Trying to Deny Forbidden Love

Story Info
They loved each other, it didn't matter that it was wrong.
2.3k words
4.37
75.6k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear her brother getting back from his date and pull up into the parking lot across from their small apartment. They shared the place to save money during college. He was a senior, while she was a sophomore. They were two years apart, but still very close. The apartment was modest, although they could only afford a one-bedroom place.

She heard his keys jingling, and then the door opening as he walked into the room. She looked at his face and saw that his thin lips were smeared in red lipstick, and there was more lipstick stained on his chin and neck. She felt a rush of air fill her up, and then a simmer of heat inside of her chest. She controlled her breathing and looked back at the book in her lap before speaking.

"So did you have a good time?"

He chuckled, and flopped down on the couch next to her feet.

"It was... pretty good."

"Did you guys kiss?" she said, looking down at her feet avoiding his soft brown eyes.

"Oh." he mumbled, roughly wiping his lips, remembering that his date must have gotten lipstick on him during their rushed make out session.

"I don't know If I can do this right now Edwin, I thought that I could, but I'm not sure." She looked up, and he saw for the first time that her eyes were puffy and red.

"I thought this was what you wanted, you were the one who said I should try dating."

"I know, I just don't know if I can bear seeing you with someone else."

"You know, I didn't even want to go see this girl tonight, sure it was fun but I only did it for you, because I wanted to help you feel normal, you said that if I was with someone else it would keep us apart. Even though I never want to be part from you."

"God Edwin, don't you understand! We are sinners, abominations! There is nothing normal about us, I love you and you are my brother, and I don't want to love you. Our love never should have existed." She started to weep, and hid her face in her arms.

He leaned over and tried to pull her arms away from her gently.

"NO! get away from me! I hate you Edwin!" She choked out violently.

His eyes became fierce, and he grabbed both arms and pulled them away. She looked at him feeling defeated. Wet streaks damping her face. He nuzzled his face close to hers, and used his cheeks to dry her damp face.

"There is nothing evil about us, nothing at all. Its not your fault that we are like this, and it is not my fault either. We were born for each other; and coincidentally we were born brother and sister. That shouldn't stop us from being happy." He whispered into her ear.

"I can't bear to be without you, and I suffer so much with my guilt of being with you. It is my fault; none of this would have ever started if it weren't for me. I was the one who came into your room late that night, and willed myself on you. Please forgive me, I'm so sorry, this is my entire fault. My-fault." She choked out again.

"No, now you listen to me, I had wanted you for so long before that, and it would have happened eventually anyway." He said grabbing her arms and pushing her away from him so she could see his face. Some of her tears had gotten on his face, she was a part of him, and he a part of her. Just like all of the times that they had become one person. At first their lovemaking had been only every once in a while. He would come into her room, with his member hard and desperate for her. Sometimes they loved each other everyday, their apartment only had one bed, they tried their best to live like a couple, because If anyone found out that they were actually brother and sister, they wouldn't understand. No one seemed to question how similar he or she looked. With their matching golden brown hair, and similar almond shaped eyes.

He was lean and tall. His body athletic, with tight abs, and strong arms. His short flippy brown hair was always a tousled mess. His body moved in a way that was almost artistic, graceful and smooth. He always knew how to hold her, but he had never been rough on her, despite the strength she knew he had.

She had an average body type, not fat, but not skinny either. She had small but pouty lips, and very light but still brown eyes. Her hair was shoulder length, and layered, a style that could be funky or simply sweet. Her breasts were a decent B cup, small but very perky.

"I love you Ed, you know I do."

With that he carried her into the bedroom, her legs were wrapped around his waist. She pushed her body as close to him as she could. His erection was so hard, she could feel it pressing, pushing up against her through her panties. The feeling of his hardness pressing onto her womanhood was overwhelming. It gave her the feeling of urgency, and made her burn with desire.

When he stopped walking, she turned to face him and pushed her mouth against his. Her lips searching around, and his doing the same. He moaned under the kiss, turning her on even more. She slid her tongue into his mouth, and he gladly sucked on it with his lips. The idea came to her that he had just been kissing another woman, but she didn't care, he was hers and she knew that. She could tell by the way he was passionately kissing her. He took her and moved over to the wall, pressing her back onto it. He pushed her upwards, causing her to lose his mouth. She smiled.

"Get back here mister, I'm not done with you"

"Oh, you aren't?" he smiled, and lowered her so that she could kiss him some more.

"Oh honey you taste so good." She mumbled, and broke away from the kiss.

"I just want to kiss you forever, I want your mouth to be mine, always, I want you to be mine and I want to be a part of you." She said as she had both hands pressed on his face.

"I'm yours Elle, and you know that, there's no one else I could be with. My date tonight was pretty, but I kept thinking of you. I know I sound corny. Its all true though. I love you. I love you romantically, I love you sexually, I love you like a brother, and most of all I love you like a man."

"I love you too I don't care if the world thinks we are wrong, there is nothing wrong about you."

His heart swelled up, she was not normally so open about her feelings for him. He understood. They were both in on this together. The feeling of being sinful, and being taboo was mutual. It always affected her more though, painstakingly so. Sometimes she completely denied him, when really she was denying herself as well. He knew that she loved him, and there was nothing they could do to help it. They may as well just submit to their desires, and go along with it all. He decided to take a risk. There with his lover in his arms, pressing against him. She was so vulnerable, so tender and so emotional.

"Elle, honey you know that I love you and no one else. Will you marry me?"

She opened her mouth in shock, her eyes wide.

"Can we-" she started.

"I want you to be mine, we can start a new life together. We don't have to be brother and sister anymore; we will be husband and wife. Until death due us part. No more will we have to feel wrong, or sinful, lets leave our past behind us, start a new future. Please baby, do this for me. Be my wife, not my sister anymore. You are my woman." His eyes were moist, with the expression of happiness, and pleading.

"Yes Edwin, you are right. I will, I will!" she gasped realizing the extreme of her decision.

He smiled as tears ran down both of their faces. This could be what would set them free, they could be like any other couple now, and forget their origins as brother and sister, origins were no longer important.

They hadn't had sex in a while. Elle was too engulfed with self-pity and guilt. The last time they made love over six months ago she had vowed that it would be the last time. At first he was reluctant, he didn't want her to be ashamed of him, ashamed of herself for being in love with him. Finally he went along with her promise, but he didn't really believe it. She stopped all romantic contact with him, and she seemed to be serious after the six-month dry spell. She even convinced him to start dating, which he did reluctantly. He had a good time on the dates, but never felt the same spark he felt with his sister.

They began to have feelings for each other after their parents died, they only had each other; and without a strong father and mother figure they began to become father and mother to and for each other. At first they kept their feelings for each other quiet, both ashamed of their secret yearnings. Every innocent touch held a lustful desire for more. Still so, they were brother and sister, the same blood, it was wrong, all until that one fateful night. When all shyness and fears were lost. They lost their virginity to each other. They were connected in ways other then blood.

He was still holding her by the legs, as her body weight crushed against him. He walked over to the bed and dumped her onto it. He first pulled off his own shirt, then bent over and took off hers. He never got tired of seeing his lovely sister's breasts. Next he went down towards her cotton pajama pants and slid those off. She was eagerly waiting for him to finish undressing her, but first she sat up and started to unbutton his jeans. She pulled on the zipper and tugged down his Levis and briefs in one motion. Her hands rubbed against his abs and hips, and then down his legs. He could feel his nerves tingling with her light touch. He had to have her now. He sprung into action and pulled down her panties, and then grabbed her up into his arms once again. This time their bodies had full contact, and their skin burned each other. He pushed her up again, into the air. Then brought her back down and pierced her onto his hard manhood. He went slowly at first, pushing himself into her, gradually stretching her. She felt him full her up, it was amazing being able to feel full of him again, and she missed his body. The angle was perfect, and he was in complete control, which turned them both on even more. She wiggled her body on his shaft. He moaned, her tightness was twisting around him, pressing him from all sides, causing a surge of pleasure. She laid her head against his chest, and he just held her there for a moment. They were still as stone, just soaking in the moment being together again. Once again they were one. All of the sexual tension of the last months melted away, and it wasn't just sex for them, they were just together, connected again.

"Oh God I have missed this so much, missed us." He said quietly.

"I've missed you too baby. I'm sorry I denied you for so long I shouldn't have. I need you to be there to fill me up again, and you do it so well." She giggled.

"Are you ready?" He asked solemnly.

"I am, I'm ready for you, and lets just forget everything baby."

He tightened his hold on her hips, and started thrusting her up and down on him. She could feel him filling her up again and again. She wanted some of the action too. She grabbed his arms to prop herself, and pushed him into as far as she could go. He let out a whimper as he was fully saturated in her. Confident that he would never drop her, she arched her back and pushed against him in a rocking motion. Her clit was pressing against him, getting hot with the pressure against his body.

Her tightness was pressing against him, thrusting him in and out of her.

"Oh Elle, that feels so good, you are so warm." He managed to say.

He rushed to the other side of the room and toppled on top of her on the edge of the bed. Still connected, he started pushing into her. The friction of their bodies, plus the sexual release was heating them up. The tense pleasure connected their bodies together. He built them both up to orgasm. She was getting so wet, feeling him so close to her.

He stopped moving, and looked his sister in the eyes, she was shining with sweat, and her pretty face was red.

"Tonight you will be mine, forever."

"I want to belong to you Edwin."

He thrust into her, pressing her into the bed. An explosive orgasm came over her as his hardness streamed his seed into her womb. It was warm, and filled her up, like an intoxicating poison. The seed of forbidden fruit. He grunted and pulled out.

"I love you, thanks for reminding me." She said with a weak smile.

"You sleep now my sweet fiancée." He pecked her on the lips, lifted her up to the pillows, and lay next to her. She settled her hand on her brother's chest and rested her head. They slipped off to sleep in each other's arms, covered in sweat and thoughts of marriage in their dreams.