Trying Hunter

Story Info
My friend Hunter and I experiment with dominance.
904 words
4.3
11.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paced up and down the room. He'd be here soon. I was nervous, but I needed to get it out now before he came.

Too late. A red pickup pulled in my driveway, and I hitched up my black skirt just a bit. I wasn't very good at trying to be sexy- usually it came off awkward or almost comical. But in black stilettos, a miniskirt that hugged my hips, and a red top that showed off the bit of cleavage I do have, I felt confident. And lord knows, confidence is just what I needed.

Hunter was cute in a boy-next-door way, just in a blue t-shirt that was juust tight enough and brought out his eyes, and dark jeans that made his ass look stellar as always. He strided up the steps and knocked on the door. I opened it, and he took one look at me and half-lunged.

I slapped him across the face.

Not hard, but just hard enough. I'd actually practiced on myself in the mirror before he'd come, as stupid as I'd felt.

He was stunned, and looked at me with wide eyes ranging in expression from confusion to rage to intrigue.

"You won't touch me without my permission." I snapped, in a voice that surprised even myself.

A glint of understanding showed in Hunter's eyes. He looked down. "Yes, miss. Won't happen again."

"No, it won't," I spat. "You're mine today."

He dipped his head again.

I made a motion with my hand for him to follow, as if I only deigned to speak to him when necessary. I led the way to my bedroom, and turned again. I caught him looking at my ass, and that felt good.

He quickly dropped his eyes, and I smirked like I'd learned from my own master. "Strip," I said, not snappish but certainly not gentle. "And lay on the bed."

"Yes, miss," he said, smiling to himself as he removed his shirt (dear god, thank you), and then his jeans.

He still had boxers on and his bulge was growing by the second. I stepped up to him and leaned over, most certainly didn't kneel, and stroked his balls over his underwear. His eyes closed and his head tipped back slightly. I ran my hand back up the length, and tugged his boxers down, revealing a nicely built, nicely sized cock. I smiled up at him and popped the tip in my mouth, just quickly, then straightened up again and stepped back.

"On the bed, please." I said, still not gentle-closer to absent-minded, my mind more on the beauty of the boy before me than the things I was making him do.

He laid on his back, arms and legs spread out. He was much better at being submissive than I was at being dominant, and to be honest, the little smiles he slipped me made me feel much better.

I gingerly climbed on top of the bed, hiking my skirt up to around my hips- I had no underwear, and I sat on Hunter's stomach, grinding down towards his cock, brushing it with my ass occasionally, as I kissed and nipped ever so slightly at his neck and chest. God, I loved his chest.

"Please, miss," he whispered, and I pulled back abruptly.

"What is it?" I asked sharply.

"Please fuck me, miss."

I almost couldn't hide a grin at that. "Well, slave, I would, but you need to make me wet first."

"Oh yes, miss, please let me eat your pussy out, let me make you wet so you can fuck me, please."

I moved up on the bed, and placed my knees on either side of Hunter's head. I was hesitant, just kind of hovering, but he brought his mouth up and licked my clit so quickly I gasped. His tongue traveled down to my pussy, as far inside as he could go, then traced both of my pussy lips and nibbled at my clit. I was already moaning and I was worried I'd get too close to coming before anything real happened.

I shuffled back down to his legs, sitting on his knees as I looked at his cock again, stroking his balls with one finger.

I closed my eyes and came back over his hips. I directed the tip of his cock inside my pussy, but nothing more. He looked up abruptly, and I giggled. He tried to thrust up himself, but I pushed his stomach down. Keeping the tip of his dick inside me I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Patience, pet."

He closed his eyes and almost growled, deep in his throat, and I giggled again, and thrust my hips down so fast we both let out a moan. I drew up again slowly, and slammed down on his cock again.

I was too excited, I couldn't help it and I started fucking his big cock faster and faster until he was grabbing my hips and fucking me himself. That didn't blend well with my domme idea, but I was screaming too hard to care at that moment. He quickly lifted my hips up off his cock as his cum spilled onto my stomach and his. I collapsed onto the bed next to him, laughing as I tried to clean off the cum with a Kleenex. "I should spank you for taking liberties," I said.

"Maybe next week, miss."