Trying It On For Size Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
276 Followers

I finished packing all of my stuff back in my carrying bag and found my pants when I heard the shower stop. I fished into the back pocket for my wallet, pulled it how and took out four more fifties, slipping it into the gift envelope on the night stand. I know she didn't ask for additional tribute before the second session but if anything deserved a little extra gift, that tour de force of pleasure certainly did. I hoped she'd be nicely surprised when she found it.

The room suddenly brightened as the bathroom door opened. This time she didn't close it behind her. The white light of the bathroom florescent bulbs lit the place up, allowing me to really see the whole room for the first time. It looked like every other chain motel room. How could anything so unique, so intense have occurred in such an ordinary room I mused. It was like finding an original Picasso hanging in a McDonalds. The two realities didn't seem to mesh.

When she turned the corner, I could see she had a white robe on and was drying her hair with one of the motel's white towels. For a brief moment, it reminded me of the scene in Pretty Woman when Julia Roberts emerges from the bathroom to join Richard Gere for breakfast after their first night together. Without the cheap wig and tart's garish clothing, Julia looked very pretty, very natural in the bright light of day. Tanya also looked very good in the light - normal, human, she was a person apart from her profession and I had a chance to glimpse that real person behind it all.

"Well you're up," she said. "I was starting to get a little worried about you. But you seemed to be breathing okay," she said smiling as she continued to dry her hair.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine - well, more than fine. I'm feeling great Tanya," I left off the Mistress part. It seemed out of place in the bright light and Tanya's friendly, familiar tone.

"Good, I had a fabulous time. Hope you did too."

"Fabulous doesn't describe it well enough for me. I don't have the words to describe it, except thanks - thanks for making the whole experience so incredibly special."

"You're quite welcome," she said in a sort of mock formal way, then smiled again. "Fortunately, I have no other appointments tonight. I don't think I'd have the strength or energy to do it. And as a top, I can't exactly fake it," she said with a chuckle.

I was a little surprised to hear her say "tonight," my sense of time still had it being in the afternoon. I looked at her for a few moments, then looked down, not wanting it to appear as though I was staring.

"I'm famished," she said breaking the awkward silence. I need to eat something."

My stomach was rumbling too, having eaten no solids in almost two days and blurted out:

"Me too. Would you like to join me for dinner. There's a decent steak place less than a mile from here," surprised myself to hear those words come out of me. I hoped I hadn't insulted her by crossing some sort of boundary.

"I'd love to," she answered immediately, clearly the "I'm famished" comment had been an invitation that cleverly left it up to me to respond.

"Great," I said, overjoyed to be able to spend more time with Tanya. "Can I rinse off in your shower?"

"Sure, help yourself. There's dry towels hanging behind the door."

"Thanks," I said perkily.

I noticed that she was watching me closely, almost studying me as I walked past her to the bathroom. I left the bathroom door partly open in case she needed to get something while she dressed.

The warm water felt good on my skin; so good that I turned up the heat to where I could just barely stand it. I soaped up, shampooed my hair and cleaned myself thoroughly. Finally, I turned off the shower, dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist before I left the bathroom. I heard Tanya humming softly to herself as she fixed her hair and applied make-up in front of the mirror. It was an ordinary scene - a guy getting out of a shower, his female companion fixing herself up for a dinner date with him. Of course, the reality wasn't anything like that. Or was it?

I got dressed quickly. My short hair finding its appointed place naturally with a couple of swipes with my fingers. I was ready to go. I opened the door for her, being the perfect gentleman that I was and was a surprised to see that it was dark out. I guess she was right about the "tonight" thing I thought. I glanced down at my watch and saw it was a quarter after seven. Wow - we's spent six hours fucking away like a couple of over-sexed minks. Where did the time go?

So, what's the protocol I wondered. Do I take her hand? Open car doors? Help her out of her seat. I didn't have a category in mind for what we were doing. I needn't have wasted time thinking about that stuff. Tanya took my hand as soon as we exited and opened her own car door when we climbed into my Lexus. I decided I wouldn't over think the situation - no category needed. Just act naturally, as I would with any female friend I was taking to dinner.

We had a great dinner. The steaks were tender and juicy, the wine warm and velvety and the conversation entertaining. We talked about so many things - music and literature, travel and politics, history and fashion. In fact, about the only thing we didn't talk about was sex or anything at all about our all afternoon session together. She was so interesting to listen to that most of the time I forgot completely about the session stuff and just engaged fully in the conversation. Tanya seemed equally comfortable and at ease.

We finished dinner with a rich chocolate souffle and coffee drinks livened up with a little brandy. We were both utterly relaxed and enjoying each other's company. I think we both didn't want it to end but by ten thirty the restaurant had emptied out, leaving only us in the large dining room. The check folder had been placed on the table a half hour ago. Finally, I picked it up, slipped my credit card in there without looking at it and added a nice tip when the waiter returned with a receipt.

We drove back to the motel. Between the alcohol and the days events, we were both exhausted. I asked when she planned to return to San Diego. She was non-committal, unsure of her schedule. She asked how often I got up to Los Angeles. I said quite truthfully that I rarely did. We rode the rest of the short trip in silence.

I walked her back to her room. She unlocked her door and then turned, taking my hand not shaking it. I told her again what I wonderful time I'd had and thanked her. She said she had a great time too and thanked me for dinner. She let go of my hand, turned to go back in the room and then stopped and turned back around to face me. Moving closer, with a serious, determined look on her face, she reached around the back of my neck with one hand and pulled me close to her, then dipped her head down slightly, kissed me softly on the lips. There was no tongue, no lip nibbling, no crotch rub. It was a simple, soft kiss. Then she turned back around and was gone.

I was left frozen on the walkway unable to move, a little stunned by how it had ended and how suddenly it had ended. I returned to my car deep in thought and drove home unable to get Tanya or the day's events out of my mind. They came in flashbacks, powerful, incredibly erotic images that will stay with me for the rest of my life. Will I see Tanya again, I thought. I don't know but I'd sure like to came my mind's silent reply. But what did it all mean, I asked myself. There was so much to sort out. Somehow, I knew I needed to sort it out before I saw her again. Somehow, some way, I knew that I would.

The End

kelmag
kelmag
276 Followers