Trying It On For Size

Story Info
Boss & his assistant visit lingerie store for a reward.
2.9k words
24.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgentMeow
AgentMeow
12 Followers

"So you can really use your company credit card here?" Lee asked Edward as they entered the local shopping mall.

Edward laughed. "It's my company. Well, mostly. And I can use the card wherever I want. Maybe this is a business expense. Perhaps a dinner suit or something for an off-site visit."

"Oh, great, let's go look then!" Lee could barely control herself over the idea of watching Edward do a bit of a fashion show for her. It would be nice to see him trying on some fitted pants, tailored suits, shooting the cuffs.

"But I don't need anything today. We're here for you."

"For me?" Lee practically squealed. "I love presents!!!!" Edward grabbed her elbow and steered her towards the up elevator. She couldn't help but watch their reflection as the electronic stairs moved them up.

"Do you like what you see?" Edward said when he caught her. She saw the image of them, her one step above him, trying to press unnoticed closer to his chest. She didn't answer him and just turned quickly back around on her step. If she tried, she could inch back a slight amount and her behind would be pressed up against his belt.

When the elevator rolled to the top, Edward sped out and she tripped along after him. "I wonder what it will be?" She thought to herself. "Obviously, it's got to be something work related. But we're so casual there. So, it can't be a briefcase. Ew. Work clothes? Nah. Why would he buy me something to wear to work? Cute clothes? I wonder what he likes." They cut through the beauty area towards the front of the store. Edward paused for a moment to sniff a sample test stick that one of the robotic store models held out to him, then tossed it on the pile with a bunch of others. Lee knew it wouldn't be makeup; after a few comments from him, she had started tailoring her "daily routine" to one that she thought he approved of.

Then they were out of the store. Edward glanced around, getting his bearings, as Lee tried to get inside his mind. "Edward, what are we looking for? Maybe I can help you find it."

"No, no, I used to come here all the time." Lee thought about that. She tended to avoid malls, but what a nice sight it would have been to be rounding the corner of a store and bump into Edward. Maybe he would ask her to go get some ice cream with him. Or maybe, probably, she would run into him when she had made a quick dash into the mall in her gym clothes, hair all sweaty, no makeup, and he on the arm of some compact, witchy high-maintenance type who just gave her the stink eye. More than likely.

He spotted something pink out of the corner of his eye and pulled her toward his goal. Lee was still brainstorming. "They have some cute stuffed bears here. Wait, haha. He doesn't know that. I mean, maybe he does, but he's not thinking that about me, or rather, why would he? That is just the most ridiculous idea I have ever even though of!"

Lee was still wrapped up in deriding herself when Edward stopped them in front of Victoria's Secret. "Um, speaking of ridiculous ideas!" she said, and then cringed when she realized that yes, she had said that out loud. "You think this is ridiculous?" He stared at her. She shook her head quickly. "What part of this do you think is ridiculous? Women who treasure themselves enough to buy undergarments that are not only really attractive and hot but well-made, long-lasting, and enhance their figures? Frilly little beauty products to go along with all those garments? The availability of so many choices, to appeal to most of the sexual palates in the world? Lee, you've been spending quite a bit of time with the sales and marketing department. What could you possibly say here that's a negative strike against this company? What makes it ridiculous?"

Lee blushed, wondering if people were staring at them, but most of the shoppers were just going about their business. As it was during the day, there were only a few shop-all-day moms and the store clerks plus a couple of teenagers who looked like they might be cutting school. "What are we doing here?" A horrible, horrible thought occurred to Lee. What if he had taken her here to get her opinion on a gorgeous, sexy item for another woman? She would die. But didn't he say that they were coming here for..."For you."

"But, why?"

"You did really well at your evaluation, remember?" He nudged her shoulder. She quickly jerked her head down to avoid eye contact.. She had wondered if that had been a dream. She'd been nervous all the way up to her evaluation, and then it had been an explosive, unbelievable dream come true. She'd came all over Edward's knee, those gorgeous wool pants of his (maybe they could shop for those while they were here?). She shook her head. Since then, a few days had passed and Edward had been closed up in meetings. He'd uttered a few pleasantries as he walked by her desk, and the memory of his cock in her mouth, and the words, "You've excelled in your evaluation" were with her constantly. If she crossed her legs and squeezed, she could actually feel the roughness of his fingers moving inside and out of her. But as each day had passed, she thought she'd made it up. One of her nighttime fantasies.

He woke her out of her reverie. "Lee, you remember, right?" And he was staring right into her eyes.

"Yes, Edward, of course I remember!" She wanted to tell him how much, how she went over it constantly as she trundled on the treadmill or added groceries into her cart or tried to recreate the scene with her shower nozzle.

"So, I want to get you a bonus. As you know, we can't give them out financially at the company. It's just not done. I thought this would be a wonderful way to treat such a good assistant and get you something you probably wouldn't get yourself."

"Oh, wow, that is so nice, but Edward, this stuff is soooooooo expensive."

"Expense account, Lee, remember. Now, follow me." He caught the eye of the sales girl and pointed that he would like a dressing room. She nodded and they followed her back to a luscious room cloaked in burgundy velvet. The small stall had a couch-like seat, a few hooks, and a very long, large mirror. "Is it OK if she waits here and I bring her some items? Or I can pass them to you to bring into her," he said to the salesgirl, who said it would be fine.

"Edward, wait! You don't know my size!" He silenced her by turning his back and heading out into the frilly, lacy, satiny, shiny store like a boy in a candy store. Lee sat on the velvet couch looking at her knees, but then jumped up when Edward poked his head back in. "Oh, sorry, Lee, I forgot. When I come back, you're naked. That's it. No questions. Get your clothes off, then stand there in the middle of the stall, so that when I open this door, I can see you from the front, and the mirror will be showing me your ass." And he closed the door.

"What if it's the salesgirl?" she wanted to scream. But lately, Lee had become softened to all of her fears around Edward. She found herself not caring about the "what ifs," wanting to respond to his challenges. To please him, to take them both to another level, and hopefully, to land together on whatever that highest apex might be. She wondered what he was doing out there. "Probably finding the grossest chain-mail thong and PVC bikini that most of those guys think are hot. He could buy five of those at these prices at the local stripper and sex stores!" With her new obsession of staring in the mirror, she removed her clothes. She tried standing in a few positions to try to hide the small amount of bush-growth, damning herself for not thinking ahead. "As if I could have known that after all this time, today is the day Edward takes me to a store, asks me to get naked, and has me try on lingerie." Maybe he wouldn't notice, she thought to herself, although he noticed everything.. The day she'd had her evaluation, she hadn't groomed for a while "because it's not bikini season and well, there's no one making frequent visits" as her friends like to say, but Edward hadn't cared at all. Hopefully, he would be considerate today too, and she would buy the warehouse-sized bottle of NAIR from now on.

"Lee?" She heard Edward's tentative voice outside the stall. He had forgotten which one she was in. She snickered, then quietly said, "In here."

"Are you as I asked? Hands clasped behind your back, so your breasts will be the first things to greet me when I enter." He didn't wait for a comply, he simply opened the door. He had finally gotten Lee to the point that she almost always would obey him with little trouble. And she was. Although the store lights could have been slightly more romantic, her pale skin screamed out to him. His eyes immediately were drawn to her breasts, slightly trembling as she breathed a little heavier than usual. Her thin shoulders and collarbone stood prominently, and the dark, dark patch of hair between her legs stood in contrast to her skin. He leaned slightly, to view the full-length of her backside in the mirror. He could see almost a 360-degree view of her this way. "Stay this way, do not move or talk. We must be very quiet," he whispered into her hair. He dropped his pile of frilly things on the velvet couch, then came around her front and circled her with his arms. She wanted to lean into him and smell him, feel the rough texture of his shirt and pants, his facial hair. He drew his arms around her, and placed them on her butt cheeks, squeezing. Then, slowly, he pulled them apart. Lee choked back a squeal and buried her burning face in Edward's neck, knowing he was seeing her most secret parts in full, fluorescent display. He placed one of his fingers in between, and ran it up and down. He moved to the side, and whispered to her, "Bend over, as far down to the floor as you can. Then, reach up between your legs, and pull your thighs apart. Look into the mirror from behind, and adjust yourself so that you're making sure I can see every fold of your pussy."

He settled on the couch, his eyes on the girl in the mirror. He started to rub himself through his pants. Lee was beyond eager to jump on top of him, to alleviate both their need. She also was much LESS eager to show her private parts to him, especially in this light, where every lump, fold, stretch, and blob was highlighted. Edward's breathing was heavier now, and his eyes seemed a little misted behind his glasses. Lee turned and bent, her long arms performing as required. She quivered for a minute as her painted nails gripped the pillowy little lips, but then as if refreshed, pulled them open with force. Then she swung her head around and stared at Edward from upside down.

"Holy fucking shit," Edward gritted his teeth and seemed to bite down on his tongue. His hands gripped the seat he rested on. "Oh! my! Lee, you are a lovely slutty girl. Look at you."

"Edward! I...!"

"Shhh, don't speak. I can see your juice starting to pool inside and it's going to run out down your leg," he said.

"But Edward, I think I might pass out!"

"Oh! Then stand up. Back in the position, arms behind you." She followed his instructions, then inspiration struck. She eyed one of the smooth ceramic hangers that one of Edward's choices was hanging on. "Very nice," he breathed out as she reached for it, removing the bra from its arms. Then he looked slightly confused as she tossed the bra and it landed half-hanging on his head. Instead, she began to caress the hanger. She ran it up and down her thighs. Then she turned so her butt was facing Edward, and reached back, smacking the hanger against her bare cheek. Both of them had to cover their mouths in surprise at the loud "crack" noise it made. She turned around again, and started to trail the hanger between her legs. She let it nudge at and separate her pussy lips. Edward couldn't take his eyes off of her, but used his hands to quickly unbutton his belt and zipper. Lee began to quietly moan and undulate her body. She gripped the hanger with both hands, pushing the one end very close to her pussy (but not completely inside). She made as if to move up and down on it, her eyes locked on Edward, who had just finished freeing his cock, which stood up proudly to announce itself. Lee gasped, the moment she was waiting for finally here. Without breaking eye contact, she let one arm trail off into her handbag, and pulled out a condom. "Oh, my Lee, you certainly are the most prepared assistant," Edward breathed through half-closed eyes.

She tossed the hanger aside with a soft thump, and shimmied over to Edward on the small couch. A quick rip and roll and the condom was on Edward's cock. "Finally, finally," she breathed to herself, or maybe out loud, and she hovered over Edward's lap. Placing one leg on each side of him, she lowered herself down. She felt his hands grab her waist and begin to pull her up and down, making his own rhythm, as she concentrated on the intense fullness she felt from her thighs to her lips to her insides. She bent over and bit into Edward's shirt just to fill her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

"Get off me," he growled. Lee freaked out, wondering if she had done something wrong. Instead, he simply stood up and pulled the couch away from the wall. He positioned it in front of the mirror, then bent Lee over it, immediately thrusting into her deeply again. He was perfectly positioned to see everything in the mirror now. If he pulled out, he could see the condom color exiting her body, with her tiny inner lips clinging desperately. He could watch her boobs bounce over the couch arm and her behind wiggle with each thrust. Lee held onto the couch for dear life as he rocked into her harder and harder, and finally came explosively. They both stood, shaking, looking around for what to do with their "remains."

"I'll exit first, OK?" Edward said, after pulling himself together a bit. He found some old wrap to dispose of the condom in, and balled it up in his fist. Nodding, Lee kept her eyes to the floor. When he left, she dressed hurriedly, scratching at something by her shoulder. She caught up with Edward at the check out stand, surprised he would still be in the store rather than hightailing it one floor down. When they exited, he handed her a bag. Before she looked in it, she stopped again and had Edward scratch at something by her shoulder blade. "It's a tag," he said. "What?" As unnoticeably as possible, Lee reached into her shirt and pulled at her bra strap to look at it. It wasn't her bra. Rather, it wasn't the bra she had worn into the store. One of her "usual" supply. It was one of the discards from Edward's pile, that he had brought into the room, but they hadn't even gotten around to trying on. "Oh no!" She cried.

"What is it?" Lee yanked at the bra a bit, revealing that it was a tag that had been scratching at her. She must have been in such a rush to get dressed that she didn't notice the gorgeous material, satiny cups, strong straps, and beautiful color. "What's wrong, Lee?"

Lee explained the situation to Edward. He first looked panicked, but then sniggered, again looking a bit like a boy in a candy store. "Well, then, that's kind of funny."

"Why? Are you going to punish me, Edward? Don't tell the store! I can just go in and make the switch."

"Weeeeeeell, don't do that," he put his arm around her shoulders and steered her away from the store. "Let's just chalk this one up to operator error. And why don't you open the bag? See what I got you?"

Lee rifled through the ton of wrap that the store always included, and saw a small pair of beautiful panties. "Oh, they're so nice! But wait! Oh my god!" She held the bag up closer to her face (she didn't want to be in the middle of a mall, holding up panties for everyone to see) and noticed that the panties were the exact matching set to the bra she had accidentally snuck out of the store. "Edward look!" He had noticed as soon as he saw her bra strap. "It'll look beautiful on you. In fact, I think as your punishment for shoplifting," "I didn't!" she whispered, but he ignored her, "you will have to wear those as much as possible. Perhaps, for an entire weekend at my house. What do you think?"

"I think! I think! I think I like doing bad things."

AgentMeow
AgentMeow
12 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The New Dress Fun with a new sheer dress.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anal Afternoon Anal sex, fisting, and a little S&M, without much back story.in BDSM
My Public Humiliation How I was used at a party.in BDSM
An Adventure in the Woods Bound, discovered and put on display.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories