Trying It On For Size Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
278 Followers

I was near bursting with sexual tension, the sensual touch of her hands and the soft, wetness of her lips and tongue on my ear ignited a firestorm of pleasure that rippled through me. My body fairly buzzed and hummed like a high voltage transmission line. Every nerve ending was quivering in anticipation.

Using both hands she turned me around to face her. Even though I had already seen that she was tall, I was still surprised by how big she was now that she was standing right in front of me. In her heels, she must have been six foot four or five; my eyes were barely level with her chin. Pulling me closer, pressing me against her breasts, I felt her hard nipples through the thin material of the halter top. Again, she whispered huskily in my ear:

"Good - now pull that table over so it's near the bed. Empty the contents of your bag on it. Then prepare the bed as you described in the e-mail. I will be in the bathroom changing into something more comfortable for play time. Knock on the door when you're ready and then lie down on the bed lengthwise, face up. Oh, take off your shoes and socks but leave you pants and underwear on. I want to remove them myself," she said smiling as she straightened up and looked down into my eyes.

"Yes Mistress," I said looking up at her and seeing her dark eyes looking through me, seeming to be looking directly into that special dark corner of my mind where all of this was created.

As she retreated to the bathroom, I set to work immediately preparing the bed. For bondage attachment points I had brought two bed "super straps," basically adjustable, nylon webbed straps long enough to fit around any size bed. Run under the mattress and back around on top, buckled and cinched, they provided secure attachment points with five evenly spaced d-rings across the length of each strap. Fitting one around mattress about a foot down from the headboard end and the other about a foot up from the foot end, I buckled and cinched them both down tightly.

For bondage and attachment I brought wrist and ankle cuffs that used double velcro closures. The inner closure tightened the cuff around the wrist or ankle and held it securely. The second or outer velcro closure could be used to attach one cuff to another cuff using the other cuff's d-ring and/or to attach it to the super strap d-ring, and then closed to doubly secure the cuff. I also brought several adjustable length, nylon tethers with clips at both end that could be used to attach cuffs to d-rings.

For CB bondage, I brought a variety of cock and ball straps and stretchers. Most were made of leather and had either snap or buckle closures. One type of strap though was a simple velcro strip. I brought two sizes with me, eight inch and a twelve inch long strap, each a half inch wide. The velcro straps were actually commercial items used to hold wire bundles together. They came in several colors and were both cheap and functional, designed with a point at one end and a slit in the other. The pointed end could be passed through the slit to make a loop and then tightened down as far as could be tolerated with the soft "hook" side of the velcro on the inner side against the sensitive flesh and the harder, plastic velcro "loops" on the outside.

I laid out the cuffs and tethers on the bed next to the super strap attachments points likely to be used first. The CB bondage items I laid out on the table along with condoms, an open box of latex gloves and several types of lubricant. Then I removed my shoes and socks, went and gently knocked on the bathroom door and then laid down, as instructed, face up, lengthwise at the center of the bed. The preparations had taken less than five minutes.

I waited on the bed - Tanya was ratcheting up my tension by making me wait. In my excited state, I was breathing rapidly, almost hyperventilating - I was feeling dizzy, the room seeming to spin and move under me. I was sweating profusely, the beads of salty perspiration collecting into a solid sheen covering my face, torso and feet and making my pants stick to my legs. The mixture of sexual tension, fear and anticipation had me on the edge. Despite the continuous sweating, I felt cold as though all of my blood had left my extremities and was collecting in my face, torso and groin. I was actually shivering despite the comfortable temperature of the room.

It seemed I was there waiting for a long time but it probably was only a few minutes. I heard the door knob turn and the door squeak as it opened. At first, the white light coming frm the bathroom brightened the room but the extra light quickly disappeared as she closed the door behind her. Tanya came around the corner and stood at the foot of the bed, silhouetted against the dim light of the desk lamp. Although I could not make out any details with the only light behind her, I could see that she was staring down at me, taking in the full picture.

Again, it seemed a long time before she moved but it was probably only a minute or two. When she did move, she turned sideways and moved to the side of the bed, the dim light now illuminating her body for me. The halter top and mini-skirt were gone. She was dressed now in a black, open-breasted top, black full cut panties, black stockings and high-heeled sandals. In the light, I could see her full breasts standing straight out from her chest, each crowned by large, strawberry red nipples that were obviously fully erect.

Tanya put her hands on her hips, seeming to pose for me, before slipping off her shoes and climbing onto the bed. She was a big girl and the bed sagged heavily and slanted to the side as she climbed on. In a moment, she climbed over and straddled me, knees pressed against my hips as she sat down lightly on my groin before rubbing her bottom on me back and forth and then in small circles as she arched her back and ran her fingers through her hair. It was an incredible visual show and it had the desired effect. I felt my cock immediately stiffen, feeling the weight of her bottom on my rod through the thin material of my pants and briefs.

Tanya bent forward at the waist until her lips brushed the side of my face, working their way down to my neck and then my ear. She licked the bottom of the lobe lightly with just the tip of tongue and moaned softly. Then she whispered in my ear:

"Mmmmmm, this is so hot. You're mine completely. I'm going to show you such a good time. Now lover, put your arms up above your head."

I responded immediately raising my arms up over my head, stretching them out until my arms were nearly straight.

"Mmmmm, that's it lover, just like that," she moaned.

Still straddling me, she slowly slid up my torso, stopping when her breasts were dangling invitingly over my face. Leaning forward, on all fours, she slowly rocked back and forth, causing those hard tipped, full breasts to sway just above me. She lowered them down until the hard nipples just brushed my lips and check; the scent of her perfume exciting me even more

"Do you like these, lover?"

"Ye . . yes, yes, Mistress Tanya," I sputtered, entranced by the swaying, fleshy orbs dangling right above my mouth."

"Well then, show them some love Kelly."

I didn't need to be told twice. As I opened my mouth and extended my tongue, she lowered them down until they rested on my face. My lips and tongue went to work immediately, licking and sucking the hard, thimble sized nipples as my nose found the source of her perfume which she must have dabbed between her breasts.

"Mmmmmm, yes lover, just like that. Suck on them. Suck on them hard, "she said forcefully.

I couldn't believe how hard the nipples were. They were like two smooth pebbles attached to warm, soft pillows. I pressed them hard between my lips and sucked on them until I heard a soft moan come from her lips.

"Mmmmm, that's so good lover. We'll come back to that but let's get you comfortable first," she said raising her breasts from my lips and then sliding further up my torso until her knees were pressed against my armpits.

There was the same strong scent of her perfume as another source of the fragrance came closer. As she leaned forward to begin putting the wrist cuffs on me (I had conveniently left them attached to the center ring of the super strap), her groin pressed into my chin and lips.

The bulge in her groin was large and I could feel the heat emanating from it as it touched my face. I was surprised, even a little stunned at that first contact with another's male genitalia despite the fact that it was still covered by panty material. Even though I knew she was a transsexual, I think her totally feminine form, voice and mannerisms sent my mind and body down the familiar path of responding sexually to an enticing, sexy woman. The large, hot bulge sent a "This is Different!" alarm message racing through my mind that interrupted my trip down the familiar path of response and sent it careening off into unknown territory.

The biggest question I had before embarking on this experience was what my initial response would be when confronted for the first time by male genitalia - having had no experience responding sexually to it. I decided, at least intellectually not to label or pre-judge anything; just follow my feelings at the moment and respond accordingly. Of course, it is one thing to decide to do something intellectually, and quite another when the moment of truth arrives.

The bulge was large, heavy and hot. As she fiddled with the wrist cuffs, putting them on me, attaching them together and then connecting both to the center super strap ring, she slowly moved her hips, pressing the bulge against my lips and moving it back and forth. The scent was strong - perfume mixed with something else, a fresh, earthy smell. I felt some dampness in one spot of the panty front as it brushed against my lips, I was now totally disoriented by the sight, the smell, the feel of the bulge against my mouth.

Looking up, Tanya towered over me, her long torso extending upward to firm, milky white breasts which jutted out from her chest. There was no self-inventory of feelings or deep thought about it. I was clearly responding sexually to her. As she leaned into me, my lips parted and I extended my tongue until it met the smooth exterior of her black panty. Looking up at the beautiful female form there was a kind of cognitive dissonance when I felt the hardness of the bulge under my tongue, accustomed as I was in that position to feeling the flat, soft, wet slit of a pussy.

Tanya looked down at me, our eyes meeting, she smiled and rubbed herself against my lips and tongue. I explored the bulge, finding hardness and softness, definite lumps and less definite squishy areas. As Tanya's own excitement grew, there was no mistaking the growing, thickening, hardening shaft that extending across her groin at an angle to the waistband above her thigh. It was enormous and it was alive; I felt it pulse and twitch as my lips and tongue found it through the thin panty material and stroked along its length. Tanya moaned softly and arched her back, her face disappearing above the curved torso and rounded breasts.

I did a little experimental tug on my wrists and found them to be held fast to the center ring of the bed super strap. Leaning over to the side, Tanya picked up a pillow and placed it under my head and over my arms. Clearly, she didn't want me to miss any of the show she had planned. She slowly gyrated her hips, working her crotch into my face. As her panty front moved across my lips, I found the wet spot again at the top near the waistband. It had gotten larger and wetter. It finally occurred to my sex addled brain just what the dampness was. I was so excited at the time that it didn't phase me at all. It all seemed perfectly natural, not to mention very hot and exciting.

Tanya must have known she needed to slow down because, despite the obvious pleasure she was getting rubbing herself against me, she withdrew her hips and slowly slid her inner thighs down alongside my torso, backing up until she was back to her previous position astride my hips. She paused, reached down and tweaked each of my nipples with her thumb and index finger before lowering her face down and taking them in her soft lips. It was my turn to moan as the touch of her warm, soft mouth on my sensitive nipples sent electric sparks of pleasure shooting down my spine and then firing off in all directions until I was quivering with sexual tension and mind numbing lust.

She nuzzled, licked and sucked my nipples until they were hard, tight little stubs. I was amazed at how sensitive my nipples were and how much pleasure I felt with her expert attention. I was moving, writhing in response. She lifted her head and smiled with that "cat that ate the canary" grin before reaching up with her hands to my armpits and upper chest and lightly raking me with her long, sharp, red, fingernails. She lifted her bottom from my hips and slid backward as she went, her long, smooth, stockinged legs gliding down along my pants covered legs until she was astride my lower thighs.

I glanced down at my bare torso and saw the streak of dark pink fingernail marks she had made in me as trailed her nails down my body to the waistband of my pants. Tanya brought the palm of one hand over my crotch and lightly brushed it giving my stiff dick a small jolt of pleasure. My pulse and twitch in response was clearly visible through the growing tent of my pants crotch. Again she brought her palm down lightly on my crotch, this time slowly pushing it up along the length of my still trapped member, pressing a little harder when she got to the swollen tip.

"Oh God, please stop, please stop, I can't stand it. I'm gonna cum if you do that again," I moaned as I writhed beneath her.

She stopped immediately, straightened up and paused, looking down at me, smiling as she licked her lips. My excitement backed down a notch and the powerful urge to cum subsided. She stopped everything and just sat astride me smiling. The anticipation was killing me.

"More please, more . . . ," I pleaded, unable to wait any longer.

It seemed like the longest time before she began moving again. Tanya moved very slowly and deliberately reaching back up with her hands but avoiding my swollen crotch, going directly to the clasp of my waistband. With her long fingers she undid the clasp, then grasping the top of my waistband with one hand, she used the other to slowly draw my zipper down. The tease continued as she drew down the zipper slowly, deliberately, pausing several times, the soft "whirr" of the zipper the only noise audible in the room.

I was so excited and anxious to get going that I began to buck my hips up trying to get some friction, some pressure on my attention starved dick. Tanya ignored my hip thrusts and avoided contact with my groin as she slipped her fingers down inside my waistband on each side and drew them down, pulling them down off my hips, clearing my ass as I bucked up to meet her. She slid down my legs as she drew my pants down, finally releasing the waistband and pulling my pants off one leg at a time by the hemmed cuffs before they finally came free. She tossed them onto the nearest chair.

Again, she stopped everything and made me wait. I was breathing rapidly, excited with lust, my chest rising and falling with every breath. I looked down at my briefs and saw the tent front held up by the single "pole." I was embarrassed to see a large, wet stain near the top as my pre-cum worked its way through the double fabric to create a growing translucent circle.

She continued to strip me in her slow, teasingly deliberate fashion, reaching down for the waistband of my briefs and drawing them down, pausing as the elastic waistband cleared the tip of my penis before continuing down. She stopped with my briefs rolled up around my ankles and kept them there as she reached up with her hands to the top of my thighs and slowly raked my legs with her nails, leaving four parallel trails of red lines on each meaty limb. She ran her hands up each thigh, massaging the flesh as she went. Her hands were large and surprisingly strong as she moved to the top of my thighs and began working the soft, smooth insides of my thighs with her thumbs. Tanya's thumbs lightly grazed the bottom of my scrotal sack as she worked eliciting a groan of pleasure from me.

She drew her hands back down my legs once more and then stopped, removing them. Glancing over to the side, she picked up the thick, foam rubber pillow lying on the side of the bed.

"Raise your legs up Kelly, knees to chest."

I pulled my legs up using the strong lower abdominals I had developed over the years doing this very "reverse crunch" type exercise. With her forearm pushing against the backs of my upper thighs, she slipped the pillow under my hips, pressing it hard against my lower back before releasing the pressure on my legs. I couldn't quite see what she was doing, my raised legs blocking my line of sight. I did notice my briefs still dangling from my ankles and felt a little humiliated at the sight.

"Okay, you can put your legs down now," she said, helping to support their weight as I lowered them.

With my legs down and my hips raised by the pillow, I could see my own engorged dick pointed directly at my face, swaying in time to my rapid pulse as blood forced its way in and out of the spongy tissue inside my shaft. Tanya turned around and, her back to me, straddled the upper thigh of my right leg. Then she leaned over and fastened the ankle cuff I had left attached to the far ring of the bondage strap to my ankle, double securing it with the inner and outer velcro strips. She tested the connection by pulling on it before moving over to straddle my left leg, fastening the other cuff to my left ankle.

I looked down and saw myself spread widely by the bondage, the attachment rings being about four feet apart. My legs were bent only slightly at the knees allowing the soles of my feet to remain flat on the mattress. My body was now in the shape of an inverted "Y." The bondage raised the level of my excitement another notch as I tested the binding of my ankles and found them to be held very securely by the velcro wrapped cuffs. She slid down my legs until she was straddling my knees.

Tanya slowly looked me up and down and then smiled as she reached over to the table where I had laid out the toys and accessories I had brought. I watched as she picked up a red cock and ball strap, one of the eight inch wire bundle wraps I had purchased for less than a dollar a piece at a local hardware store.

Tanya fitted it around my cock and balls, inserted the tapered end into the slit and pulled it tight, pushing it down hard against my sensitive perineum with her thumb. I gasped at the sudden pressure on my package. My already stiff dick reacted almost immediately, swelling in thickness and developing bumps and ridges all along my shaft as my pressurized veins swelled and protruded through the thin skin on my shaft. As she pressed her thumb into my perineum, I felt a sharp tingle of pleasure course through my body and saw pre-cum oozing from the slit of my swollen dick head.

Tanya leaned over to the table again and picked up a latex glove and a bottle of lube. Putting the latex glove onto her right hand, she pumped the dispenser of lube until it deposited a large glob of the creamy, off-white lubricant on her upturned, gloved fingers. Then using her ungloved hand to spread my ass cheek apart, smeared the lube along the inner cheeks, around and on my anus before pressing the tip of her gloved middle finger into me. Even though I expected it, I still gasped in response, then moaned as I felt her finger penetrate me and unerringly find the raised lump of rectal wall that covered my very sensitive prostate. Gently, she pressed down on it and then ran small circles around it before gently pressing on it again.

kelmag
kelmag
278 Followers