Trying Something New Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Lauryn & Aunda "go there"?
1.5k words
4.46
12.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SapphoSoul
SapphoSoul
14 Followers

A few minutes later, half the blunt was gone and the television was watching me while I pondered what I'd really do for a Klondike bar, the commercial played five commercials back. Lauryn walked into the room and walked passed me in the clothes I left for her. Her ass eclipsed my view of the television when she passed by me to sit on the other side of the couch. Damn. What I would do for just a - Shit.

For some reason I kept forgetting about my new friends not-so-little addition, but with my high nice and settled in, my pussy got wet at the thought even still. I was horny as fuck and the peculiarity, yet sexiness of the person sitting next to me had me thinking very interesting thoughts. Now I can admit that in the bedroom I'm a freak, but never have I chanced something so, well different.

"Can I get some of that?" Lauryn asked, perhaps still on edge from earlier. I was turned on, but I'm sure my little display of "friendliness" had her feeling 10x as turned on. Hell, I practically left her hard.

"Sure. There's another one, too." I said, ashing the blunt and handing it to her without looking. I wanted to avoid the awkward eye contact at all costs. She took it from me and out of the corner of my eye I watched her wrap her thick, glossed brownish- pink lips around the jay and take a deep drag. I almost came. After a moment she closed her eyes, laid her head back on my sofa, parted her lips ever so slightly and let the smoke escape between her lips.

"Damn, I'm already feeling this." She said, motioning to the blunt before taking another drag. This time I turned my head to watch her entire process.

By the time the blunt was done Lauryn was all smiles and giggles and so was I. 'Bridesmaids' had never been funnier.

"Why'd you stop?" Lauryn asked.

"Huh?" I replied. I knew exactly what she was talking about, but I figured I'd let her be bold enough to mention it.

"Why'd you stop touching me? I didn't mind. Not at all."

'Um, to be honest, I don't think I'm ready to go there. I just got a bit carried away. Like I said your body is amazing and you had me horny as hell, but-"

"-But you're getting held up over this." She finished for me while pointing to her crotch. "Yeah, I know. I've heard it too many times before. Lesbians like to yell 'no labels, no labels' all damn day, but ain't open for shit. Studs who wanna fuck with studs can't even live life without someone with something to say!" Even in her high stupor, I could feel the anger in her voice. I could also hear the hurt.

"L, it's not like that. You see you're sitting right here on my couch, right. I didn't ask you to leave. I'm not judging you. Shit, you got me wet as hell over here, but I'm guarded in general. My last relationship was crazy. I'm sorry if I made you feel unwelcomed. I didn't want to do that."

"This is the second time tonight I've had to listen to you talk about your ex. From what I've heard, obviously she didn't deserve your time or attention. Now I didn't know the bitch, hell I don't want to know the bitch, but I think it's about fucking time you tried something new. Shit, Aunda, take care of your damn self!"

Lauryn was yelling at me! She was up in my house yelling at me? This bitch was bold, and right. I'd talked and moped about my ex more than she deserved. Just like in our relationship, I still continued

Too concern myself with all aspects of her life. What the fuck had my life come to!

My high killed slightly by Lauryn's read, I reached for the second blunt on the coffee table. I took a deep drag as i lit it, holding the drug in my lungs until my throat burned, then releasing it into the air.

"Ok. I got you. Shit." I said before taking another drag of the jay. My high was returning.

"Oh you got me? So what the fuck you gunna do? Huh, Aunda? You still stuck under your damn ex? You still wasting away thinking about-"

In one motion I straddled her lap and pressed my lips against hers. I then shaped my tongue into a 'U' and used it to funnel the smoke into her mouth. Once she'd taken all that I'd given her and held it in her lungs, Lauryn turned her head to the left to release the smoke and proceeded to form her lips to speak.

"Shut the fuck up," I said into her ear while grinding my fabric-covered pussy against the cotton pants rising with her hardening dick. "Lauryn, let me suck your dick."

The sly look from earlier reappeared. She nodded her head to her crotch, giving me permission to begin. I slid to my knees between her legs. She aided me in removing the sweats from her huge juicy ass by lifting her pelvis upward, bringing her huge dick centimeters away from my face. It takes everything in me not to wrap my mouth around the form, cotton-covered and all. After removing the pants, already engorged, her dick lays thickly, the purple thong pushed to the side, its string pushing between and helping to define each filled ball.

Of the straps and that one dick in college, this was by far the largest phallus I'd ever encountered. The fact that it laid between two thick, chocolate legs with beautiful half-moon hips was preparing my pussy for the fucking that would no doubt cum. Yoni knew she had to be nice, wet, and ready to receive all that Lauryn was packing.

"Mmm, swallow all 12 fucking inches, Amina. Go 'head," moaned Lauryn softly. The dirty command sounded amazing coming from her and I gladly would comply. I wrapped my lips around its fat, mushroom head without another word.

Although her shaft was as hard as a rock, the head was soft and formed to my mouth when sucked. I moved it in deeper, letting the ridged surface of my tongue graze the sensitive skin.

I looked up to see Lauryn admiring my work, biting her lip in approval and arousal. While still looking at her I descended onto her dick, pushing it farther and farther into my opened mouth. Her face contorted from the simple lip bite to an all-out grimace. I was doing my job rather well. Her look softened and her lips formed into an 'O' when I began sucking her dick. Moving my head back and forth I worked the monster until the one in her came out.

She took her petite, manicured hand and entwined its fingers in my hair. Grabbing my hair with force she pushed my head closer to her body, forcing herself deeper in my mouth. If that wasn't enough, she followed the act by raising her hips like she did earlier. I gagged as her dick forced its way down my throat. Lauryn cursed as my esophagus contracted against her head. The sensation caused her to involuntarily pull my head back as well.

Along with the saliva, precum glistened at the head of her dick. I took the time to lap it up, slowly, with the tip of my tongue. The more I licked, the more came oozing out for me to devour. I enjoyed her taste. Quite different from a pussy. The tanginess of it made it feel naughty, making my pussy drip even more.

She grasped my hair once more, this time guiding my head up towards her face. Wanting her to taste herself, I stuck out my tongue and let the mix of saliva and cum drip into her mouth; she stuck out her tongue in anticipation. Damn, this bitch was as nasty as I was and I fucking loved it.

Backing away from her I looked at her slyly. I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV before pressing the button on the wall to begin the room's speakers. The Weeknd mumbled over a sultry, tantric track, to which, I begin removing my clothes. My audience of one was very attentive. After discarding my pants and shirt on the floor, she bends her finger in a "come hither" motion and I graciously reply.

"Turn around." I do.

"Bend over." I do

Lauryn moves the string of my thong, squeezes my ass slightly more than I can handle, then with her thumbs tucked between my cheeks, and parts them to reveal my tightest hole. With it exposed I feel vulnerable, but that quickly fades when she uses the tip of her tongue to begin her entrance into my hole.

"Augh, damn, girl! What the fuck are you doing to me?" She continued to tongue fuck my ass, ever so often slurping the cum dripping from my pussy.

"Lauryn, fuck me. Please. Now." I beg her.

She gets up from the couch and motions for me to remove my panties and kneel on the couch. I do so, then feel her line herself up to my entrance behind me. Before entering me she leans against my back, her breasts pressing against me, and whispers in my ear.

"Are you ready to try something different?"

"Yes."

SapphoSoul
SapphoSoul
14 Followers