Trying Something New

Story Info
Anna loves getting dominated by her boyfriend's dad.
2.9k words
4.2
20.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoganL
LoganL
3 Followers

Anna rested cozily on the hotel room sofa, having taken her time to adjust the couch cushions to more comfortably suit her large behind - tugged neatly inside her red, Nike sweatpants, which complimented well to her over-all curvy waistline. The girl didn't lack in other parts of her body either, having breasts nearing F-cups, long, golden blond hair and plump lips whose kiss could feel angelic with pleasure. Even with all her assets, the girl was still modest in nature, choosing a trip with her boyfriend's family to a beach resort rather than going partying.

Though, as much fun as it had been, Anna was now left alone in the hotel room, bored and saddened, surfing through TV channels with a flick of the remote. She was supposed to go out with John while his mother and father were off in the city, but he had locked himself in his room, listening to music and watching TV, having argued that going to the bar tonight could be too dangerous.

Anna pouted, and looked feebly at the corridor, wondering if he would come out. John was a good man, if not slightly lacking in the bedroom, but Anna could live with that. After all, he was her first boyfriend, and she had no clue of the pleasure other men were capable of providing her. Nevertheless, she stayed with him, even with some of his nagging faults she felt connected to him and his family.

Her feeling of loneliness was shrunk when the outside door propped open, and John's dad, Mike, stepped inside. He, to Anna's enjoyed surprise, was wearing nothing but shorts and a towel on his shoulder, soaking in sweat. As the girl stepped closer to greet him, she couldn't allure her eyes away from his muscular, hairy chest - that of a real man.

"Oh, Mr. Johnson, I thought you had gone to the city with John's mom." Anna said, still surprised to see him, yet welcoming the sight.

"She went shopping, and I went out for a run." He answered swiftly, taking only a glance at how nicely the sports bra propped up Anna's large breasts, before going to the kitchen and grabbing a water, chugging it. "Where's John?"

Anna sighed again and sat down on next to the kitchen table, pouting. " He's in his room, ignoring me. "

"Well, why don't the two of you go out? You told me before that you wanted to." Mike asked, stretching his arms a bit, before going over to the rack and grabbing a shirt.

Anna caught herself staring again, this time admiring his toned, ripped back. He was forty-five years old yet in better shape than any boy she knew. And the trailing sweat, coupled with his bodily aroma, which had filled the room, invade her mind, though she quickly shook those thoughts out, and turned to look at the less interesting cutlery.

"It's just that ... he is scared to go ... and in a way, I am too." She turned her gaze to his eyes - firm, yet understanding. " I don't want to say anything bad about your son, and he is a great boyfriend ... but ... "

"But what?" Mike asked sternly without anger in his voice. Anna could almost feel herself ... liking his stronger tone of voice, feeling obliged to answer, though that had become more difficult, as Mike sat opposite her on the table, and his intoxicating aroma was back in her nose.

"I just want him to be more protective and reassuring sometimes, you know?" Anna said, soon losing track of her words as she started at Mike's brown beard. " Like, when we go to the beach and such. I sometimes get some cat-calls and even a slap on my butt, but John doesn't do anything about; he just lets it slide and says I am over-reacting."

Mike was listening to all of this attentively, without a muscle moving on his face, though his mind had already been made up.

He stood up and made his way to Anna, standing in front of her, his height towering over her small, yet luscious body. Anna gulped and looked up at him, his heat radiating just inches away from her. God, she wanted to touch that hot, tanned chest.

"That does sound pathetic. If I was your boyfriend I would never let anyone touch you." He said with concern, and a small grin appearing near his cheek, before he turned away to the couch, grabbing something from his bag.

"T-Thank you." Anna answered shyly, not expecting those words from him. Her cheeks had started to turn red, just at the lewd thought of being his lover. "I-I guess I just want a more ... dominant man. Someone to take control and protect me." Anna said, not thinking much of her suggestive words.

"Yeah, women like that." Mike answered, turning and giving her a smile which forced a reply.

"I-I guess so." Anna said, gulping again and standing up from the chair, having a slight feeling of light-headedness. She wanted to go back to her room and see if John was awake, but her legs didn't let her move. Her body ached, begged to be closer to Mike, and Anna struggled to resist.

"Alright, well ..." Mike turned around, having found his wallet and changed out of his shorts to lose denim jeans while Anna was fighting with her desires. He stepped closer to her again, his chest now almost pressing against hers and looked down at her, with a creeping smile on his face. "I am going to go down to the bar, and you are coming with me."

The sudden command shocked Anna, sending a shiver down her whole body, without her being able to tell if it was from fear or burning lust.

"I ... um ..." She couldn't find her words, and locked down to her feet, hiding her crimson red cheeks.

"Unless that is, you want to stay here with my boring son, John." He moved closer again, now with Anna's nipples almost pressing against his abs, even through the thin fabric. His hands, too, were making their way around, gently placing on her waist and going downwards. "Don't worry, I will show you how a real man treats a woman."

Anna's face was almost hypnotized, and her body was sending pulses of pleasure through the parts of her skin where his strong, large arms touched. What would he show me, she wondered, feeling her body only want to press closer to his. Her mind was burning up, struggling to think sensibly again. John had never been so commanding to her before ... and this was so ... enjoyable.

"Yeah. O-Okay ... let's go." She finally stuttered out her reply, looking up at him with a smile and a nod.

"Good." His words were followed by a firm wrap-around her waist, tugging her closer to his side, and letting him feel the meatiness of her thighs. "Remember, darling. You're coming home with me at the end of the night." His voice cheeky.

Anna could only nod and let his hand - dangerously close to her ass - lead her out the door. There definitely should have been a protest about his hand getting so close to her behind ... but ... Anna was enjoying the firm grip ... loving it even. If only it would go down further south, she thought.

They made their way down to ground floor and away to the beachside bar, located through a small maze of Caribbean island wood paths and small, native bushes. As other guys came and passed on the path, unable to prevent their perverted stares at Anna's breasts and hips, Mike returned agitated stares, preventing any one of them from slipping a bad word. With this fierce defense, Mike's hand was getting only more ambitious, having slid down to her shaking right ass-cheek, firmly guiding her by it.

Anna, enjoying the defeated, silent stares of all the perverts that passed her, knowing they wouldn't dare to lay a finger on her, was too distracted to notice the shifting movements of Mike's grip, until, that is, when he firmly squeezed her meaty cheek, making her jump slightly from surprise, only to release a soft, heavy moan of pleasure in the next second. Her heart was beating faster and faster, and she had no intention of complaining about his invasive groping - loving the dominant way he did it.

When they were well in the sights of the bustling bar, an old couple, sitting down by one of the benches, whispered something about "Cradle-robbing". Anna was twenty-two, by no means a child, but the age difference between the pair was visible.

Mark, clearly agitated by this remark, spat out to the elderly woman. "Unlike your limp dick, I actually tire my pretty little thing here. Isn't that true?" He looked at Anna with a smirk.

The girl's head was already dizzy, but Mark's question threw her right off guard. In the spur of the moment, and not to humiliate her man, she quickly threw out an answer.

"Yeah! He sure is a monster in bed!"

She knew her words were off, but there was no harm done, right? He was just trying to get that hag to shut up, she thought. Up to this point, Anna still had doubts, thinking that Mike was only teasing her and had no intentions of going further. Though, in the back of her mind and body, she was craving him badly.

Anna watched the old couple quickly hurry away, disgust on their faces. She felt victorious and was about to laugh off the small quarrel until she turned to see Mike, groping a large, bursting bulge in his jeans, and moving closer to her body. She couldn't take her eyes off his crotch, wondering about the size that he was hiding. She didn't even notice him leaning in on her ear.

"Am I?" He asked seductively, slowly rubbing the member underneath his jeans. It looked so hard ... so ... hot.

Anna's hand moved shyly on instinct, feeling around as well. Fuck, It must be huge, she thought, until his question registered and she was shocked back into reality, quickly trying to muster a response.

"Oh. I am sorry I ... I didn't mean..." As she speaks her hand doesn't stop the light touches, neither do her eyes look away. A slow, satisfied smile creeps on Anna's face. "You ... you really are big!"

"Call me your Daddy!" He whispered in her ear, followed by a light chuckle.

Before Anna could obey his hands were back on her ass, gripped even more tightly, and leading her away from the bar, off in more dimly lit part of the path which leads deeper inside a small resort jungle near the beach.

Anna followed him with no hesitation, understanding what the situation was implying, but no longer giving a damn. She hopped, even begged to herself that Mike was going to have his way with her. This was a whole new world of pleasure she was dying to try out.

When they reached a more secluded spot, over-looking the ocean waves, Mike swiftly took hold, pulling her in for a kiss, which Anna returned. They kissed sloppily, letting saliva run all around their mouths, with Mike taking control, dominating her tongue with his, guiding it and making it do as told. Now both of his hands firmly grasped her plump ass, smacking it loudly and digging his hands in the juicy meat.

"We're still going to the bar, so all you'll do is get rid of this hard on, understood?" He said, pulling away from the kiss and staring straight into Anna's eyes. It was an order she was oh so happy to fulfill.

Her heart felt like it was about to explode from the relentless beating, along with her heavy breaths, propping up breasts every time she exhaled. Her lust-filled mind had forgotten about the immorality and unfaithfulness of the situation and simply focused on pleasing her new daddy.

"Y-Yes!" She said with some stuttering and enthusiasm, her head dizzy once more, as she quickly got on her knees, wasting no time on unbuckling his belt and pulling his underwear down.

The throbbing cock, which she was dying to see, sprung out, almost hitting her in the face. Anna had to take a second just to gasp, witnessing the veiny, hot nine-inch cock lay before her. It was nothing like John's, and not even resembling those in porn. It was much more, being thick, with veins bulging out and the head of the tip staring right at her.

"Don't you dare stop if someone comes close," Mike said, holding her hair, and rubbing her cheek against his manhood, comparing the two in size.

"Yes, daddy. Of-Of course!" Anna says without hesitation, obeying. Her hands moved to the base of pulsing cock, beginning to stroke it lightly with her delicate palms, feeling out every inch of the monster until her eager, plump lips went in on its tip, giving it a greeting kiss and a hungry lick, before going deeper, taking the first few inches inside her warm mouth, licking around with her tongue and slurping up the bits of leaking pre-cum.

Mike held her hair tightly, letting her take the start of on her own. "Oh, and know this: Every drop you don't swallow, you'll wear to the bar, got it?" He says with a devious grin.

Anna could only nod with a mouth full of cock, her body shivering at the thought of tasting his hot load. Her mouth had begun to adjust to his size, taking more and more inside, with loud slurps and sloppy licks. The lusty girl didn't hold back and tried her best to please Mike; her hands feeling around his balls, stroking and playing with them.

"Oh, that is a little cocksucker." He says, pleased." Keep your eyes on mine, baby girl. Show how much you want this."

Anna's gaze shifted to him, letting Mike watch her eyes as her lips went up and down his shaft, increasing in speed. In truth, she had only given John a blowjob once and didn't get much practice out of it, as the guy came in less than a minute, but this was something else.

Soon her throat had relaxed, and Anna was able to push the huge monster inside her entirely, chocking a bit, and bulging out her throat, but with a smile in her eyes, pulling of it with some drips of their mixed juices splashing on her chest.

Some people started to pass by on the trail. The more drunk ones hooted and praised, taking pictures with their cameras, others hurrying along from the sinful sight. Mike, seeing the audience, got more fired up.

"That's right, Anna. Suck my balls dry. Please your man, a real man. Make sure they hear the slurp noises." He said loudly.

The girl, having noticed the peeping crowd as well, was only more happy to provide, wrapping her arms around her waist and pushing his cock deeper inside her with every thrust, putting on a show.

Nearing his release, Mike groaned somewhat audibly. "I'm cuming, little slut. Ready for your reward?" He says, giving her face a light slap.

She nodded and pushed her head down, keeping it there while her hands went to work with quick strokes, making sure the cum would flow right inside her warm mouth. She hadn't swallowed John's cum before, making him finish on a tissue, so her craving for a taste was insane.

"Take this, little nnggg~" Mike grunted, as he rode his orgasm, his cock twitching inside her mouth as spurs of cum shot from his manhood. His grip on her hair was unwavering, potent, and so was the smell of thick cream, filling out her mouth and forcing her to swallow with large, visible gulps. Though even with her eager attempts, she was unable to contain the flow, and some chunks of his cum oozed down her lips, dropping in the middle of her chest.

Mike held her in place for a couple of seconds, making sure every drop was emptied from his balls, before letting his cock slide out of her.

"Oh, that was a good blowjob, baby girl. I am proud of you." He said with a smile, patting her head.

Anna pulled off of his sticky cock, letting out a couple of coughs and clearing her throat, making sure it all went done. She wiped her lips and looked at him, smiling. " I'm glad you liked it ... daddy! I am sure someone that went by enjoyed it too! " She chuckled, giving his limp cock a final, sexy kiss before getting back up, cleaning the dirt from her knees.

As by Mike's command, they went back to the bar. His constant groping and feeling around her ass had not stopped, though Anna was enjoying it, even more than before, giving him better angles and teasing looks while they both sipped on some summer cocktails. The small bit of cum that had dropped on her chest? Mike had her lick it clean from his finger, recreating the hot, slurping action she had done just before. As they hurried back to the hotel in the late evening, Anna was wondering if this would go any further. Moreover, she was hoping desperately that they would, cause by this point her underwear had become a leaking ocean. But she would not ask for it, as Mike had the ultimate say.

Before they would enter the family hotel room, Mike leaned in and whispered, coupled with a last, good feel of her ass. "We are done for tonight, but I will have my way with you, don't you worry, baby girl."

LoganL
LoganL
3 Followers