Trying to Deny Forbidden Love Ch. 02

Story Info
They make marriage plans.
2.2k words
4.29
30.2k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle was sitting on the bathroom counter thinking to herself, her mind pondering the difficult task at hand. Edwin was in the shower getting ready for the day.

She spoke loudly over the noise from the steamy water.

"Honey, how are we going to do this anyway, I don't even know where to start."

"Do what?" He said poking his head from behind the curtain to look at her.

"Find a place that will allow us to get married." She answered.

"Oh, right." Edwin said as he brought his attention back to his shower.

"Well I know it's going to be difficult, we may have to travel far. I doubt there is anywhere in the United States that will allow us. We are not step brother and sister so that will make it even more difficult." He said after thinking for a few minutes.

"And you are that determined to be my husband." She asked timidly.

"Of course, this is something I want, and if you want it too; I'm going to try my damned hardest to make it happen for us."

She stepped over to the shower curtain just as he peeked his head out to look at her, she was so close that she gave him a start. She giggled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"One for the road." She said with a grin as she looked down at his wet dripping body.

"I'm just going to go do some research on the computer, see if its even possible for us to get married." She said before she stepped out of the bathroom.

His eyes followed the last trace of her as she walked out. He could still feel the sight kiss tingling on his lips. He imagined her naked body, the beautiful tender body he had seen so many times. The body of the woman he loved, yet who had come from the same womb of him. He felt himself harden at the thought of her. Unlike his sister, he didn't share her guilt, he had always been a strong believer in the idea 'you cant help who you fall in love with'.

His hand found its way to his crotch. He imagined that she was there with him, breathing hotly on his neck. He caressed his shaft gently with his fingertips. He let out a slow breath, stifling his quiet moan. He grabbed himself in his large hand and gripped tight onto his erection. A tender feeling ran up his spine, and he could feel heat radiating where his hand lay. He could only think of his sister as she stroked himself, her face smiling at him in his thoughts. He smiled back to himself, thinking of her pretty face. He used his left palm to rub the head, filling him with more pleasure. He started rubbing faster, and he began to feel his whole body stretch in a tingly sensation. He came close to orgasm, he felt it building up inside of him. His body tensed, now he could only feel his manhood, it was as if the rest of his body was gone. With a tense moan he came into his palm. Then let out a sigh as he felt the release of pressure. He cleaned himself up slowly, enjoying his relaxation.

He stepped out of the shower, feeling the fluffy rug dry his feet. He scrubbed his hair using his towel, drying it. He wrapped the towel around his waist. He heard Elle over at the computer, he could hear her sobbing. He felt panic overwhelm his body, filling his veins with unease. He quickly made his way over to her. Her head down on the desk, and her legs wrapped up next to her body. Relief warmed his body, she wasn't physically hurt at least.

"Elle honey, what happened?"

She huffed and took a stuttering breath. He caught a glance at the computer. On the monitor was an internet forum. When he saw the word 'Incest' at the top of the screen he moved closer. At the top was a question typed in bold, 'Where can a brother and sister legally get married in the United States?' With hesitation he scrolled down the screen, most of the answers were the same. The last one on the long page caught his attention.

" First I have to say Ewwwwwwwwww. That is disgusting. They cannot get married, anywhere in the USA, thank God. Even if the relationship was consensual, it is still illegal. Not to mention the fucked up children that would create should they get pregnant. Why would anyone want to fuck their brother/sister? That is so gross, it makes me gag. Next thing you know, freaks like you will want to marry their pets too."

Edwin felt his throat thicken with sadness. He wrapped his arms around his crying sister, like he had done so many times in the past. Poor girl, she had been all alone at the computer, reading so much hate about something that she couldn't help.

She registered the feeling of his arms around her, and rather then running away from him, she clung tighter. Her breathing was unsteady. She had always known that her love for her brother was disgusting, unholy. This collection of opinions that was just thrown at her shattered her to the very core. Throwing back all of the baggage that she had finally let go. All of the fear, all of the shame. She felt it all again, like the weight of every incestuous relationship in the world.

Edwin begin to imagine his how his baby's face looked while she read these hateful forums. He could see her face cracking, tears brimming into her eyes. He felt the raw burn of anger build up in his chest. Anger for all of those hateful people, sitting ignorantly in their high cushioned chairs. Who were they to decide who could love who? Who the fuck were they to decide what was disgusting and immoral? Even more he thought, who were they to let their opinions rule the law?

Edwin grabbed a hold of her. He pulled her up into his strong supporting arms. She whimpered and nuzzled her face into his chest, ashamed and vulnerable. He laid her down on the sofa, and gently laid on top of her, being careful with his weight.

"I love you." He reminded her simply.

The sight of her there, broken and distraught under him caused him feel so helpless. He covered her with reassuring kisses. Kissing her flesh, leaving little wet trails on her face and cleavage. She was exhausted, she needed to relax, clear her mind.

"Sleep my darling, I will do the research, don't worry." He lifted off her, tightening his bath towel which had loosened, and almost fell off as he got up.

She reached for his towel weakly, trying to make him smile. She let out a little childlike giggle when he made a face at her and tightened his towel again. She was able to forget her feelings for a few moments, teasing him. He watched as she drifted off to sleep. Once she looked settled he found a pair of sweats to wear, then headed to the computer.

Elle felt the sun bright under her eyelids. She stretched her limbs and opened her eyes. Trying to figure out what time it was she sat up and looked around.

"Come here Hun." She brightened when she heard his voice.

Heavy from sleep, she walked towards him at the computer.

'Oh no' She thought to herself, she wasn't ready to face this again. He must have noticed her expression, he smiled and encouraged her.

"Trust me, It's ok this time." He said as he patted his knee inviting her to sit.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I found a support group, for people like us. It's called Genetic Sexual Attraction, basically a less crude word for incest."

She winced. He didn't notice.

"See baby, doesn't it give you hope? This is a whole group of people who are in consensual relationships with their close relatives."

"Edwin?" She paused, gathering her thoughts, she knew this may hurt him.

"What If I feel the same way that those people do, from earlier? What if I think that what we have is disgusting and wrong?"

He looked down and took a breath.

"You want to know what I think?"

She nodded simply.

"I think that what we have is beautiful, and furthermore I think that you are feeling what you think you are supposed to feel. Society says that it is wrong, society makes you feel guilty. Think about this though, what if no once considered it wrong to marry within the family? Everyone would do it, it wouldn't be wrong anymore. People are afraid of things they don't understand, things that they don't feel themselves. It is ignorance Elle, probably once of the worst things for a person to have, but it is all over the world. Ignorance and fear is what controls the rules that people make. We can't let the fact that people are scared of us keep us from being together."

She could tell that he had thought about this for a long time.

"I'm sorry honey." Then she put on a smile.

"So tell me more about this website."

He grinned at her as he explained about the people who had gathered on this online community. He even had created an account for the both of them, for whenever they had questions.

"OK babe, well see, I have figured out a few places that we would actually be able to get married. They are really far, so brace yourself."

"OK, lay it on me."

"Well our best bet would be The Netherlands, they aren't really strict with laws."

Her eyes went wide. How could they go that far? They would have to drop everything and go to The Netherlands? What about school? She didn't have much going for her, but she knew that Edwin did. He was always good with school.

"Maybe this isn't the best idea on both of our parts baby."

"Well I know its far." He said.

"We could have our own little wedding, who says we need papers to prove our love anyway?" She brightened and got excited with her idea.

"Are you sure?" He asked, he seemed a little apprehensive.

"Yea, I mean we can get away, move somewhere new and live like husband and wife."

"Have a fake wedding?" he looked at her, wondering.

"Exactly! Maybe someone on that website can do it for us, they would understand right?" She was becoming more and more animated. He was still unsure, but didn't want wash away her newly found hope.

She seemed so happy. Her eyes squinting in excitement, he couldn't ruin this moment for her. As he listened to her make plans his mind wandered. He remembered old times, times when he and Elle were just brother and sister. Simple times, when their parents were still alive.

She was ten years old, just beginning fifth grade. Her face innocent and garnished with chubby cheeks and baby fat. He was thirteen, and thought he knew everything. How could he not? He was three long years older then his little sister. He had more experience then her, and even if he didn't actually know everything she sure thought he did. One day after school she came into his room to talk to him.

"Hey Eddy?" He looked up from his book when he heard her enter the room.

"What is it?" He was a little annoyed. The book had just started getting interesting and it was hard for him to tear away.

"Well, you know about girls right?" She paused.

"Of course I do." He said proudly, sitting up straight and nodding his head slightly.

"The girls at school, I don't look the same way they do, they look more like Mommy."

"Oh. It's ok Elle, your body will change too, soon enough." It happens to all of us.

"Is it going to hurt?"

"No, I don't think so." He said.

"Well then I wish it would happen to me soon. All of the other girls are so much prettier then me."

"Hey, cheer up kid. I think you are pretty too." He said trying to encourage her.

"Really?" She asked, with her big, sweet eyes looking up at him.

"Of course I do, you're my little sister. Now get out of my room so I can finish reading."

Edwin wondered if even back then he had feelings for her. Didn't most siblings fight and bother each other? Sure when they were young they fought some, but they generally got along well, and enjoyed each others company. Neither of them ever really made many friends. So was their connection meant to be? A predestined future? Something that would happen know matter what, some sort of fate? Or maybe it was when their parents died, their feelings of seclusion and aloneness that triggered it.

"Edwin...Edwin.. EDWIN!" He was startled out of his mental lock of thoughts.

"Did you hear me?" She asked.

"No, what did you say again."

"I said, I wonder who we could get to help us with our wedding."

"Don't worry, I will figure out something." He said, and then planted a big kiss on her lips. Their skin tingled with each others touch warmed then to their fingertips. Leaving them with a sweet romantic and relaxed feeling."