selfish actions. And then it got even worse. He actually proposed to share me with you as long as I don´t leave him completely."

"Oh, shit." I knew that was bad, but inwardly I couldn´t help but feeling elated. This possibly meant a bigger share of her time for me. Still that nagging feeling of guilt wouldn´t leave me.

"Yeah, shit. I asked him if he really wanted an open marriage. If he wanted to fuck around as well and if he were okay with me fucking other guys."

"Other guys?" A cold chill ran down my spine. Jealousy? Seriously? I´m a jealous cheater? How hypocritical is that?

"Relax, I won´t. I just wanted to know what he wants. Well, it seems he wants to save as much of our relationship as he can, hoping that this is just a passing phase. Me continuing to live in our apartment together with him seemed to be the sticking point. He suggested that he could accept to share me with you as long as he gets the majority of my time and as long as we continue to use condoms."

"What?"

"Yeah, I know. He thinks we do. Let´s not talk about that, please. I feel bad about that lie anyway, although it´s more a lie by omission. Anyway, the real biggie is - he doesn´t want to be a cuckold. That was his biggest fear. I wasn´t too familiar with that word and he explained it to me. It describes a husband whose wife fucks at least one other man. He said that this problem would be resolved if we get a divorce. I really don´t get it. He wants to save our relationship by divorcing me? It´s obviously some kind of male status thing again. Saving some of his pride might be the main point. Cuckold or not seems to be more important than staying married to me. I have no idea what he´s thinking, I believe he´s just plain confused and overwhelmed."

"I´ve heard about it."

"About what?"

"That cuckold thing. Everyone seems to have a slightly different definition and for a lot of guys being one is the ultimate humiliation. For Ralph being married seems to be a requirement to earn that dreaded title. So he probably wants to get rid of it this way without getting rid of you. In some perverse way it almost makes sense. I can´t say I´m not feeling sorry for him."

"Yeah... Anyway, so that´s how it´s going to be."

"What? Really? We can start seeing each other openly?"

"Yes. No. Not publicly, of course. Nobody is supposed to know about our affair or about the divorce. Again, status and public image seem to be important for him. Under these conditions he accepts us spending some limited amount of time together. He´s hoping our affair will lose its illicit thrill and excitement this way and will run out of steam soon."

"How do you feel about it?"

"It´s plain terrible. My marriage has just ended. I´ve ruined the marriage with the man of my dreams."

"I see." I didn´t like the sound of that.

"But on the other hand I´ve won more time with the other man of my dreams."

"Seriously?" That sounded a lot better to me.

"Sure, dummy."

Needless to say, we fucked like bunnies afterwards. And we spent the rest of that Saturday together in our usual relaxed way until she returned to Ralph in the late evening. I really hated to see her leave, like I always did. But for some reason this time it was even harder for me. Before, I was the affair and she was returning to her husband, to her home. With the new arrangement, I felt like I was entitled to some part of her, I was almost as much her legitimate spouse as Ralph was. As nice as this thought was, it made it harder to accept that she was returning to him for the night. Why couldn´t she spend the night with me? Jealousy was beginning to creep in. Knowing that I was a jealous cheater was hypocrisy in its purest form didn´t help any.

xx

We continued with this arrangement for the weeks to come. I had to give Ralph credit for pulling this divorce thing through. He loved her deeply, but didn´t want to be a cuckolded husband. As he couldn´t leave her or bring her to change her behavior, he was consistent enough to follow through with the only solution he saw - divorce - although Tina assured me it hurt him terribly. It hurt her too, because she still loved him and hated to put him through all of this. He was devastated, but still tried his best to keep her. Having to witness this was as hard for her as it was for him. I was afraid to lose her again during this emotional chaos, but to my great joy, she kept seeing me.

She spent her Saturdays at my place and left in the evening to return to him to spend the night going out to clubs. She still didn´t want to be seen with me in public to avoid confusion and humiliating him. This annoyed me a bit, but I was soon placated by her offer to spend two nights per week at my place. These nights were like a dream for me, but must have been terrible for Ralph. Sometimes things were a little awkward right after she arrived. I knew that Ralph must have been a basket case upon seeing her leaving and the guilt was eating her alive. But some good love making had proven to be always helpful in that situation.

stev2244
stev2244
1,934 Followers