Trying to Deny Forbidden Love Ch. 03

Story Info
They have a little fun in her new wedding dress.
1.5k words
4.32
27.7k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked over the man, he had big wire glasses, and a black robe, his hair was a dusty brown and he had a huge smile painted on his face. He was their pastor, for all intensive purposes.

"It is so nice to finally meet you two. When you contacted me at the forum I wasn't sure if you were serious." He said shaking Edwin's, then Elle's hands.

"We are serious. We really appreciate you meeting us Mr. Rayner, it means a lot." Elle said honestly.

Edwin nodded, and placed his arm around her waist affectionately.

"Of course you guys understand that this will be in no way a legally binding agreement." He said, pausing for their response.

"Of course, we just want to have the ceremony, to make it feel real for us." Edwin said with a smile, looking over at his sister.

"That is commendable, I can tell by the way that you look at each other, that you are deeply in love."

Elle blushed and stood closer to her brother.

"When do you want to have the ceremony?" The old man asked.

"We are hoping to do it next month, October 8th. Outside I think, we haven't gotten the details down yet." Elle responded.

"It will be just like any other wedding? But it will just be the three of us, and there will be no legally binding papers or words?" Edwin asked.

"Yes, I will stand with you two and read the vows, It will seem real enough to you I hope."

"It will be great." Elle said.

******************

Two weeks later. Elle was standing in front of a large mirror admiring the beautiful dress she had on. It was a beautiful ivory colored masterpiece. The top of the dress draped over her shoulders and the skirt was laying tightly down her hips until it filled out at the bottom. Her womanly shape was displayed perfectly, showing off her curves but still keeping the traditional poufy skirt which started around her thighs. The back of the dress was garnished with a large silk bow.

She smiled as she roamed her hands across her tummy and hips, impressed at how elegant the dress made her look.

She heard the sales woman pull back the curtains and gasp in awe. Elle turned quickly to face her, blushing slightly.

"It looks stunning!" The woman said excitedly, rushing to her, and checking the back of the dress, making sure it was tied up all the way.

"Do you think he will like it?" Elle asked shyly. After trying on so many dresses, Edwin had began to simply smile each time she came out of the dressing room, eager to finish.

"Oh yes Miss, he's going to love it!"

The bell from the front door jingled, a customer was entering the shop. The old woman scurried out and went to greet whoever it was.

Elle slowly stepped out of the little room. A few yards away, Edwin was lazily reading a magazine, one hand holding the paper, the other buried in his hair twisting it in his fingers. She coughed quietly to get his attention. He quickly looked up, ready to smile and nod before she went into the dressing room again. As his eyes absorbed the sight of her he was dazzled. A huge grin decorated his face as he looked the dress over. He then got a little devilish twinkle in his eye as he strode over to her.

"Hm, I think this bow is tied wrong, let me help." He said ushering her into the small fitting room.

She was confused, the bow had looked perfect to her. Still though she let him lead her. Once they were in the room he slid the curtains shut quickly. He pushed her against the wall, causing a loud noise. His lips crushed against hers in urgency. Their mouths moved together, kneading each other. He slipped his tongue into his sisters mouth searching her. He broke away and knelt down on the floor next to her. Carefully he lifted the skirt up and let it fall down on top of him.

He was inside her dress! His whole body was somehow all crouched under the skirt. He wasn't visible at all and she couldn't see anything he was doing. It was so new and erotic. She felt herself get hot as she felt him rubbing her legs. She had no idea if the woman would come back, but the thought of being caught only turned her on more. She could feel him pulling down her panties and letting them slide to her calves. She stifled a tiny moan as she felt the tip of his tongue press against her labia. He pushed his tongue into her, filling her with his hot slick tongue. Her eyes closed in pleasure.

Then she felt panic and fear fill her as he heard the old woman walking towards her room. The curtains were pushed back and the woman was peeking through. Elle froze in panic, Edwin must have heard it too, but he was still working on her pussy. Tasting her juices discreetly under the large skirt. 'Just act natural' she screamed in her head, 'She can't even see him' She reassured herself. She was so afraid, but also aroused at the idea of someone being so close but not knowing what was happening under her dress.

"I heard a noise, I wanted to make sure you were ok." She woman said.

Elle's eyes were closed, her pleasure taking over as she tried to conceal what was happening.

"Miss?" The woman looked at her curiously.

"Its alright, I just tripped." She managed to say, her voice shrill.

The woman looked around the hallway outside of the room. Edwin was, obviously, no where in sight.

"Where is your fiancé?" She asked.

Elle thought fast. She could hardly think with his hot lips and tongue caressing her vulva.

"He had to make a call, I think he stepped out of the back exit."

"Did he like the dress?"

Just then he pressed against her clit for the first time. Probing her with his tongue. Waves of pleasure passed through her.

"Oh yes." She moaned.

The woman gave her a strange look and cocked her head.

"Well, call me if you need anything, I'm going to attend to the other customers." She said, looking at Elle like she was crazy.

Elle nodded quickly, her face flushed with embarrassment. She felt Edwin flicker his tongue faster over her clit. She grabbed at his head from over the dress, pressing his face into her. Covering him with her juices as she came.

She started to chuckle as he lifted the dress and looked up at her. She scowled at him and swatted the back of his head. He teased her again with a little smirk.

"That was exhilarating." He whispered.

"yea well, you didn't have to do the talking." She said sourly.

"Oh, you liked it sis, don't lie. The wetness all over my face is giving you away."

She smiled, but caught herself and glared at him.

"You are going to get it." She said playfully, half teasing.

"Sounds like fun, now let me help you out of this dress."

"Edwin!" She gasped.

"So we can buy it silly, by the way it looks absolutely angelic on you."

****************

October 8th

He could see her now, her dress was even more beautiful in sunlight. Her hair was wrapped elegantly atop her head, loose tendrils curled around her chin and shoulders. His heart swelled as he look a deep breath. The music started, courtesy of Mr. Rayner and their stereo which was tucked behind a bush.

She started to walk slowly, painstakingly towards him. No one was walking with her, of course it was tradition for the bride to walk with her father down the aisle. He longed for someone to be there with her, but here she was walking towards him. She wouldn't be alone any longer.

After a few more moments she was at his side. He offered her his arm and they turned to face Mr. Rayner.

He stood confidently next to her. His sleek tuxedo fit him perfectly making him look so mysterious and handsome. His hair was pushed back and most of it was tucked behind is ears. He took another deep breath as "the pastor" spoke.

"We are gathered here today to join brother and sister in marriage. Though it may not be real in society's eyes, with me as your witness you shall be joined in your own hearts." He paused and turned towards Edwin.

Elle felt her heart speed up, it wasn't a binding marriage, but to her it was everything. Soon they could live as husband and wife, start a new beginning with each other. No longer brother and sister, the wickedest taboo. Was getting married the solution? It didn't make them less related. Her head swirled with doubt as the man spoke.

"Do you Edwin take this woman to be your love full wedded wife, To love and to cherish, to have and to hold; through sickness and health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." He said gruffly.

Elle felt her heart race as the Mr. Rayner continued.

"Do you Elle take this man to be your love full wedded husband, To love and to cherish, to have and to hold; through sickness and health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I, I..." She stuttered fearfully as the two men stared back at her.