Trying Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, babe, of course. I thought you had to work."

"I phone the boss, told him business was slow and I felt ill. He told me to lock up early and go home. I was to excited to wait, so I came straight over." Debbie immediately began to strip.

"Guys, Debbie managed to get off work early." Christy announced.

"Great, come and join in the fun!" I shouted.

Debbie, now naked, was staring at the two trannies making love to each other.

"That is so sexy!"

"Hey Debs," said Christy. "No sex in the vagina today. We'll do that tomorrow. Today, is gay day. We are going to do everything up the arse."

"Sure, okay." Agreed Debbie, as she pushed the pussy dildo up her vagina, and strapped on the rest of the strap-on dildo.

"Debbie, you take James up the arse, and I'll receive from Paul."

We all gang banged like that all day, in different positions. At around eight at night, we decided to give it a rest, as our arse holes were getting sore. We cooked some dinner and watched a film on TV.

After the film, the girls decided to play dress-up. They dressed us up in lots of types of clothes.

"Paul, what do you prefer? Sex with a boy or a girl?" Christy asked.

I thought about it. "I like both just as much. But I prefer both at once." Everyone agreed that was truly the best. "James, yesterday night you told me you love me, but then quickly said it was a mistake. Well for me it isn't a mistake. I truly love you, as my boyfriend. I'm glad I've found out what gay sex is like, I'm glad it is with you, and I'm glad you are my gay lover. And Christy, I'm glad I met you. I hope you will move in with us and be my girlfriend?"

Christy kissed me. "I will."

"The same goes to you Debs, I hope you'll be my girlfriend and move in with us. We're going to need a bigger bed if four of us are to fit in here." James said.

"Yep," said Debbie, "we will won't we!"

A big smile formed on James' face as he kissed Debbie. Then he turned to hug me. We kissed passionately. Debbie climbed over and began kissing Christy, adjusting their strap-on dildos so they didn't get in the way.

"I love you too Paul." Said James. "When I read that book, I wanted to try sex with you more than anything. I never ever thought of you this way though. Now I look at you, and I see how beautiful you are. I'm so lucky to have you, my lovely baby. You have such a beautiful penis." We kissed again.

One year later

We live all together now. We actually got married. Yep. Christy and I got married the same time as Debbie and James. None of my mates know that I secretly married James too.

I have a bigger wardrobe of female clothes than male, as does James. Went we are dressed as women, James is called Jane, and I'm Paula. We often visit gay clubs, where we like to dance dressed how we feel comfortable.

One thing we find really sexy now, is when Debbie fucks my arse, and James faces me and I watch Christy fuck his arse. It's also good because we like to kiss a lot.

James and I have recently gathered enough courage to kiss in public. We all hold hands in public, and our friends are starting to know that we are bi-sexual. One or two of my friends try to avoid us now, but most are cool with it. All the female friends find it cool and really sexy.

Tomorrow night, we are planning an orgy. Some of our friends are coming round. Most of our male friends, and all of our female friends are up for it. But that's another story.

12